Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 2, 2011

lil wayne album artwork

lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne Commercial For

  • Lil Wayne Commercial For



  • pukifloyd
    Mar 29, 06:32 PM
    he looks so thin...damn

    sure this was a publicity stunt...





    lil wayne album artwork. Lil+wayne+album+art
  • Lil+wayne+album+art



  • SockRolid
    Apr 5, 01:08 PM
    A touch- or proximity-sensitive home button would cause enormous grief. Just imagine playing a game in portrait mode. Move your thumb too close to the home button and boom: back to the home screen. Unacceptable.





    lil wayne album artwork. Props to Lil Wayne HQ!
  • Props to Lil Wayne HQ!



  • blacktape242
    Feb 18, 03:43 PM
    how many black turlte neck shirts does he own?!?!! lol :D
    He must have lots cause the are BLACK and not that faded black/grey
    from being in the washer and dryer over and over.

    I bet hes got a pair of blue jeans on too....

    is it good to see him out though, i hope he's feeling better





    lil wayne album artwork. If he pulls a Lil#39; Wayne,
  • If he pulls a Lil#39; Wayne,



  • Mebsat
    Apr 12, 02:27 PM
    Office for Mac or Office for Windows? Easy decision.

    I haven't opened VMWare Fusion for months, since I installed Office for Mac.

    YMMV.

    After dealing with the bugs in Excel 2011 for Mac, I have been running the PC version of Excel 2010 in Fusion ever since...it runs far faster on the VM than Excel for the Mac runs. There is no comparison.

    I'll see if the update helps but I'm not expecting much.

    Plus a lot of add-ins aren't available, but you can get Solver for Mac now.

    To each his own, I just use the PC version because I can build large worksheets much faster in it. (using Fusion 3, Win7Pro, Excel 2010)



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. Single Album Art Lil Wayne
  • Single Album Art Lil Wayne



  • ChazUK
    Apr 17, 03:07 PM
    The biggest reason why Android will not overtake the iPhone in app sales is that the iPhone is consistent in its OS revisions.
    Are we not forgetting that the market for apps is going to start to fragment come OS4? With 1st gen iPhone and iPod touch owners stuck without an update and iPad owners stuck on 3.2 until "Fall", development for iPhone may start to become a pain soon if you want to maximise customer base. I'm not sure how backwards compatible an app developed for the iPhone and OS4 would be when running on the iPad if it uses API's not available on 3.2.

    Then we have the potential of 3 different OS4 capable phones which may vary in features come the next gen iPhone. 3G can't multitask and will undoubtedly mis some OS4 features, the 3GS will do everything Apple has shown so far and I expect the next iPhone to have some more features over the last two.

    Android's open-ness which is a strength is also its biggest weakness. As a developer its a small nightmare to test and develop for it because of so many unknowns.

    Are we talking software or hardware wise here?

    It must be a pain in the arse developing for Android and working out things like, does it have a trackball or D-pad, what processor & how much RAM the device has, what size screen does it have, which OS revision is it using....

    So far as unified hardware goes, the iPhone has been king so far, I agree. :)

    Have you got any Android projects currently in development?





    lil wayne album artwork. of Lil Wayne#39;s new album
  • of Lil Wayne#39;s new album



  • ojobson
    Mar 28, 08:22 AM
    I guess this event will also see the launch of Lion and an updated iMac?



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. The cover for Lil Wayne#39;s new
  • The cover for Lil Wayne#39;s new



  • firestarter
    Apr 5, 05:53 PM
    No, it doesn't. The line-in port does not supply power for a microphone.

    Which line in port? Are you talking about the (now removed) line-in on the 30 pin connector (not on iPhone 4) or are you talking about the second ring on the TRRS headphone/mic connector?





    lil wayne album artwork. Best album art ever, we say.
  • Best album art ever, we say.



  • wal9000
    Apr 27, 10:31 PM
    Check out CandyBar (http://panic.com/candybar/). It's not particularly cheap, but it does what you want, and Panic's a great company.



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. Lil+wayne+album+artwork
  • Lil+wayne+album+artwork



  • Glideslope
    Apr 21, 07:39 PM
    4S. I like the name, and it makes sense to keep continuity with the previous naming scheme (3GS). I guess we'll see a true iPhone 5 next summer.

    I'm going to agree with you on this.

    3G --> 3Gs --> 4

    4--> 4s --> 5

    Same update path, but the timing altered by the CDMA production.

    4s in Sept iPhone 5 in June 2012 with LTE. :apple:





    lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne Tha Carter IV Album
  • Lil Wayne Tha Carter IV Album



  • Cougarcat
    Aug 19, 10:59 AM
    because it's turned on by default. it should be off by default (IMO) and then turned on as an option. many people aren't aware that Facebook's new "features" are almost always on when rolled out.

    It will only update if you allow it to use your location, and then after that only if you tap the places icon. It doesn't update your location automatically.



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne “The Leak 2″ Mixtape
  • Lil Wayne “The Leak 2″ Mixtape



  • Plazman
    Oct 26, 08:51 PM
    Try making a new mail in Firefox 2. You will see a pop up window with a tool bar at the top but otherwise blank.

    Are you using a pop-up blocker?





    lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne The Carter IV Album
  • Lil Wayne The Carter IV Album



  • JackAxe
    Mar 31, 04:52 PM
    This seems to be the demo title - is that because it's mearly a 3D version of Pilot Wings 64?

    Seems to be the same as the N64 version when I was doing Free Flight on the Island.

    Want to see what Starfox is like, though I heard it's also the same as the N64...

    It's actually more of an extended version of the Wii Resort's flight game. Same exact island. Everything looks and feels the same.

    The 3DS feels like a portable Wii.

    I liked Star Fox 64, but I nope it's a new game.



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. album cover lil wayne
  • album cover lil wayne



  • swarmster
    Apr 19, 01:10 PM
    It can be scrollable. And can't icons just be overlaid in the corner a'la Lion Mission Control?

    It could be scrollable, but expose isn't scrollable so you're mixing metaphors. And it's not just about whether you can fit more than 9 apps - what if you're using bulky apps and can only keep 7 apps in memory at once (the iPad 1 had less memory, remember)? You're putting up invisible walls in your interface.

    Little icons in the corner is one option, although in a way making the icon a sub-feature of the window implies that multiple windows could be associated with that icon, which isn't true. Even if you don't agree, it is just one alternative, and it would be presented along with all the other prototypes, and Apple apparently decided the multitasking pane was better. Expose isn't always an evolution.


    The current implementation is also inconsistent in the UI department, in that the same action and will result in two different actions.

    In some cases, a hold > jiggle > close will result in an app shutting down, and other times the same action set (hold > jiggle > close) will result in an app being deleted.

    Are you arguing that the multitasking pane doesn't have clear differentiation from the home screen? I thought giving it a different texture, pushing the home screen up out of the way, and requiring a quick double-press to bring it up accomplished that.





    lil wayne album artwork. album cover art. Lil Wayne
  • album cover art. Lil Wayne



  • AbyssImpact
    Apr 20, 02:07 PM
    Why do you guys assume Nvidia cannot make graphic cards for Sandy Bridge? Have you seen Dell's Alienware laptop line? They have the new processors and also are using Nvidia graphics card.



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne
  • Lil Wayne



  • Mousse
    May 3, 12:04 PM
    New day, same old issues.
    In speeches, less emphasis on Bin Laden, and more focus on "evil-doers" in general.

    That's too vague to sway the mindless masses. The Government will find someone else to demonize and have the public whipped into another bloodlust frenzy for his head. "The more thing changes, the more the stay the same," as the old saying goes.





    lil wayne album artwork. lil-wayne-rebirth-album-cover.
  • lil-wayne-rebirth-album-cover.



  • ComputersaysNo
    Mar 17, 04:42 AM
    I was in Oman two weeks ago, and the gasprice was 0,28 dollarcent per liter...



    more...


    lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne Album Cover The
  • Lil Wayne Album Cover The



  • Infinity
    Sep 25, 10:52 AM
    From http://loop.worldofapple.com/

    "....Aperture 1.5 update available this week, free to existing customers
    That�s it folks."

    The event is over.
    No MBP to be seen :(





    lil wayne album artwork. Lil Wayne#39;s Tha Carter III
  • Lil Wayne#39;s Tha Carter III



  • Liquorpuki
    May 4, 10:51 AM
    If you're going to present an argument, try not to reach to the bottom of the barrel and take it out of context.

    I wasn't presenting anything. I was addressing your argument as you presented it, which was vague and absolute. You argued war is responsible for all important innovation. It is really easy to pick apart a claim like that.

    And I don't know what world you live in, but most ppl I've ever met never thought they would get cancer. Or at least not until they are very old when many ppl get it anyway b4 they die. Certainly not young ppl and in a couple of years.

    Well, the stats are 30% of the world's population will get cancer this lifetime. Over 10% will die from it, making it responsible for more deaths than any war. So I thought it was funny you were arguing that war, because it causes death, will instill humans with a special urgency that will allow us to develop a cure for something that causes more death.





    lil wayne album artwork. Album Cover: Lil Wayne
  • Album Cover: Lil Wayne



  • clintob
    Oct 26, 10:48 PM
    Awesome, I love it! I want to sign up for .Mac so bad, but I can't justify it being worth $99 per year. I would gladly pay $49 per year, especially since I would use iWeb, Photocasting, and all the other good stuff.
    $8.25 a month is too much to keep multiple computers in sync? That alone is worth $8.25/month for me. I hardly use the .mac Mail, and rarely even the iDisk (although it's nice to have). The syncing of bookmarks and address book is mindlessly easy, and invaluable for me.





    Elijahg
    Apr 5, 10:16 PM
    It will be interesting to see if Apple develops its own controller chip for ARM processors.

    I agree! They'll have to deal with flipping the endian-ness of the different architectures, the complete lack of a extensible interface like PCI-E on ARM too may pose a challenge.


    The idea of having a common connector like minidisplay port is quite awesome, and the utilization is all in the software control approach. Dual channel, full bidirectional, with the possibility of up to 4 protocols running simultaneously with very high data rates. Apple is just covering their future bases, and doing it very nicely.


    Yup, it'll be great if we manage to cut down the reams of connectors we have now to just a few TB and maybe USB ports. One port for all is a great idea, which has been tried in the past (i.e. USB's original intention), but USB was never designed well enough to become one-for-all. Just imagine having a Mac Mini attached to a 4TB disk array with an iTunes library on, daisy-chained to a HDTV. All through one thin cable, no messing about with X number of different cables all over the place. If you needed more storage, just add an extra disk into the daisy-chain.


    One post wanted everything to go thru a standard phone jack. Not at all likely or even possible.

    I saw that too, but forgot to reply in my previous post... @ the headphone jack poster: A standard headphone jack works with USB as it's got 4 wires, just one more than a normal set of headphones. Apple have an extra ring around the USB to jack cable, enabling USB transfer. It wouldn't be possible to add more than a few extra sleeves to the headphone jack without getting problems with interference and alignment. Displayport/Thunderbolt uses 20 pins, which would be quite a challenge to fit onto a jack plug. Though if Thunderbolt supports optical transmission, that could be used in a headphone jack, with the rings used for power only. Similar to the Toslink to headphone jack adapters. I'm not sure if TB does support future optical connections though. ;)





    combatcolin
    Oct 26, 01:26 PM
    You can almost hear the cries of relief of all those people who put off buying a G5 and waited for Intel.

    Years of support for the PPC my left arse cheek!





    stridemat
    Apr 24, 01:54 PM
    When I get home I will have a look at setting it up again, Im not sure how good an iPhone would be at folding :cool:





    MattSepeta
    Apr 12, 02:11 PM
    He's just speaking truth to power. It's a violent outburst caused by the man's oppression by the white majority. It's unfortunate that a woman was beat up, but we must consider the root cause - whites.

    Seriously, I had to write papers on this crap. It's pretty awesome. I took it as a lesson on how you can win any argument by changing the rules.

    Lucky for you, you got to help finance the mess that is the University system :)





    Eastend
    Nov 12, 07:59 PM
    Oh, I know it's sort of off-topic, but check this out:

    How to Fold a Shirt (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/fold.php).

    And for those among us here who speak Japanese, what is the woman saying exactly?

    If they told you what she was saying, then you still could not understand it.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online