
Aleksandar Hemon is a big guyIt's funny how the capitalists are all for a free market...until it starts working against them.
Beautiful! I wish I had said that. Do you mind if I quote you?
A person can buy DVD's almost everywhere. They do not need either of these creep shows. I doubt if I have spent a total of $100 combined between them. Wal-Mart (especially) just gives me a totally negative feeling. I will not spend my hard-earned there, regardless of what their prices are.
Funny!..Crazy Arab Guy Brings Lion to their Home - Your Reports at Hamariweb.comredeye be
May 28, 03:58 AM
...
thx mate. Positive words are always nice to hear/read!
Also, have you thought of making a modified version which can join any team, and then submit it to Dashboard Widgets.com (http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/) , you could win a Mac mini! :D (by the way I am in no way associated with these guys)
Actually you can already. I just put some 'MacRumors' text on the back to maybe steal some folders from other teams when i release the beta to the whole wide world ;).
Funny!..Crazy Arab Guy Brings Lion to their Home - Your Reports at Hamariweb.comMacRumors
Dec 28, 08:36 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/12/28/atandt-halts-online-iphone-sales-to-new-york-city-market/)
The Consumerist reported (http://consumerist.com/2009/12/att-customer-service-new-york-city-is-not-ready-for-the-iphone.html) over the weekend that AT&T has quietly stopped offering online iPhone sales to customers located in the New York City market. Responding to a reader report, The Consumerist verified the extent of the issue:I went to the AT&T site to verify what Stephen said. Sure enough, the iPhone was available to zip codes in San Francisco and other major cities. It was not available to purchase for people living anywhere in New York City, or any of the suburban zip codes in Westchester County or northern New Jersey that I tried.There seems to be some confusion, however, over the cause of the move, with a customer service representative initially stating that "New York is not ready for the iPhone" and that it doesn't "have enough towers to handle the phone." Such an explanation, while a bit surprising, was not considered completely illogical, as New York City has been a common source of complaints from consumers regarding network performance, and AT&T has acknowledged (http://www.macrumors.com/2009/12/09/atandt-addressing-network-performance-in-manhattan-and-san-francisco-high-bandwidth-users/) that it is looking to improve service there.
Follow-up comments from AT&T, however, have cast doubt on that explanation, with an official response noting only that AT&T may "periodically modify [their] promotions and distribution channels." Other customer support representatives, such as those contacted by Gearlog (http://www.gearlog.com/2009/12/att_nixes_online_iphone_sales.php), have cited "increased fraudulent activity" from the area as the reason for removing online iPhone sales in the region.
Article Link: AT&T Halts Online iPhone Sales to New York City Market (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/12/28/atandt-halts-online-iphone-sales-to-new-york-city-market/)
the Arab world is going crazyI've had it about four times that I remember (mostly for reasons that are too embarrassing or simply inappropriate to mention here) and all I can say is lie back and enjoy the ride. :)
I'd wish you luck for it, but you don't need it. :p
more...
Expense of the Little Guy)Running this on my Macbook Alu 2.4Ghz with Nvidia 9400M hooked up to my 46 1080P Sony. The game runs perfectly normal on full 1080P on low settings. I feel I can even push some medium settings on it. My machine gets really hot and the fans are in high gear even when it is not pushing a 1080p second display.
How worried about heat should I be over extended periods of time?
And the Funny comment underAnonMac50
Apr 16, 12:26 PM
Ugh. lol. Sorry.
I never get these!
Neither do I, weird.
more...
He#39;s funny.flopticalcube
Mar 12, 03:13 PM
Ha, ha...
HST got you down? :eek:
;)
Just having a little fun with our friends south of the border. I'm actually on the West Coast.
And the Funny comment underSevenInchScrew
Jun 22, 12:55 AM
There's something online that says a month of Gold for $1, but I don't want to have to auto-renew after that not knowing the price.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think in order to get the $1 deal, you have to be renewing your membership, not starting it. I don't remember exactly, but a friend of mine tried doing this a while back, and it didn't work. I just stick with the subscription cards for both Live and for MS Points.
I have seen a 12-month card at Amazon for $35. They need an idiot's guide to this...
Yea, if you look around, you can usually find the 12-month cards for under $40. As you found, Amazon is always a good place to start.
Halo 3 so far is a little confusing because I have never used an Xbox controller and it's been years since I played a game like this.
If you end up getting Xbox Live Gold, let me know if you want a co-op partner for some Halo. I'm always game for some Halo, and have played it a ton, so I can help you figure things out if you need. My gamertag is the same as my username here.
...plus I wish I could plug up my existing HDDs!
If it connects with USB, you can. If you are wanting to use this for extra Xbox storage, make sure you have everything off the drive before doing this, because the Xbox will need to format it for use.
So thanks again for the advice. If anybody knows something REALLY fun to play that isn't too expensive, I'd love to know.
Not only are these some pretty affordable games, they also just happen to be 4 of my favorites as well. Can't go wrong there.
Crackdown, $13
http://www.amazon.com/Crackdown-Xbox-360/dp/B000HCQK0A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277185353&sr=1-1
Geometry Wars 2, $10
http://www.amazon.com/Geometry-Wars-Evolved%C2%B2-Online-Xbox-360/dp/B001LRQ8TI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277185424&sr=1-1
Portal: Still Alive, $15
http://www.amazon.com/Portal-Still-Alive-Online-Xbox-360/dp/B001LRQ974/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277185461&sr=1-1
Rez HD, $10
http://www.amazon.com/Rez-Online-Game-Code-Xbox-360/dp/B001LRQ988/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277185509&sr=1-1
more...
is funny and hillarious.I wish people would actually read the letter before jumping on Apple's back! It clearly states: "While Apple, of course, has no general objection to proper use of the descriptive term podcast as part of a trademark for goods and services in the podcast field...."
That's how I read it too. The poll needs to be changed, right now it's like one of those Fox news polls:
Q: Are you in favour of the War in Iraq?
1. Yes, I support our troops and America! I think Bush should be President for years!
2. No, I'm a coward and I also support Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
He seems so nice and funny.QuarterSwede
Feb 4, 10:54 AM
I just use map quest application. It is a free application and offers voice-based turn by turn directions with street names and all. Traffic updates really aren't worth the extra $40 if you ask me. And half the time I shut off the screen and just listen to the voice direction to save battery life, so 3D maps are a mute point with me...
I use the MapQuest app as well but I do miss all of the other functions and features of a full fledged Navigation app/device.
Anyone know if there is a jailbreak version of this app or will it not work because it is authenticated on the server side?
If you're asking if there is a cracked version of Streetpilot then yes, it's out there and no, no one here will help you find it. MR doesn't condone piracy, even for trial usage.
more...
Another Funny White Guyhes obvs talking about non physical distribution (hint: broadband). using a usb stick is just as "dumb" as using a disc, its still physical media, whats the difference if u plug in a usb stick or use a disc which is cheaper to produce ...
The difference is that the DVD drive is a relict from the last century. No need to put this big mechanical noisy space wasting thing in any new machine. The USB stick is for those who can't download for whatever reason. I have not used the DVD drive in years - still all my machines have this thing in it. I dare to say that the majority of users don't need a DVD drive - and for those that need one, they should have the option to get an optional one on new machines, but no need to have it by default in every new machine.
this guy#39;s Soviet-chic XXLI am looking for the full schedule for the developer conference. Specifically, I need to know when we will be done on Friday. This will help me book my tickets back to my town. Can someone help me with this? ( If there is another thread specifically about the developer conference, please point me to that as well. )
Friday is usually the miscellaneous sessions day, when the less important (or popular I might say) sessions are held. Of course you can leave whenever you want but Friday is still a full day. I would plan on staying the entire day if you can. Leaving Saturday morning is best as you can relax on Friday :)
more...
family guy is funny butThis is old news I have been trying for over a month and a half to look at iPhone prices on AT&T's website and have had the same thing.
Yeah I just realized that yesterday. Also I tried using a Long Island zip code and it still would not work. Apparenty they are blocking all of NY state.
as an Arab Good Guy – onlyI had all IV.
They start the IV, inject one drug. It made me feel really, really good. I think I am addicted to it, because I would love to have some more of it. (No, I haven't had any since the surgery).
The second drug he injected me with made me start laughing at everything he (the anthesiologist) said, then my head got really heavy....don't remember anything after that.
Luckily, they do all the "bad" stuff after you are asleep....tube down your throat, foley catheter.. :eek:
After surgery, it feels like you have the worst hangover in history. I slept for like 20 hours (through the rest of the day and night). I guess that depends on how much anthetic you get, but there is no way I could've stayed awake for any reason. It felt like I had been awake for 3 days straight.
more...
Indian guy smiling with hisWirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
If it is real, a nice upgrade in the 128GB. Im not sure about the capacitive home button, I've gotten really use to the physical button on my iPhone.
This could be the death of the Classic if this is real. Honestly I'd rather that the classic die and a larger screen device replace it. Something in the 5" range hopefully with even more flash storage.
strolling arabic Couple atYah, man INTEL & APPLE bonding couldn't have happened at a better time. New Platinum Age of Apple is dawning.
> but with too many great machines - I dont know which I want more. The Mac Pro or the Mac Book Pro Core2Duo. But both are just too expensive right now (work keeps screwing my cheques) and iMac may be the machine (17")/.
more...
woman middot; agerobbieduncan
Sep 25, 11:16 AM
the 'what's new' page says "Work with RAW images from more than 50 camera models, including the Fuji S2, Fuji S3 Pro, and Sony A100." but i don't know which ones exactly .. i know the Fujis are new because i have the S9000/9500 which is still not supported and it didn't support any Fujis before
Did you read the previous posts? The complete list of supported cameras (http://www.apple.com/aperture/raw/cameras.html) was posted on the previous page...
is the funny guy who#39;s gotLiquorpuki
Apr 9, 12:48 AM
I am all for getting rid of those too. This topic was about PP, so I expressed my feelings for that colossal waste of money. I didn't want to stray too far off topic.
So then what wouldn't be a waste of tax money to you? Or are you just anti-taxes period
guy with the funny haircutJasperJanssen
May 1, 04:35 PM
Hmm... Plastic parts from China. He probably pays $5 max for each kit. Very good profit I would say.
They are neither plastic, nor remotely that cheap. The Home button is a single piece of plastic and thus pretty well meaningless (although still a complex mold with multiple colours of plastic), but the rear plate is a large piece of plastic with metal molded in, a substantial piece of glass which is printed and painted, and has a hole in it, and then there's the metal foil backing, the glass camera lens with its metal trim, the flash led diffuser, and some other bits and pieces. Whole thing considered, it's no wonder they sell for around $10 ish.
The front is a whole other kettle of fish. Not only the piece of painted glass with some holes in, but also a digitiser and a very-high-res LCD glued on. These still sell for around $70ish, even today, let alone when they were rare.
I wish people would actually read the letter before jumping on Apple's back! It clearly states: "While Apple, of course, has no general objection to proper use of the descriptive term podcast as part of a trademark for goods and services in the podcast field...."
That's how I read it too. The poll needs to be changed, right now it's like one of those Fox news polls:
Q: Are you in favour of the War in Iraq?
1. Yes, I support our troops and America! I think Bush should be President for years!
2. No, I'm a coward and I also support Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
Like this?
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/gallery/PIA03149.jpg
madmax_2069
Oct 9, 04:40 PM
i don't know why wally world and target are complaining, this will not hurt DVD sales. like what was said. there are allot of people that cant afford new Mac's to play there movies (my problem). or live outside of the city and don't have a high speed connection (cause they are to far out) or just cant afford satellite internet. i like to have the original copy (in dvd format) i know allot of other people that also like to have a dvd of the movie.
boy are they stupid (wall-marts and target) in not seeing this.
tbobmccoy
Mar 24, 05:39 PM
It's a great deal; can I hire someone to convince my wife I need an iPad? Nothing I can say will convince her otherwise ;)
I just got mine! Going to a bar now to show it off...
0 comments:
Post a Comment