images 8 Justin Bieber Birthday Party 
Justin Bieber party forfew days ago, I tried to extend H4 visa for my spouse but I heard through one of the lawyer in the firm that once H4 visa holder used EAD, H4 becames invalid unless you enter again in POE using H4, we cant apply for H4 extension as the current status is AOS. But we are still exploring it.
I checked in H4 extension form I-539, they ask:
1. current immigration status?
2. whether you want to extend current status or change of status?
But my spouse is working so if we say change status to H4 from AOS then not sure whether she can use immediately EAD to work? I opened a thread regarding this.
Anybody experienced the same issue as above? Thanks.
wallpaper Justin Bieber party for
Justin Bieber 16th Birthdaydo you know if your friend was asked why he has joined late on H1 ? and what did he reply ?
Thanks for your reply, i appreciate your help.
justin bieber birthday partyThere is no need to withdraw your 485. But why do you need 2 485's. It just shuts out visas for others. You can continue on H1b with your current employer and join in EAD with the other.
Not an attorney , please validate with one
Under current USCIS processing two 485s do not waste visa numbers (as visa numbers are only assigned at the time of approval). When petition is approved, the other one will be automatically denied/withdrawn, or USCIS will send an RFE just around approval time, asking for one of the two apps to be withdrawn.
2011 Justin Bieber 16th Birthday
Looks like, Justin Bieber andpatiently_waiting
10-09 05:41 PM
thanks
more...
dresses Justin Bieber Attend Jessica justin bieber birthday party.Spectrum381
03-25 11:42 AM
I am done with my Finger printing on Mar 18th and now my LUD shows Mar 18th.
Can you please advice me how to keep track on this?
How do I know FBI Name Check has been cleared?
What are the follow-up steps? Please advice me.
Thanks.
AND SHE GOT JUSTIN BIEBERJust saw this news on Economics Times (Indian Newspaper).
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/US_may_hike_H-1Bs_unveil_new_visa_for_the_unskilled/articleshow/1569190.cms
First TOI reported this and Now ET is reporting this......I think we must research this further to make sure this is or is not true.
more...
hot Justin Bieber PartyThanks for the quick reply. I was reading that getting approved I129 means you are cap exempt for next 6 years. As the petition for visa was filed in 2007, so according to this cap exemption should be for next 6 years i.e. 2013. Would be really nice if you can clarify this.
2010 justin bieber birthday party
8 Justin Bieber Birthday PartyHello,
I am one of those cases where no one can get my name right. This time my visa stamp has an FNU against my first name.
I have a valid SSN, valid California DL and a valid California marriage certificate. The I-797 is not a blanket petition. It has my name as I wish it to be. I used my I-797 to get my DL couple of years back.
The question is, will the FNU create any problems at the port of entry? Will it create problems when I renew my H1-B later this year?
How would I enter my name on the I-94? As on the petition or as on the visa?
Thank you in advance.
more...
96480139-justin-ieber-credit-Priority Date comes first, and then country limit. Country limit is not respected at the last quarter of each Visa Year (July to Sep).
If you're on EB2, then you're on for approval as soon as everything clears (security check, etc.). If you're on EB3, wait for a while dear. It will not come soon.
hair Looks like, Justin Bieber and
Wonder if Justin Bieber likedharikapraveen
07-25 12:00 PM
Your assumption is not right.
Your visa must have a validity date. You can travel out without any problem as long as your travel dates are within that VISA validity date.
No problem if you are not willing to travel..and want to stay in USA. If your H1 is about to expire...then make sure it is extended.
more...
justin bieber birthday party.Excellent work. Looks like that chicken spent a little too much time in the egg :grin:
hot dresses Justin Bieber Attend Jessica justin bieber birthday party.
justin bieber and selena gomezHi, Today my I485 had a LUD and when I check the status it is saying:
Document mailed to applicant.
On October 24, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
I already received everything and went for FP 20 days ago. I missed the appointment and then went the next friday and they took the prints. I was told that I didn't need to reschedule the FP. I had the LUD after the FP date too.
I have seen that someone had this same status but did anyone ever receive nay other document in mail?? IF so what is it???
Thanks.
more...house Justin Bieber birthday
Justin Bieber Selena GomezMSNBC had a news piece on surprise illegal immigrants and looks like they are from India. I was surprised at a shocking 125,000 people have over stayed their visas and have become Illegal. I was worried if such news articles will reflect on our integrity and our image as knowledge workers.
Just a thought....
While we can keep an eye on these articles - these are coming up to counter our efforts.
Lets keep the focus on.
I would only say - IV is for legal immigrants, for those who have maintained legal status and have played by the rules.
tattoo AND SHE GOT JUSTIN BIEBER
8 of 28. JustinHi,
Applied for EAD renewal on 6/11/2008. Should I get it for 2 years or 1 year.
My understanding is everything that gets processed after 6/30/2008, will be for 2 years.
My PD is 6/12/2006, EB2 - which is not current right now, and I don't expect it to be current, until my I-765 gets processed (Well if it becomes current I guess I don't need 2 years :) )
Thanks for any comments/thoughts!
more...pictures hot Justin Bieber Party
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomezmartinvisalaw
02-09 10:02 AM
1. Can a new employer apply for H1B extension based on my I-140 approval even though I am not in USA.? My I-140 has not been revoked or cancelled.
Yes, this should be possible assuming your priority date is still backlogged. If not, you can at least get the unused part of your 6 years.
2.Can I claim the remaining time on my H1B approval(based on I-140) with company XYZ ? I have copy of the H1B approval but not sure if it has been revoked.
I think I just answered this above.
dresses justin bieber and selena gomez
Justin Bieber - 16th BirthdayI have an old H1B visa with approval date December 19, 2000. I moved to US in Jan 2001 and spend only 2 months in USA in total. Stay outside USA from Mar 2001 until now.
Can I apply for the remaining time against my initial six-year period of admission and will be exempted from the cap?
more...makeup 96480139-justin-ieber-credit-
Justin Bieber birthdayPlease check below link. They are pundits in predictions :)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1944033-eb2-eb3-predictions-rather-calculations-ii-85.html
girlfriend 8 of 28. Justin
Justin Bieber PartyIs there any legal issues?
Is it a good idea?
DHS will be rescinding its July 2 update and the initial July Visa Bulletin will take effect for 31 days � i.e., all employment-based green card categories (except for the �Other Workers� category) will be �current� and CIS will accept applications through August 17.
DHS will issue a press release to this effect later today.
hairstyles justin bieber birthday party.
Just mention the name Justindesignserve,
Unfortunately, we cannot search by name. You may want to provide keywords used in your question so members can find your question. I have searched for all questions related to legal immigration in all categories and weighed my opinion one way or another.
Let's hope the IV core takes up this issue and writes up a carefully crafted question so we can all benefit from the resulting voting.
Now, go and have yourself some fun at a NYE party! I hope I am the only lame-o writing posts this NYE (my wife's sick and we're home).
- V
PS: Why Science and Tech? How is this a S&T question? Aren't we all affected equally?
You should be glad it says 2006, check out Texas I-140, it's now back to August 01, 2003 for EB3!!
I kept checking for the processing times for I-140 for my wife on the following link https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp under the Nebraska center. Till yesterday the post date was showing May 18th and the processing time for I-140 was shown as 'September 2006' today the posted date changed to 15th June but the I-140 processing date went back to 'January 2006'. Can someone explain how is this possible? Shouldnt the processing date mean that applications received till 25th Sept 2006 have been processed? If thats correct then how can the date go back to Jan 1 2006? I dont think this can be a typo, it must have some reasoning. I would appreciate if someone can explain this in the forum
Thanks
--sembat
ngeorgia1977
04-03 08:46 PM
My wife did her MBA and used her OPT before marriage. After a gap of OPT period she again went to school and got a MS degree. During her OPT, she did not work at all. Now she is unable to get second OPT for her recent MS degree.
Is there a way out to get second OPT? Can this new law (29 months OPT) if passed, be used to apply for second OPT.
What should be best approach? Please advice.
Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment