Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

family quotes funny

family quotes funny. quotes about family funny.

  • quotes about family funny.



  • rajenk
    07-16 12:49 PM
    Thanks a lot Raj.

    One more question. Does current company give you any originals when your I-140 is approved? If so, I was not given any. I was just told by the company attorney by mail saying that my I-140 is approved. So now, what exactly should I ask for? Appreciate if you can list all the required documents.

    Thanks again for answering so promptly.

    CAH

    Below are the documents that you need to get from your previous attorney/Employer.

    1. Legible copy of your approved labor that you and your HR had signed.

    2. Legible copy of the Approved Original I-140. You will not get this original because it is solely Employer's document. Some times you will receive a Courtesy copy, but that will be like any other I-797,that is not the original, in that they will say "Courtesy Copy: Original sent to : <your attorney's name>"

    3. Copy of all H1-B approvals (I-797) to have records of your legal stay in US.

    That is all you need.

    Make sure to transfer your H1-B to your new employer.

    Good luck.

    Raj:)





    family quotes funny. funny quotes by famous people.
  • funny quotes by famous people.



  • franklin
    07-20 08:43 PM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.





    family quotes funny. Funny Family Photos | Funny
  • Funny Family Photos | Funny



  • pd_recapturing
    09-26 04:31 PM
    Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?

    Thanks.
    800-375-5283
    Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.





    family quotes funny. funny family guy quotes.
  • funny family guy quotes.



  • factoryman
    06-19 04:33 PM
    Start worrying about LC approval notice and start working about AOS.

    Aaj kal nav jawanoku, ye kya ho raha hi?

    please post your comments



    more...


    family quotes funny. family quotes wallpaper. love
  • family quotes wallpaper. love



  • H1InTrouble
    09-18 04:05 PM
    Hi,

    I am in a situation and hope someone here would be able to provide me with some advice. I was employed by Company A since 2006 and I was working at a Client location for the last 3 years. There is company B who is the primary vendor for the Client. Recently my H1 extension was denied and so I went out of status. I reached out to my end client for help. Since they are happy with my work, they said that they can talk to another vendor (company C) to sponsor a new H1 for me. Company C is now ready to file my H1 but the problem is that Company A somehow got to know about this and is enforcing a non compete agreement on me.

    I wanted to know if they can do this even though the H1 was denied and they are unable to provide me with any job. Can they stop me from earning my livelihood. I did not go out and breached any contract, I am trying to move only because my H1 with company A has been denied. The only thing is that the end client is the same.

    Regards
    H1BInTrouble





    family quotes funny. Funny Family Quotes Life
  • Funny Family Quotes Life



  • senthil1
    04-01 07:25 PM
    If extension is denied it is better to leave asap especially within 30 days. More the delay more problem while applying any visa in Consulate in future.

    Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
    I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
    Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
    I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!



    more...


    family quotes funny. funny quotes about family.
  • funny quotes about family.



  • boreal
    06-22 07:22 PM
    I was thinking on how USCIS may be working.. heres my thought.

    Boss come out of the cabin and a clerk approaches and says, Saar ji need vacation kids are getting bored in their summer vacation, boss being in a good mood announces okie everyone go on vacation for 2 months, also ask the internet guy to make the dates "UNAVAILABLE"

    Then some seniors are planned to visit the USCIS office, since the dates are not current all the clerks are chit chatting, playing games on computer, texting..etc etc.. boss comes out of his office and says, what all you guys are doing ?? Get back to work.

    Again a clerk comes to the officer and says :D saar dates are not current what do we do, nothing is there to do. Boss turns really angry and says go and preadjuducate the preadjudicated cases and send RFEs. Show that you are working, make some calls threaten people of fraud, send finger printing notices.

    To check if this huge force is working or not he logs on to immigrationvoice.org and and start browsing the threads and then he find people posting question about the RFE on medical TST etc etc.. He is happy and satisfied that his clerks are working and may get an appraisal from his who is likely to visit the office anytime.

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    ...and the boss goes back and continues eating samosas :)





    family quotes funny. Funny quotes help us when we
  • Funny quotes help us when we



  • ghost
    02-07 10:28 AM
    they are talking about statistics on legal immigration backlogs and suggesting that they be cleared....aligned with IV goals



    more...


    family quotes funny. funny family guy quotes funny
  • funny family guy quotes funny



  • gcisadawg
    04-30 01:37 AM
    Man, this guy is a GC holder. He is going to marry a girl in India. At some point, he would become citizen and ask his wife to move with him. This is a natural process. Why is USCIS putting an unnecessary delay of several years by not allowing one's spouse to join him/her? It is beyond my understanding to think how lawmakers missed this simple reasoning!

    Sorry, I don't have helpful suggestion for you but am just purely frustrated that a GC holder who wants to start a family can't do whenever he/she is ready.

    -GCisaDawg





    family quotes funny. Family Quotes; Cute Quotes
  • Family Quotes; Cute Quotes



  • namm80
    01-10 08:47 PM
    This rep is pretty much saying what i said in my previous posting. But don't rely too much on what any rep says....call again and u will get a different unrelated reasoning that will confuse the hell out of u....:)

    It's a sad state of affairs.

    My husband's case was transferred from CSC to TSC. We haven't received the FP notice yet. USCIS status "The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office". when we called customer service cust service rep informed that we need to wait 180 days after the transfer for FP



    more...


    family quotes funny. friends quotes funny.
  • friends quotes funny.



  • sarva1
    05-25 10:40 AM
    Called Sen Coryn's office. Kicked out of voice mail to immigration counsel. However, did leave the message with the staff. He was professional and nice. HE even thanked for calling.





    family quotes funny. funny family guy quotes
  • funny family guy quotes



  • dc2007
    07-05 10:28 PM
    Thank you all for your help/suggestions. I'll try to add my wife in my employer plan, may be with lower premium and higher deductible for now. Also there is this insurance I found called 'HTH global citizen' that covers pregnancy after 12 months.

    My suggestion is: "Go for HIGHER PREMIUM and LOW DEDUCTIBLE", other wise go for $3000 package.
    But I can tell you even if doctor is saying $3000, you might be ending paying a lot more than that. Its medical, and I hope everything should go fine. But in case of any complexities, if you don't have insurance, you will end up paying like more than 10K (even in $3000 package).

    Go for full coverage and add your wife to your insurance. This is my suggestion.

    Good Luck



    more...


    family quotes funny. family quotes wallpaper. funny
  • family quotes wallpaper. funny



  • waitforgc1
    05-07 12:08 PM
    I think if iam not wrong its not based of the priority date or anything else. Its just random





    family quotes funny. funny family guy quotes. funny
  • funny family guy quotes. funny



  • bfadlia
    03-18 02:56 PM
    would that invalidate the SSN?



    more...


    family quotes funny. Filed Under: Family Guy Quotes
  • Filed Under: Family Guy Quotes



  • pappusheth
    05-02 11:51 AM
    based on what bbct said, they'll give me i-94 with expiry in Aug 2009 which is my visa expiry date (I don't have AP). just curious.. how does the i-94 expiry date matter? what significance does that date have?

    Secondly, my wife does not have h1/h4 but has an EAD (485 pending status). She will be entering with me using her AP which is valid thru June 05, 2009. I'm guessing entering US should not be a problem since we're entering on May 11th. But I guess the expiry on her I-94 will be June 05, 2009. Again, what role does that date on I-94 play?

    Thanks guys for your replies. I've found it very helpful to clear confusion and have peace of mind while travelling.

    pappusheth





    family quotes funny. Funny Quotes About Friends
  • Funny Quotes About Friends



  • krassib
    09-21 04:06 PM
    My lawyer and I both tried using this link but we keep getting error messages.
    Has anyone got any updates on their cases on this link?
    Yes, I told my lawyers next day after the site was opened and they confirmed that my case is in the system and "In Process," although, �In Process� is a very broad term � it does not tell me where in the queue my case is, when it will start to be worked on, i.e. the time factor and estimations are missing. It is really bad, bad system ;-(



    more...


    family quotes funny. Funny Family Guy Quotes.
  • Funny Family Guy Quotes.



  • Ann Ruben
    06-22 12:10 PM
    There are really two questions here. First, are you eligible for unemployment compensation? And second, will applying for unemployment compensation adversely impact your application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident?


    The answer to the first question is controlled by the law of the particular state in which you worked and/or reside. In theory, to be eligible one must have worked long enough that an adequate amount of UC insurance was paid into the UC system, AND one must be willing and ABLE to accept new employment. The law varies from state to state with respect to whether someone in your situation qualifies as "ABLE" to accept new employment.

    As to the second question, (assuming your I-140 has been approved and your I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days) under the INA, when your PD is reached and your I-485 is adjudicated, you are required to have the intention to take up an offer of permanent full time employment in the same or similar occupation for which your LC was granted. This is a prospective requirement, and your employment status prior to the actual grant of AOS is relevant only to the extent that it supports or undercuts your ability to prove that you have an appropriate offer of full time employment which you intend to take up. There is no requirement that you be employed while you are waiting for your priority date to become current and your I-485 to be adjudicated. However, being unemployed or employed in an entirely unrelated occupation could trigger USCIS to perform a more searching inquiry into the bona fides of the prospective AC21 qualifying job offer and your intention to accept it.

    To the best of my knowledge, USCIS is not notified when an AOS applicant applies for UC. Similarly, I am not aware of any cases where an UC claim triggered an RFE. Nevertheless, it would be prudent to act on the assumption that USCIS is aware of UC claims and be well prepared to prove one's intention to take up a bona fide offer of AC 21 qualifying employment once your PD is reached.





    family quotes funny. funny family guy quotes. funny
  • funny family guy quotes. funny



  • TeddyKoochu
    06-01 02:07 PM
    I agree and believe we can get #3 passed. It will provide relief to thousands like myself who have to struggle to maintain a status.
    I have asked this question several times to IV/Pappu but got no response. Is is possible to ask for this provision asap ? We know that IV is working on a bigger cause to get us all GC's but honestly no one is sure when and if CIR will happen. Even if it does no one can guarantee that our interests will not be put aside.
    I am surprised that whenever I ask for this temporary relief, I see no one else coming forward. I know that there are thousands waiting to file their I-485 but no one wants to speak up ?! That's very disheartening !

    Satya & OP. I agree with you. Point # 3 is very significant to many many people who don't have EAD. I believe that nothing also happened to the pre-filing concept which would have allowed this. I also do very sincerely appreciate IV's efforts for the larger cause of CIR, let�s see what happens.





    family quotes funny. funny family guy quotes. funny family guy quotes. Family Guy My Fair Lady;
  • funny family guy quotes. funny family guy quotes. Family Guy My Fair Lady;



  • mna123
    07-30 08:04 PM
    Thanks Ray and Kondur for your replies.

    So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.

    But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.

    The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.

    Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP. Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.

    And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??

    I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here :-(





    gc_kaavaali
    11-14 04:03 PM
    Do you guys see what happens after January 2nd (or after 6 months of receipt date)....Most of the contractors (who applied their 485 in july) will look for permanent job OR demand more money from their employers...OR more benefits from employer. Employers try to be calm and don't conflict with us. What do u guys think??

    Is it going to be tough for desi consultants to earn more money by placing their employees as consultants? Because there are already so many people ready to do permanent job.





    sonia_sd
    09-24 03:45 PM
    This is an excellent proposal, can't wait for it to happen. Is this news published somewhere?

    yes, this was a speculation discussed in immigration-law.com check posts you will find it in July/Aug news there.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online