Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, July 1, 2011

images Where will Justin Bieber be justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Justin Bieber and Kim

  • Justin Bieber and Kim



  • arunoman
    08-30 03:05 PM
    Is it possible to change to Consular processing while I-140 and I-485 is in pending.

    I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.

    Kindly advice.





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Kim justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian and Justin
  • Kim Kardashian and Justin



  • adsxvii
    01-04 08:41 PM
    I moved to US in 1987 got a 2 year conditional residence green card sponsored by my step father. Once the 2 years were met the new forms were submitted but I believe were a couple of days late. At the time I was 19. I remember vaguely remember it but we took the paperwork into the office.
    So I waited and waited at an address shared with 2 college roommates and no new green card came. I thought maybe it came and someone had mistakenly through it away. No notice was sent to my mother's house for me to leave.
    Well I never really bothered with it till more recently. I didn't work I had ID so other than violating the fact I didn't "carry" my green card everywhere I went, I thought i was perfectly legal.
    In 1993 my mother passed away(still married to stepfather).
    So about six months ago I decided to file an I-90 for a new card because I wanted to travel out of the US. They sent me an appointment for biometrics. I went to that and figured it was a done deal. Then they sent me a card that expired in 1989, explaining that I had filed the wrong form and needed to file like the I-751. Also they let me know that they would keep the fees for the wrong filing(the least of my worries).
    So I briefly looked over this I-751 and basically I think I have to prove that my mother was married to my stepfather for the required time. First I barely remember his name, have no idea where they were married. Just looking for some help on this situation. Not really sure what to do.
    I have an appointment on Monday with an immigration attorney. They ran my alien number for me and no action of deportation has been started. So I guess that is a good sign.
    I have been here almost 21 years now and I like it here I want to stay :P
    I'm from England btw not that this is a big deal just thought I would mention it.
    Thanks in advance for any help.





    justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Justin Bieber He#39;s My Idol .
  • Justin Bieber He#39;s My Idol .



  • GC_ki_daud
    07-11 04:05 PM
    Please Gurus Help here :confused:





    2011 Kim Kardashian and Justin justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian Photoshoot for
  • Kim Kardashian Photoshoot for



  • Foster2007
    07-09 08:11 PM
    I think this is great!!!



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Justin-Bieber-Kim-Kardashian-
  • Justin-Bieber-Kim-Kardashian-



  • sury
    12-21 03:05 PM
    I have to do a emergency travel to India and I did not get my advance during that time. I went to USCIS office in person and got the advance parole and flyed to India.

    Back in US I learnt from my wife that I got another copy of Advance parole which I have applied earlier. Both Parole documents look different in format and the one which I got from USCIS office does not have the SRC nubmer on it.

    If my wife sends the recent Advance Parole documents via FEDEX, not sure which document I should show up at port of entry..Plese help.

    Thanks,
    Sury





    justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashians Highly
  • Kim Kardashians Highly



  • rajeshj_18
    12-29 12:39 PM
    Hi,

    Good to know that H1B transfer can be done from India. What is the procedure to get this done? What form we need to fil? can you please give more details?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Teen sweetheart Justin Bieber
  • Teen sweetheart Justin Bieber



  • JunRN
    05-18 12:39 PM
    If you haven't filed I-485 yet, you cannot use AC21 as it requires I-485 to be pending for more than 180 days. It means, that you're stuck with your ex-employer for GC processing unless your new employer is willing to file new LC and I-140 for you. You can port the PD of your approved I-140 to the new one.

    Once your PD becomes current, then you can file I-485.





    2010 Justin Bieber He#39;s My Idol . justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Where will Justin Bieber be
  • Where will Justin Bieber be



  • hiralal
    01-09 11:17 PM
    thanks
    tell them to wait :D --especially if there are kids involved ..life is bad after a divorce but it will be a hell if GC is revoked (and I agree it will ..USCIS is pretty efficient in this matter atleast -- she may get deportation letter soon as it happened to one person that I know) .. This places Family judge in quandry as parents may end up in different country etc etc



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian and Justin
  • Kim Kardashian and Justin



  • TheCanadian
    11-10 01:28 AM
    What is a food coma?





    hair Kim Kardashian Photoshoot for justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian says her Elle
  • Kim Kardashian says her Elle



  • barktasobebark15
    05-11 02:37 AM
    We are relocating for the second time after our greencard interview while not dicision has been by the office,



    more...


    justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Justin Bieber amp; Kim Kardashian
  • Justin Bieber amp; Kim Kardashian



  • ingegarcia
    03-08 02:17 PM
    My Personal experience was:
    - When my H1B was filed for the first time it had a wrong Date of Birth, lawyer asked me to bring Birth Certificate to the Interview at the consulate. I did not have problems with the stamping of the visa.
    When my extension was filed , again, Date of Birth was wrong. Lawyer told me the same thing. Get recent Birth Certificate and bring it to the Interview.

    Did not have any problem at all.

    :D





    hot Justin-Bieber-Kim-Kardashian- justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian with Justin
  • Kim Kardashian with Justin



  • oliTwist
    05-17 11:38 AM
    Hi folks,

    My baddest of the bad phases started recently when I lost my wife's birth certificate from India. Worst part is we dont have backup (no photo copies of it).

    Anyways, We are waiting in the 485 queue, working on EADs. Question to all folks, do still need birth certificate now for the green card process, as we have already sent the application?

    And how bad it is with redtape/corruption in India, to get another birth certificate from my wife's birth hospital, when we try by ourselves (I mean not involving our/her parents), when we visit India next time (maybe for a month)?

    Appreciate your responses..



    more...


    house Kim Kardashian would justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian says her Elle
  • Kim Kardashian says her Elle



  • logo
    09-12 12:24 PM
    I looked at the link and it says:

    Texas Service Center Filings
    Mail your package to the Texas Service Center if you live in the following states:
    AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, SC, OK, PA, Puerto Rico, RI, TN, TX, VT, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands, WV, or Washington, DC

    Does it mean that Imy application was filed in a wrong service center since I live in Minnesota?





    tattoo Kim Kardashians Highly justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2010
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2010



  • tancot
    05-11 01:46 AM
    Hi All,

    Please help!!

    I will be completing my first 3yrs of H1 in Sept 2010. My I-797 is valid till Sept 2010. I-94 & H1 visa expired on April 4th 2010.

    My company has applied for 1-129 on April 1st 2010.

    I have a few questions -

    1. Since my 1-94 is expired and H1 too, am "I out of status"? - I-129 is still pending, I have received the receipt from USCIS on April 12, 2010.

    2. If I am out of status, is it going to effect my visa renewal or H1 extensio?

    3. What to do?

    Your response will be highly appreciated, I am very confused.

    Thanks & Regards.



    more...


    pictures Teen sweetheart Justin Bieber justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian and Justin
  • Kim Kardashian and Justin



  • CHHAYA
    11-15 08:50 AM
    I HAVE H1 APPROVED TILL 04/10 BUT I ENTERED USA USING AP THIS YEAR SO MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT I AM ON EAD NOW WITH SPONSORING EMPLOYER. I AM ASLO DOING PARTIME JOB IN OTHER FIELD ON EAD SINCE 01/08. NOW IF I GET FULL TIME JOB WITH OTHER EMPLOYER (other field)AND IF I WORK LESS HOURS (means I get under pay than showed in labor) WITH SPONSORING EMPLOYER, WILL I BE IN TROUBLE? Please give me right way.


    PD - 05/03 EB3-I





    dresses Kim Kardashian with Justin justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian and Justin
  • Kim Kardashian and Justin



  • ronhira
    10-07 03:18 PM
    btw don't shoot me..... i'm just a messenger..... here is more information

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/1606679-are-eb2-indians-losers-and-eb3-indians-locusts.html



    more...


    makeup Kim Kardashian and Justin justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian would
  • Kim Kardashian would



  • microbe
    February 18th, 2004, 12:53 AM
    i think the eyes of the younger girl 'pop out' a bit more in the color version.





    girlfriend JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2010 justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Justin Bieber Kim Kardashian
  • Justin Bieber Kim Kardashian



  • roseball
    08-06 10:20 AM
    In the application filed, I received a query stating "Labor Condition Application is marked to indicate you are an exempt HIB dependent for the beneficiary based on the existence of masters degree from the United States. Please confirm your claim that you are an expemt for this beneficiary. If no United States masters degree exists for this beneficiary, the LCA is not valid and may require a withdrawal of the current petition and filing of a new petition with a new LCA that adhers to Labor Department's requirement for H1B dependents".

    My Employer wants to reply that this was a clerical mistake..... Is this right? or should he file a new petition.

    Can I file another petition if this petition is rejected?

    Just saying its a clerical issue wont be sufficient. It might help if your employer attaches a new LCA along with the RFE reply. Worst case, you have to withdraw and file again with the correct/new LCA. If this is a fresh H1, then you are lucky in the sense that the quota is still open and you can refile without having to wait for another year.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber amp; Kim Kardashian justin bieber photoshoot with kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian Sites Justin
  • Kim Kardashian Sites Justin



  • chanduv23
    03-12 07:16 AM
    I have been noticing a lot of people moving changing jobs using EAD. Especially a lot of June and July 2007 filers.

    The time to renew EAD is approaching and I am sure there is going to be a surge in EAD renewals.

    There was also a recent communication from USCIS that one must not apply for renewal prior to 120 days of their EAD expiry date.

    In past has anyone been in a situation where they are not able to renew EAD in time and how you handled it?

    Do you plan to apply for EAD exactly in the 120 day range to make best use of time? What if EAD renewal gets severly backlogged?

    I think this is something we must all concentrate on and try to get some answers from USCIS on this as it will help planning.





    1human1
    03-04 07:58 PM
    any suggestions/answers pls? thanks





    ssprof
    08-02 07:08 PM
    I googled it
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb-rr-31-uscis-sop-02-0807.pdf



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online