Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

images facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Previous Next

  • Previous Next



  • anilsal
    08-30 04:59 PM
    Get ready for the next challenge in life.





    wallpaper Previous Next facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. family health centers of san; family health centers of san. macsrcool1234.
  • facebook login page secret_28. family health centers of san; family health centers of san. macsrcool1234.



  • Almond
    07-04 06:50 PM
    Firstly, congrats!! BTW, when did you get the fingerprinting completed in your case? Want to get an idea as to how fast the whole process was done. Lets hope it is this way when our turn comes ;)


    All the info on his case is in his sig.





    facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • coralfl
    04-17 03:10 PM
    My suggestion would be get 3yrs extension and then find a new job, new employer, start from the scratch. What I could gather reading your email that the contract suggests that " that upon I become a permanent resident..." (2nd sentence in your mail). My understanding reading your email as you have written that the contract will not be in force untill you get the GC.





    2011 facebook login page secret_28. family health centers of san; family health centers of san. macsrcool1234. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • Ramba
    04-16 02:34 PM
    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that, I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Is there any way to ask USCIS to refund the money back since they have debited the money from my account and also received the receipt notice for me and my wife as well? I need your valuable suggestion here,
    Thanks

    Are you kidding (about the refund)?



    more...


    facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Gem tlichkeit. Apr 10, 03:29 PM
  • facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Gem tlichkeit. Apr 10, 03:29 PM



  • drirshad
    06-09 02:46 AM
    Some countries require transit visa like UK for even changing flight but going through Germany do not require such a visa for EAD holders, you should contact the local consulate for B-1 holders.

    Hope you have filed a Police report and got the pp based on it. Very sorry for your loss, wish you recover the stolen items before leaving for India.





    facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • LostInGCProcess
    11-10 11:47 AM
    Dear Friends/Experts,
    - I am planning to visit India in end of November' 2008....I was wondering as EMPLOYER "A" H1B is already stamped in my passport and stamp is valid till Oct'2009. I was wondering do i need to get a *NEW* H1B visa stamped?
    - My concern is regarding the EMPLOYER "A" H1B Status on USCIS website (above). Does this above status means that H1B from EMPLOYER "A" has been revoked? Do i need to get EMPLOYER "B" visa stamped now?
    - The reason I am asking is due to the delay concerns due to PIMS system.:mad: I am planning to get it stamped at NEW DELHI.:confused:

    I will appreciate your quick response.

    Thanks, :confused::confused:
    Please clarify: First H1 was from Dec 2007 and second H1 is from June 2007??? I hope it was a typo.

    Ans1) You do not need to get get a *NEW* H1B visa stamped at a consulate abroad. At the POE you have to show the latest H1B to the IO who would issue the I94 based on the exp date on the new H1.

    Ans2) Again same answer. You don't need to get a new visa stamped every time you change a company and would travel abroad. You need to get the visa stamped, only if it is expiring within 6 months.

    Enjoy your trip and congratulation on your engagement!!



    more...


    facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • gk_2000
    11-02 07:58 PM
    gali gali mein phirta hei
    tu kyu banke banjara

    aa mere dil mein bas ja
    mere nagrik awara





    2010 facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • needhelp!
    02-12 10:59 AM
    purgan,
    This is a good idea. Can you create a thread with poll and we can see what percentage bought a house in US vs invested in property elsewhere. (or both)

    I signed as well.

    I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.


    I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.



    more...


    facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Angelo95210. Sep 13, 06:07 PM
  • facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Angelo95210. Sep 13, 06:07 PM



  • little_willy
    07-29 11:23 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)
    LOL ;-) Had a chuckle after a frustrating day. Thanks.





    hair facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. flowers pictures wallpapers. flowers pictures; facebook login page secret_28. flowers pictures
  • facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. flowers pictures wallpapers. flowers pictures; facebook login page secret_28. flowers pictures



  • kirupa
    11-21 05:42 AM
    The poll will go live tomorrow (Saturday) :)



    more...


    facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • franklin
    07-11 05:12 PM
    Need 3 more volunteers for non bay area members to help calling bay area people!





    hot facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Gem tlichkeit. Apr 10, 03:29 PM facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • rghrdr777
    10-27 11:15 AM
    I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.

    Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.

    My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.

    TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
    RD: 06/25/2007
    ND: 08/01/2007
    EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
    EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
    FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
    Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
    AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
    GC: Waiting



    more...


    house facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • ajju
    08-31 06:21 PM
    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.


    This is how we can build a better Immigrant Community...





    tattoo facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Angela Yan:Em gái Arron; facebook login page secret_28. Angela Yan:Em gái Arron,;
  • facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Angela Yan:Em gái Arron; facebook login page secret_28. Angela Yan:Em gái Arron,;



  • krishmunn
    02-11 01:59 PM
    USPS has a guaranteed Express Service which is a tie up with Fedex. It is much cheaper then sending through Fedex directly.
    USPS accept the package and then hand over to Fedex. Because of their tie up, they get the advantage of bulk rate form Fedex and pass some of the saving to Customer.
    On a flip side, it takes one additional day then if you hand over to Fedex directly.

    Check usps.com for details.



    more...


    pictures facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. angel wings tattoos designs. angel wings tattoos designs. lom8104.
  • facebook login page secret_28. angel wings tattoos designs. angel wings tattoos designs. lom8104.



  • gckalafda
    08-04 11:33 AM
    My EB3 I-140 is pending and got RFE at NSC since 1st Jan 2007 and later moved Texas, I don't know wether this thred belongs to same or not. I have a PD of Dec 2003, :mad:





    dresses facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • IQAndreas
    11-11 06:07 PM
    This is multi-week process ritwik. I wouldn't expect the public poll to go up any sooner than the 18th.

    :)
    Aw... So you're not the judge?

    Kirupa, could you void that $800 transfer I made to your PayPal account?



    more...


    makeup facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Angelo95210. Sep 13, 06:07 PM facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • GetGC08
    07-30 07:26 PM
    I think EB2 is easy if you have US Masters. Since you have a 3 year degree you need to prove that it is equivalent to US BS degree

    Thanks for the response.

    I have 3 year BS degree in computer science
    &
    3 Year MS degree in computer science. S0 total 6 years in the same field(computer).

    Thanks.





    girlfriend facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. Angela Yan:Em gái Arron; facebook login page secret_28. Angela Yan:Em gái Arron,; facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. latest emo hairstyles. latest; latest emo hairstyles. latest. AP_piano295.
  • facebook login page secret_28. latest emo hairstyles. latest; latest emo hairstyles. latest. AP_piano295.



  • ramaonline
    03-27 10:55 PM
    $50 from me

    Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400





    hairstyles facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28. facebook login page secret_28.
  • facebook login page secret_28.



  • irrational
    04-04 11:33 AM
    Folks,
    Here is some update. Hopefully, someone might find this useful.

    Today (4/4/2008) I took an InfoPass appointment in Dallas:
    The lady at the window said, the case is in TSC and that particular office(Local Office???) has not recieved the file yet. So she asked me to write a letter to TSC.

    I thought I would call the TSC first and see if I can get a quicker response:

    I called the TSC using the key combo (Thanks guys)
    The agent was helpful:
    - The Notice which was returned was the Reciept Notices..It seems those will not be resent, so I should not worry about it.
    - My Wife's address was still wrong on the file, I recorrected it. This is after I got a confirmation in the mail :confused: :( -- Is there anyway we/Lawyer can confirm it ?
    - Our Finger Print Notices are initiated but not yet scheduled by the local ASC. We'll get notices once the FPs are scheduled (What does this mean???)

    Key Combo used:
    1-800-375-5283
    1 -> 2 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1 .. Application Number .. 1 -> 1 -> 3 -> 4

    If the message something like, "No agents are available at TSC.. trasfering to NSC" hangup and try again.


    Hope this helps someone else too.





    eb3retro
    04-15 08:38 AM
    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.

    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit

    also update ur profile..





    Desertfox
    01-02 03:12 PM
    School has no interest in insisting on a specific immigration status when you meet the admission requirements and pay your tuition. With I-485 receipt most colleges will accept you as a resident student without any issues.

    However, I think you have to let the H1 status go when you leave your current position, and that should not matter as you have the option to get EAD for any future work.

    GC is for future employment, and with the current backlog in EB3-I you will easily finish your MBA before you get your GC. Hence, go for it and good luck!



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online