
quotes about friends betrayingHi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
body is etraying you,; quotes about friends betraying you. funny quotes about life in; funny quotes about life insportsguy131
07-31 05:07 PM
Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.
Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.
If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.
Hey thx a lot guys for all your help....
To (M306M),
The priority date for Family Based First Preference is 15 Mar 2002, and my grandfather who is a citizen filed for my mom's Greencard in April 27 2002.
Hope this helps....
quotes about friends betrayingWhat is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
Thanks for your help.
jignesh
Better you send the documents on the same day you take the appointment while you are in US....send it with priority - 2 days and with receipt acknowledgement...you will get atleast 2 weeks time after you schedule your appointment. [It will always be a touch an go situation..better you send the documents through Fedex or UPS the same day you take appointment...62$ for sending the documents is much less then taking appointment again and going through the same process....
Please visit VFS site and read all about Mumbai consulate...the rules at mumbai consulate are different from the other 4 offices
quotes about friends betrayingIs that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?
No you don't have to wait. find new employer and file a case on your employer.
According to H1, no matter he has to pay you.
Ultimately he can recover money from vendor, but he is deniying pay to you.
other frineds have suggested so just follow them.
good luck. I know the pain. sorry for you.
more...
quotes about friends betrayingcomments?
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
quotes about friends betrayingNolaIndian32
04-28 02:20 PM
If your I-94 is only issued until your H1B is valid or until AP is valid, you don't have to worry about extending your I-94 once that H1b or AP expire. When you renew your H1b or AP, it acts as your I-94. Matter of fact, the bottom portion of your H1b approval notice is also the new I-94.
I have travelled numerous times between the US and India since 1994 and not once did I ever worry about the validity of the I-94 because I was always "in-status".
more...
find Tour Dates and Share our music with your songs about friends betraying you friends if you liked it. ;) http://www.purevolume.com Share and listen toFocus on your goal. Emotions may not take you there.
If I am in your place, i wont argue with that lawyer. I will try to get full co-operation from that lawyer, and make him file another LC, after proper review from your side. Obviously you need support from employer also.
It is your choice. And yes you can file legal case against law firm. But then what?
Dude,
Stop having a fake profile with fake dates.
Fill a correct profile or not have any date in your profile.
You say you got your Labor from Atlanta in 01/04/2004 approved. Perm was not even there in 2004.
Current GC Processing Stage
N/A
Priority Date
Before 2000
Green Card Category
EB2
Nationality
India
Country of Chargeability
India
Service Center
California
Labor Type
Regular
Perm Center
Atlanta
Labor Approval Date
01/04/2004
I140-I485 Concurrent Filing
Yes
I140 Mailed Date
08/02/2004
I140 Filing Type
Regular
July 2007 Filer
No
Adjustment of Status Application Type
Adjustment of Status (I-485)
Application Status
Approved
I485 Approval Date
08/06/2006
quotes on friendship betrayal.I read on www.immigration-law.com
01/08/2009: Bill Introduced in the House for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Rep> Sheila Jackson-Lee of Texas introduced H.R.264 yesterday to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to comprehensively reform immigration law, and for other purposes. For the full text of the bill, please stay tuned.
Keep the fingers crossed :)
more...
quotes about friends betrayingWhat if I take the title "Information Technology Specialist" instead of "Computer and Information Systems Manager". Do you think its similar title?
Could you please tell me what are the similar job titles for "Computer and Information Systems Manager" that I can take?
Please advise me....
Thank you very much.
Its probably going to be difficult to justify at a later time how the job role can still be the same if ur title changes from Manager to S/w Engineer...
It would make sense to request ur new employer to alter the title to s'th like S/w specialist or s'th like that... which can more easily b justified as an alternative to the earlier job title.
Again, u need to pay even more attention to ensure that the job role is identical becoz that is what matters more...
Applying AC 21 will save u in case ur old employer tries to revoke 140...
quot;Love is blind, but friendshipI am hearing lot of cases about H1 extension denial. My advise to people is that if you have option to work on EAD please do so. I think because of current economic condition extention is becoming difficult
Hello Sac-r-ten,
Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.
Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.
Your input might help me. Thank you in advance
more...
miss you quotes for friends. quotes about friends changing; quotes about friends changing. sinsin07. Apr 9, 06:47 AM. I was thinking the same thing.they even do interviews for them to get the job and pay less to the consultant
i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you friendship quotes. i miss you friendship quotes. Apple OC. Apr 23, 11:03 PMI received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
I'd worked for multiple employers prior to filing labor. Each employer experience letter is of different format. Only think you need to make sure, the letter reflect is the period you worked for the company, you role/title in the company, and the technologies you were working on. In some case, you might have the salary mentioned too. There is no such thing as a format, and each company has its own. If you had worked for one of the larger organization, you might get only on the standard format as per the company guidelines. You can have an additional, notarised letter from a co-worker or your previous manager.. along with the letter from your previous employer, if you are not able to get in a specific format. I'm not sure on the letters to submit in case of a RFE.. but in general this works.
more...
images of quotes of friendship. i love you quotes for friends.ssbaruah@yahoo.com
06-10 12:35 AM
Pl. help with your precious advice. I got laid off five months back. I kept hunting new job but could not get one. Now I plan to move out of the country. In the circumstances, is my employer who was holding my H1b during termination, liable to give return tickets to my base country ? Can I claim the same after five monthsof my termination since I failed to get any job? What about my family members?
Can anyone send any link emphasising this Rule so that I can quote that to my employer?
Any advice in this respect is highly appreciated. Thanks.
quotes about friends betrayingNotice were from Nebraska.Recieved on 8/13 for me and 8/14 for my wife,even though both were posted on same date..good they gave up appointment at same date & same time
more...
Friendship Quotes - 1Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
You can hardly make a friendIf you withdraw 485 now, you can reapply after getting married, only if your current GC sponering employer willing to give you the job offer (and offer letter) as per the terms and condition of LC and 140 at that time you re apply 485 in future. If you lose the employment relationship with your sponser, you have to start from scratch (LC-140-485), if you find another sponser. Only thing you can retain is PD. All other, you have to start from grounf zero.
You have to make your choice.
more...
i miss you quotes for friends. Cute Missing You Pics. We Miss; Cute Missing You Pics. We Miss. ct2k7. Apr 24, 07:36 PMDareYouFireMe
03-15 12:25 PM
No
As per my attorney, the provision of using I-140 date is for an individual. Employer's revocation has no impact.
miss you quotes for friends. love you and miss you quotes. love you and miss you quotes. ChrisA. Sep 26, 12:08 PMtapukakababa
03-10 01:50 PM
Person "A" on H1B with 4 yrs of experience, Green Card filed, EAD received (both husband and wife), I-140 pending, Wife Dependant (has her own H1B), Wife opens a training institute.
1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
miss you quotes for friends. Miss You Friends Scraps; Miss You Friends Scraps. Stridder44.One question that comes to my mind regarding contributing for the lawsuit is...
Should i contribute to IV or to my lawyers firm. I believe both ways the funds are going to end up with AILF. Or shud i do part contribution to both these orgs?
I need some answers.
The only way out for me is to contribute and nowhere else to go.
CIR is shut and July has turned back on me.
The only window i can see is through IV now. The sooner we all realize the better for us.
When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
You mean 3 copies are 3 originals right to be more clear. You can use only 1 original when you come back and get it stamped each time with a new date.
I have used the same orginal AP for at least 4 times now.
You can carry copies of the original just in case.
sri_chicago
05-14 06:36 PM
Hi sts_seeker,
Could you please provide me USCIS customer service phone number options to discuss about RFE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment