If the goal of Apple software is to sell Apple hardware, wouldn't it make more sense to give the airplay licenses away rather than trying to sell them?
justin bieber new haircut 2010SwiftLives
Jun 10, 01:19 PM
Those of you hoping for T-Mobile should do a little bit of research into Mr. Wu's track record in Apple predictions.
more...
justin bieber new haircutcfitz7111
Mar 25, 01:18 AM
Does anyone know if Target is price matching or is expected to be following suit with their own reduced prices? I have a hefty credit with Target that I would very much enjoy using on purchasing the original ipad at the new verizon price.
I dont think so. Working at Target the policy is that it has to be a print ad, and not a copy of an internet sale. Below is the policy from the website.
"If you find an item in a competitor's printed ad that is priced lower than it is at your Target store, we will match the price. The competitor's ad must be local and current, and the product must be the identical item, brand name, quantity and model number. Target.com is excluded from our price matching policy. Competitor catalogs can also be ad matched as long as the catalog displays a valid date and meets all other qualifications."
"Please show us the entire printed advertisement. Photos, photocopies, or mobile phone versions of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of competitive pricing."
Believe me I wish they would, with my normal 10% discount and an additional 5% for using the Target Debit card, I would be one happy camper.
justin bieber new haircutStill waiting... Come on blizzard! Send one to me!
more...
justin bieber new haircut 2011Missed this thread. I'll be there.
Justin Bieber just performedThe correspondents dinner was tonight and Trump got destroyed. He did not look happy.:p
more...
JUSTIN BIEBER NEW HAIRCUT 2010newagemac
Mar 24, 06:01 AM
Dnla?
DLNA doesn't even remotely compare to Airplay. Have you tried both?
IS JUSTIN BIEBER#39;S NEW HAIR-DOAhmedFaisal
Apr 12, 02:19 PM
Most political interest groups or whatever you may call them tend to sooner or later be a hindrance to integration that a benefit. It is in their very nature as their mission is to watch out for the interest of their constituents. Sooner or later that will lead to trying to carve out special privileges.
Also most of these interest groups do not truly represent the majority of the people they claim to represent anyways.
Doesn't matter what group that is, racial, ethnic, religious, industry, social etc.. Politics would benefit most from banning all of them from the political discourse.
more...
Justin Bieber 2011 New HaircutSo wait I will need to be burdened with a lower time out period because some soccer mom refuses to discipline junior while she sips on a venti iced latte from starbucks in her 2010 QX45 Urban assault vehicle??
hillarious - rofl.
This is welcome news. I hope all purchases, not just from the app store, are completely regulated and controlled. They also should pass some regulations into what not only our kids should eat, but also us adults. What about the fashion and clothing industry. What a waste of money. Regulate that as well. We don't need fancy clothes when our money could be used instead to fund pensions and research the growth of algae in tropical coral reefs.
If they are successful at enacting all of these wonderful regulations, then we can all get lobotomies and be led around with a government helper on full benefits. Our day will come. Government is indeed good.
enjoyed that immensely. thank you for the post.
Please let this serve as public notice of my intentions to bring to market, iParent, a revolutionary new app that allows even the laziest dumb asses to be good parents. Simply type in your parental situation into the app and buy your answer via an in-app purchase. :rolleyes:
You should have it let the users subscribe to questions and answers from other parents too so it is a recurring charge.
Parenting fail. People should learn how to use the device and check if the device has parental controls.
Truly, parents have become dependent on Uncle Sam to do the parenting work for them....
Yes "parent" is not just a noun, it is also a verb. It is something you are suppose to do when you have children. Handing a kid a device that is ready to let them buy whatever they want is irresponsible and has consequences. Both children and parents need to understand that.
My kid racked up $380 in cell downloads in one month. I didn't need my senator to step in. I took away her phone for a month, blocked her ability to purchase ANYTHING on it, and worked out the bill with my provider (AT&T) who practically wiped it all away.
As a father of three, I applaud you. You dealt with the result, taught your kid the consequences for her actions, and made sure it would not happen again. This is exactly what is suppose to happen when you have kids. You can't anticipate everything they might do, but you sure can make them understand the consequences for their actions and make changes to avoid history from repeating itself.
Pictures Of Justin Bieber NewCollected
Apr 21, 01:22 PM
Ahh my wet dream of John Carmack and Steve Jobs on the same stage gets a little closer.
more...
justin bieber new haircut 2010^^^ I heard they're pretty cool...
and the VG store by work has a long waiting list already... :eek:
justin bieber new haircutBBC B 32k
Oct 17, 05:13 PM
nope, should i be thinking Newcastle Brown Ale in st James Park? :D
more...
NEW JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT 2010puffnstuff
Mar 26, 04:54 PM
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/26/160022-jobs_schmidt_coffee.jpg
Steve:Let's go discuss this somewhere more private
Schmidt: My place or yours?
justin bieber new haircut 2010MacCoaster
Sep 20, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by dricci
P4s can't go Dual. It's sorta like the G3, it's just not designed to do that. It wouldn't work.
That is what the Pentium 4 XEON is for. So yes, P4s can go dual, in the Xeon configuration.
Edit: Hell, it can do 4-way or more. Quad G4 Macs? In your dreams...
more...
-new-haircut-justin bieber3GB download. It's times like this I wish I lived in Hong Kong.
justin bieber new haircut 2010idisk and dropbox both work for this. I use idisk to keep a synced copy of data on all my macs. It's not immediate update, but it allows access to the files even when away from the network. Not sure what will happen once mobileme transitions to it's new free version, tho.
justin bieber new haircut 2010The camera units are the same. The one installed in the photo just has a removable foam piece for light insulation. It exists on the black iPhone 4 as well.
damnyooneek
Apr 17, 10:05 AM
brasso works fine. been using it for 2 years now on the mbp.
LimeiBook86
Nov 14, 01:30 PM
that's stupid! why would the person behind me want to watch my videos!? They shouldn't put the video on the seatback of iPod connected passengers, they should put it on the seatback of the passenger in front of them!!
No, no. You got it all wrong. They mean the seatback that your facing. This is usually where the personal video displays are in a section that has them. :rolleyes:
I think this is a good thing for Apple. Once a few companies start to use the dock connector in their planes others will want the same thing. Now if they would still install some dock connectors in coach class...(maybe just not every seat) that would be nice too. :p :D
Scottsdale
Apr 20, 12:40 PM
I have zero reason to downgrade to Sandy Bridge with its forced worthless IGP & chipset.
I do believe the backlit keyboard will make it back IF Apple continues to sell a MacBook. If Apple eliminates the MB and puts the low end MBA in its place at $999, then I suspect the backlit keyboard stays a thing of the past. If however Apple keeps the MB, I think it will conclude that at least the 13" MBA needs the upgraded feature. It is extremely low cost. I would be shocked if it costs $0.50 per MBA unit, and it seems like a big advantage. I think Apple likes to "experiment" with features so it can then add them back and act like they learned their lesson when actually they just want added sales.
I really don't believe there is any worry about a Sandy Bridge CPU making its way into the MBA. With Apple's update cycles, it could easily just wait for Ivy Bridge. Let's remember that the only Mac that uses low and ultra low voltage CPUs are the two MBAs. Apple can update the MB, Mac mini, and 21.5" iMac to Sandy Bridge standard core CPUs and not get the horrific loss in graphics performance that the MBA would receive with LV and ULV CPUs and their respective IGPs. I just think the vast majority of MBA buyers a, don't care, and b, would be better off with C2D and Nvidia 320m for another year.
I will be shocked to see a Sandy Bridge MBA unless it includes a standard voltage CPU... Ivy Bridge just makes much more sense.
http://consumerist.com/2009/12/att-customer-service-new-york-city-is-not-ready-for-the-iphone.html
A call from The Consumerist to AT&T online sales:
Daphne: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
Laura: Hi, I was looking at the iPhone 3Gs and the system tells me that I cannot order one in my ZIP code. My zip code is 11231. (Brooklyn, NY) Is this true? Are iPhones no longer available in New York City?
Daphne: I am happy to be helping you today . Yes, this is correct the phone is not offered to you because New York is not ready for the iPhone.
Daphne: You don't have enough towers to handle the phone.
Laura: Thank you for your help. So the phone is not available to people anywhere in the city?
Daphne: Yes this is correct Laura.
-----------
This is an effing joke. You are actually trying to stop paying customers from using your service? AT&T, you're an embarrassment. Apple had better make sure this exclusivity ends next year. This is about as ridiculous as it can get.
ECUpirate44
Apr 27, 10:29 AM
Mac The Ripper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment