
sport cars wallpaper.lvinaykumar
08-15 07:54 PM
good luck with your green...
luxury cars wallpaperOn top of that, companies that come for campus placement - they will put a big board for you -"Only US citizens and Green Card holders apply". I have friends who spent 50-60 K on MBA degree and they are doing software development job (They were developers even before doing MBA and they wanted to get out of it). Think about their investment - 2 years of MBA tution fee ~ 60 K + 2 years of wage loss ~ 160 K. After investing 220K if someone tell you to go and get Green Card first, dude believe me that ain't gonna feel good. Someone please give me few green dots, I have lost hope for my green card....for the time being red dots are good.
My 2 cents.
Cars wallpapersWhat was the reason behind the RFE?
I recieved a weired email update from USCIS about the I-140 after RFE documents recived, waited for two days then call the customer service # and the status on the phone said that USCIS denied the case.
here is the case history.
LC-Feb-2005.
I-140 filled march 2007
I-485/EAD filled July-2007
EAD approved/EAD card arrived 15 Sep 2007
I-140 RFE August 2007(A2P)
I-140 denied 27th Sep 2007.
my question is,
what are the options do I have?
my employer is talking about appeal.
since the original I-140 is denied will the 485/EAD will get cancelled too?
is there any way to port the LC date?
what are the chances of appeal/approval?
employer is in good standing(financially).
any suggestions,input will be highly appreciated.
thanks
car wallpaperWe are most fortunate, thanks to Mr. Bill Gates, Rep Smith's current bill will triple our h1b cap and it will pass. all 3 american candidates support us. we are winning:D:D:D
more...
25 Amazing Cars WallpapersHi
My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TEKNMEK
New Car WallpaperSteve Mitchell
February 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Just added the Sony 717 to the list of cameras that the DOF calculator should give an accurate DOF reading. It is my understanding the the COC varies with varies digital cameras. I gathered this information from here (http://dfleming.ameranet.com/digital_coc.html). This is the guy who created the equations for one of Nikon's websites. That is the variable that changes and alters the DOF if I interpurt this correctly. This is the variable that is changed when determing the DOF in the DOF calculator (http://www.dphoto.us/forum/index.php?section=depthoffield) on Dphoto.us.
Your experiencing an effect called Depth of Field(DOF). This is commen and usally you want to minimize it for effect but not in your case.
You will need to learn to use a DOF calculator, there is one on this site but it does not include the 2/3" sensor sive you camera has. A better one for you right now may be this calculator here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikoncp5700/page2.asp
Using this you can determine the distance you need, focal length and distance to subject to obtain the desired DOF. Currently on the wide end of your camera, you'll need to move about a 1.5 feet from the focus point with f8 to get the DOF you desire. If you get the WA adaptor you'll be able to move closer to about .9 feet from the focus point and still obtain the DOF you desire.
You'll never be able to be within 5 inches from the object and obtain the DOF you desire, it simply is not possible with you camera. As to which WA adaptor to get? I don't know. I've never used anything of the sort so I can not answer that question for you.
Scott
more...
cool cars wallpaper. cool carsDream:
EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)
Happened:
EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01
Expected:
[Deleted as people take it seriously]
Here is the updated content:
EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows
Cars Wallpaper #1kurtz_wolfgang
08-14 11:39 PM
Hello Gurus,
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
more...
sports car wallpapersHello bkn96! congratulations!
so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!
That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .
cars wallpaper.if you invest in foriegn stocks using a us broker you don't have to worry much. Your 1099 will have it spelled out. If you send money out of country you will have to report those earnins to IRS even though they might not show up in 1099.
more...
-muscle-car-wallpaper.jpgHonorable Senator Specter
Did you know that during the immigration debates, the most shrill voices against �immigration reform� (legitimizing illegal immigrants) was by legal immigrants who are living here in the US, and waiting for green cards, while their spouses are not allowed to work (half a million at the most recent count). Others who were against the reforms were immigrants who came here legally after waiting years, and are now green card holders. Democrats and liberal Republican senators have shown no empathy for legal immigrants and US citizens in their zeal for legalizing illegal immigrants through "immigration reform". I was not surprised to see just a single statement in your article, at the far end (probably as an afterthought) about green cards for legal skilled immigrants. Over 350,000 legal immigrants (99%) of who have nothing to do with crime are stuck in FBI name checks, and are unable to naturalize. Another 500,000 highly skilled legal immigrants (Doctors, Engineers etc) most of whom studied in the US, are stuck in retrogression (from countries such as India, China, Philippines etc). These legal immigrants are not even on your radar, even as Senators such as yourself, Ms. Diane Feinstein and others loose no opportunity to try to provide amnesty for the 12 million people who crossed over the border with scant regard for US law. You want to reward these people ahead of any �reform� for legal skilled workers. So much for President Bush�s statement about �putting these undocumented workers at the back of the line�. I don't think the American citizens will ever buy this lopsided reform. Genuine Border control is being held up as bait, for legalizing 12 million people. Please attend to border control and solve legacy problems of legal skilled immigrants already in the US, before doing anything on legalizing �undocumented workers�. Why is this so hard for our honorable congressmen and women to understand?
Lastly neither USCIS nor the FBI is able to timely service the legal immigrants already here, how do you propose to process the illegal immigrants without causing huge delays for those who played by the rules?
On the money, perfectly described. good choice of words.
30 Cool Car WallpapersThank You All for the suggestions.
more...
Cool Cars WallpaperLooks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
desktop wallpapers cars 2I think you should read this thread to help you understand what EAD does for you and your spouse.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10817
Now for your second question, if you're I-140 gets rejected then your I-485 will be rejected too. The approved EAD will be discontinued if you switched from H1 to EAD and you will no longer be legal in the US. If you think you're I-485 is not a strong case it's bettter to stay on H1 and not use EAD even if they issue you one. Good luck! Hope I was able to answer your question. :)
more...
Racing Cars WallpaperSo did you answer the RFE ? ....
Off course I did.. It was simple RFE for TB test. I just got it done and replied. Didn't take Attorney's help on this.
concept cars wallpapers.Joey Foley
May 17th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the thoughts guys.
I wish I could retake these but they were taking in southern North Carolina on my way back from Florida the other day.
I live in Indy so now I either use these or found something in Indy to photo this week.
:confused:
more...
hot cars wallpaper. wallpaperCongratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)
When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:
2010 BMW Cars Wallpaperwhy dallas why not chicago lock box
quot;Carsquot; desktop wallpaperSakthisagar
10-21 10:37 AM
Like Ron hira mentioned, try to take a look from politics and 'election' perspective.whether he wins or loses, always tries to be in the news. just ignore.
earlier we have this kind of nonsense from Sen.Sessions and earlier to that Sen.Sensenbrener . These kind of people come and go, but how much they can achieve? Do they really know the implications of what they talk? my sincere guess is 'nothing', other than just want to be in the news
We do not have problems if everybody is ignoring this guy grassley but that is not the Truth. USCIS takes it seriously and issue a memo upon his letter which makes our Legal immigrants life miserable! What do you say for that.
Example: The infamous Employee employer relationship memo of Jan 18th came out from this B*** heads letter to Mr.Mayorkas.
My thinking is that this mad rush of dates being current, should not have much effect on the retrogression in Oct 07, because either way most of us will get green cards only after date becomes current....granted we'll get EAD and AP.....Since last retrogression for EB-2 was April 04, my guess is going to be somewhere like Jan 04.........Please share ur thoughts....
You would agree that the majority of the July gold rush comes from two sources:
1. Those who waited till their PD becomes current.
2. Those whose labor certification after many years (5-6) finally was cleared by DOL.
The group one should not push the retrogression worse than what was before the beginning of the years simply because of the fact they they were retrogressed means their PD is not very old.
The group two can affect the visa bulleting significantly. In many cases DOL worked upside down clearing the oldest PD the last. The bulk of the cases comes from the infamous 2001 amnesty for illegals when approximately 240,000 application completely clogged DOL. I do not know how many of those 240,000 still around - if we admit 50,000 that means 100,000 green cards = cutoff date for EB3 may go back to 2002.
trust me if there wasnt a bra in the pic I used then there wouldn't be a bra on the pic I posted lmao.
0 comments:
Post a Comment