Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, June 3, 2011

firefly tattoo

firefly tattoo. Serenity tattoo

  • Serenity tattoo



  • Mattaut
    Dec 18, 03:52 PM
    I really can't understand why everyone is so caught up in what song will be No. 1...like I seriously don't understand you people. I love RATM and I hate Simon Cowell, but I'm probably not gonna buy RATMs song just to make them No. 1, cause who really gives a flying ****......

    Why can't everyone just get along and enjoy their own music??





    firefly tattoo. good quotes for tattoos for
  • good quotes for tattoos for



  • Eraserhead
    Sep 27, 11:24 AM
    I checked the update pace for Mac OS X 10.4.
    29/04/2005: 10.4.0
    17/05/2005: 10.4.1 (+ 18 days)
    12/07/2005: 10.4.2 (+ 56 days)
    31/10/2005: 10.4.3 (+ 111 days)
    11/01/2006: 10.4.4 (+ 72 days)
    14/02/2006: 10.4.5 (+ 34 days)
    03/04/2006: 10.4.6 (+ 48 days)
    27/06/2006: 10.4.7 (+ 85 days)
    27/09/2006 (today) + 92 days

    Soon we'll have 10.4.8, and then probably around 3 months later 10.4.9 (January?). I doubt Apple will release 10.4.10, they could but I don't think they ever did it with another OS.

    I thought first that it could mean that Leopard would be early, but I don't think so (spring 2007 is March 21 - June 21).

    That's better, not that it really matters... ;)





    firefly tattoo. tattoos Sam amp; the Firefly:
  • tattoos Sam amp; the Firefly:



  • flosseR
    Mar 29, 09:47 AM
    Which is what I said all along....

    well, you have a funny way expressing yourself then because you WROTE something completely different...





    firefly tattoo. Animal tattoo Designghhvyh
  • Animal tattoo Designghhvyh



  • feszty
    Apr 17, 09:51 AM
    So he won the price and apple re-invited him. But what about the other hundreds of developers who are banned from the App store with no clear explanation why they were rejected? I like this 1984 reference in the previous comments, I couldn't agree more. Looks like it is time for change.
    As for the artist, he is not showing too much artistic integrity. He has been rejected on BS reasons, calling his art ridiculous, then he resubmits immediately. He should have stood up agains the AppNazi and tell them to shove their censorship up their butts.



    more...


    firefly tattoo. Publicada por Firefly em 13:38 1 comentários. Etiquetas: indian ink, sketch, tattoo
  • Publicada por Firefly em 13:38 1 comentários. Etiquetas: indian ink, sketch, tattoo



  • mrsir2009
    Apr 24, 09:11 PM
    15 inch version.

    Price is no problem.

    I'd buy a 15" :D





    firefly tattoo. Here#39;s my namesake tattoo:
  • Here#39;s my namesake tattoo:



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 16, 08:41 AM
    1. Did you know Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW all manufacture cars in the USA?


    KIA joined that group over a year ago (http://www.businessweek.com/blogs/eyeonasia/archives/2009/11/koreas_kia_opens_auto_plant_in_us.html). :D



    more...


    firefly tattoo. My firefly tattoos
  • My firefly tattoos



  • SteveSparks
    Mar 26, 06:43 PM
    Ya. Page 1..

    This is a good rumor thread....





    firefly tattoo. Skull n roses tattoo
  • Skull n roses tattoo



  • nedz06
    Mar 28, 08:48 AM
    I think iOS 5 will really be something:)http://bestcasinogamingonline.com/crunk/35/543.jpg
    we hope so. ;)



    more...


    firefly tattoo. hip tattoos tat design
  • hip tattoos tat design



  • Schizoid
    Apr 5, 09:57 AM
    But...

    Will it blend?

    That is the question!





    firefly tattoo. Serenity tattoo design (first
  • Serenity tattoo design (first



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 21, 09:26 AM
    even the normal ones cant match up to the 320m esp in windows so i wonder how a 6EU underclocked/volted HD3000 would be able to catch up:mad:

    All mobile CPUs have Intel HD 3000 which has 12 EUs.



    more...


    firefly tattoo. Firefly
  • Firefly



  • MACloop
    Apr 6, 02:38 AM
    The apple provided tableview cells have their own rules about size and positions of their labels and imageview. If you write a subclass and override layoutSubviews you can adjust the imageview according to your rules.

    Ah, I did not know that! Thanks a lot - I will take a look at it in the documentation. I was assuming I could treat it like a normal image and that did not work :-)
    MACLoop





    firefly tattoo. the best Firefly/Serenity
  • the best Firefly/Serenity



  • PlaceofDis
    Apr 2, 07:22 PM
    for any complex formatting Word is definitly the way to sad to say, its not that bad of an app, although it is filled with bloat....

    Pages is stong because of its templates, but its not good for making documents from scratch, if it improved in this area i would stick to it, but the UI definitly needs some work, toolbars and palettes need to be used more effectively and perhaps a bit more customization of the two would help a bit

    for now i guess ill be typing up my poetry in Word



    more...


    firefly tattoo. Firefly by girlwanderer on
  • Firefly by girlwanderer on



  • shecky
    Oct 16, 04:21 PM
    if apple came out with an iPhone the size of the RAZR or smaller with the same capacity/functionality as an 8GB iPod nano, id buy it.

    if it did all that AND had functionality like a pda, id sell my grandmother to buy it.





    firefly tattoo. tattoo ribs, firefly
  • tattoo ribs, firefly



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Jun 14, 05:30 PM
    It does seem superfluous to have 3 ports now that wifi is (finally) built in and Kinect has its own port.



    more...


    firefly tattoo. New Dolce Vita Tattoo
  • New Dolce Vita Tattoo



  • iOrlando
    Jan 6, 03:10 PM
    do they have push notifications that can let me know that my battery is crying like a baby for turning on all the other facebook push notifications?





    firefly tattoo. Full Back Angel Wing Tattoos
  • Full Back Angel Wing Tattoos



  • pawcio
    Aug 19, 10:15 AM
    I agree; It's way too easy for people with bad intentions to know the best times to break into your home.

    You are only sharing your location information with people in your facebook friends list, so if you have people on your friends list that want to break into your house than you have more serious issues to deal with than the new "Places" feature. ;) I would start deleting all those criminals from your friends list right away! :p



    more...


    firefly tattoo. saturated Firefly home.
  • saturated Firefly home.



  • Cheffy Dave
    Apr 20, 02:21 PM
    I have zero reason to downgrade to Sandy Bridge with its forced worthless IGP & chipset.

    I do believe the backlit keyboard will make it back IF Apple continues to sell a MacBook. If Apple eliminates the MB and puts the low end MBA in its place at $999, then I suspect the backlit keyboard stays a thing of the past. If however Apple keeps the MB, I think it will conclude that at least the 13" MBA needs the upgraded feature. It is extremely low cost. I would be shocked if it costs $0.50 per MBA unit, and it seems like a big advantage. I think Apple likes to "experiment" with features so it can then add them back and act like they learned their lesson when actually they just want added sales.

    I really don't believe there is any worry about a Sandy Bridge CPU making its way into the MBA. With Apple's update cycles, it could easily just wait for Ivy Bridge. Let's remember that the only Mac that uses low and ultra low voltage CPUs are the two MBAs. Apple can update the MB, Mac mini, and 21.5" iMac to Sandy Bridge standard core CPUs and not get the horrific loss in graphics performance that the MBA would receive with LV and ULV CPUs and their respective IGPs. I just think the vast majority of MBA buyers a, don't care, and b, would be better off with C2D and Nvidia 320m for another year.

    I will be shocked to see a Sandy Bridge MBA unless it includes a standard voltage CPU... Ivy Bridge just makes much more sense.

    I agree on the Sandy Bridge SD, I too believe they will wait until Ivy Bridge, it simply makes NO sense to screw up a perfectly spectacular machine, as well as sales and profits, just to move on from the C2D. IB will be another matter:cool:





    firefly tattoo. cherry blossom tattoo designs
  • cherry blossom tattoo designs



  • Fotek2001
    Sep 1, 01:16 AM
    So when will us ADC select developers get our hands on a copy, that's what I'd like to know..?





    firefly tattoo. Firefly As A Tattoo With
  • Firefly As A Tattoo With



  • Consultant
    Apr 1, 08:40 AM
    Greedy content distributors.

    Surely they want more money.





    KnightWRX
    Mar 26, 08:30 PM
    Yes - all they've decided to do is REVIEW it. They've overturned nothing. And the overturn rates are very low.

    It's still on, no matter what you try to spin it as. A review is a review. This is the same as when an appeals court decides to hear a case, they haven't overturned anything until they've overturned something. But they can't overturn something without first REVIEWing it. ;)





    zephonic
    May 3, 10:36 AM
    Thanks for the link.





    steve2112
    Mar 24, 10:41 PM
    I just want to say how much I both love and hate Macrumors. :)

    Sent from my shiny new iPad just purchased from Verizon.





    iJohnHenry
    Apr 9, 05:26 PM
    Cao Cao must be a big proponent of speed limits, helmet laws, OSHA, the FDA, the EPA, government regulations, etc.

    Just wait until he tables his idea for Human brood mares. :eek:





    clayj
    Sep 18, 09:35 PM
    I think you have a better chance of dating Emily Rossum than this Apple store girl. :pIt's EMMY Rossum. ;)



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online