heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl.
heartbroken cartoon girl.My lawyer asked me to put the control #!! Who is right?
heartbroken cartoon girl. Emo Heartbroken Cartoons. heartbroken cartoon girl. heart broken girl anime.
Emo Heartbroken Cartoons. heartbroken cartoon girl. heart broken girl anime.Not so important - W2 statements for the years in the US as well as tax returns.
was the only Document they saked me to show @ Chennai Consulate in Jun'06..
heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl. cartoon girl face sad. cartoon
heartbroken cartoon girl. cartoon girl face sad. cartoonpandu_hawaldar
09-09 01:04 PM
looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?
heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl. cute
heartbroken cartoon girl. cuteAny updates on this issue?
Thanks
One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.
He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.
He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.
Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?
I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.
Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.
I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?
Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?
If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.
Can someone pls share your knowledge?
Thanks
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl. Heartbroken+boy+cartoon; Heartbroken+boy+cartoon
heartbroken cartoon girl. Heartbroken+boy+cartoon; Heartbroken+boy+cartoonFine by me if they do offer some SLA. That's always been missing. Thats what I exactly pointed out in my comment. If they were to return my money back if they do not meet their SLA, no one will have issues. or just have PP for almost everything and give equal importance to people who either value time or money.
The truth is that the intent of the Congress was for the fees to cover USCIS business expenses. If USCIS is able to show the Congress that their expenses at the current level are not covered in full by the current fees, new fees will be justified even without improved service quality according to the law. The problem is that the public doesn't know how much of USCIS expenses are going uncovered by the current fees structure. Had they disclosed that piece of information we probably wouldn't have had this discussion in the first place.
heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl.
heartbroken cartoon girl.
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl.
heartbroken cartoon girl.naturopathicpt
06-26 05:32 PM
I appreciate your reply but I cannot understand what you mean on your first response Atty. Prashanthi. Some of my questions on my first statement have not been answered.
heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl.
heartbroken cartoon girl.Agree with you - my wife's PERM approval got lost in mail and she had to apply for 140 with an electronic copy as DOL will not issue a new approval notice.
Mine, of course is languishing in BEC.
The inefficiency of DOL is really incomparable - they are much worse than USCIS.
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. heart broken emo girls.
heart broken emo girls.In 2010 - around 20K visa is issued in EB2 and around 3K in EB3...
Does anyone know the exact demands for each year from 2005 ,2006,2007,2008, 2009 ,2010,2011 -- then it will give clear picture .
heartbroken cartoon girl. heart broken girl anime.
heart broken girl anime.Which EB category are you shooting for?
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. emo heartbroken cartoons. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl.
emo heartbroken cartoons. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl.I filled for H1 for my wife through a company. We received an RFE requesting for original degree certificates along with some other docs. My concern is do i need to send all the orginal certificates of her or just transcripts attested by registrar is fine. If i send originals how are they going to send me back. Please let me if anyone was in this scenario before. This is first time filling of the H1 Petition. I am including the original rfe text related to the certificates.
College/University Transcripts: Submit an original of the beneficiary's college/ university transcripts. Include all courses taken toward the degree.The transcripts must be signed and dated by the person in charge of the records. Additionally both sides of the sealed flap on the outside of the college of universitys envelope must be signed and dated by the person incharge of the records.
Original Documents: Provide the original degree and transcripts the beneficiary receive from Jawarlal Nehru Technological University. Do not send additional photocopies. Do not send an origianl document different than the one from which the photocopies were obtained.
heartbroken cartoon girl. A cartoon pirate girl walking
A cartoon pirate girl walkingThank you all for your response.
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. emo heartbroken cartoons. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl.
emo heartbroken cartoons. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl.Who gave you a red dot for the very first post here?
His employer..
heartbroken cartoon girl. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl. emo
Heartbroken Cartoon Girl. emowillgetgc2005
07-31 05:39 PM
gg_ny/others,
1) My h1 and my wife's h4 are pending extensiosn with CSC. Will her H4 extension adjuducation be affected by her converting to EAD ?
2) gg-ny, can you eloborate on this please?
(have to file new I9 and specify how you could work) . Do you mean she has to file for a new I-94 ? How to go abaout doing it.
Thanks for your responses.
Sendil
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken cartoon girl.
heartbroken cartoon girl.I need to get me that painter program :P
If it is as expensive as Photoshop I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon though. Too many other things I am saving up for.
And Edwin is the only expert here :)
heartbroken cartoon girl. Upset Girl Cartoon. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl.
Upset Girl Cartoon. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl. Heartbroken Cartoon Girl.Yes,
And that is the reason I wanted maximum check-in luggage with no carry on, so that she does not have any hassle while traveling.
more...heartbroken cartoon girl. Heartbroken cartoon 4 - search
Heartbroken cartoon 4 - searchhopefully they will process my application soon.....
heartbroken cartoon girl. heart broken girl anime. who
heart broken girl anime. whocagedcactus
11-01 07:07 AM
WD many thanks for arranging yesterday's meeting. Truly informative and very much helpful.
I thank the core on behalf of Michigan group, and truly appreciate the time they are putting into this.
We will not let you down. we will fight at local level until this monster is brought down.
Those who havent joined yet, please do so right now. Do it for yourself, and your family.
heartbroken cartoon girl. heartbroken quotes for girls.
heartbroken quotes for girls.Hello,
This is my opinion and I am not a lawyer.
I do not think usa consulate can track spouse unless otherwise specified/applied for H4. Since you both have individual work permits. You will appearing like an individual. So, there will be no questions regarding spouse status.
Regarding your H1b deniel laster year. I have not heard of such cases. But one thing. USA consulate can ask for more evidence regarding the job offer in USA. They may even say that your job offer do not seem valid.
One more expert...:D
My thinking is that this mad rush of dates being current, should not have much effect on the retrogression in Oct 07, because either way most of us will get green cards only after date becomes current....granted we'll get EAD and AP.....Since last retrogression for EB-2 was April 04, my guess is going to be somewhere like Jan 04.........Please share ur thoughts....
Even I did the same thing, MY PD was current in July Bulletin, So I applied (Premium processing) for 3 years extension based on approved 140 in Jun 2nd week and got the approval in Jun 3rd week for 3 years ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment