Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, June 4, 2011

cute ipod 4g cases

cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. [us] Ipod touch 4g cases plz!

  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. [us] Ipod touch 4g cases plz!



  • Snowy_River
    Nov 14, 01:31 PM
    Does anyone know if the new Holiday Justin Long commercials will be advertised? If I remember correctly, the Will Ferrell ones were just online and not on any TV. At least not that I saw.



    While I do enjoy debate (not argument) on religion, can we please move it out of this thread? I've created a new one where you can move the discussion to, if you would be so kind:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=252041

    Yes, I agree. I'll move over... ;)

    P.S. Is there a moderator out there that could move all the posts over??





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 01:49 PM
    tipb also used calipers and found a difference. http://www.tipb.com/2011/04/28/white-iphone-4-roughly-02mm-thicker-black-iphone/

    Otterbox, a maker of iPhone 4 cases, also confirms http://www.otterbox.com/iPhone-4-Reflex-Series-Case/APL7-I4XXX,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL7-I4XXX_color=20&start=2&cgid=apple-iphone-4-cases:


    as well as several other people.

    You are quickly encroaching into wild conspiracy theory territory if you think all these people/sites are making this up.

    arn

    OK.

    I wasn't aware of those sites. All I said was that I was doubtful of Engadget.

    But I'll take it; some have some don't.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Jun 14, 05:22 PM
    Funny you should say that, because the company that designed the original 360 (and presumably this new redesign) is also the company that designs stuff for Alienware...

    http://www.astrostudios.com/projects/archive/?all=1#

    Lol, thats funny.

    I dont understand why MS would put a huge vent on top of the unit. Dust will clog the fans like crazy, and with the 360's horrid stability record i would be very nervous laying it down flat on my shelf.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod



  • gopher
    Sep 28, 03:04 PM
    Every update I see people come on Apple Discussions claim that the update fried their computer. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Without certain precautions data corruption, directory issues, font issues, incompatible drivers, will make an update look bad on the surface. That's why I wrote this FAQ to prevent most upgrade problems. Please everyone take a look at it before you upgrade and decide for yourself when you are ready and finished with those precautions:

    http://www.macmaps.com/upgradefaq.html



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases.
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases.



  • snberk103
    Jun 22, 04:14 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snberk103
    I'm just wondering *why* Apple is choosing this time to introduce built in SD card readers.

    "This time" being last summer, when they started including them in MacBooks?

    They don't really need a reason besides pretty much every consumer camera using SD media these days.

    Was it really that long ago? Time flies, eh? Anyway.... They could have added it to the Mini back then quietly and without redesigning the whole case, similar to the way that the 5th USB port was added, if it was to satisfy photographers.

    And they didn't need to immediately go to the top end SDXC.... most consumer cameras aren't using those cards yet. Once the low or middle speed SD card reader was added, it would have been easy to upgrade it to the top end SD card reader in a few years when those cards were more widely used. This would have been more in line of Apple's philosophy of increasing specs and features and keeping prices down. i.e. Today's new Mini has plain SD card reader, and in a year they "add" the faster reader to make a "new" new Mini.

    I think there is something more to this... we'll just have to stay tuned, eh?





    cute ipod 4g cases. Buy Cute iPod Touch 4G Cases,
  • Buy Cute iPod Touch 4G Cases,



  • jayP1201
    Jan 6, 05:17 PM
    Should be in:

    Settings > Notifications > Facebook

    Although I still get NO notifications no matter what, so I can't guarantee that'll work :(

    Thanks.. I'll also try resetting the phone...



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jun 17, 06:59 PM
    What do you mean?
    I mean your attempted joke about a newer version coming out by Christmas was a poor effort, and that further attempts could be better.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases.
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases.



  • RinoaHeartily
    Oct 6, 08:24 PM
    Sorry Shaw Who?



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases.
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases.



  • stainlessliquid
    Apr 15, 10:27 AM
    is it just me or does this look like it was grabbed from a used car commercial?





    cute ipod 4g cases. Ipod Touch 4g Cases At Walmart
  • Ipod Touch 4g Cases At Walmart



  • Steelers7510
    Mar 24, 07:56 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

    This is great for people who don't really care about having the latest and greatest! Well done Verizon, well done.



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4 cases,; cute ipod touch 4 cases,
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4 cases,; cute ipod touch 4 cases,



  • pyrotoaster
    Aug 19, 04:04 PM
    Bravo, Mud! Bravo! :D





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. cute
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. cute



  • Burnsey
    May 4, 03:19 PM
    Technically 60% of the voting public did not want a conservative government. Only 40% voted conservative, another reason why we need a two party system or proportional representation.



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. Cute Paul Frank iPod Touch 4G
  • Cute Paul Frank iPod Touch 4G



  • alm99
    Mar 24, 03:34 PM
    Thinking about it, but its $50 more than I can get my wife to spend over the $349 refurb 16gig from Apple.com

    Called all the stores around me and they do not have the 16gb.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases.
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases.



  • MacManiac1224
    Sep 13, 04:23 PM
    Can the G4 beat the Pentium 5? You are probably scratching your heads on this one. Yep, the Pentium 5 is very real, and it is coming soon. 2nd quarter of the Pentium 5 debuting at 3.2GHZ is going to come out. It will have 100 million transistors on it and it will be manufactured at .09 microns. Also, here is the doozy, it will have 1 mb of L2 on die cache, and it will support 333mhz bus speeds, with the addition of DDR, that is a possible 667mhz bus speeds. By the way, if you were wondering, the Pentium 4 has 42 million transistors.

    Now, for the G4: I am not sure how many transistors the G4 has, but I imagine it is way less then 100 million, or even 42 million, considering the P4 came out after the G4. Anyway, the cache on the G4 is higher on the high-end, 2mb of cache. But: the speed: 1.25Ghz? Can that really stand up to a P5 with 333mhz bus, and 3.2Ghz clock speeds? My opinion: most likely not.

    Let's be honest, the P4 basically can beat the G4 in most tasks today, so a new faster version of the P4, the P5 can easily beat the G4, most likely in 95-99% of all tasks.

    Ok, we have established that the G4 is, well, to slow against the P5, even though we don't know about it yet, I imagine it will be. Well, Apple just pulled the plug on OS 9 for January, what could this mean? I am not sure, only Steve knows. But Apple better come out with something that can at least compete with the Pentium 5, and it better come soon. I would not be surprised if Apple comes out with the G5 in January, just to say they were the first to have a generation 5 possessor, but I could be wrong.

    Ok, I made my case, now, what do you guys think? By the way: I got this information about the Pentium 5 from eWeek, so it is reputable.



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. Cute Ipod Touch 4th Generation
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. Cute Ipod Touch 4th Generation



  • randname
    Nov 19, 04:15 AM
    First, it would be patented material, not copyrighted material. And patent infringement, especially design patents, is really quite easy to pursue.


    Quite possibly there are no actual patents covering the design of the case (would not pass requirement for non-obviousness or inventive step, unless some exotic materials are used, for example). What they no doubt have is an industrial design right to the case, which are called design patents in the US. They might also have trademark protection on shape. And, naturally, a contract with the actual manufacturer, which might pursue the person for stealing their products, if the products are not legally the property of Apple. This would not be an option if they are produced by some third party. There may be copyrights involved, if the product is deemed to pass the "threshold of originality". Some countries have laws on good business practices, which may apply in this case.

    All in all, if it seems unlikely that a 17-year old kid could legally sell this stuff and make a bundle, it is probably true.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases. ipod



  • slidingjon
    Nov 14, 09:14 AM
    Since this is Zune launch day:

    Seeing as apple now has a majority of auto makers making connectivity and now the airline industry is getting on board, this is a major blow to the Zune. Neither cars nor airplanes will come with every connection possible so that any media player can be used. This is a great step for apple and potential apple customers.

    How about a built-in mag safe connector for the airplanes too? :)



    more...


    cute ipod 4g cases. Cute Angel Silicone Skin Case
  • Cute Angel Silicone Skin Case



  • onemoof
    Sep 14, 07:10 PM
    Someone asked the difference between RISC and CISC.

    First thing, there isn't that distinction anymore. RISC originally meant that the processor had fixed width instructions (so it wouldn't have to waste time asking the software how big the next instruction will be). CISC mean that the processor had variable width instructions (meaning time would have to be taken to figure out how long the next instruction is before fetching it.) However, Intel has addressed this problem by making it possible for the processor to switch to a fixed-width mode for special processor intensive purposes. The PowerPC is stuck with fixed-width and has no ability to enjoy the flexibility of variable-width instructions for non-processor-intensive tasks. This means that CISC is now better than RISC. (Using the terms to loosely define Pentium as CISC and PowerPC as RISC.)

    Apple will never switch to IA32 (Pentium) because 32 bit processors are a dead-end and maybe have a couple years left. The reason is because they can only have a maximum of 4 GB of RAM [ (2^32)/(1 Billion) = 4.29 GB ]. This limit is very close to being reached in current desktop computers. Apple MAY at some point decide to jump to IA64 in my opinion, and I think they should. Obviously the Intel family of processors is unbeatable unless they have some sort of catastrophe happen to them. If Apple jumped on they'd be back on track. Unfortunately I don't believe IA64 is yet cheap enough for desktops.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases.
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases.



  • arogge
    Mar 28, 11:04 PM
    A 50 mm lens has the same focal length as any other 50 mm lens. There is no such thing as a "crop camera". There are differences in film sizes, onto which the lens projects an image. An APS-C recording sensor that is listed as 1.6X will cause the projected 35-mm image to have a smaller field-of-view. The other attributes of the lens, including the depth-of-field and focal length, remain unaltered by the size of the recording sensor.

    A Canon 10-22 EF-S lens is only compatible with specific Canon APS-C cameras. This is because of the Short Back Focus attribute of the EF-S lenses. A Sigma DC lens, which does not use Short Back Focus, is intended only for use on APS-C cameras with 1.5X or smaller recording sensors. The Sigma 10-20 lens, like Canon EF-S lenses, projects a smaller image circle than the 35-mm standard. This is why these "digital" lenses aren't compatible with normal 35-mm cameras. Financial cost and weight were the considerations when developing EF-S, Sigma DC, and similar lenses for APS-C cameras. You do have another ultra-wide option if you don't want to use the smaller APS-C lenses. You can buy the Sigma 12-24 (http://www.sigmaphoto.com/shop/12-24mm-f45-56-ex-dg-asp-hsm-sigma) lens.





    cute ipod 4g cases. cute ipod touch 4g cases.
  • cute ipod touch 4g cases.



  • maverick808
    Sep 1, 08:53 AM
    ...Which your ISP has kept a record of that YOU had that dynamic IP at a specific date and time. Your ISP knows when and for how long they hand out each IP address. It's called record keeping. I know which user on my LAN at my business has which DHCP given IP. It's simple historical data.

    Think RIAA and all the John/Jane Doe lawsuits

    ...Unless you spoof your MAC address, which is extremely easy to do.* Additionally, a lot of ISPs refuse to give out logs, some don't keep logs for long.* I'm on a university network just now and I know our university only keeps logs for a week.

    You can also easily just log in to any open access point and download from there if you don't want your real IP address to be known.





    rtheb
    Apr 26, 03:24 PM
    Did you try removing and re-pairing the (bluetooth) Magic Mouse in System Preferences?

    You will probably have to use a USB mouse to get to System Preferences until the Magic Mouse is again paired to the iMac Bluetooth.





    intervenient
    Apr 24, 01:58 PM
    * i5 with switchable graphics (Intel raaaaaage)
    * More storage space for lower range model (64GBs...what was I thinking???)
    * Cheaper RAM option (2GB is fine, but pushing the limits of OK)


    I really can't think of anything else though. These are near perfect computers.





    Macshroomer
    Apr 13, 06:04 PM
    My wife is from a professional management environment and is not very impressed with iWork, pages specifically. We are doing a trial of it and we are thinking of doing the same for Office 2011 but are wondering that if in trial mode, will we be able to access the update?





    MacRumorUser
    Mar 25, 06:34 PM
    I should have gone for black!!! :(

    I got my Aqua Blue (it's more green than blue) and I'm not really keen on the color and if anything it is actually off putting. Oh well.

    I got Ridge Racer as a freebie, and I'm glad as I certainly would not have liked to pay for it. Its a big pile of meh!

    PilotWings which I was so looking forward to is likewise only ok, it's not as good as pilotwings 64!

    SuperStreet Fighter IV is likewise good but not spectacular in any shape or form.

    The problem with all of these is that they somehow don't look as sharp or smooth (AA) as they should and it's a little jarring. Somehow the many videos of over the shoulder camera shoots / hands on And the game trailers themselves look better than reality.

    In actual fact I'm not bowled over by any of the launch titles and there is so much stuff on the 3DS itself that tells you 'will be available in an update' when you click on it that im not bowled over by it too. I mean come on Nintendo FFS!

    Stereoscopy works but by god that sweet spot it requires is really fecking tight! The merest tilt throws it off and as this is a handheld console you will be throwing it off a lot, unless you unnaturally physically force your arms to hold it as rigid as possible, hold your eyes half crossed and fixed tight (which strains), and your neck stiff too. It's clear why Parralax 3D is a long way off being used for commercial TV screens. When it works it works, but it takes a wasps fart to blow it off course.

    It is much harder to view 3D content on the 3DS than with 3D glasses on an active 3DTV.

    Overall I'm glad this cost me negligible (traded in dsi xl and couple of games) otherwise I'd be mightily pissed off with myself.

    Certainly is nt worth the €270 asking price - nor the €45 game prices either.





    BlueRevolution
    Nov 14, 09:08 PM
    Apple has announced a partnership with a number of airlines to provide in-flight iPod integration during flights.

    Redundant much? Pick one and run with it.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online