
jeffree star as a man
What#39;s Jeffree Star?I've searched and tried every "fix" I've found on the internet to no avail. Time Machine keeps giving me the error "Unable to complete backup. An error occurred while creating the backup folder."
I'm using an external USB 2.0 drive. I've reformatted the drive, I've repaired it, and I've added the drive to the "privacy" setting for finder since some people claimed that was the problem. I've done everything I can find on internet searches. Another important note is that whenever this happens, I'm unable to eject the drive normally. If I restart, it seems like the first backup runs fine.
At this point I THINK this is related to the machine going to sleep during a backup. I've read that that is a problem too and if I've got a process running (hadbrake encodes) the backup will run multiple times in a row without error. But as soon as that process completes the next backup fails.
If this is the case this is a major bug for crying out loud. How can I set my machine to never go to sleep at this point (Mac Mini running latest version of SL) so I can at least test. And if this ends up being the case, shame on Apple for such a blatant bug!
Jeffree Star Talks Some Trash,GrannySmith_G5
Sep 9, 06:52 AM
A resurrection of GG Allin.
Atilla,Jeffree Star,DaveyIt's been a while, but i was the kid who was number 3 in line at KOP. Guy who just switched jobs, guy with pony tail and 3 year old son, and older couple, if you guys post on MR, please reply!
more...
jeffree star axe lady graphicspaceballl
Jun 14, 09:05 PM
I lined up for the iPhone 3G last year! And I lined up with my girlfriend for the Palm Pre last weekend (http://www.crazyhawt.com/2009/06/06/palm-pre-waiting-in-line-first-impressions/). This year, i'm doing this by mail :). My 3GS should arrive on the 19th.
this is Jeffree Star,Why...?
16 MP in a phone for what?
Because they ran out of ideas.
When all else fails just slam a bigger camera in there. Just play the specs game. Never mind the software ecosystem.
more...
Jeffree Star,macrumorsuser10
Apr 18, 12:09 AM
Or you could close the lid, put the Macbook Air flat on the table.
Simultaneously apply pressure from above on two diagonally opposite corners.
Repeat for the other corners.
Worked for me on the rev C.
Basically you are saying that the case is physically warped and that I should apply torque on the MBA case to fix the warp. That sounds a bit risky. I think I will bring this back.
JEFFREE STAR - HEART SURGERYEscape Velocity! Marathon!
I saw a 575 on Craigslist the other day for $20. As others have said, it was a fine machine back in the day, but not very collectable without the original packaging, and in pristine condition.
So hold onto it, play some games, and bask in the nostalgia!
more...
jeffree starbubbacaster
Mar 25, 04:44 PM
So my school's robotics team was rummaging through a closet of stuff that was to be thrown out, and we found an Apple IIe.
I have a couple questions:
The operating system is in the ROM, right? No need for a floppy OS or something?
Does the computer need a mouse? In my reading, it seems like it doesn't.
It only had two cards inside: the 5.25 floppy card and what I think was the RAM. Does it need anything else to operate (i.e. a video card)?
Lastly, are there any things I didn't think of that I should know??
Any sweet games for it on eBay?
Thanks!:D:D
No, the Operating System is *not* in ROM. The ROM includes BASIC, and the System Monitor (kind of like BIOS, but with a few extra bells & whistles).
The Operating System comes on 5.25" floppy disks. The Apple IIe usually ran DOS 3.3 or ProDos as the Operating System. Disk images for these Operating Systems can be found at various places on the net, but you'll need a physical 5.25" floppy to boot from in order to read/write to floppy drives. As a general rule, many users formatted their Apple II floppies to include a copy of DOS or ProDos on each floppy. This was done as a convenience to keep from having to look around for a Master DOS disk every time you rebooted ("Now *where* did I put that damn floppy!??").
If you boot the Apple IIe without a floppy, you will get a Basic prompt, and can access the low-level monitor routines if you know how. But you will not be able to do too much with the machine unless you boot DOS or ProDOS.
The Apple II does not need a mouse.
Jeffree Star - Beauty Killermkrishnan
Mar 29, 08:22 PM
Can anyone help me with two questions:
1) Has the software update feature for Firefox ever work in identifying that there is a new version of FF itself out? I get updates to themes and extensions, but never FF. PR didn't find 1.0 when I clicked the prefs check for updates, and 1.0 didn't find 1.0.1, and now 1.0.1 didn't find 1.0.2. In the previous two cases, this was true even a couple weeks after the release of the new version (months for a lab PC using PR 0.8 that I hadn't been using for a while). So I figure that for some reason, the feature just doesn't work for me, in spite of the fact that there is an option checked right there, to look for FF updates.
2) Since search plug-ins are stored inside the contents of Firefox, what do people do in order to avoid having to re-install all their search plug-ins? Archive the directory and restore it? Or is there an easier way?
more...
jeffree star Pictures,I 've found many javascript that allow image cycling from a folder but what I'm looking for is a way to cycle image base on a sql request.
Any suggestion?
that you are Jeffree Star?Aye we'll need to see at least the PHP script, the HTML you posted seems fine.
more...
Poll: Is jeffree star a maleFor some reason, I can't get the "View in iTunes" link to work. I'm a paid iPhone developer, but it says "The Apple ID and password you entered does not provide access to ADC on iTunes."
Has anyone else had this problem?
Kat Von D and Jeffree StarRodimus Prime
Apr 11, 04:07 PM
Sure, in your mind it's always Apple's fault.
If you hate Apple so much why are you here?
no read what I was saying. I am not going to go with the standard MS is coping Apple crap that will be coming flying soon.
Hell Apple coping the flash game lay out more proves that the simple lay out used is kind of a standard long before Apple used it. It was shutting down the standard argument MS is coping.
BTW I would not even say Apple is really copy any one. It is just a simple layout and lets face it there are only so many ways to do that layout.
more...
Just Announced Jeffree StarTechieTepta
Mar 10, 07:43 PM
I have a game plan.
The KoP Apple Store is closest to my work- so when I get out tomorrow (hopefully before 3 PM, the earliest I can kick out is like 1:30 I think) I am going to check these forums and see how the lines are looking from people that are posting. If KoP is totally swamped and Ardmore is looking more promising, I'll head down that way.
If both stores are getting slammed, I'll drive back home to Exton and hit up the Target and Walmart... if those two fail I'll head to the Best Buy in Downingtown instead.
If all fails I'll try to order online. So from me, showing up at Ardmore is a maybe ;P
Jeffree Star.neoelectronaut
Oct 20, 09:04 PM
Is there perhaps stand-alone MP3 software for the PS2?
I know Blaze created a MP3 app for the Dreamcast during it's lifespan. Put the app CD in, boot it up, then swap it out with an MP3 disc, and you can play all the Mp3s on it.
There are also some freeware DC apps that do the same, and even play really obscure file formats such as OGG and .nsf.
more...
Jeffree Star Captured inmacbook123
Feb 20, 09:53 AM
I posted this question in an older thread but realized that the topic was somewhat different.
Here is my problem.
I am in the process of migrating my iPhoto pictures over to Aperture. Because I have close to 100k pictures and short clips, I can not import my entire 500 GB library at once because I don't have enough hard drive space to support both iPhoto and Aperture libraries at the same time. I also thought it might make sense to not have one gigantic library. Also I would like to have my old photos separated by years, and I don't know if Aperture would do this if I imported the entire iPhoto library (which does only separate them by events) at once. So it appears to me that the only import method that would work (please correct me if this is wrong) would be to open the "Masters" directory of iPhoto in the Finder, and drag and drop each year's directory into the "Projects/Library" panel in Aperture. Note that I do not want any editing information preserved from iPhoto, so using the Masters seems to be the most space efficient thing. So far so good but there appear to be at least two big snags. Firstly the yellow projects folders within each blue years folder in Aperture are not in chronological but in alphabetical order and I can't find out how to fix this. Secondly (and much more importantly) the dates on many old photos have been altered in an apparent random manner during the import into Aperture! Therefore they do appear in the wrong locations in my events library, according to the altered date. There are many too many photos that have been changed to undo this manually (I estimate it would take several weeks to do this).
But how and why could this have happened in the first place?
I also noticed that even when I change the dates of the Aperture masters to the true ones (by comparing to the masters in iPhoto), they still remain in the same wrong location in my Projects/Events library, according to the date originally (and falsely) assigned by Aperture.
There surely has to be a way to import photos into Aperture without ruining their date stamp?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Kat Von D and Jeffree StarOk, I currently have a Ti 15" powerbook, but WILL SOON be buying a new 12" powerbook (as SOON as they update the line). I was going to purchase I thought a new 17" Apple LCD Display, but found out that the companies that were quoting the price had none in stock.
So... I have two options. One being purchasing an apple studio display on ebay, or just go out and purchase a new 19" LCD display.
My question for discussion would be: 1) would you consider buying a used LCD monitor off of ebay? 2) What new 19" LCD would you recommend in the $450 price range?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts! :)
Search the forum you find heaps and heaps of recommendations for the Dell 20" wide screen, can't remember the name but some one will post it.
Jeffree Star Pictures, ImagesOr you could close the lid, put the Macbook Air flat on the table.
Simultaneously apply pressure from above on two diagonally opposite corners.
Repeat for the other corners.
Worked for me on the rev C.
You can upgrade the RAM to a maximum of 1.5 GB on later 12" PBs and 1.25 GB on earlier ones, using a 1 GB PC2700 RAM stick.
The hard drive can also be upgraded to (I think) any capacity IDE/P-ATA 2.5" laptop drive.
I don't know of any processor upgrades; you might check Sonnet's website to see if they have any.
Also, video editing and encoding on a G4 is not quite what I'd call "less intensive" use--it can do it, but it'll be slow.
And depending on the processor, Leopard will be OK--the faster the CPU, the better. Leopard on a 867 MHz G4 12" could be painful, though . . .
BlindMellon
May 5, 06:29 AM
There should be a -1000 button for threads like these... Or - "Lowest Ranked".
the OP's post was obviously in jest and quite funny. are you that humorless about apple projects that you can't have a little fun?
I am planning to Switch (upgrade) from PC to Mac but I still need to run some PC programs.
The only thing I hear about Virtual PC is that it�s terrible slow.
I am planning to put 2 Gigas of ram on my new Imac 20".
1 giga dedicated to the Virtual PC.
Does anybody has an experience if by doing this I should see a lot of performace Gain on Virtual PC?
I�am not planning to run games just normal applications (some design an graphics) but I need to run them on PC envieroment to ensure compatibility.
Thanks in advance for advice.
BUT
Considering that IOS 4.3 just want GM today - it would then show that iPAD 2 will be shipping with 4.21 on it.
which IS jailbreakable.
But when u first connect it to iTunes it's gonna ask you to update to 4.3 which we will just decline for the time being....
0 comments:
Post a Comment