Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bmw x6 2011

bmw x6 2011. BMW X6 Active Hybrid in Finalbmw x6 2011. BMW X6 Active Hybrid in Final

  • BMW X6 Active Hybrid in Final



  • pappu
    07-17 09:44 AM
    IF everyone contributes an average of $200, we will have $ 4 million and IV WILL have all the resources to resolve all of our problems.....


    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ???????????


    ANOTHER NEAR FATAL KICK LIKE THE VISA REVERSAL????????????



    WAKE -UP & CONTRIBUTE TODAY IF NOT DONE TILL NOW



    THANKS
    Wow I did not realize we are now 20K + strong. This is incredible. The stronger we are the better we can do with our advocacy efforts.





    bmw x6 2011. 2011 Upcoming Cars BMW X6bmw x6 2011. 2011 Upcoming Cars BMW X6
  • 2011 Upcoming Cars BMW X6



  • sagittarian
    12-18 06:24 PM
    . hope this helps.

    You bet! Thanks a lot.





    bmw x6 2011. 2011 ArmorTech BMW X6 ARMGbmw x6 2011. 2011 ArmorTech BMW X6 ARMG
  • 2011 ArmorTech BMW X6 ARMG



  • anjans
    07-09 09:46 PM
    thanks





    bmw x6 2011. Famous BMW aftermarket tuner,bmw x6 2011. Famous BMW aftermarket tuner,
  • Famous BMW aftermarket tuner,



  • mdcowboy
    12-18 02:16 PM
    Hi Goel_Ar, thanks for the response. Assuming there is indeed very good co-ordination between USCIS and SSN office, how long does it *normally* take to get the card?

    Any ideas, anyone?

    They say it takes 10-14 business days but my Wife got it within 7 business days. hope this helps.



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW X6 - Rear Sidebmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW X6 - Rear Side
  • 2011 BMW X6 - Rear Side



  • nozerd
    02-13 06:02 PM
    I have been current for a while too. In 3 months I will complete 10 yrs with same company and this August it will be 8 yrs since filing for GC.

    I am working through my senator also as the service request procedure at USCIS is totally crap. I dont even know why its offered .





    bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW X6 #9bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW X6 #9
  • 2011 BMW X6 #9



  • vikaschowdhry
    06-02 06:55 AM
    My spouse's employer will apply for her H1B shortly (she is on F1 right now). Her passport expires in March 2007 but the Indian consulate does not allow you for a renewal earlier than 6 months of the expiration date.

    Does USCIS have any requirements for validity dates for passport when application for H1B is sent?



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. The X6 Hybrid will use a dualbmw x6 2011. The X6 Hybrid will use a dual
  • The X6 Hybrid will use a dual



  • Canadian_Dream
    07-25 01:51 PM
    Keep both applications going. Yes you would need a physical copy of labor to file the second one. You can later withdraw the first one when your second I-140 with a better priority date is approved. You can also interfile the I485 when your second I-140 is approved (based on your own labor). The only caveat is your priority date must be current when you interfile. Check Pearson Memo on Interfiling.

    Do the following:

    If you receive physical copy before AUG 17:
    1. File I-140/I-485 with your OWN labor before AUG-17.
    2. Do not apply for EAD and AP on the second one.
    3. Withdraw the first I-485 application when your I-140 on the second one is approved. (This will give you better priority date and no hassle of two applications)
    4. You can continue using EAD/AP filed with the first applications.


    If you don't receive the physical copy before AUG-17

    1. File I-140 whenever you receive the physical copy.
    2. In the mean while your current I-140/I485 application based on substituted
    labor will be processed as usual.
    3. You can receive EAD/AP (Try not to use it though !!)
    4. Whenever your second I-140 is approved and your priority date is current interfile the I-485 based on substituted labor with your approved I-140 with better PD.

    Good Luck.


    My company ( biggie US firm) filed 140 and 485 on a substituted LC on July 2.

    Now my own LC which was pending in BEC (and which has better PD) is approved. Can I file 140 on this? Since substitution is risky, I want to use this 140 for my 485 (over the substituted one) ? How do I do that?

    Do I need physical copy of my approved LC to file 140?

    Replies will be greatly appreciated





    bmw x6 2011. 2009-BMW-X6.jpgbmw x6 2011. 2009-BMW-X6.jpg
  • 2009-BMW-X6.jpg



  • akred
    02-12 11:46 AM
    Nebraska took 7 months for my case almost to the day. Jun 06 - Jan 07.



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. BMW X6bmw x6 2011. BMW X6
  • BMW X6



  • GCBy3000
    11-09 03:38 PM
    Courtesy notice will clearly say it is a courtesy notice. If you are sure it is H1b approval, then you have to leave the country and get it stamped before your current I94 expires.

    You cannot wait to get it stamped until you travel outside. Someone said so earlier, so I want to clarify that it is not correct.

    What you received by mail is a courtesy notification that your case is approved, with the space for I-94 is blank. The original H1 Approval notice with I-94 will be sent to the lawyer. You may wait for a week or two.





    bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW 6-Series Convertiblebmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW 6-Series Convertible
  • 2011 BMW 6-Series Convertible



  • sammyb
    10-09 04:01 PM
    chandu... seems am only one visiting this thread ... lets see how many people responds ... :D


    Come on folks - all the way to Riverhead we have tonnes of people living in these areas affected by Retrogression.

    EAD is not a solution - EAD just makes our life a bit easier than on h1b - the struggle continues even on EAD.

    How can you expect govt to fix your problem if you lack motivation?

    Lets start mobilizing the chapter

    Remember, we are no VIPs, we are in a mass distribution system and no one has special previlidges here, your lives won't change uless you motivate yourselves and speak up for yourselves.

    We need a very strong resprsentation from everyone in the community.

    Ignoring our requests only puts all of us in a tougher situation



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. Hartge BMW X6 styling packbmw x6 2011. Hartge BMW X6 styling pack
  • Hartge BMW X6 styling pack



  • pd_recapturing
    07-14 12:27 PM
    Can someone confirm the same for BA via London?





    bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMWbmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW
  • 2011 BMW



  • fromnaija
    07-11 12:36 PM
    Background: Rep. Ed Royce was on C-Span on Saturday July 8, 2006 to promote HR 4437. Here is the question I asked and his verbatim response.

    Question: My question is on legal immigrants like myself who have been waiting in line for over ten years to get a green card. I see nothing in the House passed bill HR 4437 to support our case. What are you doing to move us unto a fast track and resolve the broken legal immigration process?

    Answer: Illegal immigration is very unfair to people who wait in the queue in order to come to the United States. And frankly, all of these illegal immigrations is putting enormous strain on USCIS and other gevernment agencies. If we can secure the border through the legislation that I talked about then I think we'll take a lot of the strain off USCIS. And frankly, it will make the system fairer for those who have waited in line or are waiting in line to come to the united States the right way which is to come the legal way.


    Comment: Unfortunately there was no room for a rebuttal. I would have pointed out to him that it is illogical to think that illegal immigration puts any strain on USCIS since USCIS only process legal immigration. Go figure!



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. BMW X6 official videobmw x6 2011. BMW X6 official video
  • BMW X6 official video



  • JunRN
    08-09 02:57 PM
    My gully, I should have issued personal cheque instead of asking the atty. to use his cheques. I could then saved the trouble of asking the atty. everynow and then.

    I still have 20 days left before I could get my RN based on the rate of receipting recently.





    bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW 1 Series Spyshotbmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW 1 Series Spyshot
  • 2011 BMW 1 Series Spyshot



  • whoever
    07-20 02:09 PM
    actually we did not have marriage certificate after trying hard from india, so we got married only recently. i dont know what will happen because actually we filed tax together as couple for few years.



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. Bmw X6 2011 Photos. Bmw X6 2011. Long-Term BMW X6; Bmw X6 2011. Long-Term BMW X6. Lemonsoon. Jun 7, 02:21 PMbmw x6 2011. Bmw X6 2011 Photos. Bmw X6 2011. Long-Term BMW X6; Bmw X6 2011. Long-Term BMW X6. Lemonsoon. Jun 7, 02:21 PM
  • Bmw X6 2011 Photos. Bmw X6 2011. Long-Term BMW X6; Bmw X6 2011. Long-Term BMW X6. Lemonsoon. Jun 7, 02:21 PM



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-09 05:17 PM
    Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.

    I like this :)





    bmw x6 2011. 2009 Bmw X6bmw x6 2011. 2009 Bmw X6
  • 2009 Bmw X6



  • conchshell
    07-09 11:19 PM
    Its pleasant to hear that USCIS will forward the flowers sent by IV members to Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and Bethesda Naval Hospital. This is an excellent idea. However the people who fought for freedom, and are recovering at these hospitals should know: what these flowers are all about and who is sending them.

    We should write emails to these hospitals to educate them about this flower campaign and urge them to accept the flowers and support our just cause. Please suggest a good template for the email, supporting our troops and asking them to support us. IV core should help with this and co-ordinate this event. This can become a next step in our peaceful protest against USCIS. If we can gather the support fom these hospitals that would be a major success. After this email campaign, hospitals may accept or reject the flowers forwarded by USCIS, but we will score a major win in either case. This will become our second round of publicity in media for our flower campaign. Please comment on this idea.

    Please find the web site and contact emails for both the hospitals:

    1. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
    On the botton right corner, there is a link: Email the Hospital

    2. Bethesda Naval Hospital.
    http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
    Email link: http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/Visitor/Contact_Info/ContactForm.aspx?ca=2



    more...


    bmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW X6 with Performancebmw x6 2011. 2011 BMW X6 with Performance
  • 2011 BMW X6 with Performance



  • singhsa3
    09-15 11:47 AM
    Folks there are three threads on the forum that are targeting the similar objective.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21340
    and
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21453
    and
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21493

    Please join on the IV CHAT on Wednesday (09/17/08) 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time to discuss one course of action.
    Please RSVP

    This meeting is online and is for an hour.





    bmw x6 2011. mw x6 frontbmw x6 2011. mw x6 front
  • mw x6 front



  • ndbhatt
    06-23 12:11 AM
    Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.

    While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.

    I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?

    Could someone please advice?

    Thank you.

    There are several hundreds of people who missed July 2007 fiasco, including me. Unfortunately, nothing can be done on humanitarian grounds. Only thing is wait in never-ending queue until you turn comes or wait for favorable immigration policy changes.





    bmw x6 2011. Bmw X6bmw x6 2011. Bmw X6
  • Bmw X6



  • swaraj
    11-10 07:15 PM
    My friend has a multiple entry visitor visa for US which is valid till April 2009. However he has to visit in March 2009 and stay till around June 2009.
    Can someone please tell if the immigration officer during port of entry will be able to grant him stay of the usual 6 months on current visa even though it is expiring?
    Or if not, whether he can apply for new visitor visa stamping before expiry of the current one?
    Thanks for your advice





    lazycis
    12-03 01:02 PM
    No, you don't have to be employed while in EAD but do remember GC is future job, if have something to show them then you are safe.

    Correct, with a few exceptions:
    1) I-140 can be automatically revoked if the petitioning employer goes out of business.
    2) I-140 can be withdrawn by the petitioning employer.

    If you do not expect these two events while you are waiting for I-485 approval, there is no need to work.





    sathyaraj
    10-26 03:36 PM
    I got my AP approved. We were not asked for any such proof.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online