quotes on friendship. friendship quotes 2011.
friendship quotes 2011.Hehe ... thanks for enlightening the folks here but to tell you the truth - I have been doing this for years using Photoshop for all of my family and friends, just that I go to Fedex Kinkos which costs me .42 for a single 4x6 print ... :)
apume, you have been using it for years, but did not feel like sharing with anyone like hinvin66 ;). Thank you hinvin66 for sharing the info with us. :)
Don't attack me for pointing out the fact.
quotes on friendship. good quotes about friends.
good quotes about friends.I will be taking up a new job and I have been told by the new employer that, benifits will start after 30 days.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friends.
funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friends.Thank you for you all help but I am commited to a project by the end of July. This is the every day work and can not leave at least for 6 weeks.
DO yuo have any other solution. Do you think it might be a way to go around it?
Thank you.
quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes
funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friendship. funny quotesandy garcia
02-21 01:45 PM
Going back home is the only backup streategy. Probably everybody who is not contributing to IV, is depending on this backup plan.
What about the ones that cannot go back home?
We need skill bill.
more...quotes on friendship. funny friend quotes.
funny friend quotes.Already did that in previous reply, the new letter says the evaluation is done basing on the syllabus but Mr vallabhu did not actually take math course as per the syllabus.
I have my certificate from 1992 which also mentioned Math as one of the subjects I don't how he can miss that.
quotes on friendship. images of quotes of friendship
images of quotes of friendship
more...quotes on friendship. girl friendship quotes and
girl friendship quotes andI could have written this! I too am flummoxed by seeing this on my e-filed AP application. I think its pre-decision activity but I could be wrong. Anyone?
Last week I e-filed my AP (I-131) renewal and sent documents to TSC. Soft LUD today, it is in "Testing and Interview� stage.
Is this stage generally expected for renewal of AP? I am not sure why the online message says "request for appointment reschedule" although my application is to renew AP.
Did any one go through this process before? pls share your experience.
Here is the status from the website
Testing and Interview
We have received your request to have your appointment rescheduled. This case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail if the appointment is rescheduled, when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
quotes on friendship. Cherished friends quote
Cherished friends quoteThanks for Prompt reply.
My application got delivered at 11:31 & Received by B GERKENSMEYER.
Do u think I shoould file again using Lawyer before Aug 17?
Guys,
Please relax. There ae tonnes of people who filed on July 2nd who have not received receipt notices/checks cashed. We have all got to hang in there. Refiling without justified reason will only hinder your case especially the USCIS Receipt Updates clearly indicate backlogs for the receipts.
more...quotes on friendship. best friendship quotes. FX4568
best friendship quotes. FX4568A federal judge has ordered USCIS to pay attorney Kip Evan Steinberg $25,000 in legal fees after the lawyer's client sued the agency to force it to complete processing in an adjustment of status green card case. USCIS tried to point the finger at the FBI for delays in the name check process, but the judge wasn't buying. The judge found the 151 hours the lawyer put in to the case to be reasonable. So 151 attorney hours were wasted, an individual waited years unnecessarily and America's taxpayers are out $25,000.
- From Greg Siskind blog
quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship. Funny Friendship Quotes
funny quotes about friendship. Funny Friendship QuotesUse the reply from Ombudsman's office and do an inquiry via your local senators office. Also call up central customer service and open a service request. (Get the number and info of the call like the timings and officers name). Finally if you date is current and is not getting picked up for adjudication. File a WOM.
more...quotes on friendship. funny friendship quotes and
funny friendship quotes andItIsNotFunny
04-04 09:29 AM
DOS tried to update the system reflecting a big jump in the visa dates for May. The system was unused to any changes lately - leave aside such large forward movements - and as a result it crashed.
DOS managed to recover the system by replacing all date fields with character fields. The rumor is that the value for all those character fields is now "C", whatever that means.
Ha ha ha.
quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friends.
funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friends.check with your employer if they provide COBRA coverage for few months
more...quotes on friendship. friendship quotes sayings;
friendship quotes sayings;Saurin,
Technically, your H-1B status terminates once you are no longer working for and being paid by your H-1 employer. Being on a LOA does not protect you from this unless the LOA is for reasons that are both personal and out of your control, such as serious illness.
A new employer can file an H-1 petition for you even if your current H-1 has not been cancelled. You will be required to submit recent pay stubs with that application.
You mention AC-21 and having an EAD, but your profile does not indicate that you have a pending I-485. Can you clarify?
Ann
quotes on friendship. Cute Friendship Quotes
Cute Friendship QuotesI was reading through a thread here where someone said that since LC substition will be banned soon and 140 will have to be applied within 45 days of labor approval else LC becomes invalid, so it would not be possible to transfer the priority date of a old LC which has I140 approved to a new LC that could be filed in another category since it would be more than 45 days since the old LC was approved. Is this true, if yes, this is the final blow to those apirants in Eb3 aspiring to transfer PD by reapplying in Perm Eb2 and transferring PD based on approved I140. Please respond with comments. Thanks.
more...quotes on friendship. i love you friendship quotes.
i love you friendship quotes.Department of State, Bureau of Immigration statistics will have that information publicly available to all who want it.
You dont need FOIA to do that.
quotes on friendship. friendship images and quotes.
friendship images and quotes.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
Eventually this bill introduced that 7% per country cap
Here is the proof that country cap is racially motivated. I can't believe that Ted Kennedy was behind this.
During debate on the Senate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate) floor, Kennedy, speaking of the effects of the act, said, "First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same.... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset.... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia.... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think.... The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#cite_note-1) The act's supporters not only claimed the law would not change America's ethnic makeup, but that such a change was not desirable.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#cite_note-.2770s_268-0)
more...quotes on friendship. cute quotes for friendship
cute quotes for friendshipMy employer needs to pay me back wages for 3 months from Dec-2008 to Feb-2009. I travelled to India in March and informed the employer about the same after reaching India. Now the employer have filed a civil case against me for contract dispute. Can I file a complaint against my employer in Department of Labor, to get back the pending wages till March from outside the country?
Please help, as we are in a difficult financial situation and I cannot pay the employer the amount he demands for contract dispute, if the court rules against me, unless he pays me my pendng wages.
As per your post, your employer did not pay you for 3 months and yet he filed a case for breaking a contract. What contract does he say you have broken ?
quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friendship. quotes about
funny quotes about friendship. funny quotes about friendship. quotes aboutThanks for sharing your different experiences. I feel relieved now. I'll check with my lawyer on Monday just to make sure he knows about that potential issue. You've made my day.
Solong
quotes on friendship. quotations cute girly random celebrity quotes that friendship Ve found
quotations cute girly random celebrity quotes that friendship Ve foundI've been using 3dsmax for a year or so...
I mostly do only images like that.
Making characters and animating them is my weak side (I can't do high-quality or smooth things because my computer stops responding (3dsmax is just a little too much for my compu))
GCnightmare
08-28 05:33 AM
I have an apporved I/140 and RD of I/485 in May 2007 under EB3. The PD is april 01 which is unavailable per current VB. My H1 is expiring in Jan 08 (9th yr extn.) Should I get my H1 extended and also can I do it myself? Kindly advise if I go for premium processing for H1 extn., can I get it extended for 3 yrs? Any related link for extn. be appreciated. Thanks
totally agree on that. i was about to say the same but thought may be some people cannot communicate properly in english and thats y the "demanding" tone.
I agree.. I think when a person become a business owner they should be able to communicate with polite way ..:) just one of my cent :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment