images Boost Mobile Blackberry Curve 
Boost Mobile BlackBerryBerkeleybee
02-14 01:21 PM
Thanks for that Iptel.
Will include it in our lawmaker materials list right away and incorporate it into our presentation as soon as I can.
best,
Berkeleybee
wallpaper Boost Mobile BlackBerry
Boost Mobile Lists BlackBerryGooblyWoobly
07-18 06:56 PM
I may be wrong on Q2 but on Q1 I am 100% certain that unless you file your 485 under the new fee structure ($1010), you will have to pay the new EAD fee each year when you renew your EAD.
New EAD is for 340$. So, what you are saying is, I pay 340$ now to apply and 340$ every year to renew? That'd suck big time.
Boost your mobile cell phonesHi,
vis-a-vis immigration, the burden of proof is on us not on the USCIS, reputed attorney like murthy always suggest to keep copies of I-94s at each stage to show proof of maintenance of status.
Try to collate as much info as possible. Since you have such a long history (H1-B etc) at each step of extension or transfer you must have submitted copies of original H1 documents valid at that time and also passport copies too, go back to those attorney/(s) and request copies form their files. As far as I-20's are concerned you need to talk to your school to get copies.
Thanks,
slowwin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This not a legal advise. Please consult your attorney.
2011 Boost Mobile Lists BlackBerry
Boost Mobile BlackBerry CurveCan he add an amendment to divide spillover equally between EB2 and EB3 India. This will help a lot.
Even if its only for Phd's ....40,000 More Visas will be available for EB2 and EB3
i think EB2 Back log will be wiped away just in 1 year and fall down will be there for EB3.
more...
your Blackberry Tour 9630Excellent idea logiclife.
oost mobile blackberries.saravanaraj.sathya
08-22 03:34 PM
Yes. I will share the bus ride from Buffalo, NY.
saravanaraj -
Would you consider riding a bus?
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12567
Please vote!
more...
oost mobile blackberries.If your appeal for I-140 & I-485 in process, you are legal, and if you have unexpired EAD, you can work.
If you have H1 renewed (less than 6 years) you can work irrespective of I-485 appeal result. If you are more than 6 years in H1B, you have to go back, if your appeal (MTR) is denied. (more than 6 years of extension is based on approved I-140)
WHAT IS YOUR LAWYER'S OPINION ???
I have question Need Urgent reply
I have H1B valid till FEB 2009 but it is not stamped on my passport. I entered in US with AP. and my I140 got denied I have sent the appeal and received the receipt for appeal. but after sending I140 appeal my I485 got denied. I have sent appeal for I485. Not received any receipt yet.
I have renewed my EAD and travel document before I485 denial
my question Is,am i legal to stay in US. I am just confused reading different posts with different response.
can some some body help me understand this situation.
2010 Boost your mobile cell phones
Boost Mobile Blackberry Curveplease see below.
Background:
My wife and I are currently working on EADs obtained through my previous employer filing for my green card (eb3 India, pri date: dec 2005), my wife is a dependant on this greencard petition. We last re-entered US using our AP. Two years ago, more than six months after my I-140 got approved, I changed my employer (to a similar position in the IT field itself) and my new (and current) employer filed for AC-21. They have also obtained a I-797 for me as a backup which I have used. Also prior to getting my EAD, my wife worked on an H1 visa for a year and then we got EAD, she has been working on that ever since. Our EAD was recently submitted for renewal and will be valid for the next two years.
I got accepted into a fulltime MBA program in the US, which I am planning to attend. This would mean that I quit my current job and after the two years in MBA I will be joining a different employer in a different field (ie: I will be moving out of IT into something like finance). I am assuming transition to F1 is out of question since I have shown immigration intent
Questions:
1) Will it be legal for me to go fulltime to school on an AOS pending status? Yes you can go to school while in AOS. But you cant go to school full time when in AOS if you are the primary applicant. You need to be still employed full time in your line of work.
2) Will I have trouble, re-entering the US on an AP if I travel overseas during the time I am enrolled in school? Yes. Your AP is no longer valid, as you are no more working for the sponsor of your permanent residency.
3) Can I use this EAD card to go for an internship between my first and second year (the job will not be IT)? Only if you are a dependent of the primary applicant.
4) Can I use this EAD card to work fulltime after MBA graduation, provided it is still valid for a few more months (the job will not be IT)? Only if you are a dependent of the primary applicant.
5) If my post-MBA employer files for a greencard for me in the new position which is different from IT, will I be able to use my old priority date of Dec 2005? Yes you can. You will need to file a new labor, and request that they use the old priority date. You can also file in EB2 and request they use the EB3 filing date of Dec 2005.
6) To mitigate risk, my wife is planning to go into H1 so that I can get an H4 if going to school on EAD doesn't work. Is this strategy to use H1 during school time (and travel overseas and re-enter using H4) and use EAD while internship safe? Using H1 on your wife, and you being on H4 is safe. But you cannot use the EAD anymore. Your EAD is tied to your employment, unless you are the dependent on the primary applicant for AOS.
7) If my wife cannot find a H1 job, can she work on her EAD while I am also using EAD to go to school. No. When you quit working and go to school, both of you are in illegal status. To remain in status, she either needs to convert to H1 or you need to convert to F1 and have her here as F2. Best bet, is for her to convert to H1 and you to either H4 or F1.
8) I am assuming that for any EAD based status to work, I need to have a future job offer in the same category. My current employer will not do that.I can get a future job offer from a small IT consulting firm in the same IT field for which my greencard application was filed for. Will that be good enough to keep my EAD alive while in school? No. For your EAD to be valid, you still need to be working. Stopping work does not enable you to continue to be in EAD status.
Thanks SO much for answering. I have this wonderful opportunity in front of me and I really hope immigration will not be a road block to achieve my dreams.
more...
Boost Mobile - Sanyo IncognitoDo you still need to go for an interview? I just wanted to know and what kind of questions they ask during the interview. You could provide us with very helpful tips and what to expect.
Interview is not mandatory for I485. Only a small percentage gets the interview call.
hair Boost Mobile BlackBerry Curve
oost mobile blackberry. oostI understand if someone was stuck in BEC, we all got s****ed with that.
But why given that the H1B is only intended to be for a maximum of 6 years would anyone leave it until the last year to apply.
PERM has been around for a while now, and anyone approaching 6 years should have already filed PERM or be ready to leave after year 6.
I am not talking about applying when one reaches the 5th year. What I am saying is that a person starts applying from the first year itself (under the new merit system) but does not get a number because the quota is oversubscribed. Believe me or not this may happen to an economics or business professor with a Ph.D. from India or China. This person will have to apply every year under the proposed merit system. If this person does not get a number by the 6th year she/he has to leave. So a professor may get tenure but not an extension on H1-B because she/he did not ever get an opportunity to file a I-140.
more...
oost mobile blackberry curve.1) General test.
2) Best thing is not to ask them to send results. Just get an extra copy for yourself and mail it to Buffalo. No specific officer just write on the address
TO
File # B4567890
Immigration section
Consulate General of Canada
Best of luck
Nozerd - Thanks for your help/response.
hot your Blackberry Tour 9630
oost mobile blackberries.Mine was an e-filing. However my FP scheduling was quite weird.
I had my FP scheduled for 11/13
but my Card Production was Ordered on 11/12
I still went ahead and gave my FP on 11/13.
Thanks gc28262.
Is there anyone who e-filed their EAD renewal at TSC during May time frame. It would be helpful if you can tell me how long it took for approval. TIA.
more...house T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900
It looks like Boost MobileBut if I get out of US and get back with H1b stamping will then I can start again with my current company as H1b while I wil work with EAD for another company full time?
tattoo oost mobile blackberries.
For Boost Mobile#39;s $50Congrats ivar! Good luck and God bless.
Thanks, Sunny1000, Leo07,feblc2002,whiteStallion.
feblc2002, I missed July 07 fiasco so i had file I-485 in September 2010. Got approval notice (email alert) on 01/27 and cards yesterday.
more...pictures oost mobile blackberries.
Blackberry | Boost MobileGuys its important to contact your local congressmen. There are a lot of congressmen in your state who are opposed to immigration. Please gather people to contact your local congressmen
dresses oost mobile blackberries.
Boost Mobile has announced theCan anybody please help in answering below questions on my case? I really appreciate your help. This is urgent for me.
#1: I am working for Company A (current company). My GC processing details (with current company):
1. Labor Approved.
2. I-140 Approved with priority date of Aug 2006 (Category -EB2)
3. I-485 - NOT filed
#2: I am on 6th year of H1-B. My current H1-B is valid till Jan 29, 2011 (less than 365 days from today).
I want to change job and join Company B (new company) for excellent offer and life long stability.
As per my understanding, for continuous H1-B extension & GC approval on existing priority date, I must stay with existing company(A). But attorney of new company(B) is saying he will be able to handle my H1-B extension and may be able to save my priority date also by filing new PERM & I-140. I am not sure whether attorney of new company(B) is correct or not. Can anybody please help in answering below questions?
Ques : If new company(B) transfers H1-B and USCIS will grant H1-B for 3 years based on approved I-140 with current company(A):
A. Can USCIS revokes extended period ( after Jan 29, 2011) if current company(A) revokes their approved I-140 before new company(B) gets approval of new PERM and I-140?
B. Can new company (B) start new PERM application during my extension period (after Jan 29, 2011)?
C. Can new company (B) transfer Priority date even if existing company(A) revokes their I-140?
A. Since the law is unclear, to be on the safe side, you can have the new company file H1 extension in premium processing and resign/leave the current employer only after extension is approved
B. Yes, new company can start a new PERM and port your earlier PD during I-140 process
C. PD can be ported even if old employer revokes I-140, provided the revocation was not due to fraud.
Also, I am sure all IV members would really appreciate if you could tell us the name of this company which is offering a life long stability..:-)
more...makeup Boost Mobile - Sanyo Incognito
T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900shutterbabe
11-18 10:21 AM
Biometrics is not needed for EAD. I received mine with "NO fingerprint available" marked on the card. Please call them back or get another infopass and this time, you might be lucky to talk to somone who knows what they are saying. Or just may be, they changed the rule on the fly a few days ago regarding biometrics and EAD.
Hi, I didn't receive my EAD after the 90 days and my lawyer caller the customer service center and they told her that it hasn't been issued because I haven't gotten FPed for it even though I have gotten my FP done for the 485. Is this right? I have never heard of a separate FP needed for an EAD. I am really confused and despite several attempts to make an infopass appointment with the local office I keep getting "no appointments available" notice. My another question is can I get an appointment in an office that doesn't service the region? I live in Southern CT and New Rochelle, NY is the service center that I got my biometrics done and since I didn't get a date putting my own zip code in - I put New Rochelle's zip in it and it gave me openings in New York City. So, can I go see an officer in New York City even though that is not my local office?
Please help, I need to get my EAD soon since my job is waiting for it.:confused:
girlfriend For Boost Mobile#39;s $50
Coming To Boost Mobile,E-mail Matthai Chakko Kuruvila at mkuruvila@sfchronicle.com
hairstyles oost mobile blackberry curve.
Boost Mobile BlackBerry CurveTheCanadian
11-25 11:54 PM
What part of two rows of 5 didn't you understand?
USCIS is thinking of setting the priority date to ......India's independence day Aug-15-1945. Mera Bharat Mahaan.
sangeethak31
07-13 02:51 PM
Hi,
Recently I transfered my H1 B from X company to Y company & now I am going for my visa renewal. My previous employer is not providing me the experience letter. Though I am having all my paystubs, appointment letter etc. I think I need the experience letter also...So what should I do now. Please suggest me.
Thanks,
Sangeetha K
0 comments:
Post a Comment