Piarco
Nov 10, 04:48 AM
I was after the CoolerMaster Q Aluminium keyboard that toezter has, but it seems to be discontinued.
After a trip to my local evil PC World though (do they ever get any better?!?) I saw a fully brushed aluminium, PB type (but full) keyboard. Looks very, very nice. Pricey at �50, and is USB not wireless. But the major downer is the logo on the keyboard right above the function keys in the centre.....
PACKARD BELL

Emmitt8gh.jpg Emmit Smith

Emmitt Smith #22 white navy

and Emmitt Smith Dallas
more...

and Emmitt Smith - Reebok

EMMITT SMITH
more...

Emmitt Smith MLK Day of Giving

The #22 Emmitt Smith NFL
more...

Emmitt Smith is a credible

Emmitt Smith Wall Graphic
more...

Cowboys #22 Emmitt Smith

Emmitt Smith- Fathead Wall
more...

EMMITT SMITH - Roland Sports

This Emmitt Smith Team Color
more...

#22 Emmitt Smith Authentic

#22 Emmitt Smith Authentic
more...

#5 Emmitt Smith

emmitt smith makeup.

Emmitt Smith Part 2 of 2
After a trip to my local evil PC World though (do they ever get any better?!?) I saw a fully brushed aluminium, PB type (but full) keyboard. Looks very, very nice. Pricey at �50, and is USB not wireless. But the major downer is the logo on the keyboard right above the function keys in the centre.....
PACKARD BELL
compuwar
Mar 21, 12:44 PM
I do have a lens coat on my 400mm, and the greatest benefit for me is that it keeps my hands warmer in our cold Canadian winter since I'm not holding onto bare metal.
Down here, we have these things called gloves... :D
On a serious note, I find that the pre-shaped neoprene Kayaker's gloves work well, as well as everything else you might need to touch in the winter- I can operate my camera gear without removing them and shove them into a pair of mittens while I'm waiting around.
Paul
Down here, we have these things called gloves... :D
On a serious note, I find that the pre-shaped neoprene Kayaker's gloves work well, as well as everything else you might need to touch in the winter- I can operate my camera gear without removing them and shove them into a pair of mittens while I'm waiting around.
Paul
SailorTom
Mar 15, 11:40 PM
I suggest you re-factor your html. Move the aside below the section in the html. Float the section to the left with a specified width e.g 70%. The remove the clear from the aside and it should then slot into place with height maxed out.
I'd expect setting height: 100% would work with this method too, but it didn't for me in the little play I had.
Anyway it seems the main problem you have at the moment is that the section is limiting the height of the aside
I'd expect setting height: 100% would work with this method too, but it didn't for me in the little play I had.
Anyway it seems the main problem you have at the moment is that the section is limiting the height of the aside
mox123
May 4, 01:14 PM
wait till next year for the MBP case redesign and the dramatic 3D transistor architecture of ivy bridge :D
more...
Peter.Howard
Nov 13, 09:21 PM
yeah the happy mac thats what i see no matter when i push the shift key
It of course shouldn't matter, but you are using the shift key below the caps lock?
I'm about at the limit of my knowledge from what I remember about these sorry.
Maybe someone else can jump in with some ideas?
Seems odd that it will not boot without extensions, or if it is getting to that point even?
It of course shouldn't matter, but you are using the shift key below the caps lock?
I'm about at the limit of my knowledge from what I remember about these sorry.
Maybe someone else can jump in with some ideas?
Seems odd that it will not boot without extensions, or if it is getting to that point even?
jimthorn
Jul 5, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Nermal
I installed from the 10.2.1 CDs and updated to 10.2.6. Take a look at your files and see if they're the same size and version.
Thanks for all the info, Nermal. I'll check my files.
Originally posted by iJon
well now that i look i have the same problem. but finder is working ok so i dont really care.
Yeah, that's my basic feeling too. It seems to work fine. Actually, because it works, I'm really not sure how long ago this started. I just glanced at the Dock the other day and was surprised not to see the little black arrow under the Mac face. Now I'm problem-solving it just for an excuse to learn more about the workings of OS X.
I installed from the 10.2.1 CDs and updated to 10.2.6. Take a look at your files and see if they're the same size and version.
Thanks for all the info, Nermal. I'll check my files.
Originally posted by iJon
well now that i look i have the same problem. but finder is working ok so i dont really care.
Yeah, that's my basic feeling too. It seems to work fine. Actually, because it works, I'm really not sure how long ago this started. I just glanced at the Dock the other day and was surprised not to see the little black arrow under the Mac face. Now I'm problem-solving it just for an excuse to learn more about the workings of OS X.
more...
Hackint0sh814
May 3, 03:24 PM
GV Connect is what I use that's iPad native.
Bear
Sep 21, 08:59 AM
Hitachi is ex-IBM, so they have the worst historical reputation.Actually not all of the Hitachi drives are off the old IBM production lines. Hitachi had their own drive business as well. Also, Hitachi has applied their own technology and resources to the forer IBM production lines.
And in truth, IBM had a couple of spectacular failures with one generation of drives that caused most of the IBM failure issues.
And in truth, IBM had a couple of spectacular failures with one generation of drives that caused most of the IBM failure issues.
more...
zimv20
Jul 7, 11:56 PM
and then i found the answer myself here (http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20010422202915223&query=htaccess)
hackerpro
Mar 26, 01:21 AM
Hey guys, sorry if this question is asked often.
I have an iPod Touch 4G that I had jailbroken on 4.2.1, but I messed with some system files that I shouldn't have messed with and I had to restore and update to 4.3. Is there anyway I can downgrade to 4.2.1 so I can jailbreak again?
You can but its very complicated you must have your 4.2.1 file saved
I have an iPod Touch 4G that I had jailbroken on 4.2.1, but I messed with some system files that I shouldn't have messed with and I had to restore and update to 4.3. Is there anyway I can downgrade to 4.2.1 so I can jailbreak again?
You can but its very complicated you must have your 4.2.1 file saved
more...
SB123
Apr 18, 09:01 PM
Photos indicates plural... :confused:
If you insist, a few more from Costa Rica....it's a beautiful country.
If you insist, a few more from Costa Rica....it's a beautiful country.
Night Spring
Apr 5, 12:47 AM
Out of curiosity, why did you use a third party charger? I've done it a few times with other devices, but it's always been with quality, branded chargers (like charging my Kindle with my BlackBerry's charger), but I wouldn't dare do that with my iPad unless I knew it was top quality since so many of those third party chargers, like third party batteries, can damage your equipment.
By the way, I think using a third party charger may have voided your warranty anyway. At least on some devices I'm pretty sure it does.
No way third party chargers void warranty, if it did, we wouldn't have a single Apple device left with any warranty. :eek:
Anyway, OP is in luck, as 4.3.1 JB just came out. So he can just restore to that and see if that fixes his problem.
By the way, I think using a third party charger may have voided your warranty anyway. At least on some devices I'm pretty sure it does.
No way third party chargers void warranty, if it did, we wouldn't have a single Apple device left with any warranty. :eek:
Anyway, OP is in luck, as 4.3.1 JB just came out. So he can just restore to that and see if that fixes his problem.
more...
P-Worm
Sep 17, 04:17 PM
I'm sorry, but that just looks like an iPod that was dropped the exact same way about 1000 times. :rolleyes:
I think that Apple has better design sence than that. ;)
P-Worm
I think that Apple has better design sence than that. ;)
P-Worm
joehandel
Feb 9, 01:07 PM
Well I've got iOS 4.2.1 on an iPod touch 4g, and I jailbroke it with the latest greenpoison jb so it didn't have to be tethered, and terminal just crashes right after I start it. When it was jailbroken tethered the terminal didn't work either; I'm guessing it's just not compatible with 4.2.1?
Edit: I just checked what version and what repo it was from: it was Cydia/telesphoreo, version 364.1-10. I also noticed it was designed for iOS 3 so I just got rid of it. Where can I ge a iOS 4 compatible terminal?
Edit: I just checked what version and what repo it was from: it was Cydia/telesphoreo, version 364.1-10. I also noticed it was designed for iOS 3 so I just got rid of it. Where can I ge a iOS 4 compatible terminal?
more...
benhollberg
Apr 26, 04:15 PM
Thanks. Though it is quite cumbersome compared to the keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots (http://guides.macrumors.com/Taking_Screenshots_in_Mac_OS_X).
I never knew that. Command+Shift+4 will save me so much time, thanks.
I never knew that. Command+Shift+4 will save me so much time, thanks.
Koodauw
Dec 20, 07:09 PM
Perhaps you plugged in your firewire cord backwards?
more...
Yojiirill
Oct 8, 12:41 PM
Personally, I just ask my mommy to go to a used bookstore. They normally have a great selection of albums for around $2-$4 each, and your parents will think that you're buying something educational :p
bsbuggs
Feb 22, 03:10 PM
yes it would be nice to be able to purchase before 250
mtbdudex
Apr 13, 05:58 PM
Nice picts Ward, can you get 8-10 hrs on the batteries?
I used to love playing crystal quest on my MacPortable.
I'm sure you are running some AfterDark screen savers as well.
Does anyone remember the "Barney Blaster" screen module?
I was NOT allowed to play that in front of my young nieces/nephews back then.
http://db.tidbits.com/article/1762
I used to love playing crystal quest on my MacPortable.
I'm sure you are running some AfterDark screen savers as well.
Does anyone remember the "Barney Blaster" screen module?
I was NOT allowed to play that in front of my young nieces/nephews back then.
http://db.tidbits.com/article/1762
macnulty
Jan 1, 12:26 PM
Besides the obvious of Apple, Filemaker and Nisus (Writer Express 2, great word processor)
dh2005
May 6, 05:25 PM
Undoubtedly 10, it's the best desktop on Earth today.
And despite all this BS that Winblows fanboys love to spread around here, I am yet to see a PC beating my 2008 iMac in terms of overall performance, UI responsiveness and REAL multitasking capabilities (not the crap that Windows represents).
NONE of my friends and relatives (all of them NORMAL users) has a better-performing machine - so please be careful when reading posts from hobbyists about "building your machine" and the like. No ordinary customer does that or wants to do that.
- The iMac has the BEST screen in the industry;
- The BEST OS in the industry, with the option to run inferior Windows if you want to suffer;
- The BEST AIO design, and none of the bulkiness common to the ugly Windows world;
- The BEST keyboard;
- The BEST standard, multitouch mouse (magic mouse) - just genius;
- Even for an older machine like mine, EXCELLENT overall performance;
- Multitasking responsiveness that is miles ahead of Windows machines (remembering my pathetic PC at work);
- Almost totally silent;
- The best customer service in the world.
Windows PCs nowadays are just for three types of people:
1 - Hardcore gamers who love to brag about irrelevant specs or one extra FPS;
2 - People like the above who need to change their GPU every month or like to tinker with their boxes;
3 - Masochists.
Just buy your iMac and be happy - you're not gonna regret it.
Not exactly an even-handed account...
... there are reasons to favour PCs. PCs are cheaper - considerably so, away from the all-in-one domain. They have inferior screens, sure, but decent screens can be bought. And there are still some things that Windows can do that, regrettably, OS X can't. And if you buy a Mac with a view to installing Windows, be ready to shell-out for an expensive second OS.
Also, the Magic Mouse is abject shite, in my opinion. I gave mine away.
Finally, much as I think you'd enjoy owning an iMac, I'd like to say this - it's just a computer. It won't reduce your likelihood of getting cancer, or take your dog for a walk when it's raining, or get you back with your ex-girlfriend. It's a lovely computer - no doubt about that - but it's just a computer.
And despite all this BS that Winblows fanboys love to spread around here, I am yet to see a PC beating my 2008 iMac in terms of overall performance, UI responsiveness and REAL multitasking capabilities (not the crap that Windows represents).
NONE of my friends and relatives (all of them NORMAL users) has a better-performing machine - so please be careful when reading posts from hobbyists about "building your machine" and the like. No ordinary customer does that or wants to do that.
- The iMac has the BEST screen in the industry;
- The BEST OS in the industry, with the option to run inferior Windows if you want to suffer;
- The BEST AIO design, and none of the bulkiness common to the ugly Windows world;
- The BEST keyboard;
- The BEST standard, multitouch mouse (magic mouse) - just genius;
- Even for an older machine like mine, EXCELLENT overall performance;
- Multitasking responsiveness that is miles ahead of Windows machines (remembering my pathetic PC at work);
- Almost totally silent;
- The best customer service in the world.
Windows PCs nowadays are just for three types of people:
1 - Hardcore gamers who love to brag about irrelevant specs or one extra FPS;
2 - People like the above who need to change their GPU every month or like to tinker with their boxes;
3 - Masochists.
Just buy your iMac and be happy - you're not gonna regret it.
Not exactly an even-handed account...
... there are reasons to favour PCs. PCs are cheaper - considerably so, away from the all-in-one domain. They have inferior screens, sure, but decent screens can be bought. And there are still some things that Windows can do that, regrettably, OS X can't. And if you buy a Mac with a view to installing Windows, be ready to shell-out for an expensive second OS.
Also, the Magic Mouse is abject shite, in my opinion. I gave mine away.
Finally, much as I think you'd enjoy owning an iMac, I'd like to say this - it's just a computer. It won't reduce your likelihood of getting cancer, or take your dog for a walk when it's raining, or get you back with your ex-girlfriend. It's a lovely computer - no doubt about that - but it's just a computer.
beez7777
Oct 18, 06:34 PM
this is hardware rumors, right? ;) :)
PhatBoyG
Oct 26, 04:32 PM
im currently sitting in line waiting out front of the store:D
In line? How many are in line?
In line? How many are in line?
jbembe
Oct 30, 07:34 PM
I've been trying to reorganize Jetson's recs by genre or artist and it takes me to my recs and shows me the songs I rec'd? Some bug?
Also could we rank others recs by date added?
Also could we rank others recs by date added?
0 comments:
Post a Comment