
ar refaeli sports illustratedalso, for a pro app, soundtrack is much faster than garage band. you can tell that it was very poorly written. i hope gb2 will be much better in terms of speed. 2.5 more hours... longest of my life
make-up that models wear,Apologies if this has been asked before, but a precursory search has revealed nothing.
Is there a difference between the boxed version of Aperture 3 ($199!) and the App Store version ($79)?
Given the price difference I wonder if the app store version is missing features or is an "Aperture lite".
I already own the boxed version, but my curiosity must be satiated!
Bar Refaeli - ModelI didn't see one list for Philly so I thought I should represent!
So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?
Springboard Media on Walnut?
Apple Store in KoP?
Apple Store in Ardmore?
Hmm. Im thinking KOP, ardmore will be crowded. Ardmore is closer though. Im not sure yet.
Bar Refaeli turns up the heatI setup Time Capsule & Time Machine & it did a backup of my iMac. However, I don't think it did a backup of the Windows virtual machine on the iMac.
How do I setup the Time Capsule/Time Machine to backup the iMac & Windows virtual machine, & setup a separate partition for file sharing amongst the iMac, Macbook Pro, & Window virtual machine?
I'm new to the use of Time Capsule & Time Machine, so I hope I worded my question properly, & what I want to do makes sense.
more...
Bar Refaeli Lingerie PicturesIt actually took me a minute to see the mac, I thought it was just bedsheets :p
If it's a Core Duo she's not just keeping warm, she's burning her extremities :eek:
Marisa Miller VS Bar Refaeli!taylorwilsdon
Mar 18, 09:15 PM
They can now be purchased online as well in all parts of the country for $249 through AT&T (there's no contract when buying the phone, either), there's a thread about it in the iPhone news forum. So I think that price would be very optimistic, as anyone on here could get one for $249 and have it unlocked in twenty minutes.
Also, if it's a refurb, why does it come in the packaging for new phones? IIRC, refurb iPhones come in brown boxes...
Your best bet is ebay, especially if you want prices like that.
I read this in the last two replies... What are you guys talking about? It IS on ebay - thats what this thread is
more...
ar-refaeli – Today#39;sI have never used a Samsung drive, nor do I know anybody who has. Do they actually make their own? Or do they get drives relabeled from another company?
I have a P80. They make their own drives and have very nice tech. But they only make smaller drives with up to 2 platters (P120 has 125GB per platter).
Model Bar Refaeli wears aFor some reason, I can't get the "View in iTunes" link to work. I'm a paid iPhone developer, but it says "The Apple ID and password you entered does not provide access to ADC on iTunes."
Has anyone else had this problem?
more...
On the whole, Bar Refaeli 2011KittenKrusher
Sep 26, 03:44 PM
Get the iPod !
Bar Refaeli@Vanity Fair Party*Mine is Bliks3m, just Bliksem with a 3 to be "1337" It's basically a slang word in afrikaans
bliksem - strike, hit, punch, also used as an expression of surprise/emphasis (rude, considered by many to be profanity) Derives from the ancient Germanic god Blitzen "lightning" and is used together with "donner". Is used as a curse in Afrikaans "Jou bliksem!"
Just getting some creativity working...
more...
Bar Refaeli is a goddess.Mariusz1977
Mar 5, 09:41 PM
While running Handbrake, open the OSX Activity Monitor and look at the CPU usage meter (Command-2). Are both your processors maxed out at full? If so, then it's probably not a question of the Hard drive being too slow, as it's feeding the program with enough data to keep it running full blast.
Bar Rafaeli and famous friendsBlizzard. World of Warcraft :D (yeah, it's not really an app, but I've used it for several hours a day, every day since I got it)
more...
Bits and Bytes: Bar Rafaelihatersgonnahate
Apr 18, 10:03 AM
I know I'm not the only one with this issue :(
Bar Refaeli: ELLE Russiavelocityg4
Dec 2, 09:56 AM
This is the first time I've heard of such a thing...this is horrible
I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but can't they just demolish this house and rebuild a new one on the same plot? I know it'll be expensive...I am just asking :o
The article said the house was 108 years old. It is probably protected by some historical society (or would become so once they applied for demolition). Then they would have to spend a lot more than $61,000 fighting those people in court.
more...
Bar Refaeli Without make upMy wife and I are going to San Francisco in November. I thinking about taking the BART from SFO to downtown. Mainly I would avoid the hassle of driving downtown plus I would save on rental car costs and parking costs. Once we get downtown we won't really need a car.
How do people feel about BART?
Is it safe and reliable?
First off read this (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=149771) (first post). I personally have never seen that happen, but I feel you should be aware of that.
In my experience BART is fairly safe. Just don't leave things unattended; keep them under control at all times. Like always have your bag on your lap and a strap or something looping your arm just incase. I've taken my iPod on BART before and never had a problem; although I was a bit nervous at times. Since your only going from SFO to downtown SF it won't take that long to get there. Just got to be alert and just use common sense with certain things.
As far as reliability is concerned - well for the most part they're usually on time. But there have been occasions (more than once) were they were delayed, and that can be bad especially during the evening commute home when you want to get home.
But all in all, it's safe. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just use common sense: don't show anything valuable, keep that stuff in a pocket or bag. And just be alert in general. I mean I've even taken naps on BART and never really had a problem. And BART does have it's own police unit.
Hope that all makes sense. If not post back :)
ar refaeli sizePsilocybin
Apr 20, 09:39 AM
can anyone confirm what disk or version of sl i need to do a clean install? This shouldnt be this hard to find out, i cant be the only one wanting to do a clean install of os x without the usb thingy.
10.6.5 from what I can tell
more...
The Braid-y Bunch | Glam:Dodgy methods? Couldnt you have just signed up for a US iTunes account and downloaded it, then switched back to your normal one? That's how most non-US people got it easly.
AnDy
You need a credit card to register for an iTunes account and for some reason I think (read: think, not know) Apple has limited it to one credit card per account so I can't really do that.
Regional limiting is stupid, it's like DRM.
ar refaeli sports illustratedhotsnuglemonstr
Jun 23, 09:28 AM
I think I'll be there... no so bright but quite early.
ar refaeli leonardo dicaprio.I would add Transintl ( http://www.transintl.com/macupgrades/index.cfm ) to the happy list for Mac Pro improvements.
Is that a brushed metal back I spy? I much prefer the coloured backs :( I like the shape though.
I've used Ramjet for close to 20 years or more and have NEVER had an issue...
Lord Appleseed
Apr 22, 09:04 AM
Has anyone noticed if Facetime is less CPU intensive and runs cooler than Skype?
I don't think either Facetime or iChat are that CPU intensive as Skype is.
Well it sounds like you already decided on the Nano. You can't go wrong with it, as long you don't plan on expanding your music library anytime soon.
Nice noob response. :p Anyone who regularly listens to music uses playlists and rotates the music from their computer to their iPods. At any one time, no one is going to listen to their entire 20GB worth of music. They are more likely to use smart playlists and shuffle among them.
appleguy123
May 6, 10:03 PM
No. I still like the expos� and multitouch fluidity of Snow Leopard, and that keeps me from using Lion as my main os.
0 comments:
Post a Comment