
Movie Wallpapers » I Hate LoveThere's some info on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Page#Early_years).
enemies hate Wallpaper,The ends don't justify the means torture is wrong period.
Would you support forcible medical testing on people if that forcible testing might save hundreds of thousands of lives in the future?
I tend to disagree with the saying of "ends don't justify the means".
As for your last example, medical testing is a completely different scenario. In the torture case, you are doing it to someone who is part of the terrorist/criminal activity. They are already part of a criminal act, they already broke the law and they are planning in breaking it again to kill/damage more people.
People with medical conditions haven't done anything wrong.
I Hate Love Stories WallpaperI am not a webdesigner so could someone explain the TEXTAREA upgrade? It sounded like a good idea when I read it, but it seems to have struck a nerve with a couple people, and I'm not sure why. I'm guessing it would be like if I went to an art auction and bought a painting by Monet, I bring the painting home and realize that the wallspace I have for it isn't wide enough, so I grab a corner of the painting a pull it down, hence making it skinnier and fitting my wall? Nobody would ever consider doing that to a Monet, yet isn't this what the new TEXTAREA feature does?
I think you have it backwards, the feature is destroying the art to make room for something else, not destroying the art so it fits a predefined space. It's more like having a beautifully built house, realizing that the dining room isn't big enough for the table you'd like, then taking a sledgehammer and bashing several walls down to make it bigger.
Yes, it sounds like a good idea. No, it will not work perfectly with all websites. No, web designers will not expend much effort making it work correctly, because nobody uses Safari and this feature isn't even an official standard.
So basically it will ruin more than a few pages, but all the mac centric websites will make sure it works perfectly with theirs. It all depends on how the layouts (wait for it...) laid out.
Love Hate Live WallpaperRed Defiant
Apr 4, 02:49 PM
Randall L. Stephenson Jr. (wife: Lenise Stephenson)
5404 Walnut Hill Ln.
Dallas, Texas 75229
This is AT&T CEO address feel free to drop him a line to let him know how pleased you are with his company.
more...
Love Hate Live WallpaperBurntReality
Apr 28, 04:40 PM
I believe it is called ProTapper but is doesn't seem to be updated for 4.0 and greater according to Cydia
i hate wanna bes wallpaperHi All,
First off I am new here, so Hi again
I have a small problem getting Microsoft Outlook 2001 to use my 2003 Exchange server. I have to admit I am new to macs and am finding it a little hard to do anything but I am trying.
From what I can tell is that for some reason my the mac will not resolve the server name to an ip address. I mean when I look in the Outlook settings, under services --> properties if I place the servers IP address there and then the user name and then 'check the name' it resolves the name of the server and under lines the user name (which as far as I am concerned has worked).
Yet when I then launch Outlook I get a message saying folders could not be opened. The attempt to log on to the server failed..... Microdoft Outlook could not be started. The attempt to log on to the MS Exchange Server failed....................
What I have done so far:-
Updated the /etc/hosts file and added the ip address for the server (can ping both IP and name from the console and network util)
When in Outlook settings --> properties and user the server name instead of the IP address and try and check name I get an error.. The name could not be resolved. Network problems are preventing connection to the MS Exchange Server, Contact your system adminsitrator (me).
Sorry for the long post but this is a real problem. Any help would be much appreciated.
Ian
PS The only thing I can sort of think of at the moment is that Outlook starts I think in classic mode??? I am not sure if this starts a new shell and therefore ignores the /etc/hosts file and that is the reason why it can not resolve the server name. If I am right my next question would be where is the hosts file for the classic enviroment??
more...
I hate mondays twistedI hope this means that MobileMe will become a free service, and "Castle" will be an upgrade from that. I just can't see myself paying for an upgrade on top of the (barely justifiable) charge for the current MobileMe.
[insert gripe about the state of iDisk here]
I hate mondays wallpapers i266014
46" plasma tv and stand were my gift to myself this year.
From my brother:
-Ye Olde Monty Python Cow Catapult
-Golden Witchblade action figure
-Munchkin Santa's Revenge card game expansion
-Captain Cook "Surrender Your Buns" BBQ apron
-(Not pictured) $25 Wal-Mart gift card
From my parents:
-New Balance shoes
-PowerSox sweatbands
-Razor blades
-(Not pictured) Bag of beef jerky
-(Not pictured) Bag of pepperoni sticks
-(Not pictured) Wool socks
-(Not pictured) $5 cash
more...
Haters Hate Live Wallpapernonameowns
Mar 31, 10:51 AM
this app would be amazing if it got camera raw and it's a killer for photographers.
for painting... hope apple would consider making stylus pen work? in ipad3??
again, amazing demo. it's awesome to have a mini photoshop on the ipad.
I-Hate-Luv-Storys-Wallpaper-Multimedia
Jul 26, 11:18 PM
Maybe where you live. I tried it in La Jolla, CA with Terk TV5 and I just was able to get couple channels and very choppy.Yeah I have to move my Terk TV5 antenna every time I change the channel. It's not easy. Very sensitive to antenna position A LOT.Sorry Multimedia. I even joined your yahoo group and I was very excite about the possibilities of the EyeTV500. I just turned out to be not the way you said.
It works maybe for you, but in some cases like mine require way more than what your are just saying.
I am just trying to make sure people are not going through the same hassle and disappointment I had.
so be aware!Sorry. Off air recording is obviously a crap shoot. I do have to tweak the antenna every time I change channels. So there is a lot of baby sitting the antenna I have to do all the time. Digital Broadcast TV is both a blessing and a curse. I wonder if it's a conspiracy by the cable operators to force subscriptions.
more...
manson t6 hate Wallpaper,Occam's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_Razor) does dictate that the explanation Apple has offered up is the most likely. Unlike what some other blogs have been claiming (:cough: Gizmodo :cough: ) it's unlikely that Apple meant to leave an unencrypted tracking database available on each phone.
Further, I examined a map of my iPhone's database and there were some unexplained blobs. Unexplained that is until I read Apple's description, and then it all fit. I flew through Atlanta 4 times in the past year, spending a total of a couple of hours there. My mapped blobs on Atlanta were much larger than the entire weeks I spent in Montana and Wyoming. The only way this makes sense is if the data is actually crowdsourced, which is exactly what Apple claims.
So I see little reason to disbelieve today's statements. (Unless you are inclined towards conspiracy theories, which an unfortunately high % of our population seem to be.)
I-Hate-Luv-Storys-Wallpaper-I see! Seems like times are changing. And $45? :o I pay $80 to fill my I4 Fusion!!
more...
I Hate Luv Storys Wallpaper
Envy Hate iPhone Wallpaperdreamlife789
Apr 4, 02:11 AM
I have a question about how to get the folder for Microsoft Office 2011 to appear on the dock and fan out to reveal the four applications for Microsoft Office like I see at the Apple Store.
more...
I Hate Love Stories MovieWrathwitch
Apr 13, 07:09 PM
thanks for continuing to screw us 3gS owners over Apple...
My phone is on its last leg, dropping calls all of the time, have to charge it 3 times a day. If I had known this, I would have already bought a 4...
Blaming Apple is pointless. If your phone isn't working to your satisfaction, get it repaired or purchase a new phone. 3gS is still working very well as a product, my roommate has one and has no complaints about its functionality, nor do a lot of 3gs users. Anticipating on technology companies to be consistent is a wasted guessing game.
I hardly think that Apple is specifically targeting 3gS users to bend over and get screwed. There is more going on globally this year which tends to affect how companies anticipate product releases.
I Hate Ungly PSP wallpaperLaird Knox
Apr 6, 01:41 PM
If each byte were a $1000 bill, that's still less than the US national debt of $14.3PB (again, if B were $1000 for agrument's sake)
I take it math isn't your strong subject?
US debt is approximately $14 trillion. A peta- is 1000 times larger than a tera- and you are suggesting that the debt is 1000 time larger than that. That's OK, you only missed by a factor of one million.
more...
hate wallpaper. I Hate Luv Storys Movie; I Hate Luv Storys Movie. roadbloc. Apr 12, 06:23 PMBakedBeans
Nov 4, 03:19 AM
I have 10.3.5 and runs just fine, perfect should I say...
me also.... great app
I have found Kismac superior
i hate that app... thanks for putting it in though... :)
its the one with all the silly driver things isnt it..ok maybe its just im to stooopid to use it..;)
Eternal HateI hope that isn't your first attempt at hot avatar. :eek:
Gosh no! I hate the one I have now, its only preliminary.
Love it or hate it? 0okay i have decided that price does not matter and have edited the original post so feel free to offer whatever you have
These threads always seem to pop every once in awhile but I'm a fan of them so I'll play along :)
AirStumbler (http://www.nexus9.org/): wireless network discover tool. I prefer it to MacStumbler.
Backlight (http://freshlysqueezedsoftware.com/products/freeware/): allows screensavers to be used as desktops, works great with MarineAquarium ;)
WClock (http://www.wolfware.com/wClock.html): menu bar clock with pop down calendar, now that Calendarclock/MenuCalendarClock has become shareware.
iCal Birthday Shifter (http://www.scotlandsoftware.com/products/icalshifter/index.html): takes birthdays from Address Book and makes them into events in iCal.
How do you open localized strings?
Using qlmanage -p or vim, you can see the contents, but they look compiled.
But anyway to view the files properly?
They are binary plists. Anything that can open a binary plist can read the file, as is shown in the screen shot, OmniOutliner.
The CyberPoet
Nov 15, 12:56 PM
In doing some research, I found out that the basic Pioneer DVR-111 series SuperDrives Apple uses (some G4/all G5/all Intel towers) have the hardware capability to do LabelFlash direct-to-disk-surface label burning with the compatible disks. LabelFlash is the NEC-originated competitor to LightScribe, does basically the same thing on LightScribe-compatible disks.
On the Windows side, there are lots of sites out there that talk about flashing the ROMs to enable the feature for certain revision letters & firmware versions of the DVR-111 drives, while other versions of the drive (DVR-111L) are already fully capable (no clue on the ones Apple shipped with the Macs -- I stopped paying attention when I found there were ZERO software apps to support it on the Mac side that I could find).
Personally, I would really like to see Apple provide the feature as an OS-bundled utility app or added-feature in an existing Apple burner app (like the one in the iLife bundle).
As of March '05, Roxio also said they were going to support LightScribe (and possibly LabelFlash) in their future Mac releases, but I didn't see any mention of it in the feature sets of Toast & Toast Titanium 6 & 7, both of which were either updated or released after that date. Theoretically, they could also support LightScribe (if licensed) to burn images into unused portions of the dataside (as could any other burner app), to create a label effect (see http://www.yamahamultimedia.com/yec/tech/discta2_01.asp for details on the technology).
The epson CD-printer solution seems a bit silly for my uses, if I have no other use for the printer, mostly because of the consumables costs (and, indeed, with a big HP laser color printer here, I have zero other use for the Epson and am not thrilled by their putty-style inks and subsequent print head maintenance/cleaning processes that waste a goodly chunk of the ink reservior).
As for the sharpie comments, I create CD's & DVD's for clients and would prefer to present a more "professional image" on the disks than hand-written solutions. I was printing color labels through my laser printer and setting them in (usually using Avery CD labels), but some of the clients, esp. those with very thin portables seemed to be having issues with the thicker disks as a result, so I went back to sharpies as a general rule. The ability to do LabelFlash disks with hardware I already own would be great...
Cheers,
=-= The CyberPoet
LukeHarrison
Jan 9, 11:44 AM
Turn your EQ into a smile, remove all the mids and boost the tops and bass for that (rather horrid) crunchy, digital sounding distortion.
Sorry, not a fan of that sort of guitar sound really, it always sounds too processed and a little 'phoney', if that's the right way to describe it.
Good luck with the project though, it's always nice to hear people getting into audio work :)
PatrickCocoa
Mar 23, 04:38 PM
Will it compile under xcode? :D
Actually, I misspelled the second craigFederigh variable (I miss autocomplete) so I'd get a build error.
Also, even if you had a 3-D printer to make the code come alive, I'm afraid what
[bertrandSerlet release];
would do. Puff of smoke? Soylent Green?
0 comments:
Post a Comment