Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

images Kim Kardashian and her kim kardashian 2011 bikini. via Twitter.com/KimKardashian

  • via Twitter.com/KimKardashian



  • newbee7
    12-17 07:49 PM
    Check out the story on GregSiskind about a family with kids seperated due to immigration woes. Thank god that at least most of us are fortunate enough to be with our loved ones.

    http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10211326





    wallpaper via Twitter.com/KimKardashian kim kardashian 2011 bikini. HollywoodNews.com: Kim Kardashian has been open about her dislike for body
  • HollywoodNews.com: Kim Kardashian has been open about her dislike for body



  • alisa
    12-11 07:43 PM
    If 6000 of us could achieve so much in an year, imagine what 100k will do. That way we will be a credible enough force to be heard and respected. It still beats me how we have only 6000 odd members despite the dire situation that the majority of EB applicants find themselves in since 2001.

    For the life of me, I couldn't figure this out either.
    I also don't understand why most of EB applicants are so oblivious to the EB-based immigration situation.
    I am from ROW, and I could only shake my head in disbelief when one of my Indian friends asked me innocently if the 'situation' was 'really that bad'?
    If there really are 600K EB applicants, and all we can get is 6K members, then perhaps we deserve the crappy situation we find ourselves in today.





    kim kardashian 2011 bikini. via Twitter.com/KimKardashian
  • via Twitter.com/KimKardashian



  • sayonara
    09-06 09:15 PM
    Hi all,

    Got my EAD (the actual card ) and the AP today in the mail. Details are as follows:

    EB2 India - Filed Sept 06
    140 Approved by TSC in Apr 07
    485/EAD/AP Filed on July 2nd at NSC (R Williams 9 :02 am)
    LUD on 140 - 08/05
    Recd EAD and AP - 09/06

    Have not received 485 receipt or FP notice. EAD and AP are from CSC - I recide in CA.

    Good luck to all those still waiting !





    2011 HollywoodNews.com: Kim Kardashian has been open about her dislike for body kim kardashian 2011 bikini. kim kardashian 2011 oscars.
  • kim kardashian 2011 oscars.



  • ThinkTwice
    07-19 06:54 PM
    I pledge $200 towards this fund.



    more...


    kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian In Black Dress
  • Kim Kardashian In Black Dress



  • desi3933
    07-13 09:06 AM
    ....
    Self-employment is possible only on 1099. If you're on W2, you're *not* self-employed. Pls see IRS guidelines


    Here is DoL link. In the example, Mr. Smith owns LLC company, but still is considered Self-Employed.

    http://wdr.doleta.gov/directives/attach/UIPL/UIPL26-08.pdf

    For immigration purposes, only USCIS/DoL interpretation counts.

    .





    kim kardashian 2011 bikini. 0503_kim-kardashian-ikini-
  • 0503_kim-kardashian-ikini-



  • gemini23
    09-27 03:57 PM
    got my receipts today.

    Case Details:
    i-485/EAD/AP sent on 7/25 and reached NSC on 7/26 for my self and my wife.
    i-140 still pending at NSC.
    Got the receipts for all 6 cases from lawyer today.
    i-485 for me and my wife got transfered to TSC and pending.
    Case status shows Received on 7/26 and EAD approved for me and my wife from TSC on 09/26.
    AP pending in TSC.



    more...


    kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Who made Kim Kardashian#39;s
  • Who made Kim Kardashian#39;s



  • rajuseattle
    09-24 05:09 PM
    Guys i finally received our receipt notices on Sept 24th 2007.

    Self and spouse I-485/EAD/AP filed @ NSC on Aug 07th 2007
    Receipt Date: August 08th 2007
    Notice Date: Sept 14th 2007
    LUD: 09/18/2007 on 485/EAD/AP
    LUD: 08/12/2007 on I-140 pending at TSC.

    Awaiting my FP notice/EAD/AP/I-140 approvals.
    PD: EB3 ( India) June 2003





    2010 via Twitter.com/KimKardashian kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian and her
  • Kim Kardashian and her



  • ski_dude12
    08-26 12:56 PM
    I received a confirmation from the Ombudsman's office that they have received my case documents and would let me know when it get's assigned to an immigration specialist.

    I have not heard back from them yet... 3 weeks and counting... How long does it take them to followup on the case?



    more...


    kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian and her
  • Kim Kardashian and her



  • coolstonesa
    06-22 04:29 PM
    Here is the response from lawyer when I pointed him to the filing instructions on I-485 form:

    "The statutory requirement for employment-based immigration is that an ongoing employer-employee relationship exist at the time the I-485 is filed,
    and for a minimum 6 months thereafter. Any particular document used to verify this relationship is only valid for a relatively short period of time, before it becomes stale (i.e. 3-6 months).

    At the time of filing your I-485 adjustment of status petition, we included pay stubs to verify the current employer-employee relationship.

    If the I-485 is still in process greater than 8 or 9 months from today, Immigration Services is likely to request additional evidence of the employer-employee relationship, in the form of (1) the 2007 W-2 form,
    (2) most recent six months of pay stubs, and also (3) a current job offer
    letter.

    I proceed with the understanding that it is likely that the I-485 petitions will still be pending 8 months from now, and that therefore it is also likely that USCIS will require additional pay stubs, etc. verifying the employer-employee relationship."

    Generally speaking two recent pay stubs are sufficient to verify that you remain with the same employer. It is possible that if your petition is pending for more than 10 or 12 months, either a job offer letter or additional pay stubs will be requested.





    hair kim kardashian 2011 oscars. kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian released her
  • Kim Kardashian released her



  • sanjaymk
    07-20 10:18 AM
    please count me in for $50 for this and another $50 for the core. Let me know the address for the aman kapoor reimbursement fund.

    Sanjay.



    more...


    kim kardashian 2011 bikini. kim kardashian bikinis Laura
  • kim kardashian bikinis Laura



  • sina
    08-27 09:40 AM
    Congrats ajaykk! I hope mine will also come in few days. That is the hope.





    hot Kim Kardashian In Black Dress kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Candice Swanepoel in a ikini
  • Candice Swanepoel in a ikini



  • diptam
    06-22 01:41 PM
    Pay stubs talk about CURRENT employment , not FUTURE...

    >> "No, employment letter is absolutely required...", well, it is not.

    You are wrong. How are the pay stubs link to your future GC job. Employment Letter is listed right there on I-485 form as initial evidence.

    Do NOT confuse Current Employment Letter with Employment Letter for GC job


    Not a legal advice.
    ------------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    more...


    house have tagged kim kardashian kim kardashian 2011 bikini. KIM KARDASHIAN 2011 CALENDAR
  • KIM KARDASHIAN 2011 CALENDAR



  • makemygc
    07-02 09:14 AM
    Sent via USPS
    on 06/30/2007
    2nd Day delivery
    Tracker indicates its in LINCOLN,NE
    Expected/Promised delivery time - 3PM, 07/02/2007

    How did you get to see LINCOLN, NE? When I put my tracking info on USPS.com, it only shows:-

    The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 29, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.





    tattoo 0503_kim-kardashian-ikini- kim kardashian 2011 bikini. kourtney kardashian 2011
  • kourtney kardashian 2011



  • arnet
    05-23 03:31 PM
    I heard in yesterday radio talk show (with PA congressman) that a new group formed by house representatives (congressmen) called "representatives for legal immigration" (exact name not known because they said they are constructing a new website too), looks like, they oppose the illegal and support legal immigration. nt sure whether they will be of any help atleast during STRIVE bill debate to bring some relief to EB.



    more...


    pictures Who made Kim Kardashian#39;s kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian on what
  • Kim Kardashian on what



  • nk2006
    05-02 11:37 AM
    Where is the relief for foreign educated professional who is filed under EB3.

    They seem to exempt only for extraordinary ability ppl.

    Section 201 item two says exemption for all advanced degree holder who worked in US for atleast 3 years in a "related" field. I know there might be issues with definition of "related" but seems job can be EB2/EB3 as long as the beneficiary has an advanced degree and the job is in related field - they are exempt. Am I reading it correctly? I think is how its in STEM right now. A very good back bill for us (if CIR fails to materialize).





    dresses Candice Swanepoel in a ikini kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian: I couldn#39;t
  • Kim Kardashian: I couldn#39;t



  • ssa
    05-23 02:26 PM
    I have also called 6 senators till now and send email to 100 reporters from the CSV list from the other thread.
    Lets keep up the good work..



    more...


    makeup Kim Kardashian and her kim kardashian 2011 bikini. have tagged kim kardashian
  • have tagged kim kardashian



  • mbsac
    10-04 01:01 PM
    Hello,

    My application reached USCIS on July 5th, at 11.11 am at Nebraska SC signed by F.HEINAUER. But so far Checks have not been cashed

    I have added myself to the List


    Originally Posted by Rohan99
    If you are still waiting then please add your name

    Important: if you receive the RN then plz write in front of your name, what is RN(if honored actual RN), how did u get RN(check, lawyer, called USCIS), FP date,

    July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William
    --------------------------------------------------------
    lutherpraveen
    PDOCT05
    i99
    helpme1234
    kingnaga
    waitforgc123
    Rohan99
    gclongwaytogo
    cool_cat
    sivanu
    GKBest
    bluesky1

    July 5th
    ------------------------------------
    chalamcharla
    mbsac

    July 16, 9:00 am at Nebraska signed by R Pitcher
    --------------------------------------
    viveckj99
    gcspace

    July 13, at 11.11 am at Nebraska signed by F.HEINAUER
    ------------------------------------------------------
    gcnm04

    July 16, at 11.16 am at Nebraska signed by F.HEINAUER
    ------------------------------------------------------
    fetch_gc


    Please see signature for more details.Thx-- fetch_gc





    girlfriend kourtney kardashian 2011 kim kardashian 2011 bikini. kim kardashian kover
  • kim kardashian kover



  • cjain
    11-02 11:18 AM
    I was confident on this before, you have just made me super confident.

    I have been saying all along that one can get a same/similar job after 180 days irrespective of the whether I-140 was approved or not. I don't know why some people / lawyers spread so much mis-information on this topic.





    hairstyles kim kardashian bikinis Laura kim kardashian 2011 bikini. Kim Kardashian hot White
  • Kim Kardashian hot White



  • guchi472000
    09-09 05:57 PM
    Visa Bulletin October 2009 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4575.html)

    All
    Charge-ability
    Areas
    Except
    Those
    Listed
    CHINA-
    mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
    Employ-ment
    -Based

    1st C C C C C
    2nd C 22MAR05 22JAN05 C C
    3rd 01JUN02 22FEB02 15APR01 01MAY02 01JUN02
    Other
    Workers 01JUN01 01JUN01 15APR01 01JUN01 01JUN01
    4th C C C C C
    Certain Religious Workers U U U U U
    5th C C C C C
    Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
    Regional Centers C C C C C
    5th Pilot Programs U U U U U





    sm104
    11-17 04:01 PM
    Done!





    rkd
    09-08 12:43 PM
    Type EB3-I
    EAD Paper Filed at TSC on 07/01/08
    ND 07/08/08
    Received CPO email on 09/05.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online