Why is everyone ragging on Facebook for this?
It's not as if they invented it.
Foursquare, Loopt and Gowalla have had these types of apps for many many months.
+1
because it's turned on by default. it should be off by default (IMO) and then turned on as an option. many people aren't aware that Facebook's new "features" are almost always on when rolled out.
I'm sure you will be able to turn it off
I dont know what kind of CRAZY KILLER friends you all have on facebook. I only have relatives and close friends I see and talk to on a normal occasion.
IF YOU DONT REALLY KNOW SOMEONE DONT ADD THEM AS A FRIEND.
and only share the info you want with the people you want.. its not that hard really
+1
But yeah, why do people freak out about this? I usually see people updating their status with "i'm at the mall, movies etc?". I guess they have to panic now and go back and check in their homes to make sure no one is trying to break into their homes.
ack tattooBeamWalker
Mar 17, 05:03 AM
I could only dream about the "high" US Prices here in Germany. We pay about 1,50 € (2,09 $)/ Liter 98. That is around 5,70 € (7,95 $) / US Gallon. 3 weeks ago it was almost 10cent/liter higher though, so I call myself lucky.
more...
Placement: BackAbyssgh0st
Mar 11, 05:32 AM
At University now, I believe I'm number 5 or 6.
cute lower ack tattoos.PYR0M310N
Oct 18, 12:45 PM
Should hopefully be there. Finish college at 4 so will probably get in about half 5.
Might buy a macbook or maybe just Leo and save up for a MBP. Not sure yet.
more...
cool-lower-ack-tattoos-2Darth.Titan
Apr 18, 02:15 PM
You might get $40 for it. The shells do make pretty good aquariums after all. :D
cool tattoos for girls.Ja Di ksw
Nov 14, 02:06 PM
Ouch, that's painfully close. So, umm, Nym, how's the weather over there? :D
more...
tattoos for girls lower ackand in Spring 2012 iPad 3 will move to #1 spot putting iPad 2 in second and original iPad in 3rd. And in 2013 iPad 4 will move to first...but i digress.
Fix'd.
Back dragon tattoosteve2112
Apr 23, 12:12 PM
Having run Linux for the past two years, I find this bit hilarious.
Yeah, no kidding. I have all three flavors sitting at my desk at home. I have a Win 7 gaming rig, Mac Mini, and an old P4 Linux machine. Personally, I have never found Windows difficult to use, especially compared to Linux. So, do I have split personalities or something?
Anyway, I am the total opposite of most of these. I do have a college degree, but I am nearly a carnivore, can't stand wine (give me a good craft beer or whiskey), prefer Dr. Pepper, and I have no idea what San Pellegrino Limonata is. If I rode a bike, it would be something insanely fast that would get me killed quickly, like a Ducati or something.
more...
Back Tattoo | FirstAll this post does is make him sound like you can barely handle the iPad. if that is the case, don't get a Xoom, way to advanced for you, you know things like widgets and usb
I have used a Moto Xoom. Honeycomb requires you learn a new user interface. Instead of a nice seamless experience where you can get right in to using apps, you have to learn about the literally 3 or 4 different ways to trigger, dismiss, and access apps. If they're utilities, they're accessed one way. If they're apps, you've got an app menu and a desktop-style metaphor to try-- either works. It's confusing as hell. I mean, you can LEARN anything, but why would you want to.
Bottom line-- a Xoom is $800, it's far less functional, and it's far more confusing to use.
Lower ack tattoosCaptMurdock
Apr 23, 11:43 AM
... free everything and someone to teach us how to wipe our butts. We have this weird vision for American where everything should be an incentive to be responsible.
anything else promotes irresponsibility
How about you help get the Morality Police off our backs first and then we'll talk about the "incentive to be responsible"? I have a job, I take care of my family, I pay my bills, I'm not slicing co-eds' throats in the middle of the night, I'm not selling guns to Middle Eastern nutballs -- so at what point does the Holier-Than-Me crowd take me off its speed-dial? They say it's all about Personal Responsibility and yet when I achieve my Decent Member Of Society Merit Badge, they're still telling me how to live, and more to the point, what my wife does with her body.
ack tattooacearchie
Apr 23, 08:06 AM
The current FCS can edit 3D with the Dashwood stereo 3d toolkit plugin!
oldschool
Sep 13, 12:22 PM
i'm a jerk
fourthtunz
Sep 15, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by scem0
I dont see how anyone can say this when I can get a 2.8 GHz custom built speed-demon for 1,300 after shopping around, and I cant get **** from apple for 1,300. Well I could get something, but nothing that compares speed-wise to the pentium 4.
What I meant was for $1899 you get a very fast well built Mac that with the new Os will allow you go right to work, with a DVD burner, a software you can do REAL work with! Oh Yeah and the new Macs With X.2 are now truly twice a fast, at least in my tests with real work. Point me to ANY PC with included great software, a DVD burner, and awesome case, gig ethernet, an included firewire setup that works with drives and cameras for even $1699! I'm not talking a custom built pccee with a cheapo box, thats not the same thing. If you think it is then you haven't been doing real work, you're surfing the net and playing games something that the Imac or emac excells at for less money,peace
Daniel
So how would me exercising my right to refuse to sell X to Y infringe upon Y's "rights"?Y has a right under your Constitution to be treated equally to anybody else. You can refuse to serve Y because Y is abusive, intimidating, shifty or unreasonable, but not simply because Y is black, gay, "Muslim-looking" or trans-gendered.
Bennieboy�
Apr 24, 01:43 PM
Ok ignore my ignorance.....
but my computer is on 24h a day, I never turn it off, so it would make sense for me to help the MR cause. I have tried setting it up before but it never 'did' anything. Help?
whats your machine? are you capable and comfortable with terminal controls? or need a GUI lol
you can read more Here (http://folding.stanford.edu/English/FAQ)
and Here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=21908)
Andronicus
Aug 19, 12:09 PM
http://lifehacker.com/5616395/how-to-disable-facebook-places
Thank you sir! Just disabled my auto-enabled anti-privacy settings.
That's a good article I like the first comment by a poster there, "Nice to see facebook took all that bad press about their privacy settings so seriously."
0 comments:
Post a Comment