
celula animal y sus partes. Esta pared celular rgida adems de botnica que est formada; Esta pared celular rgida adems de botnica que est formada porHi
My wife is on H4 and is planning to convert to F1 before joining graduate school to get scholarship. At same time my PERM is filed and once approved i was planning to use cross chargebility to file under my wife country of birth quota (UAE). i wanted to know following
a) if she applied for conversion for F1 today, can she get scholarship before she gets ssn or she has to wait till she gets ssn
The school cannot pay her stipend unless she has SSN. They might still be able to waive tuition, though.
B) If during her F1 processing time or grauate studies on F1, if my PERM gets approved, can i file for I-140 and I485 using cross chargebility with her being on F1 or i would have to wait for her to conert to H4? If there any risk to our green card processing
You can file I-140/I-485 while your wife is in F1. There is no risk to the green card processing. However, applying I-485 for her might end her F1 and put her into AOS (you need to ask lawyers for this; it is a bit unclear and I have seen contradictory responses).
C)If she continues on H4 visa, can she still get scholarship?
If the scholarship requires her to "work" (for example, being a teaching assistant or research assistant), then most probably no since persons with H4 are not allowed to "work". However, if the scholarship requires no "work", then she may be able to do so while being on H4.
I think the test is if she has to pay taxes for the scholarship money. If yes, then she cannot do so on H4, otherwise she may be able to do it.
if not once she graduates would she be in special US master degree quota for H1B?
Any help on these would be great
Thanks
Once she gets a master's from a US university, regardless of her status while she was in the university, after graduation she will be eligible for special H1-B quota (if it still existed that time).
de una célula animal y susand your question is?
how can she get a Green Card..
celula animal y sus partes. La célula animal y vegetal; La célula animal y vegetal. portishead. Apr 12, 02:44 AMshadowbuddy
03-15 02:14 AM
Hi All,
I need your help and suggestions. In November of last year my wife and I submitted our medicals and AOS applications. Our checks were never cashed. I informed my lawyer after a month of not seeing the checks cash and raised the question then. They replied that there is a lot of mail going through that room and just wait a bit more. Another month went by, nothing. Then another.
Here it is March 2009 and my lawyer finally contacts USCIS to find out that they cannot find my original application. (no receipt notice was issued) During the entire last year and right up until March my Prioirty Date was always current. Now there is SEVERE retrogression and my PD date is now not current.
We have to refile. I re-wrote the checks and we are submitting the package again.
How can we demand that our application be accepted based on the original filing date of November when we were current?
would the dated medicals prove that we submitted in November. Who would get their paperwork done then sit on it for months right?!?!?!
How do we challenge USCIS based on their error. My lawyer said they have a delivery confirmation for the original application however I have not seen that.
thanks!
partes de una celulaI sent the following:
1) Confirmation Receipt of application
2) Copy of I 485 receipt
3) Front and back copy of current EAD card
4) A copy of the cut out that the current EAD came in
I don't think you need anything else. If you look at it theoretically I-94 and passport, drivers license has nothing to do with an EAD card approval or denial.
more...
celula animal y sus partes. celula animal y sus partes. celula animal y sus partes. galaxy121. Jun 23, 03:42 PMshree772000
07-20 01:07 PM
Look at this Job posting in the craigslist.
No Indian: Automation and Manual QA Test Engineer / Analyst Needed (http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sof/1820098499.html)
Is it legal to discriminate against certain group like the job poster did in his post.
I am also quoting the text inline, just in case the posting expires:
"No Indian: Automation and Manual QA Test Engineer / Analyst Needed (Irvine)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-06-30, 7:45PM PDT
Reply to: job-zvxts-1820098499@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeh right pIease do not respod if you an Indian no disrespect but we have had bad experience with Indian decent people due to fake resumes and no experties.
I am currently looking for very strong QA Automation expert (Mercury QTP / Quality Center). Also I am looking for manual / automation tester as well. It's a long term contract please respond if you meet the following criteria. If you are not an expert in QTP for the second position but have the right attitude to learn, we are interested in hearing from you as well. As I mentioned it's a long term contract and the rate for both positions are open and also based on your experience. you must be able to come for in person interview with very short notice and please do not apply if you are out of state or out of OC, LA or SD area.
QTP Expert:
Must have hands on experience in creating automated test scripts
Must know how to create scripts without record / play back
Must know how to create automation frameworks and what are the different types
Must have experience with QTP and Quality Center
Must be able to work with complex design
Experience with large scale application frame work
Must have QA manual testing experience and be able to identfy what should be automated
Must be able to work under tight deadlines
Must be able to work with minimum supervision
Must be able to start right away
Manual / Automation QA Engineer
You must be able to work as manual and automation fashion
Must have experience with Mercury Quality Center and QTP
Experience working in large scale applications
Good analytical skills
Don't forget personality and attitude is the key
"
Enquanto que a célula vegetalAdd you have to be logged in message somewhere in the top. Many members does not know that they have to be logged in to participate in the poll.
Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.
more...
Célula animal y vegetal; Célula animal y vegetal. dakwar. Mar 29, 12:38 PM. Does anybody else see the 9.6 inside the apple? Sept. 6th?Hi All,
I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..
I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.
In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.
EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.
With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.
1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).
OR
2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.
Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.
If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.
It's very emergency..
Thanks,
Raj.
la celula animal. CELULA vs C17 - PicArena ImageBefore you request for your passport and withdraw your H1-B, make sure your AP documents were approved before you left India.
I have heard from several sources that your AP should be approved before you leave the country. If the approval date is a few days before you left U.S, it can be assumed that you physically recieved it before leaving.
You may want to check with an attorney to confirm this situation. In these forum, you will get personal experiences, but it may never be the exact situaton as yours.
more...
LA CELULA ANIMAL Y SUS PARTES. JackSYi. Jul 24, 09:56 PM. I would like a bluetooth mouse, however, changing the batteries is such a hassle.All I can expect at best is that "extend up to August"....meaning, from July to end August...but will it be "current"?
celula vegetal y celula animalAnyone travelled recently through Germany (Frankfurt) using Advance Parole? Any issues with Advance Parole while coming back to US? Do we need transit visa? Appreciate your response.
Please visit the old thread, you will find lot of information about this issue.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/25671-transit-visa-at-frankfurt.html
Also take a printout of the information from the Website (http://www.germany.info/Vertretung/usa/en/04__Legal/02__Directory__Services/01__Visa/__Transit__Country__List__Visa.html) (German Consulate Website).
I hope you have already searched the threads for the information you are seeking and then proceeded to post your issue.
I don't know IV policy but if we have an existing thread then please re-ignite the thread by posting your concerns which are missing from the posting. This way we can have single thread for single piece of information. Right now we have scattered threads for unique issues, same information gets repeated several times.
Anyway have a nice vacation, don't worry too much about it.
more...
CARACTERÍSTICAS DE LA CÉLULA.
La citocinesis de una célulaswartzphotography
November 22nd, 2005, 02:33 AM
ok i pick number 3 with number 4 as a close second i like the way the smoke seems to be floating behind him in number 4 but it also seems (imo) that the act of exhaling is also over in that picture alternatively it seems that he is in the act of exhaling in number 3 which i find to have more kinetic energy.