
cute love quotes in spanish.Well California is not same....they took 4 months to renew my lisence....and its purely based on the expiry of the H1B I-94 :mad:
spanish. cute love quotesI was told by my attorney's office that the application will be rejected if re-filed. I have read though threads which claim that multiple filing is fine, but dont know what to trust!
I480 filed - July,02, waiting for RD/ND
I140, RD-11/03/06, LUD-11/11/07(NSC), Waiting for approval.
cute love quotes in spanish.Once again Thanks Mr. Glutin,
So it means, when I apply for H1B Transfer this time, I will get an H1B Visa valid till May 2012 right? Please let me know whether my assumption is right.
Also am I eligible to process my i140 through Premium Processing?
Thanks and Regards,
Yes, 2012 it should be. There is a provision that if you have an approved I-140, your attorney could request the visa for 3 years, so 2013 it would be.
The I-140 premium processing requirements keep changing, so I can't say if you qualify. Wait for someone else to respond or search online and the forums here.
cute love quotes in spanish.Queen Josephine
April 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Nice Facelift Gary! dphoto should start it's own Extreme Makeover!
Cox, I like Gary's fix.... the photo has a lot of dramatic punch to it. Also, I saw somewhere else where you were overrun by tourists at Yosemite (quite a problem any time of year apparently). Try King's Canyon next time if you haven't already been there. Fewer tourists by far.
more...
cute love quotes in spanish. ireedandbamboo
06-18 04:33 PM
I called and left a message for the President.
Please call BEFORE 5 pm Eastern.
cute love quotes in spanish.Hello everyone,
I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.
Anyway, I need advice/conformation
I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)
The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)
After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong
1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.
2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.
3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.
4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).
Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!
See here is the things that are in your favour( incase u decide to file 485 for
yourself and not for her)
1. You have got married before u applied for 485.
2. I suppose you are going to get her here on H4 when you H1 extension is
approved .
3.Once she is in US and your dates become current you can apply for her 485
also if your dates is not current your 485 cannot be approved.
4. Even if your 485 is approved you have 180 days from your approval to file her 485.
The important thing here is that if u are married before u file 485 u are on a safer side, secondly many people fear that they may get approval and at that point of time they might not be able to file 485 but that cannot be the case as your GC can be approved when ur dates are current and when your date is current ,your wife or dependents can file 485.
The downside in this is that your wife will be on H4 status,so u will have to maintain h1 status i.e means you cannot go on EAD and change jobs etc etc because if you do that your wife loses H4 status and she has to leave the country because she has not filed 485(AOS).
The point here is if u have applied AOS u are under protected status you are not required to mainatain any status (H1 or H4) but if u wish to work when ur AOS is pending you require EAD and for travel you require AP. This means if your wife had applied AOS and her H4 expired say next Jan 2008 she could stay in US without extension.However if she wishes to work then she would require EAD otherwise not ,if she wishes to travel out of the country she requires AP .
more...
cute love quotes in spanish.I entered on H1 not AP. Hope this is safe :).
Yes, you should be.
cute love quotesNolaIndian32
08-06 01:07 PM
Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.
Hi Wandmaker,
Congratulations on getting your approval and green card.
Could you please decode your Case Number using the info in another thread on this site - and tell us what year and what day your case was received by the Service Center?
Thanks
more...
Cute Love Quotes Love QuotesI am waiting to sign up for the monthly.
I don't think it is a good idea to restrict members by the amount they contribute. As we already know we only have around 200 members that actually contribute financially out of the 7K membership.
We are a grassroots organization we need all the foot solders we can get (remember how effective it was in December, when we mobilized together). Restricting users would turn members away and when we loose them, we loose them for good. There will not be any references from those who leave.
Remember Howard Dean's fund raising campaign mostly they collected $10 and $20 not just big amounts for his presidential campaign. We must take what we can and encourage members to participate. When members see what we do they will volunteer.
A first time visitor to our website is not going to trust us to give money with out knowing what we are all about. When we restrict them they will never know what we are doing.
Just think about it. Would you do it?
cute love quotes wallpaperstheshiningsun
02-24 03:50 AM
this is what i know
since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process
u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months
again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action
btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?
more...
cute friendship quotes sayingsfreedom_fighter
01-15 09:22 AM
anyidea how long does it take for the actual card to come, after getting the CPO email. I checked my status says, welcome notice sent something.
How long does it take to get the actual card after approval notice is sent.
cute love quotes in spanish.[snip...]
As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good.
S/he has to have a valid I-94 to stay in the country legally. I-797 usually comes with an I-94. However, what the original poster said is that his/her I-94 is going to expire. I am interpreting the statement to mean that among the I-94's (one or more) s/he holds, the one with farthest validity is going to expire. If it does, s/he has to go out and get a new I-94 while re-entering. If s/he applies for some other status, and relevant I-797 comes with another I-94, then that's different. The bottom-line is, s/he has to have a valid I-94. It is irrelevant if the I-94 is given by the IO at the entry post or attached to an I-797.
more...
love quotes in spanish.Im on my 8th year on H1. still stuck in Labor :(
My company is giving me a promotion and a raise in salary. Do i have to inform Labor about any of this ??!!
quotes and cute pictures. cuteIt Has To Be A Desi Man!!
more...
cute love quotes in spanish.Thanks to all of you for explaining the real thing.
cute love quotes in spanish.Hi, I am Rina, residing near LA, CA and working close with Niloufer in TX as volunteer. I cant attend meeting, but if you provide me list of ppl to contact on phone, i can inform them abt this meeting.
Let me know how to go about.
more...
cute love quotes in spanish.I am on an EAD (dependent), as my husband was the primary applicant. He has got his GC and mine got stuck after the July - Aug 2007 fiasco :(.
I want to start a IT company with my friend who is a US Citizen. I know my husband is a sure shot to have the company in his name however, he is in a full-time job.
My questions:
1) Can I start / partner with a friend who is a US Citizen?
2) I am thinking of an LLC. Is that ok? or should it be S-Corp? More reading of S-corp says to be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident so I am more leaning towards LLC. Also there is a provision that we could change LLC to S-corp at a later date (if needed).
3) What should I make sure if I go through the LLC route? - like Designation, Salary that I can take, work for the same company etc
4) Does state make any difference? If so how? I am a PA resident and my friend is from Texas. We are thinking of registering the company in Texas.
5) I got my 2 yr EAD valid till Sep 2010. Is there any special procedure that I need to do or just extend it before it expires.
Any tips / advice from the experts will be highly appreciated.
cute love quotes in spanishYour lawyer is correct. Until you get a negative response for your MTR you can work.
cute love quotes in spanish.Ammendment 4005 to CIR by Cornyn under the SKIL ACT states that:
(b) LABOR CERTIFICATIONS.--Section 212(a)(5)(A)(ii) (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(5)(A)(ii)) is amended--
(1) by striking ``or'' at the end of subclause (I);
(2) by striking the period at the end of sub- clause (II) and inserting ``; or''; and
(3) by adding at the end the following:
(III) is a member of the professions and has a master's degree or higher from an accredited United States university or has been awarded medical specialty certification based on post-doctoral training and experience in the United States.''.
We already know that following people are exempt from obtaining Labor Certifications for Green Card Processing:
(I) is a member of the teaching profession, or
(II) has exceptional ability in the sciences or the arts.
If this Cornyn amendment passes does it mean that people with "a master's degree or higher from an accredited United States university or has been awarded medical specialty certification based on post-doctoral training and experience in the United States.'' will also be exempt from obtaining LC for Green card processing.
Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.
This is totaly wrong. In fact if at a later stage this is found out (as it will) he/she can lose GC as well on grounds of perjury(false declaration).
0 comments:
Post a Comment