
Post a Comment. YoursSamsung gives 3 years even for OEM.I have never used a Samsung drive, nor do I know anybody who has. Do they actually make their own? Or do they get drives relabeled from another company?
Haley Rammat the 2nd Annual Kids 4 Kids 5K RunWalk Century City CA 04-29 middot; Haley Ramm at the 2nd Annual Kids 4 Kids 5K Run/Walk. Century City, CA. 04-29-07sam12345-2008
May 3, 01:11 PM
Okay, so I've restored the drive to one partition, but now when i try to download the window support software I get an error message telling me "the support software is not available".
Surely it's not usually this difficult?
Yours, Mine and OursThere could be other reasons its only working after a restart... That's why I was looking for another answer besides one reply...
So unless you have no input be on your way..
What if I needed my computer and couldn't have it gone for a week for some ****** superdrive...
It's pretty pathetic I pay 1000+ for this Macbook, and a month later the cheap ass cd drive fails.
it's pretty pathetic that you aren't taking the advice that you obviously don't wanna hear but NEED to hear. if there was another reason for it, someone would have helped you BY NOW. but you know what, nobody has. so how about you be on your way, to the damn store.
Yours, Mine and OursJames Philp
Sep 17, 01:14 PM
I'm there with the Bear.
Also, from an email I got from apple: Apple Expo will begin at 11 a.m. (CET) Tuesday, September 20 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris. There will not be a formal keynote presentation at this year's Apple Expo at Palais des Congr�s.
So I'm guessing that means no major releases. You may have to hold out a while longer for your multi-media 'Pod yet!
..But you never know with Apple - damn them, damn them all!
more...
Haley Ramm in GreysJim Campbell
Feb 23, 03:33 PM
Nothing stops them from trading with you as a free-lancer� and as far as HMRC is concerned as long as you pay your taxes�
Nonetheless, I've also encountered companies whose explicit policy is to only deal with other companies, not private individuals or sole traders.
It's a daft restriction, but it's also trivially easy to set up a limited company -- the small business advisor at your local bank will probably be able to help you with it if doing it yourself through Companies House seems a bit daunting. There are definite benefits over sole trader/self-employed, not least being the fact that no-one can come after your house in settlement of trade debts!
You should absolutely look into it more�
Cheers!
Jim
Yours, Mine and Ours (2005)Lance must be missing the spotlight and accolades already. Just another Cher. Hope if he returns that he will remain clean.
more...
Yours, Mine and Ours setConsultant
Apr 26, 04:30 PM
Is there any reason you can't figure out how to use copy paste from the screenshot within preview?
website haley ramm websiteamusiccale
Jun 19, 09:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/amusiccale/nano080619/nano2.jpg
Please note that in reality, the ipod will show an engraving rather than large blacked-out areas.:D
[and if you're wondering where "nano8.jpg" went, the photo had been taken with the flash and looked unseemly]
more...
Yours, Mine amp; OursIt's just that I'm in New York right now but I won't be in about two months. So the two months prior to my move in date I won't be in the city. I thought I could start the search now and be able to check out the place in person and sign the paperwork and whatnot.
The landlord said she has a current tenant whose lease is up a month before I move in, so my move in date works. However, I'm not allowed to see the place because there's someone living there right now and they have a "privacy policy." Is this normal?
However on her listings on the websites, one said the availability was Apr.1, and one said "now." So either she hasn't taken down the listings, or she is already looking for her next tenant? I have no idea how the whole renting thing works.
She did agree to meet face to face though. Should I ask her to bring some documents? Ownership papers perhaps?
Haley Ramm, Brecken Palmerstevehaslip
Nov 13, 05:30 AM
hehehehe anyone want a tasteless spymac pullover for christmas?!?
whats that i hear? giggling and laughter? surely not! :D
way to sell out in the worst possible way
more...
Yours, Mine and Ours -eyelikeart
Nov 4, 12:05 PM
who's got a crew? :eek:
I'm just a patsy...honestly... ;)
Haley RammI'm planning on camping out at the bardstown AT&T. Anyone else?
more...
Haley Ramm Loganrockyroad55
May 6, 12:03 PM
lol thats the first thing I thought when I saw the thread and his name I was like 'hmm, whats he gonna do when he gets an imac, make another account?" lol
Well we'll know who it will be when another user with that name shows up. :p
Yours, Mine and Ours (2005)Ace134blue
Mar 16, 08:48 PM
Infractions are semi-automated reminders, which the moderators usually use instead of individually written private message to save time, ensure consistency, and to maintain our records. Some forum sites use infractions with associated "points" to ban users when they reach a certain threshold, but we don't. Common sense tells us that warnings and reminders are usually all that's needed when users stray outside the rules (anything from minor issues to major violations).
If a user consistently breaks a rule and ignores warnings then the moderators look at the seriousness of the rule and the violations, the individual circumstances, the user's overall history, and any communications from the user to decide if they think the user can be convinced to observe the rules using further discipline, typically a temporary forum suspension. If the bad habits still don't change then a permanent ban is eventually called for. This path of escalation is necessarily faster for serious problems but is intended to give users a chance to comply as well as to understand what's expected of them under the rules.
Whats the point of banning if they can just make a new user?
more...
website haley ramm websiteGeorge Knighton
Mar 11, 10:04 AM
No luck here, either. :-(
Yours Mine Ours Cineramawhat a way to go...
cock fighting isn't bad for animals is bad for humans too..
more...
haley-ramm halloween.OrangeSVTguy
Apr 19, 07:57 AM
Wont the OS 'be PPC', preventing it from booting on intel hardware, and also devoid of drivers? I know the apps included on OS X are UBs, but isn't the 'core' either PPC or x86?
Intel can boot from a GUID(intel) or Apple Partition Map-APM(PPC). Leopard is also universal as it contains all files for both PPC and x86 Macs. All Snow Leopard was basically a stripped down version of Leopard, just removed all PPC support.
I removed a hard drive from my G5 and had it in a USB enclosure and it booted just fine on my 2009 Mac Mini. I was running 10.5.8 even though my Mini shipped with 10.6.
Haley Ramm - Кели БеардслиYou should let people know where you are. In case someone is looking for a spot with a short line
Yours Mine Ours CineramaSun Baked
Dec 29, 03:39 PM
I have great faith in SpyMac, and fully expect that they will sink to even newer lows. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19550
Even if you look at some donation programs run by major business, 3% is still quite low. Some of them are so poorly run that they may only have 3% getting to the people that need it.
macingman
Apr 12, 09:16 AM
Just an update. I received my Otterbox Defender in the mail this morning and I love it. I am so confident in the case that when showing it of to a friend, I purposefully slammed it against a marble floor from a 6 feet height and I picked it up and there was not a single scratch on the case.
I have big hands so the naked iPhone 4 is to small for me but the otterbox defender makes the phone just the right size for my hands to fit around, so that is a major plus for me.
I think I'm going to be using this case for a while, probably until I upgrade phones.
I don't know guys, I'm sold on the Mac Pro; after owning the 2.93 iMac the pro feels much faster, and I'm talking just basic tasks so far. The Pro i went with is the 3.2 quad with a 5870 so although the proc isn't much faster, it is night and day, I'm not sure what does it but i'm definitely happy.
Congrats on the new MP!
Put a fast SSD in that pup asap! :D
Hi guys,
I have 2 old(ish) 24" Cinema Displays (the matte ones). Is it possible to use both of them with my (current) Mac Mini? I'm assuming I need some sort of HDMI splitter type of thing..
Thanks for your help.
Thanks. That explanation is very cromulent. :) (In other words, I understand.)
Sounds like I should give this setup a try. Anybody have a gromphadorhina portentosa they aren't using?
Restore and jb again could solve your problem. Mine wouldnt download cydia at all but after I restored it did fine.
Restoring didn't do anything for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment