Just to confirm ...
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
era -custom baseball capsTenebrous
Jun 16, 08:24 AM
OWC -- Hall of Fame. They've never done me wrong.
We Love Macs -- Hall of Fame. Again, never a problem.
PowerBookMedic I wouldn't put on either list. I've had positive experiences with them and negative experiences. They seem to handle the little things fine, but when it comes to DVD drives, be careful.
more...
Custom Baseball Cap Lookbookchiefroastbeef
Mar 11, 09:59 AM
It is very frustrating that Apple still has not fixed this in 4.3, I want to backup/view photos on my ipad!!!
Baseball Caps Custom, BlankRower_CPU
Oct 20, 10:04 PM
Is he like Blackbeard's nephew or something? ;)
more...
hats, custom baseballWorms: Open Warefare or Loco Roco perhaps?
PSP games never seem to last long..:(
Caps Custom Baseball CapsJust got the Mophie juice pack air for my iPod touch 4g. Case looks and feels great and I can now make it through the day with power.
http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-pack-air-iPod-touch-4G-battery-case-p/2010_jpaxt4.htm
Mike
more...
rawson custom baseball capThis was funny in the first time I saw it.
that obviously represents the missing: "1 who posts that this is a repost, that it was funnier when Jesus originally posted it to Al Gore shortly after he invented the internet, or that this is just a c&p from reddit a week ago."
and just for macrumors: "1 posting per hour by someone asking when the next version of the lightbulb in question will be released, what improvements will it have, and if they should wait for it in the dark or just buy the current lightbulb."
Enrique Iglesias Baseball Caps8CoreWhore
Apr 20, 06:08 PM
good, useful :apple:
more...
rawson custom baseball capAnother vote for Linotypes Font Explorer.
I think it's great. After the switch to OSX I found Suitcase a world of pain!
(It was great in 7,8 and 9!)
-custom baseball capsI too have been considering OWC but surely their RAM is just a relabel of another brand?
more...
fitted-aseball-cap-Probably should've read the contract first before u signed it?
Custom baseball capsI can't comment on the HD650 with a macbook pro personally, as I do not exactly have one. Of the few times I've tried it out, it was at a friend's and at local music stores. I'm an audio technica kind of guy, so I tend to stick to their products. I know the lower impedance audio techncia cans sound pretty good on my brother's macbook pro and my iMac via their intel hd integrated card and headphone jack.Well, thanks for the posts. I am a bit surprised how quiet this subform seems to be, I was hoping for a wider range of opinions. Or, do I just need a shower?
more...
custom baseball caps. lpgaI am looking at purchasing a 160GB (Lacie) external drive. I have a 12" iBook with 30GB of storage (only 600MB available). I need a place to backup my hard drive and store these video files of astronomical size. Is there a difference between the d2 and Porsche designs?
- auto shutoff?
- easy syncing?
-noise?
Thanks.
JS
custom baseball caps. carinjetjaguar
Apr 30, 08:41 AM
Yes, I wouldn't have got it if it didn't :eek:
Even before I ordered my mac I knew I would need extension cables for the ACD because I read posts on how short the monitor's cables were and also saw it in the local Apple store. I contacted Dr. Bott to confirm their mDP cable supported audio passthrough.
FWIW: I bought my Dr. Bott cables from here:
http://www.macproonline.com/Dr-Bott-Mini-DisplayPort/Displays/Accessories-for-your/-p8236146.html
I got it from Mac-Pro because (a) they were hard to get at the time (even Dr. Bott itself didn't have any, which apparently is the case even now -- just checked the 2m on their site (http://www.drbott.net/product/9378-MDEB/)) and (b) I found a bunch at Mac-Pro which is fairly close to where I live. Heh, the price there now looks a buck or two cheaper then I paid at the time!
Editorial: Many of the ads for these kind of cables are, IMO, incomplete since they also come with USB. So when they advertise the cable supports audio (generally they say "Audio and video passthrough" if they say anything at all) you can't tell for sure if the mDP supports audio in addition to the USB which of course supports audio. So what I do when faced with ambiguities is contact the manufacturers directly.
At least Monoprice, my preferred (first choice) place for ordering cables, is honest to say up front that their mDP cables don't support audio. They're a great place to order cables if the cables fulfill you needs.
thanks for your help. I just got a 2010 quad which i will upgrade the cpu to a hex in a month or so. I also got a 27acd .. nice monitor .. kinda miss the 30acd i used to have but decided to get the 27 instead. I have no idea why apple makes these cables so damn short. I might pick up a second monitor so i guess i will need two sets.
custom baseball caps. carinThe OP stated iLife 11
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've been lookin' around at all of the changes that may be made to the MBA this year, and was wondering if it will still start at around $999, and if not where will the price range start ? Thanks .
iMJustAGuy
Feb 26, 10:57 AM
The closest you can get is subscribing to threads you post in and then looking at the list in your User CP. There is no notification mechanism for individual posts and individual user's posts.
Is this any different than being in the forum and seeing the icon that shows a new post since you've posted? And I do understand the said feature is not available but it would be great to have something to the extent of simple Facebook notifications.
Do we really need more rules, when the people breaking them aren't likely to know of their existence in the first place????????
???
AppleMatt
Agreed, I think we should be less concerned about the number of question marks in a title and perhaps what the OP wrote.
Pretty cocky...I wouldn't hire him/her either :)
Once was fine...but twice?
Um, no, I don't want to work with a pedantic fool like you every day, thanks.
I should mail him back and remind him to tuck his period inside the parentheses.
PeckhamBog
May 4, 01:58 PM
I hope someone with a 27" helps you out soon.
I'm looking to buy a 2010 from the Refurb store tonight [early hours tomorrow] so may be able to help in a few days time if the answer is still outstanding.
0 comments:
Post a Comment