
chelsea clinton marriageI think that the current specification for 802.11.g includes backwards compatability with 802.11.b
Chelsea Clinton GettingI think I actually found a video of the OP while he was creating this thread: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I)
;)
chelsea clinton marriage.djellison
Jan 14, 02:32 PM
Unless I've really missed something - the only time a Keynote has made it to iTunes was MW'07
Chelsea Clinton married herHas anyone tried the litescribe on the new lacie burners?
Can't wait for LightScribe either... I'm only hoping Apple will add that feature to all computers in their next rev. Imagine burning a CD with iTunes and having album arts + tracks written on the label, or making a movie and then having a label made from the main menu/title image (or something). It would be perfect for laptops too (no need to carry extra hardware).
more...
Chelsea Clinton marriedAnyone else coming and at what time?
Chelsea Clinton#39;s InterfaithWell, you've got me after Christmas unless I go to Kenya but I'm pretty busy until then. I doubt I'll be very helpful but I can go through and change all the rumors to rumours. ;)
There seems to be something a bit lacking in the guides though and I can't put my finger on it. I think it might be the integration with the forums but I don't know how this could really be improved. All up they're very impressive so far though. Maybe we just need to start linking to them from threads more or something.
I reckon in time they'll be more than comprehensive enough.
more...
Chelsea Victoria ClintonStampyhead
Dec 14, 05:36 PM
Thanks for your replies! I answered everyone's PMs. I'll definitely check out Circuit City as well. Thanks for the tip.
daughter Chelsea ClintonI didn't see one list for Philly so I thought I should represent!
So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?
Springboard Media on Walnut?
Apple Store in KoP?
Apple Store in Ardmore?
Hmm. Im thinking KOP, ardmore will be crowded. Ardmore is closer though. Im not sure yet.
more...
newlyweds Chelsea ClintonIf there's any advantage to paper books, it's that you can take it places anywhere and don't need a computer. I had a job where I took books with me and would read when it was slow.
This is not much of an advantage, esp with iPads and other readers.
All my reading right now is eBooks! Easier to have several books open to cross-reference stuff too.
Chelsea Clinton, pictured withLooking at the GUI aspects, Lion seems to be optimized for small screens and is particularly irritating for using with multiple displays. "Full Screen" blanks any secondary displays! Agree that Launchpad looks ridiculous.
I don't like the change in operation for Spaces, and the change in keyboard assignment seems gratuitous, but at least the assignments can be changed back.
However the changes "under the hood" (particularly resume, version control, and off-line TimeMachine) look good indeed, but most will require updated software. I expect the iWork suite to be updated at the time of Lion's release, which will help. Other Apple-centric developers will certainly play along, but I expect long waits for Microsoft Office and Adobe CS.
more...
featuring Chelsea ClintonHi,..
Things made for vinyl don't sound right digital, similarly things made for digital sound stupid on vinyl (though many artists still sell vinyls in this way). At least this has been my experience.
regards,..
chelsea clinton marriageamacgenius
Oct 16, 04:50 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/9F2A69.mov
more...
Chelsea Clinton and MarcI threw it back where it came from.
Awesome! :)
Chelsea Clinton Marriage:I really want to but I don't think I will.
more...
Chelsea Clinton has marriedBakedBeans
Aug 15, 05:10 PM
did you find out btw?
Chelsea Clinton MarriedFishrrman
Apr 29, 09:18 AM
To go along with what others have posted...
You should definitely try to upgrade to either 10.3 or 10.4.
You'll find OS 10.1.x _very_ limiting, insofar as browsing is concerned, because the browsers and other software are too antiquated to handle much of what you'll encounter on the web today.
You should look for a 10.4 "universal" install DVD. Or, at the very least, OS 10.3.
Then, once you get the basic install completed, go to Apple's site and download the "combo" updater, which will get you to 10.4.11 (or to 10.3.9). Then use software update to apply whatever other updates are available.
IMPORTANT -- you _do_ have a drive in the older iMac that can read DVD's, is that correct?
more...
chelsea clinton marriageInfiniteLoopy
May 1, 04:47 AM
Regarding MAMP:
If I install in on a Mac which is on a LAN, can other computers on the same network access it or the sites it's hosting?
Can anyone confirm that people can't access it via the web as well? (Just want to be sure that I don't get it messed up or visible before I want it to go live.)
Thanks,
GOSSIP ALERT: Chelsea Clinton,rapaleeman
Apr 5, 06:38 AM
Looks pretty cool actually but as was mentioned durability on that thing looks sketchy.
chelsea clinton talks gayCan you show us the example online?
Not to dissuade you from finding the solution, but what you are describing is a pretty horrendous way to design a final layout.
using PS is part n parcel, but the ol' rollover image swap HTML stuff went out with table layouts.
More than likely you are better off doing your design using CSS/HTML and maybe some JS if you arent happy with what CSS can do for you.
The color inconsistency may have to do with your browser and PS not using colorspaces properly.
I kind of like the look but the idea of a pro doesn't really sit well with me...unless they keep the pro at the current price and have a cheaper version.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That white one does look great, and so thin hard to believe that it will be able to do so much in such a thin case. Either way I have a feeling we will be surprise when it comes out.
Like to see more interface changes than hardware.
deadwulfe
Mar 30, 06:41 PM
The "right" amount is a bit subjective. WinXP requires 1.5GB of space, but you'll also need room for additional hardware drivers, room for temporary space/virtual memory, and room for games. You'll need to consider how much space your games will need. On my 500GB HDD, I partitioned off 100GB. It's not nearly enough for all the games in my library, but it allows me to have several of them installed while running Win 7.
However, I don't think there's a right answer that anyone other than you can provide. Also, read the Bootcamp message and make sure it supports WinXP. I know the 2011 MBPs do not.
Joshuarocks
Mar 22, 12:56 AM
Hello,
philipma1957
Feb 14, 06:28 PM
Don't mean to hijack, but I wanted to see what your opinion of the current mini at a high resolution performs like (2560x1440)?
when I went from the 2007 2.0 with the intel gpu to a 2.26 2009 with a nvidia 9400 gpu.
i had huge eyeTv improvement in picture quality it was off the air rooftop antenna and CBS NBC ABC FOX all had better reception. Sports movies everything improved along with DVD and netflix streaming. I later upgraded to a 2.66 2009 8gb ram with a double estata hack . I use a pair of these as twin boot drives.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822207017&cm_re=2tb_fantom-_-22-207-017-_-Product
dmmcintyre3
Jun 12, 10:52 PM
Other World Computing - awesome supplier.
Yes I forgot that one. Although they have upgrades they don't have logic boards and apple made parts
I created a guide page
Mac Part Suppliers
0 comments:
Post a Comment