
Dexter, Weeds quotes orIn conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.
thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.
Movie Quotes:Hi,
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28
Love amp; BasketballNew fee is 1010 (I-485 + FP) + $305 (AP) + $340 (EAD) = $1655
I-485 new filing fee is a package fee (I-485+EAD+AP)= 1,010
love and asketball quotesI asked my friend about this, since he has not had any idea he asked his friend, who suggsted to talk to another friend of his friend who knows little about immigration and he told my friend of friend of friend that "Tell your friend or be assured that you can not talk for your friend in immigration related issues".
Guys, we are entering 2010...
redcard and igcard, why don't you guys just fuck off?
more...
Love Their Basketball!At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744
I read your post and trusted the BSS system memo from DHS however the lawyer and the IO from TSC says FP expired and need redone. I recall fully that my FP was digital. With USCIS nothing can bet trusted and everything is a mystery.
Quotes Myspace CommentsHow will the new bill affect the I-485 processing time?
Does anyone know the minimum and maximum times required for I-485 processing?
What type of factors delay the I-485 processing?
Let us say A filed for I-485 on the day 1 of the month when PD becomes current, B on the 15th day and C on the last day. Does this mean that A will get greencard first, B next and C last?
Thank you in advance for your information.
more...
love and asketball quotes.Yes, this is administrative processing.
Did VO kept your passport?
Basketball, Basketball QuotesAt last I am able to get to the root of the issue. I went to Logan airport and spoke to Immigartion dept people. They have seperate cell called differed inspection for these kind of clarifications.
When I explained the situation they found that the i-94 number in their system is not matching with that of mine. So when SSA is searching the database they were not getting any details. They have issued a new i-94 card to me and asked me to re-submit the request to SSA. Hopefully they will be able to get it this time.
If any one faces similar problems, they may contact immigation dept of Logan at #617-568-1810 option 0 and ask for differed inspections.
Thanks for all your suggestions, have wonderful time:)
more...
Love And Basketball QuotesIf you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
$10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.
Please take your poll above.
Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.
Ideas are like a**holes. Everybody as got one. :D
In Love and Basketballdid you ever got a receipt notice?
ps. I am in the same boat and getting very nervous now.
more...
to our love of asketballamslonewolf
04-23 09:59 AM
Thanks for all the info.. I have a eb3 pd of 5/2002.. So, will be a long wait till my turn..
Basketball QuotesThanks a lot snathan.
emploer A is still holding my H1b, they did not revoke it.
employer A(American Company) has offered me a job and asked me to start from Monday(02/23) but employer B(Indian Company) has applied for
H1b transfer.
The only thing I am worried, if there is another layoff with employer A before H1B transfer with employer B. In that situation can I join employer B and maintain my status.
please help me.
Yes...if you get the approval, you can join the company B, anytime you want.
more...
love quotes Pictures, Photos amp;As such residency on h1b is extremely in recent times so I guess same is with fellowship.
You meant, getting residency on h1b is extremely 'difficult' in recent times? Anyways, if your wife has once got a residency on H1, getting a fellowship on H1 should not be that difficult. Hospitals are much easier on physicians that are already on a H1 status...its the same as its the case with IT employers...once on a H1, its easier to move around on a H1..
Just like my wife, your wife too now has sufficent H1 years to get through both residency and fellowship, I guess, so running out of time is not a problem either.
Only thing, people like you and me need to worry about is what if the residency is pursued at a non-profit (quota exempt H1) and wife decides to pursue fellowship at a for-profit (quota H1).
In that scenerio, fellowship on a H1 might be a bit of a problem...
I suggest, if your wife has already started residency on H1, avoid thinking of getting onto a J1 ever.
You will unnecessarily complicate her immigration profile...
i love playing asketballMy 485 details
PD Nov 2005 EB 2 India Ported from Previous employer
Applied date July 2007
ND aug 23
Ist I 140 approved jan 2006 --( This got the below message)
2nd I 140 approved Mar 2007
Today I got a CRIS mail ,that my already approved I 140 got a status
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing.
On July 20, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
This is my Previous employer's I 140approved in jan 2006, I transfered the PD .Any thing is wrong. I am so scared . I was laid off from April. Till now I did not get any Job.
Do I have to worry because this is my previous company I-140.
more...
Love amp; BasketballAs the title says if your EAD has expired or is about to expire in couple of days and have not received renewed EAD, what are you doing/planning to do?
I have seen few threads in the site having information all around. I thought may be its a good idea to consolidate them here.
Love And Basketball Quotesi have first hand experience. don't believe what USPS guys tell you. All CIS mail says 'Address Service'. I guess that means only deliver to that address otherwise return to sender.
i too talked to USPS guys, believed what they said and did mail forwarding and AP was returned back to CIS. learned a costly lesson.
AFAIK, people got RFE's when they moved very far, like coast-to-coast, but none for people moved not so far.
my experience with AR-11 was good. but make sure to complete the second step for pending applications.
I am in similar situation. While my street address will also stay the same the building is same I am just changing floors...going from a 1 bed to 2 bed which I have to and can't avoid.
I checked with USPS and they told me that they do automatic mail forwarding for 3 months and which could be expanded...I am not going to intimate USCIS till I have to...I mean delay it as long as you receive your mails you won't miss a thing + the attorney also gets the RFE and their address is fixed and you will get that anyway.
The postal people can mess up delivery too and i have had friends who did not receive letters from USCIS due to delivery problems .....anything and everything can happen.
Point is to delay the notification to avoid an RFE....but if everything else is fine and legit I won't mind filling up the address change notification.
SoP
more...
We love Eye Candy too!Was you 485 filed initially at VSC and then transfered to TSC? If so you must have received the orignal transfer notice. That should suffice as orignal 485 receipt.
My wife had gone to DMV in fair oaks mall and they had asked her to produce the original I485 and unfortunately we don't carry it. Our license is going to expire next month.
Anybody know what we can do in this situation. Has anybody got a licence recently from VA state.
thanks
Love And Basketball Quotes:I have sent an email to the Embassy today, enquiring about the status of my application and finally, for the very first time, received a response saying it will be checked into. I hope to hear that they have already mailed it out.
love and asketball quotes. Love And Basketball Quotes; Love And Basketball Quotes. vincenz. Apr 25, 12:26 PM. Really hoping they bring back the 24quot; thisgceverywhere
06-10 08:00 PM
1000+ views in 8 hours but only 2 more people have called all representatives during the entire day today.
Seriously, what will it take for the rest of you to call?
Some of you don't like the title of the thread. I understand your concerns but I don't know how else to wake people up. Guys, I'm risking going from a 'green status' to 'red status' here on IV by continuing to push this thread but if that will make a few people call the representatives then I'm willing to pay the price.
I and a bunch of friends want to join the state chapter for Alabama, but I could not find the details. I also searched in the State chapter page:
ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Could someone provide the details?
Thank you
bablata2007
11-27 03:18 PM
My 485 is pending with receipt date of Aug 9th, 2007 . It looks like my company is going to layoff a large # of employees. What is the best possible route to take should I lose my job now?
Pls help.
Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment