
short haircuts for women overClimbingTheLog
Nov 20, 02:21 PM
After reading his previous predictions, Shaw Wu is about as good a fortune teller as Carnac.
Yeah, what an idiot. Apparently this guy gets paid bug bucks to read about stuff on MacRumors and Slashdot all day and assemble them into predictions.
Wait a second...
very short haircuts for womenshakerhead
Dec 15, 03:56 PM
That makes sense. Thank you iPhone1105.
short hair cuts for women overBakedBeans
Nov 1, 05:29 AM
were is the other free /app tool thread?
Very Short Haircuts For WomenWere you trying to jailbreak it?
more...
Short Haircuts For Women OverIs this code correct
@implementation Vehicle +(id) vehicleWithColor:(NSColor*)color {
id newInstance = [[[self class] alloc] init]; // PERFECT, the class is // dynamically identified
[newInstance setColor:color]; return [newInstance autorelease];
} @end
Why use [self class]
I thought self already points to the class on static methods (the ones with +)
Mature Women Over 40.Sorry, but deals like this can be made only by qualified users in our Marketplace forum.
more...
pictures of short haircutsGreat, thanks for the help. i will switch over today!
I also need to keep A-list for the same reason. i might also make the switch from 1400 to 700 if i can get unlimited M2M and A-list.
you lose the A list when u switch down to the 700 min plan
short haircuts for women overAnd people feel free to be as rude as they want, even bringing scat and other homosexual fetishes into a simple transfer of power to the second in command:
Dude my post had nothing to do with Scat or homosexuality insults of ANY kind.
My post was only specific to do with his mannerisms: triangular hand positioning (Jobs; and actors of V) the most noticeable. To me that is kissing arse; no need to copy that.
more...
short haircuts for women overthe google maps tweets is AWESOME
short hair styles for womenkelving525
Sep 11, 01:44 PM
Does the Apple Store carry any cases for the 4th generation iPod Touch?
Not that I know of.
more...
short haircuts for women overA little American Psycho this month.
Excellent.
short hair cuts for women overcanyonblue737
Mar 25, 02:04 PM
I'm just wondering when they're going to unveil it! If I'm not mistaken, March/April is usually the announcement period, with a launch in June-July.
They haven't announced anything yet, which either means that they're working on something HUGE, or it's behind schedule
Ummm, you do realize it isn't April yet? ;)
more...
short haircuts for women withHi, I'm trying to figure out how Apple and many apps added a button background to cancel the Search?
Thank you
short hair styles for womenHandy resource.
Rinky dink link (http://www.digitalmediaminute.com/reference/entity/)
more...
very short haircuts stylesNoShoreGuy
Apr 20, 07:28 AM
Thanks!
hair styles for women over 50.mrgreen4242
Nov 29, 05:02 PM
Don't the movie studios operate as commercial businesses? Don't they make a profit (overall - some movies flop I know)?
They couldn't affort to spend $100M/movie if they didn't get the money back!
Therefore, iPod sales are 'extra' income for them.
I know that there may be some drop-off in theatre ticket sales if the same movie is available via iPod sometime in the future, but don't they face this now with DVD sales?
It may be simplistic, but why not hold back offering the on-line sale of the movie until they have exhausted the 'theatre experience' the way they do with DVD sales, and then get ready for the '2nd wave' of additional income.
I agree that you should pay for what you have, but I also think you should get what you pay for without excessive restrictions. Yes, electronic media differs from physical media and some rules should be different, but the underlying principles stay the same.
Susan
Except that iPod/iTMS sales would represent, generally speaking, the loss of a DVD sale. They would love, I am sure, to ONLY sell through iTMS and similar services, assuming:
1) They sold the same number of copies,
2) They had the same or great profit margin, and
3) They had better/stricter copy protection.
On that note, I'm still amazed no one has reverse engineered the iTMS video copy protection scheme. I hear DVDJohn has done it, but is using his powers for "good" (well, his good) and selling it to companies who want to offer DRM'd video for playback on iPods without going through Apple.
more...
This bob haircuts for womenFlying Llama
Aug 19, 06:30 PM
my first try it suckstoo much to come ne where near to winning but so what only 90 some to go anyways
bah! what are you talking about??? it's fanstastic!
short hair styles for womenGuess it is a play on of the old saying, "an Apple a day..".
Looks cool though.
hair styles for women over 60.It needs offline maps. Without that, it's pointless on an iPod Touch, or any WiFi-only device. If I could save just one city at a time: say I'm going to London, and I will need a map of London all day, then I could save a given radius of a London map and it would be handy.
What I do now is take screenshots of maps while I still have WiFi, but that's totally annoying to do.
Offline maps would take away income from the Cellular Providers. Also, putting a GPS in the Touch would take away from iPhone sales.
Both won't happen... :eek:
I'll be waiting to pick up a black one on the 29th at the palm bay store, I wonder how long the line will be out there.
Not much. If T.J. Maxx or other outfits or private individuals buy any product at retail price, they own it. Under Federal Trade Law, there are very little resale restrictions. Also, you can sell it for any price your want, that is as a profit or a loss. T. J. Maxx did a classic loss lead to get traffic into their stores from the iPad "sale." I say it is legal IMO.
There is nothing illegal in what TJ Maxx did. They paid a price for the item and sold it. There is nothing that stops them from selling things at a loss, and it gets people in their stores. The rumor is they bought 2 ipads for each store, sold them at a loss of 100.00 each, but created a huge advertising buzz and got people in their stores. It is actually pretty brilliant and not very costly. Now if they would only do it with generation 2...
According to differnet regions, I think.
Hey, don't I get some credit here? :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment