
2011 Ford Mustang Convertiblehttp://www.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16087&d=1177023943
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check#Lawsuit_steps
Sterling Gray Metallic 2011EADchallenged
08-22 08:31 PM
Afsandyar, your link provides text that has existed for at least 3 months.
Where have you seen tha it is under discussion in the house. If this is true, it is great news, but I just hope it is true.
2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500I spoke with my lawyer again and he said that we are fine using the experience on my current job. The company that is petitioning my application is where I got most of the experience mentioned in my labor. What do you recommend I do at this point ?
I will try and talk to another lawyer and get their views on this issue. Can I retain my priority date and file under perm at this stage. I am so stressed, I waited four years for my labor and it is about to go to hell. :mad:
Ebony Black 2011 Ford Mustangit will not effect your GC..
what do you base this on
more...
Model: Mustang ConvertibleNo I did not receive any RFE earlier to this. It was in that Initial Review status all the time.
2011 Ford Mustang Arlington,Steve Mitchell
November 20th, 2004, 05:34 AM
As of November 20:
PC World Top Ten Digital Cameras
Cyber-shot DSC-W1 Silver Digital Camera (Sony) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2651342&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
Ultra Zoom C-765 Digital Camera (Olympus) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2462133&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
Powershot A75 Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2301610&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2301615&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
PowerShot S500 Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2300826&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
PowerShot S410 Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2300827&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
Wide Zoom C-5060 Digital Camera (Olympus) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=1594734&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
D70 SLR Digital Camera (Nikon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2281127&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
Cybershot DSC-T1 Digital Camera (Sony) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=1590565&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
CoolPix 4300 Digital Camera (Nikon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=631669&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)
more...
Premium Conv Convertible 3.7LI have not informed uscis about the change although I updated my address in their website. As regards AC 21, if I am ready to file it my current employer said they will be ready to support it but I haven't started that process yet.
Ajay, did you receive 3 years of H1 extension? I am in my 5th year of initial H1B. wondering if I will receive 3 years extension when I file for H1B transfer with an approved 140. I am changing jobs using AC21 to join a new employer.
Let me know your exp. Did you also get new I-94 attached with H1B ext approval notice?
Styling Bar - 2011-2012Thanks again for all answers - Another Q that i had is - i am applying for a extension of my H1 Visa. My current validity is till June 2008. My 6 years will be completed in August 2009. I have a approved I-140!
My Q is - can i apply for a 3 year extension right now based on my 140 approval.? That is - can i extend H1 from July 2008 till June 2011..?? OR do i have to wait to complete all 6 years till i can use the benefit of the 140 approval for H1 extension?
Thank you!
more...
Performance White 2011 FordIt was nice to meet all the folks out in NYC yesterday. Bigining with 20 is not a bad sign on a firday night. Thanks Chandu!
Will Hicksville/Oyster bay be a good centralised location for Long Island folks?
If anyone can take initiaitve, I will help support. I will also come to the meet.
Please PM me in case someone can take initiative
2005-2011 Ford MustangReviewed by whom? Its not going anywhere.
more...
2000 Ford Mustang Baseakhilmahajan
09-14 03:16 PM
Hi All,
I think a lof people have the LUD is 08/05/07 for 140 filed in TSC..and everyone takes their guesses. Please post if u r LUD for 140 is 08/05/2007 ;
Yes, i got an LUD and mine was approved on 20th August. Mine reached TSC on March 8th.
1999 Ford Mustang Base KansasAugust Visa Bulletin is out.
EB2 - Jun 1 2006 (Unchanged) for India/China
EB3 - Unavailable.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4310.html
you have seen guys posting visa bulletins here and you thought today is your turn:p
Don't even try! You can't beat some of the guys around here.
You are going to aggravate more visitors all day, who will give you more red dots and tuen you into a communist. BTW, are you from WB or Kerala?:D
more...
2008 Ford Mustang Swansboro,Americans want immigrants like yourself who follow the rules and contribute to American society; it is our valued tradition. What we don't want is illegals walking all over our laws. The illegals hurt lawfull immigrants. I married an immigrant who followed the rules, she's very bitter over the way this country is pandering to the Hispanic Reconquista crowd. Americans don't want the amnesty, but the government is pushing for it. Legal immigrants and applicants, IMO, should stand up and be heard to fight anmesty as well.
---
Polk1848: Stop patronizing us. Your condescending attitude won't go far on this forum. Each one of IV member is a quintessential American in the making. We understand the American dream far better then many born American citizen, who think everybody else owe them something just because they were born in USA. We, on the other hand are living and moving towards the classic American dream. A good start will be to join us in our cause instead of demanding we oppose Hispanics or undocumented immigrants.
2011+mustang+gt+lack+ItIsNotFunny
11-12 11:38 AM
This is simply called pure selfishness.
The problem he is talking about is not a widespread one and never heard of, other than may be for one or two people in this forum (one may be nk2006; sorry that it happened to you).
Even if it had happened to one or two exceptional cases, it can be rectified as it is a simple error from the part of USCIS. This is not a major thing to waste IV resources. This is not a serious immigration issue.
The way nk2006 misused IV resources for such a simple personal issue is unpardonable .
Knowing that there are such people among 'highly educated' is disheartening.
Redgreen,
Let me clarify couple of things.
1. This is highly widespread issue. It affects you, me and everyone. If you didn't pay enough attention on whats going on, its your problem.
2. Yes, NK2006 has put multiple threads and you are annoyed. But who are you saying this is misuse of IV resources? What is your contribution in action items and IV activities? I am not talking monetory part but activeness. If you are not contributing, you should not care about organization resource right?
I hope you learnt that its OUR organization. Any problem we are discussiing is OURs. Not your and mine.
Please forgive NK2006 for multiple threads and try to pay attention on real problem. If you still didn't understand depth of problem, PM me, I will give my contact numbers and we can talk at leisure.
more...
2009 Ford Mustang Kansas City,It takes 15 minutes at Boston ASC and you are expected to arrive 5 minutes before appointment just so that you can fill up a form. And you can take any copy so long as it has your name , Case # and A# on it. Its a simple process - no sweat!!!
2003 Black Mustang ConvertibleHi,
I need some info. about whether it is good idea to do Canadian PR Landing and H1B extension stamping in one visit to Canada?
Here is the situation:
------------------
1. I got Canadian PR approval. I have submitted passport for stamping. After They mail it back to me, I need to travel to Canada(want to go to Vancouver) and at the border apply for PR Landing forms.
2. I have H1B extension approval but need stamping as I need to travel to INdia later this year on vacation. So when I go to canada, can I go to US Consulate apply for stamping and come back to US with same stamping???
I dont have AP so I cannot come back to US without the stamping. So what is the best solution in this case.?
I need to land in Canada before May 2008.
Your help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
more...
2000 Ford Mustang GTbajrangbali
02-25 08:56 PM
Consult immigration lawyer and try to keep the time out of status to a minimum. Do not try to take chances, times are tough and everything is being looked through when it comes to immigration. Wish you luck friend!
lack 2011+mustang+sunroofWere you really expecting that any bills were going to pass? In the politics world it is all about compromise, no one will vote for anything tht can risk their image before the election. Let's put it this way... you are a law maker... what to would you care about? immigrants or yourself?
2011+mustang+boss+stripesDude Really?
LA and Bay Area in the same county?
First of all there is no "substitution labor" anymore..USICS may not accept it according to a new rule set in last yr June..
Troll Alert.
This is a Fake post. read word by word you will understand.
Read all the posts by user nish. he/she is an anti immigrant.
Thanks for your reply....
I have applied H1 through consulate process so I did not get I-94 . I have H1 approval receipt.
During COS process ..I will not be working on project so is this become problem for denial of COS status
Please advice...
Thanks....
In one of the previous posts the same user tries to taint l1b visa holders.
my consultatn lawyer told me that i can not stay here but my consultant told me that you can stay here USCIS will not come to know about it.
how USCIS come to know that i stayed illiegal in US
0 comments:
Post a Comment