Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 23, 2011

images this powerpoint template powerpoint template designer. I Provide this template design

  • I Provide this template design



  • GC_ASP
    03-18 05:47 PM
    Thats what I understood as well. Eb-2 benefited the most because of this.

    When there are no country limits like in a situation quoted above, its completely based on PD's. India had
    EB-2 Unavailable and EB-2 China was already Dec 03. Even going forward One country might leap ahead of other depending on PD's. There is no further favoring among retrgoressed countries. Thats how I understood it.





    wallpaper I Provide this template design powerpoint template designer. set up a Design Template,
  • set up a Design Template,



  • ComputeCompute
    07-22 06:39 PM
    Did Amendment 4319 not pass? So what happened?

    :confused:





    powerpoint template designer. powerpoint template design
  • powerpoint template design



  • jaocanada
    06-10 08:29 PM
    Sent.





    2011 set up a Design Template, powerpoint template designer. Interior Design PowerPoint
  • Interior Design PowerPoint



  • gc28262
    12-20 07:18 PM
    Your first paragraph is wrong. If you are not working, then you are out of status. Regardless of whether your employer formally terminated employment and formally cancelled your H1B. Out of status means staying in USA legally, but not doing what you are supposed to be doing. If you dont attend classes and go to college when on student visa, you are out of status even though you are legally present.

    ?
    I am not convinced about this part. Do you have any link to some USCIS rule/document regarding this ?
    As per my understanding H1B employee becomes "out of status" when the employer-employee relationship cease to exist ( laid off )



    more...


    powerpoint template designer. This PowerPoint Template
  • This PowerPoint Template



  • prioritydate
    12-20 08:50 PM
    Phew! I didn't know that I was out of status for an year. As I dig deep, I came to know how much trouble I am in now. If hope and pray that I wouldn't receive any RFE at the time when IO review my application. I didn't had any problem till now.





    powerpoint template designer. powerpoint background design
  • powerpoint background design



  • Guest007
    12-12 12:48 PM
    Guys I have a basic question if filing for 140 and 485 concurently is rule that uscis can change.. why cant they change a rule to file for EAD and AP after 140 is approved. Since these two are seperate all together from 485 anyway, all we need is filing these two. and 485 can filed when numbers are available.



    more...


    powerpoint template designer. Art Design PowerPoint Template
  • Art Design PowerPoint Template



  • spaceguy
    10-26 09:29 AM
    Eb3 India
    PD- Jan 2004
    Got EAD,FP and AP





    2010 powerpoint template design powerpoint template designer. this powerpoint template
  • this powerpoint template



  • boreal
    07-13 01:56 PM
    I'm sure most cases have recd at least a computerized review by now, many of the LUDs are for fingerprinting, name checks, change of processing centers etc. Yes there is definitely activity.
    However, it does not mean that all pre Jun06 cut-off cases have been pre-adjudicated.

    I agree. Infact my application hasnt even been touched once (July 2, RD), no soft LUD either, even after FP .. makes me believe that there might be other applications out there too that have never been touched so far..so we cant assume that all the cases prior to July 2007 have already been pre-adjudicated, just because the processing-dates at NSC say July 2007. I think the processing dates reflect only those cases whose PD was current when the processing-dates timeframe came out. We will know more accurately when the processing-dates are updated next month. If the processing-dates, even after next month's update remain at July, 2007, then we can probably assume that our cases have already been pre-adjudicated. (still makes me wonder how that can happen without any soft LUDs at all, but anything is possible). I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.



    more...


    powerpoint template designer. Powerpoint Template
  • Powerpoint Template



  • bestia
    08-15 03:58 PM
    well... there are still family based categories who rely on visa bulletin...





    hair Interior Design PowerPoint powerpoint template designer. PowerPoint Template
  • PowerPoint Template



  • smuggymba
    09-10 06:06 PM
    As of 05/10 's inventory report - there were ~200,000 GC application pending across ALL categories.

    I expect they would have reduced this backlog by 40,000 in the last 6 months . Will be verified by the next inventory report due , hopefully next month.

    If they reduce the backlog by 40,000 "NET" per year , backlog should be over in next 5 years.

    If they open the flood gates and let more applications to come in then this NET reduction is not possible.

    more people keep of applying across all categories so the demand is not stagnant, it keeps growing.



    more...


    powerpoint template designer. Powerpoint Template
  • Powerpoint Template



  • varshadas
    02-02 03:01 PM
    We will all meet at the Bridgewater temple Cafeteria tomorrow, that is, 02/03/2007 at 11.00 PM. I will get the flyers with me. We will be doing a black and white text on colored paper as that costs 9 cents/page compared to colored text on colored paper that costs 89 cents/page. Please be there on time.

    Address for the temple is:
    780 old Farm Road,
    Bridgewater,
    NJ 08807

    Thanks,
    Varsha





    hot This PowerPoint Template powerpoint template designer. 50 high quality powerpoint
  • 50 high quality powerpoint



  • bank_king2003
    02-08 05:38 PM
    Yes - thats the irony.... we can only guess USCIS should be working correctly... but no one is there to question them about there bad working...

    i am also hoping and guessing USCIS should do there work correctly even after knowing that there will again be some visa numbers wasted in the drain.....

    useless CIS.....



    more...


    house Interface Design PowerPoint powerpoint template designer. powerpoint template design
  • powerpoint template design



  • nomi
    12-11 02:23 PM
    Originally Posted by god_bless_you
    SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
    We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
    If so can we explore this option??


    Originally Posted by Nomi

    I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong

    I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.

    what do you guys think about it ??

    thx.





    tattoo powerpoint background design powerpoint template designer. Powerpoint template
  • Powerpoint template



  • ramee
    06-28 11:14 PM
    Gurus,

    We have applied for 485 for four of our family members. Myself (Primary) and two kids got the welcome email on 06/25 and RFE email for my spouse application on 6/26. Haven't recvd any documents in mail to know the reason, but my questions to Gurus is

    - How long will it take to get Card Ordered email after Welcome email. We havent recvd the welcome package in mail yet.

    - Is there any relation between not getting Card Ordered email and RFE on my sopuse application.

    - What could be the potential reason for RFE on my Spouse Application.

    Thanks in advance.

    EB2, PD:Jan'2004, July 2 Filer.



    more...


    pictures Art Design PowerPoint Template powerpoint template designer. For a PowerPoint template,
  • For a PowerPoint template,



  • mbartosik
    10-16 01:51 PM
    U could get notarized at ur local banks or at ur work place if u ahve anyone who has a license

    i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...


    and also anyone knows the fax #??

    I've already got my GC, but will file this.
    Anybody can file a freedom of information act request. It is a general principle of democracy that the public needs to be in an informed position, and sunlight is the best disinfectant for government.

    I think that the receipt number referred to is the FOIA receipt number that you will get back after sending this, not your AOS receipt number.





    dresses 50 high quality powerpoint powerpoint template designer. powerpoint template designer.
  • powerpoint template designer.



  • lvinaykumar
    04-24 11:53 PM
    Congrats guys



    more...


    makeup Powerpoint Template powerpoint template designer. Interface Design PowerPoint
  • Interface Design PowerPoint



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    01-17 02:54 PM
    Came to know about this and signed up for 20$.:)

    -Samrat





    girlfriend Powerpoint template powerpoint template designer. Powerpoint Template
  • Powerpoint Template



  • newbie2020
    02-10 06:48 AM
    I have some Delta Skymiles (3729miles), Not sure how to donate. If anyone needs them let me know.





    hairstyles Powerpoint Template powerpoint template designer. Custom PowerPoint Template
  • Custom PowerPoint Template



  • alex99
    04-03 12:56 PM
    please participate





    sukhwinderd
    02-22 09:22 AM
    with StarSun. there are so many people in neighboring states (to DC) who can come during advocacy days, or atleast offer accomodation, hotel pickup drop offs. hardly anything to loose. its pathetic that people will line up for free lunch, but will not do anything to get it, even when there is nothing to loose.





    chanduv23
    09-19 02:19 PM
    Do you guys think this is good time to stop consulting and joining a full time job(even though it pays less), if we can find one.

    If your 485 has been filed and it is past 180 days - then fulltime job in wall street is safe otherwise you are better of with your consulting company



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online