Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, July 1, 2011

images Justin Bieber Selena Gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber y selena gomez

  • justin bieber y selena gomez



  • eyeswe
    02-13 06:38 AM
    Sorry I am not going to be help, but I would be interested in knowing when you find, why that was so.. I am one of the unlucky few whu missed the July 2007 filing bonanza by 1 day, based on when my labor was filed.. so if there is an alternate way to assign PD.. I can still continue crying....:confused:





    wallpaper justin bieber y selena gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • cs007
    10-31 12:35 AM
    Hi, I am in 8th year of H1b with 140 approved (EB3) from company A. I would like to switch to company B and planning to start EB2 quickly to enage a new interesting project . I have following questions related to the same and early advice from you all would be highly appreciated as am running out of time in engaging the new project.

    1. Can I do H1 transfer from company A to company B using A's 140 approval after my 6 years of original h1b quota. I am currently on 8th year of h1b.

    2. Can I able to port the priority date from company A's EB3 filing with the new EB2 filing from company B?

    3. If company A cancels the 140, still can I able to port the PD ?

    thanks.
    CS





    justin bieber in selena gomez breast. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • Legal
    07-20 11:18 AM
    Please advise:

    I am on F-1 and working under CPT from Jan 07 to Aug. 07 and will extend CPT from Sept 07 to Dec. 07.
    I applied I-485 and 765 (EAD) as a husband on my wife's LC on July 2, 2007.
    I will not be getting my EAD before Sept. 07.
    My confusion is whether is it legal to extend my CPT on F1 even if I receive AOS receipt number ??

    you travel and try to re-enter US on F-1(PT) status this shouldn't be a problem. My understanding is F1 (non-immigrant intent) and pending 485 are incompatible for re-entry. Check with your lawyer.





    2011 justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • sina
    12-12 03:43 PM
    Yes, AP will be abandoned if you leave the country before it is approved. So wait till you get the AP approval and then go for the stamping. I was in such a situation and my attorney adviced me to wait till AP approval. In that case even if Visa gets rejected ot delay one can return on AP.



    more...


    justin bieber in selena gomez breast. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • Mahatma
    06-19 02:20 PM
    Dear IVians,

    Thanks for your response!

    Information referred to was very neat. Pretty much I have decided to not send original passports BUT instead notarized copies.

    It was a good call indeed!

    It is ironic that our embassy/consulate is not quite upto our expectations.

    Things don't change as quickly.

    This info. was very crucial. Thanks again.





    justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • kewlkrazy
    01-11 07:34 PM
    Hi,

    I had a question about the H-1B cap. I am currently in F-1 status in
    graduate school and am planning to finish my degree requirements
    sometime in March/April 2007 and eventually need to be in H-1B status
    to continue to work in the US.

    I previously was in the H-1B status from Jan. 2001 till Sep. 2001 (9 months)
    for which I was counted towards the FY2001 H-1B cap (more than 6 years ago).
    In Sep. 2001, I switched to F-1 status to get a PhD and haven't been
    outside the US for more than 4 weeks since then. My question is

    will I be subject to the H-1B cap again, and get a new 6-year H-1B
    term, if a for-profit employer files an H-1B petition for me for FY2008
    ?

    OR

    will I get the remaining 5 years and 3 months from my previous H-1B and
    not be counted against the H-1B cap ?

    OR

    will I get the remaining 5 years and 3 months from my previous H-1B and
    also be counted against the H-1B cap ?

    By the H-1B cap, I am referring to the numerical annual limit of 65k+20k.

    Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.



    more...


    justin bieber in selena gomez breast. selena gomez pregnant with
  • selena gomez pregnant with



  • rayoflight
    06-16 08:11 PM
    I urge members of the State of Virginia to join. Please PM me to share your thoughts, ideas and how we can make a difference.

    Join the State Chapter by sending your IV id, State of Residence, telephone number, email and Priority Date.

    Should you have any questions, please PM me with your number and I shall call you soon.

    Cheers,
    Rayoflight





    2010 selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber in selena gomez breast. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • chi_shark
    11-13 05:49 PM
    sounds like you have already sent a response to the RFE and you want to follow on... yes... go ahead and do it... its not like they are waiting for you to make a mistake and then they will close your file.. for the most part, USCIS is a friend... so dont worry and send in your follow on document asap. make sure you dont repeat your earlier documents. just send in the new one and refer to your earlier RFE response clearly saying that an additional document has now become available...

    my 2 cents.

    My attorney office replied back to My I485 query yesterday in the overnight post(today is the last day to respond). For the marriage proof, i attached the marriage certificate which has my incorrect date of birth. I attached the affidavit describing that there is the entry error in the marriage certificate and applied for the correction and as in process with "Registrar of Marriage" office in India. In the meantime, i received the corrected marriage certificate today with the scanned copy. My question is, Can i send my corrected marriage certificate document today to USCIS ? Will they accept with one day delay?

    PD: MAY-2002 - EB3


    Regards
    Devan



    more...


    justin bieber in selena gomez breast. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • arunabha
    04-19 07:07 PM
    Hi,
    I got an email from a reporter at the Seattle Business Magazine who is writing an article on the lack of Immigration reform in the United States and how that is adversely affecting innovation and job creation.

    The magazine in question is definitely not a major publication, however I think its important to highlight our case wherever possible.

    Is there a 'Media Kit' on the lines of "meet your lawmaker kit' ? I looked at the "contact media" link on the home page but could not find anything.

    I would be grateful if someone can point me to the relevant material, or if someone is willing to share their experience in talking to the media.

    Thanks





    hair justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • sgupta33
    09-19 12:34 PM
    Hello All,

    The Washington Post - Metro Section - has an article on the rally in today's paper.
    Have others come across any other papers carrying articles on the rally?

    Thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber in selena gomez breast. Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez



  • OLDMONK
    09-21 09:19 PM
    Remember to point it out at FP, and they will also ask you to phone USCIS and correct it. You could phone USCIS first, and then you might find that FP has it already corrected in the computer.

    Once USCIS update it they will send you a letter to say that they made a change to the file, this is just FYI.

    My wife's DoB had a typo. It was spotted at FP office.

    Of course I am assuming some obvious typo, not a FP notice for Jim Smith and your name is Ramkrishnan Singh. :-)


    or Ramakrishnan Bhatti. LOL.. that example was hilarious. (reddy, murthy, prasad) would have been closer.





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. Selena gomez, amanda bynes,
  • Selena gomez, amanda bynes,



  • frustratedWithUSCIS
    06-06 02:52 AM
    I am pending adjustment of status but my company has recently moved me abroad. My EAD is expiring in July and AP in Oct. I am planning to travel to the states next week on my AP to file for a renewal for both.

    My concern is the fingerprinting notice for both. During my last EAD renewal or AP renewal, i was not called for a fingerprinting. Do you know under what circumstances a fingerprinting notice is given?

    Is the fingerprinting requirement for AP a new requirement?

    Most importantly, is it possible to file for both EAD and AP outside the US if my I-140 was filed/approved when I was in USA? if yes, under what circumstances?

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    house justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber kissing selena
  • justin bieber kissing selena



  • andy garcia
    11-19 11:59 AM
    Does anyone know if there would be some kind of record about
    when and how many times we have spoken to the IIO.

    Like will a IIO be able to look at one's receipt# and say if they have spoken to an IIO earlier that day or whenever that is?

    Thank you.

    Every time that they talk to you, they log the date of that conversation.





    tattoo justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • eagerr2i
    08-30 11:57 AM
    What are you smoking? Would you please share with the forum?



    more...


    pictures selena gomez pregnant with justin bieber in selena gomez breast. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • dpp
    06-21 08:28 PM
    In G-325, there is one column for "Applicant's residence last five years".

    For me, I have not submitted my current address by filing AR-11 form. This G-325 is asking my present address plus last addresses. So what should I do? Do I need to send them AR-11 form too?

    You are thinking too much. Just give them past addresses. Do not make it complicate. They are just asking for record purposes. They may verify with credit bureaus if they want to investigate further.





    dresses Selena gomez, amanda bynes, justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber et selena gomez
  • justin bieber et selena gomez



  • delhirocks
    07-11 11:44 AM
    I think those bills will only be related to toughening border security n patrol..

    Most likely...

    But if we have a coordinated campaign to target the senators with letters/web faxes...who know we might be able to get some interim relief as part of the border security bills.

    We should atleast try to recapture the visa's lost since 2000.

    I for one am sending letters to both my senators. I read in one of the posts that sending letters via snail mail is ideal, along with basic info about your I140.

    There is an excellent template of such letter in one of the media campaign thread.



    more...


    makeup selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • nhfirefighter13
    February 26th, 2005, 06:13 PM
    I believe that would fall under "contemporary art".....you know, something a very wealthy person would read waaaay too much into and spend an ungodly amount of money for. ;)

    Maybe if it were wolf tracks or bears or something dangerous.





    girlfriend selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber in selena gomez breast. justin bieber y selena gomez
  • justin bieber y selena gomez



  • reverendflash
    10-14 01:38 AM
    have you tried:

    www.soundamerica.com?

    lots o' sounds:P

    Rev:elderly:





    hairstyles Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez justin bieber in selena gomez breast. hairstyles Justin Bieber and
  • hairstyles Justin Bieber and



  • goosetavo
    08-25 02:55 AM
    See you guys.





    kcforgc
    04-09 08:55 PM
    I'm on currently on H1b (NO EAD). I'm applying for another job with a different company and came across the below question in thier Job Application. I don't know if the other company is willing to transfer my H1, but I would like to apply and prove myself in the interview.

    If hired, can you submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S.?

    Should the answer be YES or NO? Can my current H1 be used as a proof of legal right to work???

    I'm also required to acknowledge the below statement as part of the application.

    I am aware that, as a condition of employment, if employment is offered, I must be authorized to work in the U.S. and demonstrate that authorization as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

    Appreciate if anyone of you can clarify this.

    Thanks





    saketh555
    10-09 09:59 AM
    Victim of bodyshopper?? Never say that dude, are you forced to join? Its your choice when there is no other choice or hope. A so called bodyshopper is your last resort before packing your bags when you are thrown out. All the bodyshoppers are same it may IBM or a desi company.
    After lay off in 01, i joined a desi firm and i'm happy with my employer.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online