fibres under microscope. Polyester+fiber+microscope
Polyester+fiber+microscopeI agree it has slim chance but I think it is a positive sign and if it works in our favor why not support it.
cheers
No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.
fibres under microscope. +tissue+under+microscope
+tissue+under+microscopeam staying in US for d past 4 yrs ,have a H1 B visa. i want to invite my younger brother and mom for a ONE month visit to US.My mom has already got 10 yrs of visa as she visited dis place in 2008. My brother has just completed his engineering , is 21 yrs of age and has got placed in infosys.His joining date is in December, so would it be easy for him to get d visitors visa as even i want him to have some fun b4 starting off with his work life. Should he carry his offer letter with him and also would it b wise to book d ticket in advance and show them d return ticket as a proof just to tell them tat he will b back in a month and also would like to know the other questions which r expected. Please HELP.Looking forward to your replies
thanks in advance:)
I am in a similar boat as I want to invite my sister on a visitor visa for a month here. I think, any document that supports the fact that the visitor will return to India is always helpful.
fibres under microscope. microscope.
microscope.Thank you Desi!
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Quick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.
fibres under microscope. of efflorescence under the
of efflorescence under thegood research and info.
I posted the following at another forum on this topic:
It is from this link:
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9aecd408423b3f800b01aa0c83db a52
Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.
This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_register&position=all&page=17172
more...fibres under microscope. hangs under the microscope
hangs under the microscopeI got the exact same RFE and I am with the same employer (though company name changed due to merger) since start. I got RFE last week only so I am working on the response
Based on my research the response should be
List of job duties (this should match with what was in your Labor) and if the title differs then you can give details that new titile has same job duties as the old job title
Also I checked this is pretty normal RFE (many people get it)
Check the link below
http://immigrationplus.blogspot.com/2006/07/i-485-rfe-employment-verification.html[/URL]
Sorry, the reason I meant strange was due to the nature of questions - different from the RFE's received currently by many of the IV members.
Sorry for the confusion. But please do help me if you have any inputs.
In my response to the RFE should I say that my job title in my LC/I-140 position as being my current position or the one in H1-B visa application?
fibres under microscope. Division under microscope,
Division under microscope,sweet23guyin
11-15 11:08 AM
I am having tough time in getting an appointment with my local Representative and let them know what out problems are. And now this DEC bulletin is making my head spin.
---may be this bulletin will push me more in getting just an appointment--
:cool:God bless America:cool:
more...fibres under microscope. seen under the microscope.
seen under the microscope.We're all impacted by retrogression and each person comes up with different reasons such as labor substitution or porting from EB3 to EB2 etc. I think that the unemployment rate is a key factor that might be influencing the movement of visa dates. With a double digit unemployment rate for US workers, why will the government want to give green cards to foreign workers.
Even if you get the green card, you could lose your job and apply for unemployment benefits. The US government does not want increase in the numbers of those claiming unemployment benefits or welfare programs. These benefits are not available to workers on temporary visas.Social security and medicare are also going to be tapped out within the next 10-20 years. These factors could have made them influence the USCIS/DOS to roll the dates back and make it U for all EB3 and to past 2000 for EB2 India. EB2 is current for other countries due to low demand.
Until the unemployment rate falls to reasonably low (in their view) levels, they have no inclination to act on immigration reform.
Notwithstanding the DOS explanation for the retrogression, there might be political factors in the background that are not made public.How do we know that this wasn't happening behind the scenes?
fibres under microscope. +tissue+under+microscope
+tissue+under+microscopeh1techSlave
08-04 06:52 AM
While the thread was started on a light note, I think this is a serious topic.
Most of the people in the developed (and increasingly in the developing) countries are over-weight. I believe people are over weight, because they are not eating good food. People just follow the latest fad (in India this is oatmeal, soybeans etc. for now).
I have successfully managed my weight below 24 BMI for almost a decade now by eating good food. The key is "moderation" and eat unprocessed food as much as possible.
If you have to choose between whole milk and fat free milk, choose whole milk. If you have to choose between red rice and white rice, choose red rice. If you drink, do not drink the cheapest variety. Go for Blue label or Hennessey and drink just a peg a week. Go and eat the most expensive cut of beef and eat just an ounce of it. And for the record, I haven't found anything wrong with traditional breakfast (uppuma, puttu, dosa and what not). If you like the taste of oatmeal go for it, but once in a while.
And do not forget to do some exercise everyday. 30-40 minutes of walk, bicycling, swimming, playing some games; any thing will do.
more...fibres under microscope. topography of fibers,
topography of fibers,guchi472000
03-18 05:06 PM
How she can apply for EAD...? My PD are Jan 2006 EB2. How can i get her EAD card.
Please suggest me....
If you have some knowledge can u pls share plus if you suggest me any website from where i can take help that will be grateful.
fibres under microscope. Paramecium under a microscope
Paramecium under a microscopeEven after they stopped issuing Interim EADs at Filed Offices, one can always 'request' for interim EAD at field office by taking an appointment thry InfoPass. FO then would talk to service centers about the case.
This is never changed. It is clearly stated in Form I-765 and in the original inter-office communication cancelling the production of interim EAD at FOs.
Whats new in Ombudsman tele-conference is that u can request interim EAD at a field office just after 75 days intead of 90 days as in earlier policy.
more...fibres under microscope. Yeast cells under the scanning
Yeast cells under the scanningIdeas are dozen a dime irrespective of whether they are good/bad. As you observed that this is a good idea and IV has already approached websites like rediff/sulekha, only to be asked for enoromous amounts of money for featuring IV on their website. So we need $$$ via contributions or the situation should get so worse that media will write for free.
There are people who come out, say something, throw out an idea and vanish. By challenging their posts and providing them with the right information, we can streamline the zeal and enthusiasm to do something (if they have any). Its not meant to dampen the OP's spirit to work on anything. I feel that the repsonse to OP was lacking information about what IV has done already in this regard. asking for contribution might have made you feel that the response was blunt/heckling. He explained why we need money, like lobbying. IMHO, To get on to the hill and get an amendment the most important thing is $$$. Period.
fibres under microscope. seen through a microscope.
seen through a microscope.Indian Citizen GC holder is working in US since 2006 and has GC since 2006.
Spouse works in India and they had arranged marriage in India in July 2007.
So the Indian Citizen spouse has never been to US.
Let me know if you need more info.
If someone got green card here and got married to Indian citizen, I am not sure how to ask this particular question. She must have seen that guy some how, if so when and where? If that guy had come to US, then he could come again in whichever visa he came in. Also where did they get married? There are options, but certain questions needs to be answered.
more...fibres under microscope. microscopic cotton fibre
microscopic cotton fibreAre we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?
I remember reading somewhere on USCIS website and this forum that FP taken in late 2007 (probably for all July 2007 filers) will last for the duration of AOS application...
This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...
fibres under microscope. microscope automated
microscope automatedI have included the experience letter to my I-140 but the USCIS doesn't like the content of it hence the RFE. How can I overcome this? I got the letter when I left the company 10 years ago . I came to the US after that. the letter was very broad not specific duties. it was signed using letter head by my manager. I thought it was OK. but apparently not.
Problem is the company is no longer in business. I am planning to have a letter from a coworker who now live in Canada instead and should it be notarized ? is one letter enough for RFE? Does it mean my ex co-worker should bring the letter to a lawyer in Canada and have it notarized? or can my lawyer send a notarized letter and ask him to sign?
do I have to mentioned that the company is no longer in business in the letter?should I write the letter my self or have my lawyer do it for me?
anybody has a sample letter for RFE experience letter?
THanks....
I need help.....
more...fibres under microscope. MICROSCOPIC COTTON FIBRE
MICROSCOPIC COTTON FIBREI bet you your attorney had either not replied that RFE and plainly let go the matter or the RFE response must have not gotten to USCIS in time. It had happened to one of my company collegue as well. Please ask your attorney to give you copies of details about the RFE and also provide (with FEdEx tracking number) the response that he wrote to USCIS. It is very easy to track if it is your company attorney screw-up or a genuine issue.
fibres under microscope. through the microscope.
through the microscope.sriramkalyan
09-15 05:39 PM
Hoo .. i am not attacking illegals .. i just ENVY them ... Powerful senators & congress men are after them ..
What happened in 2007 is now history. That is not likely to repeat in the upcoming CIR. At this time CIR is the only way to get things moving. Unless CIR is defeated or unless administration says that they do not want a CIR bill, piece meal approach is not likely to happen. Given the situation, asking for a separate bills is setting ourselves for failure, and it alienates us and our issues from the pro-immigration community. At this time, if you call/meet with lawmakers asking for EB only bill, the pro-immigration lawmakers get turned off and anti-immigrant lawmakers use the count of your call to oppose the immigration reform. At this time its a bad idea by calling lawmakers asking for "EB only bill". It will only turn out to hurt our issues and the cause. Additionally, it doesn't help to call specific lawmakers who already understand, agree, support and champion our issues.
IV do not have a any position on on the issue of illegals/undocumented. And whatever is your personal belief, please understand the reality of the situation and refrain from attacking illegals on IV forums as it doesn't help our cause in anyways.
more...fibres under microscope. Observed with microscopic
Observed with microscopicAnders �stberg
July 16th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the kind comments!
I've processed some more, plus added a few new ones from today, so I had to start a new Swallows gallery (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showgallery.php/cat/776). Please visit and tell me what you think! :)