Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr having intimate

  • Miranda Kerr having intimate



  • snathan
    05-13 11:32 PM
    Hi Ruban,

    I also have my H1B extension on Sep 09. Your replies are straight to the point and very clear. Thanks for you help and support.

    When you find the answer is helpful, please click the thank you button for the attorney. It will add points for them.

    Thanks





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Tags: Miranda Kerr
  • Tags: Miranda Kerr



  • crystal
    08-25 06:39 PM
    If u want to, you can apply for H1 extension as ur labor is more than year old. You will get one year h1-b extension, as ur I-140 is not approved yet. With approved I-140 u would get 3 year extension





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. orlando bloom miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
  • orlando bloom miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom



  • snathan
    08-25 06:15 PM
    Is a lawyer necessary to file PERM? What are the cons of not hiring a lawyer and doing it ourselves?

    You are not even supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. only your employer should handle it.





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr
  • Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr



  • desi3933
    02-23 03:23 PM
    If you work for sponsoring employer, your H1B is still valid, eventhough you enter with AP.


    This is grey area and the interpretation can change any time. Please note that entering on AP is not same as entering with visa stamp.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr Confirms She#39;s
  • Miranda Kerr Confirms She#39;s



  • Aura M.
    02-21 03:59 PM
    no accountability..just pay the fees, shutup and wait..

    sorry dude but that's the reality

    Oh my God you are so polite... What an answer





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr amp; Orlando Bloom
  • Miranda Kerr amp; Orlando Bloom



  • chantu
    06-22 11:48 AM
    Fill up the data. Take the print. Scan the print. Thats it.



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. miranda kerr post baby body; miranda kerr post baby body. yojitani. Mar 3, 09:30 PM. Is Charlie Sheen a comedian?
  • orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. miranda kerr post baby body; miranda kerr post baby body. yojitani. Mar 3, 09:30 PM. Is Charlie Sheen a comedian?



  • eb2_immigrant
    10-22 08:17 PM
    I think this is what is happening in your cases,

    If you efile for your AP and If your last fingerprinting was done 18 months before Then you will get Fingerprinting notice and you got to go n give new finger prints.

    If you paper file, Whether or not your FP expired (18 months) you will never get finger printing notice. (unless your PD is current and they are adjudicating your case and sending a RFE).

    Always better to paper file.

    So to confirm if what you are thinking is true or not I called USCIS,

    The guy in TSC said it is a mistake and they will clarify it. I wasn't very convinced with his response, I called back after sometime, this time since there was no response to TSC it was route to other service center

    As earlier even this time the representative in this center was not able to answer as to why it says "interview reschedules” but she did transferred me to an officer.

    After several identification questions, Officer said this is not related to finger prints and she was not sure if it is related to I-485 interview either as they put reschedule interview note on my I-131 application.

    Finally she gave me a WTC-XXXXXXXX-TSC number, asked for my cell # and asked me to call back after 10 days if I don’t hear anything from the USCIS.

    I really don’t know what is happening; I don’t have much choice either other than waiting for something “GOOD “ to happen

    Any thoughts ......??????





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr Orlando Bloom
  • Miranda Kerr Orlando Bloom



  • ssswapnil
    08-03 10:16 PM
    Hi,

    My Labor was filed in 2001. There was no progress for a year and a half and I left to go back to India. No I140 filed.

    I came back to US and my present employer will be reinitiating the process soon.

    Is it possible to recapture the priority date from 2001 filing?

    Thanks.
    Swapnil



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. orlando bloom and miranda kerr
  • orlando bloom and miranda kerr



  • optimystic
    09-15 11:58 AM
    There's actually two more


    USCIS FOI :
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21456

    F Cube campaign:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=287470

    You dont have to discuss all of these...but if there is any good thoughts/ideas you could extract from the above threads , that would be good enough.

    Regards.





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. orlando bloom miranda kerr
  • orlando bloom miranda kerr



  • Munna Bhai
    12-19 02:01 PM
    I got 7 years of experience, i have submitted those experience letters while filing, what they are asking is that the job description is missing from experience letters.

    the companies which i have worked for they no longer exists.

    ofcourse that is what they want,the job description. What you have done during those 7 years. You need to put that in experience letter.



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr
  • Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr



  • karthic
    12-19 08:26 AM
    Hi a_yaja,
    Thanks for you reply. Sorry i didn't post the entire paragraph from the memo. I have attached the USCIS Memo with this post. You can see the following paragraph on the page 17 of the Memo


    My Inference from Memo:
    When a cap-exempt employee files for concurrent application with cap subjected employer then the employee will be counted against the cap only if he stops the employment with cap-exempt employee. If the UCSIS finds that employee have not ceased from cap-exempt employer then UCSIS won't consider the petition against cap. In other words the concurrent petition will be approved but still the employee won't be counted toward cap.


    Please let me know if i am wrong. Thanks

    Below is the paragraph from the attached Memo


    Requests for Changes in Employment or Concurrent Employment Requests
    for Certain Cap-Exempt Aliens.

    Any alien who ceases to be employed by an employer described in
    paragraph (5)(A) shall, if employed as a nonimmigrant alien described in
    section 1101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of this title, who has not previously been counted
    toward the numerical limitations contained in paragraph (1)(A), be counted
    toward those limitations the first time the alien is employed by an employer
    other than one described in paragraph (5). (Emphasis added.)

    Documentary evidence, such as a current letter of employment or a recent pay
    stub, should be provided in support of such a concurrent employment petition at
    the time that it is filed with USCIS in order to confirm that the H-1B alien
    beneficiary is still employed in a cap-exempt position.

    At the time of filing of a concurrent employment H-1B petition that is subject to
    the numerical limitation of 214(g)(1)(a):
    � If the H-1B alien beneficiary has not �ceased� to be employed in a cap-
    exempt position pursuant to INA �� 214(g)(5)(A) and (B), then he or she will
    not be counted towards the cap.
    If the H-1B alien beneficiary has �ceased� to be employed in a cap-exempt
    position, then the alien will be subject to the H-1B numerical limitation, and
    the concurrent employment petition may not be approved unless a cap
    number is available to the alien beneficiary.
    If USCIS determines that an H-1B alien beneficiary has ceased to be
    employed in a cap-exempt position after a new cap-subject H-1B petition has
    been approved on his or her behalf, USCIS will deny any subsequent cap-
    subject H-1B petition filed on behalf of the H-1B alien beneficiary if no cap
    numbers are available.





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
  • Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom



  • gcisadawg
    04-16 11:11 AM
    bbct & vin13,

    Thank you both for your replies! We are trying to figure out what to do.
    She is travelling with our twins and my father. Seems like there is no way other than for her to do a flying visit or to prepone the trip for everybody.

    Thanks,
    GCisaDawg



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. It is said Orlando Bloom and
  • It is said Orlando Bloom and



  • guitarbam
    01-24 11:21 AM
    I talked to her by phone on yesterday and seem like she know that i'm not believe on her. so she talked to my office manager and my office manager is trust on her....

    how can i say ? what i can do ? :(

    (But i already paid all the lawyer fee by myself on couple weeks ago....)





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding photos. miranda kerr and orlando bloom; miranda kerr and orlando bloom. Rodimus Prime. Apr 30, 11:19 AM
  • orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding photos. miranda kerr and orlando bloom; miranda kerr and orlando bloom. Rodimus Prime. Apr 30, 11:19 AM



  • gcwait2007
    12-26 10:16 AM
    Once again Thanks, Bestin.

    I am married long enough and I do not want to get into marriage again with a GORI ladki. Once bitten twice shy :rolleyes:. Enough is enough.

    I spoke to my manager who had agreed to do the needful. However, he had put another spoke now by writing in the approval email that it is my responsibility to keep the EAD current.

    I do not understand this part- I am working on H1-B, why should I keep my EAD current, by paying my own fees?

    ^^^bump^^^^

    any answer please? When I am working on H1-B, why should I keep my EAD current?



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr amp; Orlando Bloom
  • Miranda Kerr amp; Orlando Bloom



  • chakdepatte
    01-04 08:33 AM
    i called them after 90 days. they had no clue why it was not processed so they threw in a RFE for fotographs. send response, all cleared. in 15 days.

    if ur case goes beyond 90 days, dont hesitate to call. all my 10 yrs with USCIS, They are are simply lazy and only know how to raise fees keeping immigrants as hostage.

    All the best.
    Oye chakdepatte





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr
  • Miranda Kerr



  • pmamp
    09-05 12:29 PM
    I had got RFE email on 8/28/08. I got the letter today in mail.

    My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.

    Has anyone else had similar issue?

    Thank you in advance.

    I got an RFE email both for me and wife (9/03 from NSC). How long does it take to arrive in mail?.



    more...


    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Orlando Bloom amp; Miranda Kerr#39;s
  • Orlando Bloom amp; Miranda Kerr#39;s



  • kalyan
    07-07 12:46 PM
    Invite the Senators to this meeting.

    Make them come since we pay Taxes. That way , they know that there is legal Immigration Community .

    Invite the Heads of DMV so that they can address our driving problems

    Invite SSN people local heads.


    When we do this, we can pay for their expenses to join us in that meet.


    I am open to it. Not only by contribution but also working.





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
  • Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom



  • gccovet
    11-20 08:40 AM
    I filed for my EAD in August, got an approval for EAD (2 yrs) and AP for one yr but no FP notice. What should I do
    I checked with my lawyer and she says previous FP is valid for 15 to 18 months

    Kindly Advise what should i do...

    Did you paper file or efile?
    If paper filed, no FP is required.
    GCCovet





    orlando bloom and miranda kerr wedding. Fashion News: Miranda Kerr,
  • Fashion News: Miranda Kerr,



  • devikas81
    06-19 03:44 PM
    I am on similar situation....I really appreciate if someone can advise on it...
    Thanks in advance...





    GCBy3000
    07-24 02:42 PM
    I dont want to know about the contributors. Again and again same people come and post. I am pretty much sure about it. I want some feedback from non-contributors.





    saps
    01-09 12:19 PM
    Gave you a green :)



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online