Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

mickey mouse wallpaper

images mickey mouse wallpaper 5 mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey-Mouse-and-Friends-

  • Mickey-Mouse-and-Friends-



  • 485Mbe4001
    01-25 04:27 PM
    :D he also wants his approval rating to cross 50%, bring world peace... State of the Union is something you should watch with a bag of popcorn or chips.
    TOI has a history of copy and paste jobs, they will make it sound like Bush is sending his own plane to get educated desis to US


    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bush_wants_more_young_Indian_minds_in_United_State s/articleshow/1461553.cms

    This is very promising and can help our IV team to press on for relief provisions for Skilled workers already here.

    Good luck to us all.





    wallpaper Mickey-Mouse-and-Friends- mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey Mouse Pictures Images
  • Mickey Mouse Pictures Images



  • jasmin45
    02-26 10:53 AM
    Hi one question,,,if I go home to my country to study using H4 while my GC is pending,then suddenly the GC was sent to my sister here in US,can my sister just mail my GC to me in my country so that if i go back here in the US,i can present my GC to the US immigration???uh!im confussed!thanks!

    First of all you have an "If" in your question. So I belive this is for future plan.
    Now, when you say "suddenly GC was sent to your sister here in US" I am comfused as to whether your sister has already got the GC in mail and you are outside US?

    I would request you to provide some more information on your status and info such as Whether you have had/will have approved "AP" etc before you left/plan to leave this country for studies.





    mickey mouse wallpaper. Free Mickey Mouse Wallpapers,
  • Free Mickey Mouse Wallpapers,



  • desi3933
    02-04 04:47 PM
    My sister got her H-1B in 2008 but didn't work for her employer due to health problems. After about 3 to 4 months she left for India and recovered......

    Did she ever report for work for H-1B employer in 1998?
    Was her original H1 visa cancelled or revoked?
    Are 60 days up since her B1 visa entry?
    Does she has valid job offer along with recent LCA?

    If her H-1B visa number was re-used, she my be subject to H-1B visa cap.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2011 Mickey Mouse Pictures Images mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey mouse Happy
  • Mickey mouse Happy



  • insbaby
    01-08 05:18 AM
    Thanks Sanjay02.

    Another follow-up question.. I'm planning to file for EAD, which passport number should I use in this form ?
    If I use new one(which is valid), isn't it in contra with AOS application?

    Has anyone faced this situation ?

    At the time of filing anything, give what is current.

    USCIS knows this issue and thats the reason, they don't keep passport as a parameter in decision making, except a rule that it should be valid for n months while you file an application.

    Plus, when you get a renewed passport, in the last page, your old passport number and file number are written in the "comments/notes" column to help officers to refer the old links.



    more...


    mickey mouse wallpaper. of The Mickey Mouse Club.
  • of The Mickey Mouse Club.



  • kpsm88
    11-15 04:46 PM
    ksahmed,

    Can you tell me if the AP was received by your attorney today or by you directly..





    mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey Mouse actual wallpaper
  • Mickey Mouse actual wallpaper



  • nk2006
    04-03 07:16 PM
    I am not sure if we are still updating the document to cite more examples. If so one another good candidate: Jeong H. Kim, President of Bell Laboratories. One of the most influential Asian American Technologist/Enterpreuner. http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/kim1bio-1
    http://www.lucent.com/corpinfo/bios/kim.html

    I am sure we can give many more examples (I can think of a few immediately in my area, Pradeep Sandhu founder of Juniper which employes thousands now; Desh Deshpande who co-founded Cascade/Sycamore etc; Hassan Mohammad, CEO of Sonus; Arun Netravali, former president of Bell Labs; Krish Prabhu, CEO of Telllabs etc.etc.etc.etc.)



    more...


    mickey mouse wallpaper. mickey mouse wallpaper.
  • mickey mouse wallpaper.



  • hpandey
    01-21 12:26 PM
    1. It has nothing to do with immigration (unless you factor that "chinese mother" is an immigrant), which is why this thread is on interesting topics.

    2 and 3. I had not even heard of the article until today and told the same to my doc. She brought up the topic because I am Indian.

    4. Personally, after having read it, there are a few things I agree with the author and there are many I don't.

    BTW, I had not read the CNN story either. Many of the things that I did not like in Amy's article are addressed in the CNN story!

    Here's more critics who " love " her style of parenting ...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/books/20book.html?_r=1

    who the hell leaves their 3 year old out in the cold .

    And btw how much she is Chinese is up for debate since she grew up here and can't even speak Mandarin... ( from the article )





    2010 Free Mickey Mouse Wallpapers, mickey mouse wallpaper. mickey mouse wallpaper 5
  • mickey mouse wallpaper 5



  • dilbert_cal
    07-05 08:35 PM
    My f^$%@ desi employer did not provide me the letter. I was eligible to file I-485 in june itself. Now, If I want to change my employer and port my PD, how can I do that? I don't have I-140 approval copy and my company and his attorney will not provide it to me. I have the receipt#. Can anyone here has port PD using the I-140 receipt #. Please post your reply and save me from a blood suc^#@ monoster. I have lost my sleep .....completely...please help me.

    I'm not sure if you can do a PD transfer just based on receipt #. You may try the FOIA route - but please be aware that it will take about a year plus to get a copy of your 140. Now depending on your PD, you can take a guess and go ahead - either do FOIA and get a copy OR just wait until PD is current for you again.



    more...


    mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey-Mouse-1
  • Mickey-Mouse-1



  • eb3India
    01-31 02:02 PM
    I have nothing against UN and I really appreciate him for helping many guys and is numerous post on immigration portal (I wonder how he has so much time/energy to do so).

    However, one needs to understand you need to help yourself by helping IV and I don't see this happening, we just have too many free riders, who are praying some how things will turns out in thier favour.





    hair Mickey mouse Happy mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey Mouse Wallpapers、
  • Mickey Mouse Wallpapers、



  • DDash
    04-04 11:49 PM
    I need some help with my situation. I am currently working for an employer A full time on H-1 B. I-140 Approved (> 180days) and 485 pending (July 2nd filer). I have my EAD. My H-1 is being extended and I have not received my approval notice yet.

    I got an offer from employer B for a consulting GIG. I would like to invoke AC-21.

    Can someone please answer my questions? :confused:

    1) I am planning on doing a H-1 transfer to employer B. Will it be possible to do H-1 transfer while employer A is extending my H-1?

    2) Should I let USCIS know that I am changing my employment?

    3) I have a job code that I used on LC. Should I maintain the same job code for H-1 transfer as well?

    4) I am not sure how big employer B is (not sure how many employees work for them)....does it matter? Should I be concerned if employer B is a small employer? :rolleyes:

    5) With employer A I make x dollars. LC reflects this pay. When I switch to employer B should I also make only x dollars or can I make more? :eek:

    Thanks in advance for you replies.



    more...


    mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey Mouse Wallpaper
  • Mickey Mouse Wallpaper



  • posmd
    04-13 10:54 AM
    Sessions ammendment was for the previous SJC bill, which is dead right? I thought the basis of future bills is the Hagel Martinez compromise. Rest assured if it is, then the numbersusa agent in the senate Sessions will put that obstacle as an ammendment again, and since Dems already agreed it in SJC, it will probably take hold.
    If I recollect it was 3 months for a review of the impact, then 3 months after that for implementation.
    I am getting a little nervous about the CIR though. Not in the sense that it will be done or it won't. I just feel the USCIS will screw up its implementation very badly, and might end up causing our potential 3 yr waits to turn into 5-10 yr waits along with all these law breakers. We are already seeing the effect of 245i cases right now and that is a fraction of this tidal wave of illegals wanting legalisation.
    In that sense a breakdown of CIR with some other resolution for our problem with PACE or TALENT might not be such a bad idea. It is like the old addage, be careful what you wish for.........!





    hot of The Mickey Mouse Club. mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey Mouse Wallpapers
  • Mickey Mouse Wallpapers



  • raj2007
    02-18 10:33 PM
    What it means Inforpass? Can you explain in detail. Sorry I don't have any Idea on Infopass.

    check here for infopass.
    http://infopass.uscis.gov/



    more...


    house Mickey Mouse Wallpapers mickey mouse wallpaper. my mickey. mouse
  • my mickey. mouse



  • Humhongekamyab
    11-10 03:04 PM
    By volunteering she is taking away a job of a US worker so the answer is no.





    tattoo Mickey Mouse actual wallpaper mickey mouse wallpaper. Prev | Next. Mickey Mouse with
  • Prev | Next. Mickey Mouse with



  • TheCanadian
    11-26 04:38 AM
    I will? That's surprising!

    oh you minx you



    more...


    pictures mickey mouse wallpaper. mickey mouse wallpaper. Mountains wallpaper
  • Mountains wallpaper



  • Googler
    02-17 07:52 PM
    See more discussion here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=224161&postcount=211).





    dresses Mickey Mouse Wallpapers mickey mouse wallpaper. Name, MICKEY MOUSE
  • Name, MICKEY MOUSE



  • dale
    09-24 03:32 AM
    hey thanks everyone for the great comments about my stamps (the 3 vector ones including the green swan stamp) - i completely forgot about them (haven't been on here for a while) so i didn't even get to vote. ah well, thanks anyway everyone!

    _dale



    more...


    makeup Mickey-Mouse-1 mickey mouse wallpaper. Mickey Mouse Wallpapers
  • Mickey Mouse Wallpapers



  • sanjaymk
    10-19 05:17 PM
    Actually, IMO, stocks is a loosers game. Many have tried it and have lost a "lot" of money(including myself). If you would like to make money through investments(i didn't say *stocks*), you should go with something like mutual funds and have a well diversified portfolio across different asset classes.

    If you really want to get yourself into stock market investing, the best book(Holy Grail for people like Warren Buffet and many other Mutual Fund managers) to get started on is is The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. There are tons of discussion forums like morningstar.com that has discussions about finance related topics. You could also get started with Mutual Funds for Dummies, Common Sense book on Investing by John Bogle, The Intelligent Asset Allocator by Bill Bernstein etc., There are tons of other ones, but this would get you started.

    But, my 2 cents, have a long term goal, educate yourself on what investing(again, I didn't say stocks) is and get started. Investing is a marathon not a sprint.

    Hope this helps.

    Sanjay.





    girlfriend Prev | Next. Mickey Mouse with mickey mouse wallpaper. Disney Mickey Mouse Wallpapers
  • Disney Mickey Mouse Wallpapers



  • dazed378
    03-29 10:41 AM
    Thanks all.
    I did send the ITIN application and tax return documents together. I have called IRS multiple times, but they could not confirm anything about the status of ITIN processing. All they say is it is their peak time and I should wait up to 8 weeks to see if I get the ITIN letter :mad:. I have no idea what to do in case I don't get the ITIN letter within that timeframe :confused:.





    hairstyles Mickey Mouse Wallpaper mickey mouse wallpaper. Disney Mickey and Mini Mouse
  • Disney Mickey and Mini Mouse



  • boston_guy147
    02-18 03:22 PM
    This is possibly a repeat/trivial question for the gurus here - but I am seeking latest upto date information. So here it goes..

    I have been on H1B since Oct06 ( after OPT), working for the same company as Electrical Engineer in full time position. I haven't traveled to India ( or anywhere out of US) since Aug 2003 when I came here for my MS.

    I am planning to travel to India this Dec and probably to UK in July. And so I planned to get my H1B stamped from Canada in May/June. But my company attorney has advised me that its better to go for stamping in India - as because of the Tech Alert List, there have been significant delays for some people.

    I wanted to know if anybody has any real time experience. And what is the advise of the gurus - India or Canada?

    Thanks a lot - your help is much appreciated!





    bikram_das_in
    01-26 01:13 PM
    @waitingnwaiting


    How many of these 7 toppers are from Telengana and how many are from your district?

    This news is not related to immigration but one about Tri Valley University is. About 1000 students, mostly from Andghra pradesh face deportation for immigration fraud.





    nmdial
    04-21 01:49 PM
    We moved from NYC to Houston back in September 2009. If you want to talk, please send me a private message.

    Where r u moving from?

    Central PA



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online