
Chris Brown Reacts to Losingwillmtaylor
Apr 5, 09:45 AM
You should look up the definition of copyright.
Thank you so much for that interesting and insightful comment. You really added to the discussion.
chris brownWirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
.
1988) or Chris Brown#39;sI think I'm gonna goto the bestbuy in irving off 183 by the mall.
chris browns tattoos.rhett7660
Mar 24, 02:50 PM
Crap... that is a freaking steel and well there just went the resell value of everyone's first gen iPad, including me. Oh well.
more...
Tags : chris brown, rihanna,If you have a blank Mac because of a problem or HD upgrade, a network install image being sold outside the Mac App Store makes a lot more sense than Mac App Store distribution. OSes shouldn't be distributed in a store that requires an OS installation to even work.
That is what the USB stick is for! No need to download from anywhere. Don't cherry pick what you want to see and leave out the other options.
That's the point. You say it yourself, your machines still have DVD drives. What's the point of going to the more expensive USB drive option ? Again : CDs were cheaper than floppies to produce and were much quicker to mass produce. Going from optical to Flash memory is the opposite move, it makes the media both more expensive and much more complicated/long to duplicate in mass.
Saying we need DVD Drives just because all the machines out there (still) have DVD drives is a poor argument - following that we still would have floppies. I don't want a DVD drive in my next machine. I would need it only for reinstalling the OS (which on MacOS I actually never had to do, but worst case it might be needed). Actually I won't have a DVD in my next machine since it will be the MBA. The future is here.
And if you see the whole picture (distribution, shipping, storage, ...) I doubt that a read-only chip on a USB stick is much more expensive - and you save on all new machines the cost for the DVD drive and can use the space for better things. If it is so much more expensive, why does the cheapest Apple laptop come with a USB stick instead of DVD? Yes it might be a tiny bit more expensive.
As an Air user with such a thumb drive let me tell you this : their design is pure crap and it is not quite as convenient as a real thumb drive. It also tends to get all scratched up when inserting it and removing it because it lacks the proper guides for the USB port.
How often to you reinstall your OS that you keep inserting and removing it and scratching it all up? It should be a cheap stick (not good for anything else) that just sits 99.99999% of its time in the shelf. It's not that this is meant as a 'free Apple branded USB Stick' that you use all the time.
rosary tatto, elbow tattoosrobbieduncan
Apr 15, 04:59 PM
It's only on the front page: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1137228
more...
Chris Brown covers theWirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
I'm not normal
Chris Brown Beauty$6,78/gal = 5,1zł/l
(Poland)
more...
Celebrity Tattoos: Chris Brownflopticalcube
Jun 18, 02:00 PM
I figured this out last night poking around in System Profiler on the new Mac Mini display unit in the local Apple Store. There was a new, separate entry for "Card Reader" that I hadn't seen before. Lo and behold, there it was, "SDXC", supporting 2.5GT/s (that's 2.5Gbps before taking into account the all the data transfer protocol overhead).
Doing some more poking, I found in the Ethernet section the fact that the new Minis use a Broadcom BCM57765 (http://www.broadcom.com/products/Ethernet-Controllers/Enterprise-Client/BCM57765) controller�which just happens to also include the memory card reader controller, which supports SDXC.
The ultimate transfer speed will depend on the card used. Some are a lot slower than others. Looks like the card reader was "free" with the ether controller. I can see this making sense on a laptop so you don't have to carry around an extra dongle but I would rather just have an extra USB on a desktop, especially since the damn thing is on the back.
Brown, 21, has several tattoosdarkplanets
Mar 25, 09:57 AM
Im pretty sure Kodaks going to be left holding the bag on this one.
more...
Chris Brown turned to hisaristotle
Jun 14, 02:12 AM
There's a reason why it'd be easier to make an AWS iPhone than a CDMA iPhone; CDMA is pretty much monopolized by Qualcomm, so if Apple wanted a CDMA iphone it'd probably cost quite a bit to make.
Of course, Apple could simply buy out Qaulcomm. I kinda look forward to the day Steve walks out on stage and starts bragging about Verizon's awesome coverage areas lol.
AWS isn't AFAIK monopolized by anyone and should be as easy to do as current GSM is. (I may be wrong)
Uh, you do realize that even Verizon is going to eventually abandon CDMA for LTE and that LTE is the 4th generation evolution of GSM technology?
Every carrier in North America, except for Sprint has plans to move to LTE. Every carrier outside of North America is either on HSPA/HSDPA already of plans on going with LTE in the future.
There is no 4th generation CDMA standard because it died on the planning table.
GSM technology went like this:
For Voice:
GSM->UMTS->LTE
For Data:
GPRS->Edge->HSPA/HSDPA->LTE
Chris Brown TattoosDreadnought
Jun 12, 08:34 AM
Hi Redeye,
I have come accross another bug, or it's my dual G5... or Atszyman is spoking me out! :mad: Like he's ever gonna catch up with me!
This is the case: I have three folding widgets running for over a week now, no problem in that week. I have three because I want to monitor someone behind me (Atszyman) and my next overtake in front of me. But when I just looked all three widgets where on Atszyman.
more...
chris brown tattoosEven with the App Store a new OS will still require an external medium... For availability at least...
chris brown star tattoo. starAla Carte Channels would cause some channels to go away, on the other hand it would allow other channels to thrive and flourish, because the channels people really wanted to watch would get the most revenue.
I don't want to overpay for the 10 channels I want so 20 other channels I don't care about can continue to exist. Let the marketplace sort it out. It certainly would not actually make channels appeal to a wider demographic, it would probably be the opposite really, as small strong niches carry the day and carry their channels and the programming.
more...
Chris Brown#39;s girlfriend Karrueche twitpic#39;d a picture of Chris Brown#39;s latest smiley face(with teeth) tattoo. The tatt, located on his upper back is justhttp://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=4753939 for IRC info :)
Chris Brown twitpic#39;d his newHyperZboy
Mar 26, 09:08 AM
really? which printer or camera uses it? It should be marked with the patent number if it does.
Doubtful. A judge already said they don't infringe.
First off Kodak doesn't even have to use its patents necessarily to sue, but clearly they have over the years since they've been making digital cameras and printers for quite some time. If you want to check each an every Kodak product for patent numbers, knock yourself out! :D
As for your second point, see the Macrumors UPDATE.
That initial ruling is being re-examined.
I still think Apple should just buy Kodak and start collecting the royalties from the other companies that have already made deals with Kodak, but it looks Apple's legal strategy is to drag this out until Kodak goes under.
more...
TimoneGoodwill Chris BrownLike this?
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/gallery/PIA03149.jpg
11 of 14. ChrisGarfieldH
Feb 18, 11:00 PM
Where is Bill Gates?!
chris brown tattoos.MacRumors
Nov 11, 01:49 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)
Apple Japan (http://www.apple.com/jp/) appears to have recreated Japanese versions of the Get a Mac ads with Japanese actors. The new ads can be seen at http://www.apple.com/jp/getamac/ads/
The original U.S. versions of the ads can still be found at Apple's Get a Mac site (http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/).
The original ads featured Justin Long as "Mac" and John Hodgman as "PC". Recent reports (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/11/20061109011718.shtml) have claimed that Justin Long will no longer be in future Get a Mac ads.
Houston, TX here. I got gas this morning and it was $3.59/gallon.
I've downloaded the update - how do I get ical and Outlook to sync?
I can't get this to work either even when the correct sync services box is checked. :confused:
Apple, please, make it right:
- Smartphone.
- Built-in Mac OS X mobile.
- Wireless
That will make it the ultimate presentation tool with a huge halo effect on corporate, education and domestic markets:
1. Make presentation on Mac or PC with Keynote or Powerpoint.
2. Save the presentation to the iPhone.
3. Use the iPhone as a wireless computerless presentation remote.
Wow! More here with great pictures:
http://www.t3.co.uk/news/247/communications/mobile_phone/evidence_mounts_for_january_iphone
http://www.t3.co.uk/nested_content/gallery_assetlisting_navigation?root=633162&result_page=1
http://www.t3.co.uk/nested_content/gallery_assetlisting_navigation?root=633162&result_page=2
http://www.t3.co.uk/nested_content/gallery_assetlisting_navigation?root=633162&result_page=3
I don't think any presentation features would be enought to cause any halo effect in the corporate market. Features that *could* cause a halo effect, on the other hand, are:
- Using the iPhone as high-speed wireless modem, over Bluetooth (2.0 or even a new version), or Wi-Fi (maybe can enable "Internet Sharing" on phone)
- Powerful email/messaging client to compete with Blackberry. They wouldn't really be competing with Blackberry, but they might strip away a few users that decide the email client is "good enough" and would like to have their iPod and phone in the same device...
After reading the MS Tech-Net Flash, I get weekly, and how my company will have to license Vista/Office neither will be purchased. It is now my mission to have a ~90% Apple environment (1200 plus users) by 2010. I have already introduced Mini's in place of thin clients. They are a huge hit. If Apple stays on course, they CAN make big inroads into corporate markets they have not had before. Vista....who cares.
If I click on it, it links to "itchyscalp.com.au".
0 comments:
Post a Comment