
Habló de su novia,Mine was filed by Fragomen in June and responded to audit in November as well. If your case was filed by Fragomen you have no option but the wait. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am in exactly the same situation.
Mine was not filed by Fragomen, and it is still pending for more than 15 months. So, I don't think there is anything we can do about it. To rub it in a little more - I am on EB2-ROW. So, Labor is holding everything......
:mad:
Separarse de su novia,EndlessWait
06-20 12:05 PM
My wife's current H4 is valid till Nov. She got her H1 also approved from Oct'2007. She checked the status this morning only on USCIS.
I'm applying for I-485 and adding her as spouse. Should I file for her advance parole and put her status as H4 in it? What happens to to her H1 approval, if advanced parole gets approved also. Will she loose her H1 status?
any ideas??
y su novia Kate Middleton,This lou dog has done much damage to our community, firing him from CNN or removing his sponsers is not going to do much. He will go to another channel and life goes on. Get this guy on our side and make him tell our story. When the dog barks point it towards enemy.
Mediante un mensaje su páginaHi
I am trying to do a H1B transfer from my current employer.I am searching for a good employer(consulting firm) in Atlanta,GA area..
Can anyone advise me on a good employer.I heard that Pyramid Consulting is one big vendor in atlanta..Any inputs about Pyramid is greatly appreciated..Or any other good vendors in atlanta area?
Thanks
kp
more...
a cuchilladas a su novia,puskeygadha
12-03 10:22 AM
thanks so much guys
my labor is in bpc
I still have 18 months in H1B. but after I get my I140 I will switch
if I feel that I cant file 485 for a while
Los alegatos de su abogado sonyou are right, but isnt that found only when you are travelling outside of the USA? If I am in USA till i get a gc and then add my wife, how will anyone know if she is out of status ?
If they know you changed employers to use EAD (your previous employer has to cancel your H-1b by law which also cancels the H-4), then they will know.
Check some of the RFEs that are coming in these days. They want to see documentation in support of lawful presence right from day one of the applicant's entry, even if it was 10 years ago.
more...
ir a ver a su novia Jillsam_hoosier
12-21 10:25 AM
I will also be calling in.
Vida personal: Casado con suI know some of you will be attending the Rally in DC on Sep 18th.
But most wont be attending the rally in DC on the 18th. Wouldnt it be good if the people who are not able to attend the DC rally conduct a rally in Texas at the same day.
This way, there will be a multi pronged effect. In fact, it would have an even greater effect if simultaneous rallies are held in other places too. Like
West Coast (Bay area )
Midwest (Chicago)
Texas (one of the major cities - Dallas, Austin or Houston)
Think of all the local media attention this gets & also the ripple effect into national media.
Any thoughts ??
more...
Guillermo y su novia Kate.Our lawyer asked us to submit 2 pictures for our 5 yr old daughter for our I-485 application However, after we sent all the documents, lawyer said they need another 2 pictures for her but they already filed our application and will just send the rest of the pictures if the USCIS ask for it, Is there any chance that USCIS will deny our application because of 2 missing pictures? Anyone has the same situation? Thanks.
en compañía de su novia,There's another thread with same details being discussed in the forum.
more...
de Inglaterra y su novia,USCIS has its own guideline of issuing EAD within 90 days. Since there was heavy work load after July, they issued without FP. For the EADs issued without FP, they are re-issuing EAD with FP.:)
Why would USCIS do duplicate work?
con su novia, Maria Topp."Masters and PhDs would be exempt from the cap on H-1Bs and green cards," said Hoffman.
Are you sure of this? I, of course, hope you are right. It would be great!
more...
mario casas y clara lago.As discussed above with cyrus mehta's blog: This is all discretionary:
My definition f discretionary: "You need a good lawyer which can wrap your sandwich in "golden wrap" and sell it for $45 instead of seeling it in a "brown bag" for $3.75. It's the same sandwich!!" It sounds harsh, but that's the reality when you deal with a demon called "Law and Lawyers".
Simple version: have it worded by a good lawyer to justify it and make it "same or similar". It is the "wrap" that determines the "price".
Good Luck.
Excellent definitiion. and yes that is the difference between a good lawyer and a bad lawyer. Most of immigration related work (GC, H1) is filling forms which even a layman can do, except when it comes to "discretionary" stuff -- that is the acid test for lawyers
había roto con su novia aMy wife has EAD but didnt use it yet and she is on L1 and her AP had an RFE today and she has ticket booked for INDIA on dec6th...if her AP doesnt get approved before she leaves can she travel ?
People were mentioned about it needs to approved before u come back to USA ?
Please suggest.
more...
“Gato Negro” y a su NoviaOne of my friend's collegue had issues in getting his citizenship because he changed
job in less than 6 months of getting GC. Don't know too many details but I know that
citizenship will have issues..so pls check it out.
cheers
Iad
Hi,
I recieved my green card last month through Consular Processing and now getting a good offer. Is it OK to join another company just after 1 month of green card or I should wait for some more time. NEED SUGGESTIONS from experts:D
Su novia, Raquel Perera,IV should work closely with Senator Cornyn on this amendment. IV can contact him and talk about re-introducing the amendment and can coordinate w/ him in persuing other senators.
IV should directly bring up issue w/ Senator Hiliary Clinton. She is getting lot of contribution from Indian community. Her action do not match her words of supporting our cause.
IV should coordinate both and we can follow.
more...
a la casa de su novia enandy garcia
08-23 02:57 PM
How many visas are there for India in a year in EB3, EB2 and EB1?
YEAR **** EB1 ****** EB2 ****** EB3 **** Total(EB)
2000 *** 2,306 ***** 7,233 ***** 5,360 *** 15,381
2001 *** 3,543 **** 21,355 **** 16,405 *** 41,720
2002 *** 2,820 **** 21,310 **** 17,428 *** 41,919
2003 *** 1,266 ***** 8,536 ****10,680 *** 20,818 :confused:
2004 *** 2,998 **** 16,262 **** 19,962 *** 39,496
2005 *** 6,336 **** 16,687 **** 23,399 *** 47,160 :)
These figures are from this link
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
de su novia de juventud,myvinbox@gmail.com
08-17 12:17 PM
go exact same reply..please let me know if you hear anything about your case
la carta de su novia queI asked this question few days ago but no one responded. I guess nothing is going on. Why do they waste tax payers money by introducing bills and not acting on them.
Any way, pack your bags or wait for ten years.
Folks,
Does anyone know what's going on with the immigration bills? The last 3 weeks saw some new bills introduced in Congress. But no action seems to be taken or planned for these bills!
Matthew Oh has posted a link to SKIL Act of 2007 on his blog. I don't know what to make of this posting -- does it mean that it has been introduced in the Senate in the sense that it is ready for debate? Or does it mean that it has just been assigned a bill number and is now ready to catch dust.
Does anyone have any updates to share with the rest of us?
Thanks,
Andy
meaning I can work for company B now and even though my h1b renewal approves with company A? then when I feel like I can go out and reenter before the h1b renewal period ends?
lost_in_migration
05-15 12:33 PM
Is there already a poll like this for EB3?
0 comments:
Post a Comment