Hey everyone, I am looking for computing suggestions for college.
Fancy Diamante Goldlitosclone
Dec 6, 01:05 PM
I trick my browser by creating another tab while a myspace page is loading. Once the page is loaded, I tab back to their page; I can sometimes get to that persons page. I have also found my browsers crashes more on pages customized with Thomas editor.
more...
Gold-tone Bracelet WatchThere should be a -1000 button for threads like these... Or - "Lowest Ranked".
There also should be more members with a sense of humor in this forum.
Tank Case Bracelet WatchI honestly havnen't had good luck with the mac clients. I LOVE the GPU clients on regular PC's. There is just so much more PPD available with a GPU client.
Zack
yeah, i've had bad luck with the mac clients also. i would try the GPU clients, but my video card isn't supported.
more...
Steel:Gold Bracelet Watch,plz brands. going to order tomorrow from my friend.
4GB (2x2GB) 1333MHz
MacBook 13" 2008 Unibody. 2.0 GHz C2D. Mac OS X 10.6.7. 160GB Stock 5400RPM.
will be very appreciated (+ virtual cookie)
have heard of crucial and OWC... is it good?
and the ridiculously expensive Corsair RAM
LADIES GOLD BRACELET WATCHprostuff1
Sep 22, 06:06 PM
Well about 5 weeks ago i ordered a new computer and the Canon MP760 printer. I had ben very happy witht the service...until now. I just recieved an e-mail saying that my printer that i had ordered is NOT going to be delivered. While i know i can order a different one that is not the point.
I am calling apple right now and i am going to try to get that printer put back on my order.
Wish me luck!!
Women Gold Bracelet Watch
heh. lack of user support? more like too much support from the warez community... ;) http://mugget.com/web_images/twisted.gif
if you dont' know what really happened to it, dig up the whole story, very interesting, amusing and scary all at the same time. :eek: :D
it's probably unrealistic to expect a product that has massive appeal to the warez types not to be cracked and then freely distributed.
do you have any links to "the whole story"? I did some Google digging and I didn't get anywhere. thanks.
Would I be considered 'old school'?
I've been here for quite a while...
but not nearly as long as some people.
scem0
Holding option and clicking "shut down" will bypass the dialog box.
Alternatively, you can press Control + Option + Command + Power/Eject Key - according to this page (http://macos.about.com/library/weekly/aa021400a.htm).
MacHamster68
Mar 2, 08:54 PM
:) was it not also usable as a computer , if i remember that right it had a logic board of macintosh's from that time with some alterations , but could be used for internet access and OS 8 would run on it , only not meant to be a macintosh , so i guess apple placed it in the wrong market ,instead of selling it as a games console they should have sold it as a macintosh able to be used as a games console could have been a hit :D
FYI - Planned midnight launch in Hobart CBD Thursday-Friday 10/11th, see Australia's Telecom in Hobart mall.
Rosny park as backup!
Gday Chris
Nigel here (guy from the shop this morning with green jacket) hows the iphone going?
HAvent got mine yet... had to do manual application and wait so i came home and have to go in after work tonight to collect them.
epic phail!
Cheers
0 comments:
Post a Comment