
culture and peopleWhen we went for our Biometrics, all our FP Notices were misspelled. We informed the bio technician and she corrected on their system there itself.
After the FP, I see there is an LUD also. I am hoping today's infopass meeting would be fruitful. Let's hope they just certifiy my EAD and AP there itself. :)
My name was misspelt on my FP notice as well.when i went for FP couple of weeks back, they could not make the change there.I told them about the name misspelt, they informed that I have to call the 1-800 number and get it changed.
Books and then he had People,YEs sure I think 6 may go through instead of 5 this time.
end up changing us”.qualified_trash
11-15 09:08 AM
I head that Backlog centers is allowing people to convert their applications from TR to RIR. Can I know whats the process. I can ask my lawyer to do that
I am sorry but you seem to be confused. Your post says that the RIR provision in your app was rejected and your labor app has been put in the TR queue (traditional recruitment). now you are asking if you can convert to RIR again??
how will they let you convert when they specifically rejected the RIR?? I suggest you speak with a lawyer, and, understand this process completely before taking any further steps.
Insurance Quotes Find Info onThanks Man..Good to hear that..
more...
Quotes. A sign warns motoristsThere are 22,965 IV members. Won't it be good if everyone casts his/her vote. The result would be dramatically different.
This means people are movingI'll be there and will try to bring friends.
U definitely and and will :)
more...
AN0THER love quote.Can you please provide me a bit more insight for this topic or please point me where i can get some more details, if possible.
I'm on H1B 8th year, stuck with EB3 Retro with a priority date of Nov/03. My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology, one of the hot subjects all across the globe.
I'll truly appreciate
Also why dont you apply in EB1 Thru your wife in parallel to ur own GC. PhDs dont need an employer to sponsor them.
Naked people have little or noYou can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.
But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.
H4 status ends the moment you start using EAD for employment. You would need to use AP for travel and re-entry.
more...
into life changing actionhttp://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf
page 37-44 ...
I always thought that i would never have this problem, i spent time worry about PD being current, medicals, certificates and the rest, i have a normal name/country etc, no history, no parking tickets etc. Most of the people are just like me, they never think they will face this issue, and end up getting stuck. As the report mentions there is a lack of funding and resources.
BTW mallu, if they are watching you, just go and talk to them...tell them to clear your file, it will save them some time and ease our pain too :D
no the point is, CHECKING itself is taking 2-3 years. Why would they start keeping a watch on someone if he/she is not a suspect? There are literally millions of pending applications, they cant keep a watch on everyone.
The reason for slow name checks was discussed earlier somewhere (Ombudsmans report?): lack of resources and interest on the FBI side of things.
too see people changingMy lawyer asked me to put the control #!! Who is right?
more...
Quotes About Changing Lives. Since it#39;s so good, I have 15 quotes on change to. share with you. Enjoy! 1) You must be the change you wish to see in the"Would it be too much to ask, now that you are happy that your checks are cashed, to show some appreciation for IV by performing tasks at the state chapter level?
Since I lead the IL state chapter, do you want to help out now that you are in Chicagoland region?
"
Send me any task if you are over burdend. Although we have just moved this weekend, even then I will be happy to do something.
Get a Quote of the Day fromWere none of the people who tried from May of this year on this thread unsuccessful in getting their sibling here? Please help
more...
I don#39;t see that ever changingI talked to my company (i.e company A) about my decision to join company B. He provided the following explaination :
1. EB2 to EB2 porting is not possible: According to him EB3 to EB2 porting seems possible but he wasnt sure about EB2 to EB2. He needs to look into the matter. Can you please provide some more information on this...
Ans: you can port your priority date from A to B as long as i140 is not cancelled because of fraud. No problem whether it is EB2 to EB2 or Eb3 to EB2
2. Query on Ability to Pay: He said that when company files 140 for current employee who are on company payroll right now, he might get REF regarding ability to pay. At that time he has to cancel my 140 as well as number of approved 140 that are unaccounted for (i.e employee left or he didnt cancel), to prove company's ability to pay for current employees. So his argument was that it will be difficult for him to retain my 140 for next 1 year. But i believe GC is for future employment and he has to pay me the salary as per the LC. The company seems to be making good amount of profit. So i feel he is trying to hold me back by providing excuses. Or is this a valid reason ?
Ans: company 'A' may be correct. He need to cancel your i140 as soon as leave the company.It depends on employer. Some companies does some companies not.
But, i am not sure whether you can port your priority date or not if 'A' cancel your i140.
Few Attornies saying yes few saying no.
Synergos: changing the systems that keep people in poverty; Life changing people: text, images, music,I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter.
Can you elaborate on what other documents you submitted to prove that you actually work at the client site? Contract documents? Time sheets? Badge?
more...
One of her favorite quotes byI am in the similar situation. Attended for visa interview at Toronto US Consulate on May 6. VO just kept I129 (All the annexures), Client/vendor letters. Informed you will get replay within 1-2wks. Its already been a week, I didnt get any response back. Consulate called client on the same day. No updates after that.
Appreciate if someone could let us know, usually how long it takes to get any status update ? I have been working with the same Employer/Client for last 4 years.
Are you working for a consulting company or a direct to your employer?
Loading Quotes.Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!
You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.
more...
italian love quotes tattoos.
quotes, chapter summariesyibornindia
12-19 03:36 PM
AC21: if my new employer is open to do either EAD or H1, what should I prefer? I want to take the least risky route.
Myspace Quotes GraphicsWe need much more info to help out.
1. What is immigration status currently? She can file for a I-485 if her labor has been approved. If she is on H4, then there is nothing she can do.
..............?[/QUOTE]
--She is on H4
2. Is she a dependent on her husbands I-485? If so, then she dosen't need to file 1-485 again, she can get her EAD.
..............?[/QUOTE]
--He had filed his 485 before she got married to him.
freddyCR
January 13th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Just a red "X"