
Late 14th century.Has any one filed at TSC got FP notice lately?
I have a travel pending so any information on the recent development is appreciated!
My case:
485 RD - 07/02/2007 (Filed at TSC)
485 ND - 08/17/2007
FP -- ?
in the late 14th century,I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007
still waiting for fingerprint notice.
14th century France who
14th Century Clothingca_immigrant
03-25 04:39 PM
the one from vamsi has gone up to 116 now...
vote for a question folks....ask your friends also to vote..
does not hurt to try our luck...
more...
half of the 14th century
14th century men#39;s hose,justareader
09-14 02:49 PM
Count me in !
more...
14th-15th Century EuropeanHi,
What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.
I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?
14th century, quot;Gates of Hellquot;mayurcreation
04-18 08:05 AM
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr. XXX was full time employed with CompanyName from date to date as a Sr. Programmer Analyst.
During his tenure with us, he skillfully handled major responsibilities and found him to be hardworking and very productive.
Mr. XXX job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
� Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
� Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
� Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
� Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
� Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
Please feel free to contact me for further information.
Sincerely,
{Name}
{Title}
more...
14th Century London LiripipeI guess the 10 days is "time for pack up" technically.
That is what the POE officer always stamped on my I94.
I was driving to the US from Canada and got a new I-94 on the port of entry. Immigration officer put a date that was 10 days ahead of the expiry on my I-797 telling me that I would have 10 additional days post I-797 expiry to leave the country.
Is this normal? Do I need the date changed on my I-94 to be the date I have on I-797? I would really appreciate your input on this.
in the late 14th century,is it safe to apply change of status from H1b to H4 while staying in US and once she gets a job can get stamping out of US as H1B with supporting docs.
H1b-H4-H1b
more...
14th century noble clothingYou need not worry about your old H1 and also you can use the current visa to enter US as long as it has more then 6 months validity period.
Can you please tell me the source of this "6 months" clause? As per http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6026 and http://www.murthy.com/news/n_immrum.html there is nothing about 6 months. Is there some new memo which specifically mentions 6 months validity of existing H1B?
Thanks!
14th Century ClothingI checked my current labor certification. it has the following details :
ETA FORM 9089
A) PREVAILING WAGE INFORMATION
SOC/O*NET(OES) CODE
15-1031.00
OCCUPATONAL TITLE
COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEER
B) JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER(THIS IS CURRENT)
C) IDENTIFY THE JOB TITLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATE OCCUPATION:
PROGRAMMER ANALYST OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
D) JOB DUTIES
CREATE TEST PLANS, TEST CASES AND ANALYZE USER NEEDS AND CREATE AND
MODIFY APPLICATION SOFTWARE USING VARIOUS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
My question is based on the above can i switch to another field like SAP for example. I am not sure if companies will be ready to give me a offer letter with the above text for a SAP job.
Any ideas friends?
more...
Enter a search term above to find Dictionary definitions or click the 14th Century Knights Clothing Thesaurus tab to find synonyms and antonyms.You need to update your profile with enough details so people can respond to you. There are not enough details in your profile.
May 2011 Bulletin is out
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
a mid 14th century gown,Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
One other factor is in play:
100,000 visas were recaptured in 2000 under the AC21 act and made available to oversubscribed countries over the years until they ran out in 2005.
more...
Open Front Irish Dresshehe, ok lost!
yeah, and i have lots of trouble on getting new clients, because im a 16 years old high school student, and because of that, people think that is too much money for someone of my age, and others think that a person of my age cant do a professional job, that's the main problem i have :( and i dont know how to go and offer my services,i dont know even what to say ( maybe what reverendflash said with the sign hehe,:smirk: ) also if you could give me some advices, on how to offer webdesign, i'd be greatfull ;)
to the mid-14th century,See my answers in red
I did not wan to create a separate thread since I have similar questions:
My situation:
US pharmD graduating in may 09
H1B approved ( start oct 09)
OPT not approved yet
Married to F-1
child born in US
Country- Gabon (both)
city- nashville TN
Company-CVS
Facts:
My company told me I qualify for GC sponsoring after 90 days of full time as pharmacist and to just buzz them when I am ready. I will be full time rx on my OPT, which shoudl come out before graduation.
I pass my boards in June, I should be go to go for GC filing as soon as October.
Questions:
1. is changing address within the same city affect GC procress? Its not a big deal, people do it all the time. Its a two step process, much easier if you have a lawyer file your applications since they will usually get copies of all correspondences with USCIS and they will take care of this for you. If you are self filing, you will need to take care of both steps yourself. See this: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
2. What r the pros and cons of filing GC that early into employment?The earlier the better. The CVS guy told me usually people prefer to wait longer before filing for GC. why? Corporations and businesses do not make it a habit to file GC/PERM apps for their employees if they are only temp or on probationary periods. Normally when they hire someone, they are on probation with the company for a year or so. If they like your work they will keep you and file your application for permanent residency. So normally businesses dont file your GC app until after 6 or 12 months. With CVS, consult your supervisor what the standard filing procedure is. Do not overstep the company policies and file yourself. You need them to file it for you when they are ready and willing.
3. When GC filing start can I include my husband from the start with his F1 status or do we have to switch him to H4 status first?. Does not matter what status your husbands is in as long as it is valid. You can research the pros and cons of H4 vs F1 yourself, that alone is another thread's worth of discussion. You specifiy your husband as a dependant of your GC application usually at the last step before your I485 approval, when your PD becomes current.
4. any suggestion, that you think I can benefit from on how to approach is welcomed. I 've been F1 for 5-6 years now..just looking forward to ending my life as an international student, but I don't want to rush into things out of ignorance. I was in the same boat as you, coming from F-1 to H-1. You are doing the right thing by expanding your knowledge base and asking people. Work hard at what you do and follow up once your application is filed. With the economy the hardest part is finding a job that will sponsor H-1 but youve already gone beyond that point.
more...
14th Century Europe 15thi am in the same boat. receipt notice says Jul5 25 .. online september 15 ( I guess it is notice date)
when did your application reach USCIS. yes the online date is Notice Date.
14th Century ClothingI know people might have answered this before. So, sorry for any redundancy. I have a query. If I travel outside of US on my valid H1B visa and when I am out of US, my 485 gets approved. What happens then? Say, I do not have AP with me. Will I have problems entering the US?
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
14th century rowel spurs fromthakkarbhav
09-15 12:49 PM
Congrats...Book the ticket and fly to india to give big hug to your wife and son and motherland...
don't remember the source, but I remember reading in the last week that the backlog reduction at CIS is not a true reduction, but because CIS has redefined what "backlog" means. This may refer to the discounting of the 1 million that are backlogged due to visa unavailability (quoted in gonzalez's report), but I woudn't be surprised if the "new definition" is not also contributing to the remaining 140K cases backlog reduction.
Let's redefine:
"laziness" = DOL
"stupidity" = USCIS
Thanks guys..i did approach another attorney and he said i should be OK as i have a clean record, that i should not get stuck with the 'semantics' of company mergers which happens all the time.
Having said that my current attorney is not asking for more money..so i am confused. But with the Aug.17 deadline fast approaching i will at least complete the paper work and wait for further advice from you kind folks. Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment