Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, June 6, 2011

anime eyes drawing tutorial. Location » Drawing Tutorials

  • Location » Drawing Tutorials



  • aloshka
    Apr 25, 03:29 AM
    you should add a choice in the poll "I Already have a White iPhone"
    since some already do, :D
    you know .. the white transformation kit ;)

    I agree, did this a long time ago. Already had it for 6 months :)





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. How To Draw Anime Eyes
  • How To Draw Anime Eyes



  • partyBoy
    Oct 1, 09:23 PM
    Let's kick this month off right with some excellent October desktops.


    You should put the year on the thread title,just saying...





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Anime Eyes
  • Anime Eyes



  • Appmaniac
    Feb 22, 07:12 AM
    Nike+ GPS

    http://www.appsqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/Nike-200x300.png





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Draw Anime eyes in MS Paint
  • Draw Anime eyes in MS Paint



  • wrldwzrd89
    Feb 14, 07:22 PM
    How did I miss this completely? Oh well...

    Congratulations to the new moderators!



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Anime Eyes
  • Anime Eyes



  • x86isslow
    Oct 5, 11:10 PM
    HUH? Camino is slow as ****!

    Are you sure you're using the latest Camino? I'm not sure what things are like on the mactel side but on PPCmacs, Camino is hands-down faster than Safari- an advantage that becomes more obvious the longer you surf without restarting the browser...





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. An Anime Eyes Tutorial by
  • An Anime Eyes Tutorial by



  • IgnatiusTheKing
    Apr 12, 07:41 AM
    What is your code? It doesn't look like Craigslist supports full HTML encoding in posts. See this page (http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/html_in_craigslist_postings/details).



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. I#39;ve sketched out these eye
  • I#39;ve sketched out these eye



  • TheUndertow
    Apr 25, 08:29 AM
    Why do some posters put down peoples choices or even the fact that it exists in white?

    So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)

    I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.

    Sounds like as good a reason as any.

    She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
    Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.

    I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.

    "Sick" in that context means "good" I think...he likes the White too...





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Location » Drawing Tutorials
  • Location » Drawing Tutorials



  • Hls811
    Feb 26, 04:02 PM
    Not sure if anyone has a 16GB iPhone they'd like to trade for a 32GB Touch, but if so - let me know.. I'm interested!

    I would return the iPT but its just over 14 days (I got it on 2/9). I've got the box and everything inside. (all unopened!). Its been wrapped in a "bestskinever" since the moment it came out of the box.



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Art,jul , tutorial, on the eye
  • Art,jul , tutorial, on the eye



  • Lucky Loot
    Apr 20, 04:36 AM
    Game video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTnaxJ0I7s

    iTunes:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/easter-bunny-trouble/id430867627?mt=8

    Easter Holidays are coming and Easter Bunny has to deliver eggs to the city. But the road is bumpy and dangerous. Build the safe path for bunny, so he wont brake any eggs.
    Emerge into this physics based cute and funny puzzle adventure.

    GAME FEATURES
    - Funny gameplay;
    - Cute Easter Bunny;
    - Physics based puzzle bridge builder;
    - Destructible environment;
    - Water, build floating bridges;
    - Beautiful and stunning game art;
    - Every level has different level design;
    - Collect additional empty eggs along the way;
    - Destructible objects;
    - Help overlay.
    - Easter inside!

    http://moregames.projektas.lt/easterbunny/img6.jpghttp://moregames.projektas.lt/easterbunny/img1.jpg
    http://moregames.projektas.lt/easterbunny/img3.jpghttp://moregames.projektas.lt/easterbunny/img4.jpg
    http://moregames.projektas.lt/easterbunny/img5.jpg




    FUNNY GAMEPLAY
    The Bunny is a little bit unstable. You must help him to cross the huge pits, but sometimes it gets very funny to watch collapsing bridges and poor bunnt falling to the bottom. Don�t forget to watch hilarious trailer on Youtube.

    PHYSICS BASED PUZZLE BRIDGE BUILDER
    This is bridge building game, but it is very different from others. In this game you place and rotate various items. All item are not connected to each other, so the structures may get very unstable. Every level has limited amount of items, from which you must build a way for the rabbit and bear.

    BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING GAME ART
    Every level is like art painting and has different looks. Watch how the environment changes in every level.

    DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS
    Bunny is cute, but if he is falling from height, he will break everything in his way. Constructions must be stable or else, one falling object can ruin all bridge!





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Drawing+eyes+anime
  • Drawing+eyes+anime



  • Constable Odo
    Apr 6, 01:36 PM
    My first mac had 1.2 GB Hard drive. The Power Mac 7500

    That's a huge amount of storage. For my Mac Plus, I purchased a 20 MB SuperMac DataFrame external hard drive. Very cheap, too. It only cost me about $600.:rolleyes: It took almost a year to fill it with basically games, clip art and Illustrator files.



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Drawing Anime Eyes
  • Drawing Anime Eyes



  • labman
    Aug 22, 04:55 PM
    why are you posting this in this section? have you talked to the dealer?





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. anime eyes drawing. detail of
  • anime eyes drawing. detail of



  • Doctor Q
    Nov 8, 12:26 AM
    Yeah...but doesn't Retrospect (http://www.dantz.com/en/products/mac_desktop/index.dtml) do the same thing but better?For $100, you'd expect so. This is a thread about free tools and SilverKeeper is one of them.



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Drawing Anime Eyes
  • Drawing Anime Eyes



  • ArchaicRevival
    Apr 28, 09:47 PM
    I think some decent smart minds need to sit together, and work out this whole patent problem thing... It's getting ridiculous. They should just open it up to everybody. F$&# it, may the best company win then.

    Samsung to sue Apple over the iPhone.....ha ha ha....Yeah because the Galaxy phones are so original?? WTF You dont have to be a brain surgeon to see the blatant copy Samsung has done of the iPhone.
    Apple = Innovation
    Samsung = Copyware

    Not really.. If you watched Steve Jobs' interviews, you should have gotten a different conclusion... Steve quoted Picasso as saying: "Good artists borrow, great artists steal..."

    My conclusion is that Apple stole a lot of ideas... And I mean A LOT... But you know what, they took those ideas and made them more user-friendly, higher quality, pretty much all the pros that go along with any Apple product...

    That's why I said in an earlier post that patents like that are ridiculous... It should be open for everyone and may the best company win...

    That's also why we always learn about Thomas Edison and not Nikola Tesla. :cool:





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Manga / Anime eyes are so
  • Manga / Anime eyes are so



  • MST
    Dec 1, 06:53 PM
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5130/desktopmr12100.png



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Anime Eyes Drawing Tutorial.
  • Anime Eyes Drawing Tutorial.



  • lunarworks
    Mar 23, 09:05 AM
    Although Serlet did a good fairly job leading the Mac software division, he did oversee all the flaws in it as well. UI fragmentation, iTunes bloat, etc. Let's see what the new guy can do.





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. drawing tutorial manga
  • drawing tutorial manga



  • Sydde
    Mar 2, 01:28 PM
    Is there a reason those charts in the opening post have to be so large?

    It makes it look like they mean something. Bigger and brighter means more important and more relevant. Having those big, bright graphics in your face helps you ignore the myriad other factors, both prominent and subtle, in the larger picture.



    more...


    anime eyes drawing tutorial. Useful Eyes Drawing Video
  • Useful Eyes Drawing Video



  • fhall1
    Apr 11, 06:16 AM
    Nothing special this month.

    Link to original please?





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. anime eyes drawing tutorial. Anime eye tutorial+vector drawing tutorial(photoshop CS3 Extended; Anime eye tutorial+vector drawing tutorial(photoshop CS3
  • anime eyes drawing tutorial. Anime eye tutorial+vector drawing tutorial(photoshop CS3 Extended; Anime eye tutorial+vector drawing tutorial(photoshop CS3



  • psychometry
    Oct 5, 06:12 PM
    On the contrary, resizeable textareas are part of the CSS3 standard; Safari 3.0 will simply be the first mainstream browser to implement it. Once you try it, I promise you will not want to go back. It's really a non-issue, and I'm surprised anybody's complaining about it to the point they would disable this end-user feature using JavaScript. I'll just disable JavaScript on your site, then, buddy.

    The CSS3 resizer property is fine and good because you can set resizer:none to a form element if you want to. As a side note, resizer applies to all elements, including html, meaning a site could prevent you from resizing the browser window. That has the potential to be very annoying if abused, as I'm sure it will be. Right now, I don't think any of the main 5 or 6 browsers support this propery for any element.

    What worries me is if Safari is implementing this feature using built-in DOM functions instead of just supporting the CSS3 property. This is a possibility to me. They've got quite a ways to go in terms of the standard right now.





    anime eyes drawing tutorial. How to Draw an Anime Eye
  • How to Draw an Anime Eye



  • Frozonecold
    Jun 18, 01:56 PM
    Sorry about that, they will not work in a Mac Pro.





    SevenInchScrew
    Apr 4, 05:28 PM
    A lot of us here really like cars and the automotive world. This thread is for sharing pics of cars you like or dislike. Cool cars, ugly cars, sexy cars, whatever. So, if your friends have some cool cars, or you've recently been to a car show or meet, or just want to talk about cars in general, feel free to do so here. That way the "Pictures of YOUR car" (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1073387) thread can continue to be where people post their own personal cars, and this thread will be for all the other stuff.

    I'll start...

    The new BMW M5 Concept was revealed today. Like many of BMW's concepts, though, the real car will look very similar to this when revealed. I love the look of the new F10 5-series, and this new M version is even better. Great looking, as usual from the M Division...

    http://i.imgur.com/qzxaM.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/z1eg4.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/9IhIW.jpg

    Also, Pagani has recently revealed the car that will replace the aging Zonda. That was an utterly amazing car, so it will take a lot to top that. With the new Huayra, though, it seems as though they did. Not quite as flamboyant and wild as the Zonda, but hardly any less sexy. This is a SPECTACULAR looking car, and the interior is possibly my favorite on any road car, EVER!! Amazing....

    http://i.imgur.com/YL4zw.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/XX5me.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/5SwNw.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/MoUo2.jpg





    iphone3gs16gb
    Mar 28, 02:44 PM
    LOL it amazes me how little you guys know about the law. Please report me to the authorities, there is absolutely nothing they can do legally. I even discussed it with my professor who monitored my bar and he got a kick out of it as well haha.

    So please, humor me that I'm not a real law student and don't know what I'm talking about. Sorry Apple geeks your area of expertise obviously isn't the political discourse of America. :P

    Try my other theories too, like entering my home, etc. Seriously, just humor me. (more so than I already am) LOL

    <3 little idiots <3

    I for one, worship you LOLWinner, for you have shown me the way, into successfully selling pictures of iPhones at ridiculous prices :)





    Kevin83165
    Aug 9, 10:30 PM
    I see the resembelence!





    Crager724
    Oct 5, 05:40 PM
    I am not a webdesigner so could someone explain the TEXTAREA upgrade? It sounded like a good idea when I read it, but it seems to have struck a nerve with a couple people, and I'm not sure why. I'm guessing it would be like if I went to an art auction and bought a painting by Monet, I bring the painting home and realize that the wallspace I have for it isn't wide enough, so I grab a corner of the painting a pull it down, hence making it skinnier and fitting my wall? Nobody would ever consider doing that to a Monet, yet isn't this what the new TEXTAREA feature does?





    MacDawg
    Mar 10, 06:16 AM
    Specific moderation is typically not discussed within the Forum itself
    If you have questions about how something has been handled, please use the Contact Us (http://forums.macrumors.com/sendmessage.php) link at the bottom of most pages and it will be addressed privately

    Thanks!



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online