Seems there are many good remarks about it on the SpyMac forum
http://www.spymac.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=54316
Sort of interesting to see a couple...
Naomi Campbell Hits a Roughrobbieduncan
Mar 24, 09:53 AM
focus on the eyes or some part of the face and then reposition. sometimes it comes out the way i want
I would suggest this could be the problem: when you reposition you are probably altering the distance between the lens and the subject somewhat.
more...
Check out Naomi Campbell in VSSurfAddict
Feb 20, 10:55 AM
Well I agree with the original review completely this thing is just awesome and i have had absolutely no problems (sometimes its slow to wake from sleep but thats OS X). It's not to heavy to carry long distances in my opinion but I am a football player so I do alot of weightlifting. As far as the trackpad goes its fine not slow at all. Oh and by the way the couple times I have taken this thing out in public I havent felt akward just a little envied :p . Seriously though you will have people coming up to you asking about it all the time, they all assume its a sony vaio until I shoot that idea down a quick lid close and they know it's apple all the way :D
Naomi Campbell rocks thethis story even made it to Slashdot. that's when things really hit the fan.
check the /. article here: http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/09/13/1357202&tid=156&tid=98&tid=8
there's also lots of comments on VersionTracker and MacUpdate, in the comments section of Echelon, i think.
more...
Naomi CampbellWell there is the superduper new sync system that was rumoured but hasn't been seen yet. But only the developer facing parts of the new system need to be in place for the preview/beta.
So if Versions/Autosave allows for incremental saves so only the changes are saved to disk each time. Then those would make for very small packets to be synced between devices. Which could make a lightweight syncing system, that could be announced last minute, as developer just need to make sure they are working with the first two bits.
Although WWDC will be the last event before summer release so you'd expect all major features to be announced then and the full 150+ features detailed on the website then with a firm release day.
model Naomi Campbell takesActionableMango
Apr 27, 11:04 AM
Just to help others in the future, which exact two models do you have? Many people from time to time ask this question so it will be nice to know once and for all a BD burner that has no problems in a Mac Pro.
brown of Naomi Campbell.UK Store just came back online... I don't see anything different
pulsewidth947
Mar 21, 07:13 AM
What about this one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002B3E5U/ref=cm_mp_wli_/026-4247034-3749250) from Amazon.co.uk ? - no audio but only about �30.
Thats absolutely perfect Steve!! I'll order it as soon as I get in from work :)
Thanks for all your help guys.
:EDIT: i took the plunge and bought it, i'll let you know how i get on. I never think of checking amazon for computer goods! I still think of Amazon as a Book/Music/DVD store!
I too, hope iLife is out today. iWork would be good too.
simsaladimbamba
May 6, 03:36 PM
you still here.
Of course. I missed you too. Wanna grab a can of bad spinach?
sorry, basically I'm trying to initiate a connection to my server in application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: this is to instantiate my cookie that im using to sync devices to my app, if someone gives out their register code then their device will be bounced off my server when the new device with their reg code syncs... thus not allowing them to make queries to the database.., if there is no response then connection:didFailWithError: will catch the fail error and the action sheet should pop up on the main screen.
Thanks for the hep will have another look at my code with your response in mind.
EDIT:
so found a solution in some sample code refereed from in the reference documentation.
it was as easy as swapping
[actionSheet showInView:[UIApplication mainWindow]]
with
[actionSheet showInView:self.window];
I also realized that i was calling the wrong name for the window as it was initialized as window in my .h file not mainWindow... think i need a nap .. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment