Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, June 24, 2011

images house justinbieber selenagomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. selena gomez and justin bieber

  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    wallpaper selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. Selena didn#39;t say no,
  • Selena didn#39;t say no,



  • needhelp!
    01-21 01:49 PM
    I know one or two friends who had gap in between H1 transfer. So far USCIS has not been to strict about it.

    If you find a minute, could you please update your profile to help other members and IV?





    justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • webm
    02-24 03:01 PM
    I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...

    When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying us to use ssn# for federal tax filing and we have revoked your ITIN..


    HTH,





    2011 Selena didn#39;t say no, justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. Justin Bieber Wins Five Billboard Music Awards, One Selena Gomez Kiss
  • Justin Bieber Wins Five Billboard Music Awards, One Selena Gomez Kiss



  • delhirocks
    07-22 02:06 AM
    New fee is 1010 (I-485 + FP) + $305 (AP) + $340 (EAD) = $1655

    Nope 1010 includes everything...and yes, we do not have a choice. Even if we submit new fees, we will not be entitled to the benefits.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • lotsofspace
    04-04 04:23 PM
    I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...

    When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying us to use ssn# for federal tax filing and we have revoked your ITIN..


    HTH,

    Is it just a simple letter or is there a form ?
    We did not get the formal letter when we applied for ITIN. When we called they just gave us the number over phone, so I don't have instructions on what to do with ITIN when you get SSN.





    justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • webm
    03-06 02:39 PM
    yes EB3 India. I think when I look back, its just a matter of luck. Once it was RFE, second time I got a second finger printing and third time they just did'nt pick it up. But USCIS has been very promptful in approving my EADs and AP. I could be very well one of the oldest processing case sitting in the TSC shelf.
    (1700 days)

    We wish you get your GC soon.!!:)



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • TwinkleM
    07-02 02:39 AM
    @ Sunny1000, Thanx a lot for the information. Appreciate your immediate response.





    2010 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. house justinbieber selenagomez
  • house justinbieber selenagomez



  • binadh
    07-12 01:06 PM
    May be someone from NY can start calling/writing clintons office. Help us or return that $$$$.


    As per this report Indian-Americans raise $2Million. Can we get some help from her to raise our issues?

    source: http://www.nysun.com/article/57238


    If you think this thread is useless, CORE please close this thread.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • GCwaitforever
    06-30 06:01 PM
    Should not the mere fact of finding a substitute person for the labor petition invalidate the labor petition itself? The idea of labor petition meant to indicate non-availability of local talent (which includes H-1Bs already present?)... This is a contradiction in substitute labor petitions.





    hair Justin Bieber Wins Five Billboard Music Awards, One Selena Gomez Kiss justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • cheg
    08-29 10:24 PM
    If I were you I would just do paper-based application for I-765. I just checked the pdf file and it doesn't have any questions that one would have a hard time answering. Just fill it out and fed-ex it. :) That's what I will do once I keep on renewing my EAD.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez



  • gcisadawg
    09-25 02:45 PM
    http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy

    The slide is very informative and catchy. But the title could have been better. I thought of sending this to my colleagues at work. But the title
    "What part of legal immigration don't you understand?" stopped me.
    It could have been "Legal immigration 101" or something to that effect.





    hot selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • swadeshi
    07-27 04:06 PM
    I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.

    Hope that helps.


    I-94 numbers never change, I have had the same one's even though I switched visa types like L1 to H1 and travelled twice. The I-94 number never changes it remians the same.



    more...


    house is selena gomez dating justin justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. 2010 rare justin bieber and
  • 2010 rare justin bieber and



  • stuckinretro
    09-04 10:52 AM
    This is confusing. What is the source of this post?

    1). It says there can be another 485 that can be filed for the new EB2 labor. Looks like a safer option.

    2). It also says the dates have to be current to interfile. Needs lot of clarification to this post.



    This is what I found in another thread:
    "06/02/2007: NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
    • This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
    • However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
    • According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
    Name of 485 applicant
    Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
    I-485 Receipt Number
    "A" Number of the 485 applicant
    Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
    New I-140 to be inter-filed
    Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application.





    tattoo justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • immi_enthu
    09-28 06:03 PM
    Some have the July 2nd receipt date but other have a later date especially if your case has been transferred from NSC to CSC and then back to NSC.:rolleyes:

    yes I am :D and there are many July 2nd filers who have July 2nd as the receipt date and may not receive the EAD by Oct 1st. I may not either. I guess I am not that lucky here.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • piyu7444
    04-28 03:32 AM
    -When do I have to raise Ac21?
    - with H1 transfer or after or is it not required legally?
    u can use AC21 in 2 ways.
    one -change employer with ur H1b
    two -change employer with EAD if you have one.
    EAD is not necessary for AC21. EAD is a way not to transfer H1b and change employer,but you will need to renew this every year, EAD is temp green card while on H1 status.
    If you pass 180 days after 485 filing , it will remain valid if your 140 is approved and is not revoked before 180 days from 485 filing.


    - Is it safe to transfer H1 (after 180days) without AC21?
    - How will it affect my 485?
    I dont think there is such a thing.
    -What are the docs to be collected from old employer?
    -Can I retail same lawyer for GC while H1 is taken care by new company lawyer?
    Dont know, Keep all 140 receipts/notices, 485 receipt notices, consult a lawyer( it will cost 100$ a 30 min session or so)

    I m joining new company by changing H1.
    Too many questions too little input to take decission. Please provide your expertise advice.

    -When do I have to raise Ac21?
    - with H1 transfer or after or is it not required legally?

    - Is it safe to transfer H1 (after 180days) without AC21?
    - How will it affect my 485?
    -What are the docs to be collected from old employer?
    -Can I retain same lawyer for GC while H1 is taken care by new company lawyer?

    Guys - I m running out of time and got to respond to new company soon.

    Please provide your inputs.

    -Gc04
    July 07 filer
    Chicago state Chapter

    Raising AC21 is your choice, you can raise it as you change a job (either on h1b or EAD) or else you dont tell USCIS about the change until they issue you a RFE. To add to the else part-suppose you do not raise AC21 while changing a job.....USCIS might just issue you your GC without a RFE.

    There is no legal requirement to notify USCIS via AC21 about job change. (I am assuming you are changing the job after 180 days)

    It is safe to tranfer h1b after 180 days. The only affect on 485 I see is a RFE while USCIS adjudicates your case and would want to know your current employer/job/job description.

    You should always keep a copy of LC / I 140 and 485 and you can find a new attny. while h1b is being processed by your new co.

    I had my h1b+LC+140 filed by one lawyer (co. lawyer) and then I had my own attny. to file 485/EAD/AP and it just works fine as long as you have all the documents with you from your employer.

    Hope this helps...........





    dresses selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. dresses justin bieber y selena
  • dresses justin bieber y selena



  • a1b2c3
    08-05 11:51 AM
    it was pending..pls check the PM I sent you.



    more...


    makeup selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. is selena gomez dating justin
  • is selena gomez dating justin



  • ameryki
    10-17 08:29 PM
    Boss once you get an ead after applying for 485 one must consider taking the risks after 180 days because the chances of getting that 485 denied are slim to none unless your application has opportunities if you know what i mean.:)





    girlfriend justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. hairstyles selena gomez dating
  • hairstyles selena gomez dating



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    01-26 02:31 PM
    racism is considered sexy these days ;)

    If someone beats you up in the street corner because of racism, then come back here and tell everyone whether it is sexy or not. :D





    hairstyles Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating pics. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • Adam
    08-26 11:42 AM
    I spent about 15 minutes the other night trying to make C3-PO smilie to go with :rd: I found it tough if you wanna give it a shot.





    smiledentist
    10-26 11:33 AM
    keeping this question alive, please advice





    gc_on_demand
    04-04 11:29 AM
    Can pls add poll to this by month. We atleast know 3 cases..

    i voted as sep 2007 from one lawyer posted that news.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online