
About my hair:Dont you think that chip would be a little to hot... :D . Well, I fully agree with OS X being the best. But the OS and the quality apps are all that is going for apple. Apple lacks speed, but I cant blame apple for that (stupid moto :rolleyes:), but I can blame them for not dumping moto a long time ago. If apple computer were just as fast as PCs there is no way I would think about getting near a 'peecee', but they arent as fast :(...
I know Kourtney#39;s outfit isnotjustjay
Sep 13, 09:05 AM
My experience getting my wisdom teeth out was much the same as everyone has described. The weirdest part has got to be how you don't feel the passage of time at all from the moment you are sitting on the chair and lose consciousness, and the next moment when you're lying down in the recovery room.
Normally when you sleep you are still somehow aware of how much time you have been asleep... you can wake up at 3:00am and realize you haven't slept very long, or you can wake up at noon and realize you've way overslept. Not so when they have you under.
It actually made me really appreciate the power (and danger) of date rape drugs... if this is what happens, you really wouldn't be aware of anything.
Kourtney Kardashian Hairat&t will know what your doing at all times:eek:
Ya! So much for a chip in your body, they will have them in your mobile device which you will always have! :eek:
This could have lots of cool uses though, and I was hoping a while ago that the iPhone would debut this technology on a large platform.
Kourtney Kardashian Hairbasesloaded190
Mar 26, 03:09 PM
So he really doesn't wear anything besides jeans and black turtleneck...huh :)
more...
See All Kourtney Kardashiancombatcolin
Oct 26, 01:26 PM
You can almost hear the cries of relief of all those people who put off buying a G5 and waited for Intel.
Years of support for the PPC my left arse cheek!
Kourtney Kardashian#39;s PostI'm hoping most people drive on past the Knox store when they see they construction thinking its closed and go to another Apple Store. Maybe we get shorter lines.
Either way, ill be there around noonish.
more...
Yes, I did cut my hair!Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
They ran out fast at Brst Buy Flower Mound. I wanted 32g wifi and all they had was 16g white. I left empty-handed.
and Kourtney Kardashianif apple came out with an iPhone the size of the RAZR or smaller with the same capacity/functionality as an 8GB iPod nano, id buy it.
if it did all that AND had functionality like a pda, id sell my grandmother to buy it.
I agree. All I want is a thin form factor (flip or bar), and the ability to sync ical, itunes (including video) and iphoto.
more...
Kourtney Kardashian HairGoldinboy17
Mar 24, 04:40 PM
Just picked one up in Norwalk CT - they had plenty in stock and the sales person didn't realize the markdown until I mentioned it. Great deal. They tried to sell me a ton of services, but you don't have to... $317 out the door.:)
You can't imagine how jealous I am of you >.>
Mind going back and picking one up for me? :D
Kourtney Kardashian Short Hairkristianmoss
Apr 20, 06:53 AM
Okay
So my problem is that I have found this code (C++) that uses both OpenCV and WxWindows. It's not my program but an OpenSource program that i'm trying to write a small plugin for.
But I have no idea how to get Xcode to recognise the headers for these two programs.
I'm pretty sure that I have installed them both correctly, but I still get these issues:
'wx/wx.h' file not found
'cv.h' file not found
'wx/wxprec.h' file not found.
I have not been able to find any help on that is related to Xcode 4, so I'm hoping you can help me.
more...
On Thursday Kourtney and herLiquorpuki
Apr 5, 10:03 AM
Somehow I was expecting to see a lot more praise and excitement for the 3DS after it launched....
The 3D effect seems to trigger mixed reactions. Other than that...there really doesn't seem to be anything truly exciting about it? I don't see any "wow, those graphics!!" or "holy cow, this thing is fast/powerful" type comments.
The general vibe I am getting from here and other places is more like "pretty neat", rather than "wow, so awesome". :confused:
I think it's because the launch titles suck.
I like the 3D effect. It feels like you're looking into a box, instead of at a screen. Headaches, losing the sweet spot, etc, are a non-factor for me. And what they did with the AR is pretty awesome.
But no killer game. Which makes it a revolutionary piece of hardware that barely has anything to show off what it can do.
kourtney-khloe-kardashian-takeHastings101
Apr 6, 01:21 AM
Normal people need to type documents, play little flash/java web games that their friends mail them, view youtube videos, facebook, and watch movies.
I'd say current tablets can really only do half of that well. A tablet with a slide out keyboard and Flash&Java could do the other half :p
more...
Kourtney Kardashian Bumps ItI agree that's a great idea. Apple once again on the forefront of thinking great things.
My concern comes when an inividual brings a x-rated(porn) content on their iPods and choose to see on the seat screens. That will cause a furor!:eek:
Kourtney Kardashian HairGreedy content distributors.
Surely they want more money.
I think I am going to have to agree with you on this one. I have a snarkly feeling they are going to want to re-negotiate their contract to include money's from this now!
more...
Kourtney KardashianMachead III
Jan 6, 09:50 AM
Hmm...
I wasn 't buying any of the in depth analysis people were making over the New Year splash, but now...
We can be pretty sure the two images represent colours and styles involved in a new theme - whether that theme is simply a logo for iTV (most likely), Leopard (still pretty likely) or an iPhone/new iPod (unlikely, just because... it doesn't look very relevant) is unknown.
I hope it's Leopard tbh. I couldn't give a sh�t about iTV.
Kourtney Kardashian, whoThe GOP claimed that the the Democrats were overspending, but they failed to address how much worse things would be had they not done all the things to fix the mess left over from their president and party leadership. (A president who started the bailouts and is responsible for the highest budget ever). The GOP did not address this... I wonder why.
By the way, we could cut the deficit in half with one simple act, all while preserving necessary services and relief for the hardest hit. End the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy.
more...
kourtney kardashian hair up.spicyapple
Aug 14, 09:46 AM
I find it amazing he's never used a computer before doing the Mac ads. But he uses a Mac now, and that's all that counts. :)
Poor Kourtney Kardashian- just don't have any time for this.
Time enough to post about it though ;) Merryxmas
kourtney kardashian, dashhere are some good references to get a grasp of the differences. As others have stated, the lens is the same focal length, but on a smaller sensor body (APC), the image is essentially "cropped". Some websites..
Site #1 (http://www.extremeinstability.com/topic-full-frame.htm)
Site #2 (http://www.petapixel.com/2010/10/02/full-frame-vs-crop-sensor-comparison/)
Site #3 (http://www.the-digital-picture.com/canon-lenses/field-of-view-crop-factor.aspx)
The second site is a video that is nice. 3rd site has good info.
Other organizations do that stuff also. The majority of Planned Parenthood's business is abortions.
PS don't Planned Parenthood's origins
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiB6uev6YgSNjwxX4UKSC9pbvsKw6nx6yL14SLwcGh6Uv-Eut8yuWtpeo4RJPvtvPedQp_6aURPUMbfnDc8lOLMbwZ7S03Q-5BXgmklSUUMsL6km6NT5yAxgUEWMoajJsl-vZUwgEIspp-/s400/sanger_kkk.jpg
When the hell is Apple going to seed leopard to us select developers? Also an update of the WWDC videos would be nice. It sucks when you get hospitalized and can't recover in TIME to go to WWDC.
The least Apple could do is treat developers who are excited and PAY for select accounts (myself included) with a little respect and post some of the leopard stuff. geeze.
If you are an Apple developer unable to leave your country or travel to the united states and physically attend the conference in San Francisco you are pretty much screwed.
It annoys me that I pay for this treatment, yet Microsoft is more than happy to release all kinds of pre beta stuff to me just for signing up as a developer.
Apple TAKE CARE of your paying developers. Geeze.
wirelessmacuser
Oct 6, 03:27 PM
The "Three Phase Cycle"
1) Rumors circulate about a "new" size of iPad, or iPhone (for example).
2) Fan-boys immediately become emotional and negative, spewing hate, denial, and opinions on why it's a really bad Idea.
3) Rumors turn to reality, Uncle Steve blesses it. Suddenly like a miracle, the fan-boys do an about face, sucking up to Uncle Steve and heaping praise on the "Brilliant Idea Invented By Apple".
What a Hilarious, Goofy Kind of Entertainment the Fan-Boys provide... :)
Two new models, a "high end" and a smaller "low end" model???
Already exists. They are called the 8gb iPhone 3GS for $99, and the 32gb iPhone 4 for $299.
Close, but not so much.
Two models, that are so close to each other in form factor, functionality, and usefulness, that it's not the same as high end, low end.
The rumor if true will bring momentum back to Apple, something they could use about now. Oh sure, the current product is selling quite well, but under very well manipulated and fabricated "facts".
Apple is the master of marketing, hype, manipulation and getting what they want (read "Apple Tax"). They are also smart enough to know that they must freshen up the iPhone beyond the "wow" factor which wears off quickly.
I really want .mac, but it's just not compelling enough.
I keep my bookmarks sync'd between my Mac at home and my PC at work in Firefox with Foxmarks. Free extension.
I use gmail and yahoo for webmail. 2+gb of storage each. I'm debating which to stick with for calendar. I can use gmail and sync ical to it right now. However someone is already starting a service (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/spanningsync/browse_thread/thread/33374a59c38cbe15)which will let you completely sync Google cal and ical by being able to make changes to both (effectively duplicating what .mac gives you)
I could convert another gmail account into storage space with a plug in. Right now I use mediamax (http://www.mediamax.com/) for 25gb of FREE storage.
Flickr offers ways to publish right from iphoto for a very easy and free way to share photos online.
So for me to cough up the dough, .mac needs more, much more.
All of the above are compeltely valid points. However, there are two large weaknesses to this idea.
First, you're assuming that .mac users want to use Firefox as their browser. Many of us believe strongly that Safari is a better browser. I don't use plugins or extensions - I want my browser clean, slick, and simple. I like my fonts to appear the way they're intended. I was my interface consistent with the rest of my Apps.
Second, and more importantly, look at what you've done in each point. You've addressed each of .mac's features using a separate third party. Sure, you can duplicate any number of the features elsewhere. The reason .mac is useful is because it's all in one place. For many users, the idea of having to to Google for their Mail, Flickr for their photos, MediaMax for their storage, and all the while depend on third-party plugins to make it go round... it all just sounds like a headache. Sure, if you know what you're doing it works fine. But $8.25 a month really isn't that much for the simplicity and ease-of-use that .mac offers the average user.
Sure, we'd all love to see .mac get better. And I'm sure in time it will, but let's stop hating on it so much. For the day-to-day user, .mac is a great tool, simple and easy to use, and really isn't all that expensive in the scheme of things. It's two latte's a month... big deal.
Unless reporting someone to the FBI counts as "aiding and abetting" I don't agree.
I didn't realize assisting in procuring abortion for child prostitutes counted as reporting to the FBI
mea culpa
Have the idiots said why exactly they want to kill Planned Parenthood? Is it because they claim most of Planned Parenthood's budget goes towards abortion, (which is not true)? I was watching Bill Mahr last night and the conservative on his panel said that originally the Tea Bagger movement claimed to be about money, budget issues, taxes. But the PP show down over the federal budget shows that they also have a social agenda.
If they are truly worried about paying for welfare, you'd think they'd be thrilled if the low income families were popping out less babies by means of contraception...
People are a nation's greatest asset. Planned Parenthood should not be funded by the government, all incoming money goes into one pot and then distributed thus some money goes towards abortions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment