
**Make sure to set the SETTING to BIG when you launch the wall paper to fit your phone** Christmas Snow live wall paper. Instructions: -Purchase -DownloadStop replying to this guy - focus on something more meaningful.
Yes, let's close the thread, it's not serving the purpose of the forum and wasting our valuable resrouces. Moderators ????
gently drifting snow.Hi,
Can you tell the name of the insurance company? My in-laws are planning to come here and I will be buying insurance for them. I will stay away from this company.
How can high-fever be considered as pre-existing condition? I though diseases such as diabetes, cancer, etc are pre-existing conditions. Right?
3D Animated Snow wallpapermalibuguy007
10-02 09:40 AM
Many of you would have had the chance to discuss with your better halves yesterday night - ready to contribute now? :D
Xmas snow background with newShe can absolutely come and work on a H1, provided she has a hospital to process her paperwork.
To best of my understand Nurses are still welcomed in the US. She just needs to find a job with a hospital which is willing to apply for H1B.
My sister is currently working abroad as a Nurse and is looking to work in US. I have done some asking around and figured that Nurses are not welcomed in US as they used to be.
My question is: Is it possible for my sister to come and work in the country on an H1 visa, since she cannot come in with GC anyways. If yes, how do I explore this avenue.
I am raising this query through IV forum to get more clarity on her options. I am being told that there are specialist nurses who are coming in, on H1 to US. Only I can't validate it with anyone.
Any help would be appreciated as always.
Look forward to hearing from you all..
more...
Snow Girl Wallpaper"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain
Nice adage. :)
Christmas WallpapersbeautifulMind
07-16 03:55 PM
No it is the same company
more...
Christmas gifts on a snowh1techSlave
12-05 10:00 AM
Below is the comment some body gave me in the rating thingie:
"YES LETS NOT HAVE ANY INCREASE IN H1B AND EVEN BETTER IS TO SEND U BAK TO INDIA SO WE HAVE MORE GC'S AVAILABLE, FOOL"
I think he/she wanted to say more, but the system may not have allowed that.:)
I think IV community will start working as a coherent team only when we get rid of the Green/Red thingie.
Winter and Snow Christmassledge_hammer
06-09 05:37 PM
Write a letter to the employer explaining that you need to get paid. Attach a copy of the timesheets and all other documets for proof. Send this via registered mail. Give him some time to respond, if he doesn't, then file a complaint with DOL.
Dear Viewers
Could anyone please advice me on how to claim the unpaid salary from the previous employers.
I was working for a company based in Michigan run by an Indian. This person did not pay me my last month salary. He does not pick up his phone or respond to my email. I have all the proof that my client has paid him the money for which I worked but he continue to ignore my request. This guy owes me around 5000 dollars.
Any piece of advice would be of great help.
more...
Christmas Snow-white Treeradhay,
My wife had only EAD and no other status and she was able to get the license in PA upto the validity of EAD.
Christmas Snow Live WallpaperThanks ! But ... I had found a single pdf of the field manual at one point ... anyone got a link to that ?
more...
stock photo : ChristmasI dont like to give them publicity either but i think they cant be brushed off...many many activits there that participate in action items...for eg. look at the number of emails sent to the poor editor that bashed the founder...pretty enthusiastic outburst i would say! 'useless' term can be applied to their activity though..bunch of xenophobic losers targeting poor illegal and not-so-poor legal would-be immigrants and trying to spread false stories...Imagine, once they get wind of this bill, all they would focus is on the word 'exemption' and someone would come up with a cooked number, say a million or so green-cards increase per year and you know where this bill will end up after that.....all too familiar...
http://digg.com/politics/Exposing_anti_immigrant_nut
I realize that the article talks about illegal immigrants only, but no harm in exposing this nut!!
_vector-xmas-snow-e-card-2-I am moving/transfer to another state within the same company in same position within US. My 140 is approved and 485 filed on July 2nd, 2007 My question:
Would my transfer affect my 485 processing. If yes, is there a solution?
GUYS: Do not advise if you dont know AC21 portability for sure.
To CanadianIndian:
No. Nothing will be impacted. You can move to a new location.
During the first 180 days:
You can move to any location or to a new employer. The only thing is that during first 180 days, your current GC sponsor employer can revoke your 140 and make your GC petition junk. However, since you are not doing it and only changing location you should be fine. You need to stick to the same job description.
After 180 days of filing:
You can move to any location or to a new employer. However after 180 days of 485 filing, you dont need your employer's co-operation because the employer cannot revoke your 140. Also, he cannot do anything about your pending greencard. You still do need to stay within the same job description at new location and new employer.
If you 485 is approved in less than 180 days:
This is very unlikely to happen to candidates from India and China. Mostly this happens to ROW applicants. However, if your 485 is approved in less than 180 days from filing, then you do not have the option of invoking your AC21 portability options. Therefore, you MUST go back to the location for which your GC was filed and work there atleast for 6-8 weeks. (The location mentioned in your labor cert.). In some cases, in consulting, the labor cert mentions a vague location such as "Unanticipated locations across US" -- in that case, you may not have to go back anywhere but please check with your lawyer if that is the case on your labor cert.
more...
Christmas Snow Scene no16446new_horizon
09-15 09:53 PM
Chandu keeps opening the threads and keeps talking to himself....he is so lonely.
get the heck out of here andy. nobody wants a looser like you. Go out & spend some time with someone you know if you are not a loner, and quit bothering others here.
Christmas Wallpaper 02immigrationvoice25
01-24 12:26 PM
Sudha -
I had a similar case. I would suggest going to India because they have handled similar cases (such as mine) and have a better chance of understanding your situation.
You should read my post. I had described the issue along with resolution...and there is good advice/dialouge with the members
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum87-out-of-status-employment-gap-and-status-revalidation/22794-urgent-h1b-revoked-for-past-6-months.html
Best of luck!
more...
节雪景壁纸Christmas Snowgc_on_demand
12-03 01:43 PM
My friend got h4 without any issue last week at mumbai consulate. Her husband was on h1 full time for 6 years with same company. No document asked and few questions regarding trip. etc..
christmas snow wallpaper. Christmas Night Live Wallpaper; Christmas Night Live Wallpaper. gwangung. Apr 20, 05:27 PMJazzByTheBay
09-14 10:06 AM
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
more...
Christmas Background VectorYes, I did contributed for this month..
christmas snow wallpaper. Snow-Ski-Decor; Snow Wallpaper; Snow-Ski-Decor; Snow Wallpaper. Jaffa Cake. Dec 22, 07:41 AMPl. find here some more stuff about DOL/BEC and PERM.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/expectmore/detail.10002380.2005.html
I believe this is an older version of the report I was talking about as it says "Assessment Year2004"
The question is why is DOL projecting that it is doing a great job? There are serious flaws everywhere and there are thousands who will testify to that. They do not know how much money to ask from the Congress and they do not know if they can even meet the deadlines they have set. Also look at the way the goals have changed
Page 212
"The goal to reduce processing time to six months for 90% of applications, though ambitious relative to current 32- month processing, may not be either sufficiently tailored or ambitious for the new automated review process, if program reforms go as planned, and processing rates are as high as envisioned."
"ETA Congressional Justification submitted with the President's Budget for FY 2005: (1) Reduce average processing time such that 90% of new applications are processed within six months of filing (target ambitious relative to current processing time of 32 months; target remains same in future years; contingent on implementation of reforms). (2) In 2004, reduce backlog of permanent applications by 36. 5% from 270,000, and in 2005, by 42% from 171, 450 (revised goal: elimination of backlog by end of 2006). (3) Goal for 2003 was to "assist employers in meeting their workforce needs by providing them with expeditious determinations on their applications to hire foreign workers under the [permanent, H- 1B, and H- 2B programs]". (4)Goal for 2001 and 2002 had been to "promptly review employer applications for foreign labor certification". Goals tie to program's mission and DOL's Strategic Goal 4, A Competitive Workforce. Numerical targets for processing will almost certainly need adjustment upon implementation of the new,automated system and centralized processing."
3D CHRISTMAS TREE SCREENSAVERJazzByTheBay
07-27 01:33 PM
Heard back from the attorney - filing after Aug. 17th.
Hi,
I have already filed my I-140 and 485 in May 2007 and my extension is due in Sept this year. Am I eligible for 3 yr extension or not and secondly my wife and daughter are using their AP so are they required H-4 extension or not
Neeraj
Hey, what is the cash back rate? 1%, 2%? Is there any limit?
Platinum amex, for first 2 years of membership, gives me 3 thankyou points per $ spent (5 for bonus categories of gas, supermarket and drugstore). Premierpass I think is 1 and 3 (not sure).
I think there is an annual limit per year - never needed to worry about it.
You should be able to find the details at citibank.com.
I personally use Platinum amex as my primary card and premierpass elite as the secondary for places where American Express is not accepted. I've already got > $1400 in GCs and other stuff from thankyou network between myself and my wife. This $1400 includes the $500 from airline bonus points for my india trip.
be aware. All these PDF editing tools leave a watermark - "Draft" or "Trial Version".
They are totally useless.
Earlier trial Adobe 7.0 Professional did give edit and save. Not 8.0
Bottonline: don't waste time or by 8.0 for USD 1800 or so. Or use one who has PDF editors (Admins etc)
0 comments:
Post a Comment