cross tattoo on wrist. simple cross tattoo wrist. Simple Cross Tattoos For Girls
simple cross tattoo wrist. Simple Cross Tattoos For GirlsJust curious any July 2nd filler , filled at NSC with an approved I-140 and have PD earlier than 1/1/06 still waiting?
yes I am. Dec 2005, NSC, I-140 Approved -- waiting....
cross tattoo on wrist. Cross Tattoos Image 6
Cross Tattoos Image 6Hi lavanyamohan and mhtahim,
Many of my friends utilized Mr.Gowda for H1B and GC. All my friends & hundreds in the same firm got GC'S without any querries.
Frankly speaking I do not have any personal relations with the company.
I used his services and felt exactly what mhtahim mentioned about Gowda. He is reasonable and professional.
All the best
Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
cross tattoo on wrist. New Wrist Tattoo Gallery
New Wrist Tattoo GalleryPlease send him letters to the following address:
Barack Obama
5046 S Greenwood Ave
Chicago, IL 60615-2806
Let him knows about our problems.
I will send tomorrow a letter.
cross tattoo on wrist. Flower Cross Wrist Tattoo
Flower Cross Wrist TattooAll MN dwellers- join us!
Folks from IA and the Dakotas are also welcome
For WI- pm alisa
For IL/MO - pm janilsal
For MI/IN - pm chintu25
more...cross tattoo on wrist. flowers tattoos on wrist.
flowers tattoos on wrist.And the oldies r gonna retire creating more jobs what will they do then, i m sure somethin goin on to make us suffer especially ..........
cross tattoo on wrist. simple cross tattoo wrist.
simple cross tattoo wrist.IMO, you should spend the money yourself instead of depending on the company for GC expenses...
Why are you worried about the money? Go hire a lawyer and get your GC process started, asking your manager/HR just for the paperwork support. That way it is easier for you and easier for them too...IMO, Asking the company to bear the expenses for GC is too much, especially in this economy.
As far as H1 is concerned, I guess you need to be in constant touch with your manager and press the issue till she talks to the immigration people and move from there. Talk to your supervisor and ask his help to move the paperwork faster. May be he/she can in turn talk to the HR person to speed things up, without the baloney you are hearing from HR. Also, talk to the lawyer and offer your HR manager that the lawyer can speak to her directly about the issue to speed up things...
In the meantime, keep your options open and look for another job so that you can transfer your H1 and start fresh...Hopefully if this option works, don't make the mistake of waiting for HR to start your GC process...Just be proactive and do it on your own...
Why are you giving illegal advice on the forum.
GC and H1 is employer application and employer should pay for it. It is the law.
more...cross tattoo on wrist. at Elite Tattoo in Fort
at Elite Tattoo in FortHey cubedflash,
This isn't exactly the Flashmove forums, but you are welcome to stay :) I'm looking into the Swift 3D V.2, and it seems like a good program. If it supports the 3D-ing of images, and better export size than Swift 3D v.1, I'll be glad to give it a shot. I bought Swift 3D v.1 when it came out a long time ago, but I hope to upgrade to V2 when it comes out. Good Luck with the release!
cross tattoo on wrist. Small Cross Tattoos On Wrist
Small Cross Tattoos On Wristsledge_hammer
04-18 01:15 PM
RareRFEon485,
No need to worry if your employer is consulting company. If so, then in reply to USICS mention that you are employed by employer, but works/worked on different client sites for them which are in different states.
Keep all your previous LCA ready or better attach copies of all with your reply. Not a big deal.
I think its not a difficult RFE to respond. Consult your attorney for formal reply.
@waitingmygc - What you are saying is plain garbage. The OP has all the more reasons to worry if his employer is a consulting company. These firms send their consultants to various client locations, but don't file for LCAs each time.
@OP - It is very strange to see USCIS is going back to see if any LCA violation occurred at this stage of your application. You will need a good attorney on your side. Good luck!
more...cross tattoo on wrist. cross tattoos on wrist for
cross tattoos on wrist forHow in the world the US immigration folks will allow any one with out an AP?
What is this question? You must be kidding.
Hi,
We applied for EAD and Adv parole renewal on July 2nd for my wife. Her new EAD card was received in September and no word on the Adv Parole yet. Online status still shows 'case received and pending'.
She had her previos Adv Parole expiring on Oct 22nd. She left to India on Oct 1st. Now that her previous Adv Parole has expired and new one still not approved, will they allow her to enter US?
Thanks!
cross tattoo on wrist. tattoos on your wrist.
tattoos on your wrist.I am in
:rolleyes: Its about time
more...cross tattoo on wrist. tattoos on wrist designs.
tattoos on wrist designs.This should pose no problem. My uncle who was also an ex Army officer got B1 to visit his kids here. I also have a friend who is retired from the Army and is now on H1 also waiting for GC. Only problem will be for Army personel of Rouge regimes like China, North Korea, Libiya, Iran, Some African countries and Kamer Rouge etc.
Hello All,
My friend's father wants to apply for B-1 visa for tourism purpose. He is a senior retired defence personnel in India and now having successful post-retirement career as a education consultant. Will his Army background prove to be a detriment to his B-1 visa application?
DS-157 specifically asks for prior military training and knowledge of handling of firearms. All answers are affirmative in his case.
Does any one know if some one with this profile was able to get B-1/2 visitor visa
cross tattoo on wrist. Wrist Tattoo Video. vote
Wrist Tattoo Video. voteInteresting. I never received the 1099-INT. Will talk to my bank.
CITI Bank usually send the 1099. But if you have account with ICICI or some other Indian Banks they do not send it. Also check if your bank in India deducting Tax (Usually called as TDS) on interest you earn. That amount you can deduct on US tax return as foreign taxes paid.
more...cross tattoo on wrist. Small Cross Tattoos On Wrist.
Small Cross Tattoos On Wrist.I always call them and tell them that I am not. Based on my car records, they send the jury notice each time.
I do not think there is a need to send a copy of passport.
cross tattoo on wrist. Print Wrist Cross Tattoo
Print Wrist Cross TattooAILA has asked USCIS that question 6 months ago.
USCIS has not answered the question.
That is why some lawyers say yes, some say no. They don't know what USCIS will say.
I've emailed the ombudsman to get USCIS to answer and give a legal basis for their answer too.
We deserve to know.
more...cross tattoo on wrist. Small Cross Tattoos On Wrist.
Small Cross Tattoos On Wrist.HI,
Yes, there is no labor substitution.
My case has been filed in July 2007.
cross tattoo on wrist. cross tattoos for girls on wrist. Wrist Tattoo Ideas stock; Wrist Tattoo Ideas stock. DaveTheGrey. Oct 17, 01:59 AM. Ideally, they could address this
cross tattoos for girls on wrist. Wrist Tattoo Ideas stock; Wrist Tattoo Ideas stock. DaveTheGrey. Oct 17, 01:59 AM. Ideally, they could address thisI don't think it happens automatically. You will need to ask to be accorded the earlier priority date or if interfiling you will also initiate the process by asking that USCIS substitutes the previously submitted I-140 with a new approved one. The time to do that is when the PD on the newly approved 140 becomes current.
From your explanation, now that your old PD is current and the 140 for that is approved, you will have to ask that interfiling occur by sending a letter to USCIS with a copy of the new 140.
If you have done this, then the message you got could be that USCIS is ready to review your file by October. A congratulation may be in order here because I believe you will soon get your GC.
more...cross tattoo on wrist. Cross Tattoos On Wrist
Cross Tattoos On WristNo, it's the usual 3 (or 6) months.
cross tattoo on wrist. selena gomez cross wrist
selena gomez cross wristkrishna_brc
02-15 11:26 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
You can take any job as long as the duties of the new job falls under the
Job Code 15-1021.00. which is your original approved labor job code.
Any thing other than that is a straight NO.
ALSO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
cross tattoo on wrist. Both the wrist added together
Both the wrist added togetherQ:1. First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?
A: I recently changed my job and I am in 6th year of my H-1. Two options you have at this stage. 1 (smartest): When the lawyer of new company applies for H-1 transfer, also apply for 3 years ext as you have 140 approved. My lawyer did and INS was kind enough to approve both(transfer & ext). 2: Have the employer agree to the fact that they will start GC process right away without any catches. Once that starts in 2-3 months you will have LC and 140 approved and then you can apply for H-1 ext.
I suggest option 1 is the best and works for almost everyone.
2. Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
Yes. You have to apply LC. There are no timeframe limitations on INS side. The only limitation you may find or want to find now is if your new employer has any. Many employers has internal law that once hired, they wait till 1 year before processing GC. Usually the budget is an issue. In that case, here's what you propose. "I will pay all GC related fees out of pocket, and when I finish 1 year (hoping you have approved h-1 ext) of employment, reimburse me".
3. Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
If you have smart lawyer, there should not be any issue.
Good luck ....:)
MS+0 works fine for EB2. Couple of my friends have got GC through this qualification only.They were B.Tech Computer Science + Master Computer Science (US)
For conditional GC the USC should make a joint application for his/her spouse for removal of conditional GC restrictions.
One of the important things with Conditional GC is to demonstrate that the Husband and Wife still have lots of family ties during the Adjustment of Conditional status, This would include showing the IO with proofs such as joint bank accounts, kids, utility bills etc......
If the spouse is being abused by the USC and provided there is adequate proofs for the same such as court restrain order, Police complaint etc At that time, one can file for a waiver of a joint application without the need for USC to make the application
It is always better to consult a Good immigration lawyer for Professional Advise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment