
quotes about education andHey, Apple!!!
Can you PLEASE include separate email signatures for separate email boxes?!?!?
Inspirational parenting quotesgreythorne
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
what's the difference between the black iph4 and the white?
Motivational Quotes byInto fractals these days. :) Original is a few keystrokes away if you google "fractal wallpaper".
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11156762/Screen%20shot%202010-10-01%20at%2012.21.05%20AM.png
Inspirational quotes forGivmeabrek
Mar 27, 02:59 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPhone-4-32gb-Verizon-FREE-SHIPPING-/280650640024?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415814ea98
Another by the same scammer. :mad:
He needs to be stopped and taught a lesson. :cool:
more...
inspirational education quotesIf you pretend it's caramel and chocolate chips you'll like it better.
54 Inspirational Quotes ToAaronEdwards
Apr 30, 10:02 AM
Making parts is one thing, we can all make parts, we can all go into our garage and make a random widget. We can make hundreds of those widgets.
But - here is the kicker -
We need someone to buy those widgets.
If no one buys the widgets, we can't make the widgets, and in this scenario Apple sell the widget to the end user. The game is with Apple, not the parts supplier.
Good luck making the parts Apple need in your garage.
more...
inspirational quotes forlivingfortoday
Jun 21, 10:47 PM
I have a D-LInk Dl-524 wireless router up for grabs. It's 802.11g/2.4Ghz compatible. Woo!
I want $13.16 for this, shipped. Delicious.
This is the rare candy-coated version - so it's the most delicious router you can own.*
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/livingfortoday2/IMG_0240.jpg
*Please do not lick or eat this router.
Inspirational quotes fornice! Can you please post the original wallpaper?
I believe this is what you seek
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1417/wallpaper874457.jpg
more...
or motivational quotes,canMacAttack53
Oct 18, 07:57 AM
Who's going to Town Center?
Well.....I have no school next Friday, so me and my friend are going to camp out in front....
Yes, I know....Camping in front of a Boca Raton store? Sounds crazy....but....It's so much more fun that way :)
Hope to see you there!
teacher quotes inspirationaltechiegirl
Feb 9, 12:22 PM
You will loose your rollover minutes if you reduce your rate plan, but not if you increase it. Yes, rollover minutes expire after a year.
more...
Education Quotes Quotes Aboutmattwolfmatt
Feb 9, 12:12 PM
To me the rollover feature is my insurance plan. 450 isn't a lot, but the 1500 extra minutes in the bank allow me to not worry too much those months when I may call a little more than usual.
Education; QuotationsAndroidfoLife
Apr 21, 03:31 PM
Dude, could you be any more obvious with an username like that? Get real dude.
Or we could compare smartphone models where the iPhone models would win again or we could compare actual smartphone brands which would again have Apple beating android brands.
If you want to compare iOS to Android then you have to include iPod Touches and iPads. They all run iOS and can basically run the same set of iPhone/iPod Touch or universal apps. It is not Apple's problem that almost nobody is making a non-phone android device in the same form factor as the iPod Touch. It is also not Apple's problem that Android tablets have been a flop.
If you are developer on iOS, you can target iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads with the same app if you choose so they can be consider one platform as far as universal apps are concerned.
You are missing it arn't you. When people do a graph to compare smart phone OSs they do not take the graph and account tablets, MP3 players or tvs they only count the items that are sold as phones.
I often do see apple users making comparisons to android such as "Androids have worst battery life." which is a broad comparison to it. It is also not true. The Atrix now holds the title as the longest lasting smart phone OS.
more...
Funny or cute Quotes by Famous
daily motivational quotesMine for April:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2783/screenshot20110413at739.jpg
Not included is my second monitor, but nothing special. Lol.
more...
teamwork quotes inspirational.:eek: you've got to be joking right now. it's not supposed to be cushy, it's supposed to be horrible, and it's supposed to last until the day they die if they don't get the death penalty. before we were talking about life in prison without parole versus the death penalty, and now you're saying that someone who is currently death penalty worthy in the states should be put in prison for 16 years and thats sufficient? Let's be clear because i don't want to accuse you of implying something you're not. Is this or is this not what you are saying?
I am saying that the present UK tariff of 16 years minimum provides adequate protection for the public, and is not an attractive alternative to liberty.
education quotes.http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5150/5596402623_8676a901b7_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/60814917@N08/5596402623/)
Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 7.04.50 PM (http://www.flickr.com/photos/60814917@N08/5596402623/) by Taylor Mefford (http://www.flickr.com/people/60814917@N08/), on Flickr
more...
quotes about education and
education quotes for children.PatrickRolfsen
Jan 14, 06:57 AM
I love the play by play given on the homepage here, but I rather prefer the video edition provided on itunes- does anyone remember from last year how long it took after the keynote was given before it was posted on iTunes?
inspirational quotes aboutAs an Apple shareholder, my main concern over the iPhone is whether or not Apple can make money on such a product and also not damage the reputation for releasing quality products.
Alright I know a few are going to say that Apple products suck and have been on downward spiral for years, whatever, bottom line, their products and reputation are better than most.
I'm sure Apple could create a great iPhone, but I would never want them to be controled by the various carriers. I can hear it already, my iPhone drops 1/2 of it's calls, my old crappy phone was so much better (blah, blah, blah) and the whole time it's really the carrier which is terriable not Apple. This is something that Apple wants and must avoid. FYI, I've used Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-mobile and none of them seem to work with their top of the line phones in my area. Meanwhile my Sister-inlaw had managed to keep her simple stripped down Verizon phone for years and it works perfectly at my house. She needed to get a new battery and they tried to upsell her a new phone and she refused and then the sales person told her that the older phones just work better than the newer models.
I agree with you 100% about the RAZR, when I thought about getting one, everyone I knew who had one advised me against it, all of them claiming that it's the worst phone ever!
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263028&d=1291674609
May I have the original?
crude analogy
Jan 3, 01:43 AM
Great Story!
P.S., you must have very wealthy friends. Right on.
I must ask, how long has MacRumors been supporting blood drives and where did the relationship come from?
I don't totally see the connection, but I love this promotion. What a good cause!
As this site has grown from a small hobby site to one of the biggest Apple-related sites on the web, we've hoped to foster more community-oriented projects. We've participated in Folding@Home for years, and members have organized many other group activities themselves. When Shaun.P, a forum member dedicated to blood donation, brought up the idea of a blood drive last year, it just clicked with us. arn approved of the idea even though it's not related to our usual news and rumors. I'm a long-time proponent of blood/platelet donation myself (having donated over 60 units) so I was certainly in favor of it. The other administrators and moderators, some of whom have interests and knowledge that was directly relevant, helped work out the details for what an online blood drive would mean. So here we are!
carpe diem
Sep 20, 01:45 AM
Hi there who here belongs to asmallworld.net. I know this is not the right place to put it but i have no idea where to put it. If you are a member would you be able to invite me?
Thank You
digitalnicotine
Dec 28, 10:59 AM
Lights for shelf (cross post Ikea)
Can you show us how you managed the cables? I'm totally going to copy this in the future as it looks so awesome. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment