
funny quotes on life withI doubt very much Macbook is getting updates at the same time Pro Models do. Thats not how Apple operates. First the pro models will be updated then that tech will show up months later in Macbook with some crippling like in the Gpu.
You're just saying that because you bought/are buying a Macbook Pro
cute quotes on liferuneapple
Mar 26, 03:22 PM
He rich, yet he wears the same thing every day?
Maybe he spent all his money on iPads?
Life Quotes Vol 4macgeek18
Apr 18, 11:19 PM
$4.39 for unleaded.
inspirational quotes on lifeApples and Oranges.
Same two shots just lit differently with off camera flash. Not sure I necessarily like either, just thought I'd post them. Figurative and literal contrast, I guess. Hopefully next weekend will be nice and I can get outside.
more...
quotes on life. quotes on lifeI personally do a lot of rendering...Vector based specifically, and billing clients is an issue when it comes to architectural work.
A lot of clients view an architect as being overpaid anyways, so when they see a 100 hour bill they can get a little uneasy.
I pride myself on being able to produce the "best" & most completed set of drawings available, at the absolutely quickest time (ie, I draft like a bat out of hell, and do it accurately, though my spelling is atrocious)
often I find I must boot into 9 just to produce...however, for mid level drawing 10 is "ok" on a 450 G4, its all about simulation I'm sure (using classic)
once engsw.com releases Powercadd OSX native, I will be all over that...that should change my booting habits. Though I know a faster machine would make a world of a difference as well.
Quotes - Life InsuranceThe only way to do it, as far as I know, is to actually go and edit the "Adobe Illustrator Prefs" file (in Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator CS5 Settings/en_US) with TextEdit.
Use search to find this line: "/maxRecentFiles 10". Below it you will see a list of the recent file represented in a bunch of characters.
What a mess, eh? So much for including a simple "Clear Menu" command in the application, as every true Mac app does. Windows users seem to have it worse, as they have to modify the registry for this (see (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/458899)).
The funny thing is that Photoshop actually has the "Clear recent" option, but neither Illustrator, InDesign nor Fireworks do.
Thanks. Adobe sucks in some sence.
more...
quotes about life pictures.basesloaded190
Jan 6, 03:25 PM
This is probably a very easy question, but how do I get to that screen?
Facebook under settings
confusion quotes about life.Vandam500
Jan 12, 03:59 PM
We are working on a Facebook status update. Our app so far updates users via Twitter on daily things that get tracked. Glad to see Facebook become more iPhone friendly. If you have anything to track / improve in your life, have a look at Track & Share. Try the lite version for free. All the best to all Facebook fans,
T&S
I'll try it.
more...
quotes,life quotes,love quotesThat's actually pretty cool. And it's a good example of killing a bird with two stones. Not only does it take away the heat but it also uses the energy gained to reduce the heat remaining.
Wish my mbp cd had that in it :(
photography quotes life. nicelordonuthin
Apr 16, 06:56 PM
do you ever use these stats? (http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=3446)
you can see other individuals also. and see how you rank against them.
I do now, for some reason it takes me a while to understand when I look at it.
yes we do need more users. 1,000 users @ 100 ppd is 100,000 ppd. whiterabbit is doing almost that by himself!
Ha ha, yes we could use some more folders.
more...
short life quotes to live by.Anyone think this is a good idea for a thread? If so...
I'm putting down an engineered floor in my bedroom, was at the local Home Depot hardware store and found a 3 piece Dasco Pro Pry Bar Set (http://findnsave.miamiherald.com/Product/3050919). It's well made, very functional for working with trim and prying up carpet strips, reasonably priced, and marked as Made in the USA! :)
charlie chaplin quotes life.http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/26/160022-jobs_schmidt_coffee.jpg
Holy ground, Eric!
Remember what Larry taught you.
You can't stay in here forever.
You are weak, Eric.
You will always be weaker than l.
more...
quotes about lifeCome on, no more stainless back :mad:
quotes on life. quotes aboutRodimus Prime
Apr 30, 08:35 PM
Anyone who knows anything about IT knows that "Windows" is not "broken". It's just extremely "breakable". :p The fact that a million ppl try to write viruses to steal money from the million banks that use it and have a billion customers that use it doesn't help either. But that's where professional security IT comes in. Not even a Mac is "immune" to this, so pro Mac IT should use security too.
The reason why carreers are made on "maintaining Windows" is because it's POWERFUL. Why would a group of engineers, developers, and MBA's constanty buy an OS that is > 3x more costly than a Mac OS...just up front? And require numerous certifications beyond a "CS degree" to upkeep? And this is just the "desktop" version, never mind the server version which is the leader in the server industry. No...it's NOT u/linix sorry...because "web page servers" are not the only computers in data centers!
The only "entire industry who grew up to uptake Windows" is the average person who tried to copy what they used for work...and in some cases, the software packages from "IT friends". They may be stuck with something they can't handle if they aren't careful about downloading porn, but it still doesn't change the fact that Windows is much more powerful and hence requires much more "computer-savviness" to use on average.
You are agruing with LTD. If LTD does not understand IT. Does not understand windows and just is repeated crap from his church and his god (Apple and SJ).
People who really understand know that IT guys spend reality little of their time fixing problem but more doing work that no matter the OS they would have to do any way. That be install software, Roll out update, networking (which is a beast in itself) ect. Repair work is reality small.
more...
Your Life Insurance will giveUnless reporting someone to the FBI counts as "aiding and abetting" I don't agree.
I didn't realize assisting in procuring abortion for child prostitutes counted as reporting to the FBI
mea culpa
Have the idiots said why exactly they want to kill Planned Parenthood? Is it because they claim most of Planned Parenthood's budget goes towards abortion, (which is not true)? I was watching Bill Mahr last night and the conservative on his panel said that originally the Tea Bagger movement claimed to be about money, budget issues, taxes. But the PP show down over the federal budget shows that they also have a social agenda.
If they are truly worried about paying for welfare, you'd think they'd be thrilled if the low income families were popping out less babies by means of contraception...
People are a nation's greatest asset. Planned Parenthood should not be funded by the government, all incoming money goes into one pot and then distributed thus some money goes towards abortions.
quotes on life and death.mrapplegate
May 2, 07:52 PM
Image (http://cl.ly/3F020o1c3l1Y0V2w0r3C/Screen_Shot_2011-05-03_at_01.45.56.png)
I swear this was a few days ago...
Apple, please stop sending me these now, this is the 7th one I've had since the first. :/
Thanks for posting it :D
more...
Pics Of Quotes About Life.cfitz7111
Mar 25, 01:18 AM
Does anyone know if Target is price matching or is expected to be following suit with their own reduced prices? I have a hefty credit with Target that I would very much enjoy using on purchasing the original ipad at the new verizon price.
I dont think so. Working at Target the policy is that it has to be a print ad, and not a copy of an internet sale. Below is the policy from the website.
"If you find an item in a competitor's printed ad that is priced lower than it is at your Target store, we will match the price. The competitor's ad must be local and current, and the product must be the identical item, brand name, quantity and model number. Target.com is excluded from our price matching policy. Competitor catalogs can also be ad matched as long as the catalog displays a valid date and meets all other qualifications."
"Please show us the entire printed advertisement. Photos, photocopies, or mobile phone versions of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of competitive pricing."
Believe me I wish they would, with my normal 10% discount and an additional 5% for using the Target Debit card, I would be one happy camper.
tattoo ideas quotes life.Oh noes! The dreaded off-topic discussion on numbering schemes that pops up after each os update. ;)
Which is why it is MANDATORY that Apple release 10.4.10, even if it's exactly the same as 10.4.9 with a change log that says "Updates from 10.4.9: Er, nothing really, sorry." That way these obnoxious discussions can end once and for all.
The numbering scheme just looks like it's base 10. It ain't.
It most certainly is. What else would it be? Hex? Octal? Binary? Of course it's base 10. It's just not a flippin' decimal. ;) The fact that there are TWO dots makes it pretty blindingly obvious that it's just a separator...you know, like they use in phone numbers...please don't tell me anyone thinks phone numbers are decimals....
You know, I often see this posted on the forums, yet I can't think of any example in the past that proves it. Every version after a .9 that I know of has been the last of that series.
Blender: 2.42
Safari: 416.12 (AKA 2.0.2) (Yes, I know it's old ;) )
Wings3D: 0.98.29
Warcraft III: 1.18
Pan: 0.14.2
...etc.
And as far as Quake on a MacBook...that's Quake *1*? Even the crappy GMA950 should be playing that at hundreds of frames per second. Heck, it could do that in software mode! If you're having problems, that's not something OpenGL is gonna fix...probably Rosetta issues unless there's a UB....
--Eric
Cute Quotes About Life?Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it is sad the Mac OS is mentioned after iOS.:(
Alphabetical order.
Does anyone else find it really really really weird that Apple would announce it today and an airline that is mentioned is denying that a deal was even close to fruition? Someone got their lines crossed/translations screwy I think. Sheesh.:confused:
CaryMacGuy
Aug 19, 11:32 AM
Serious -- I mean Walt Mossberg and Rob Pegoraro (Washington Post) both reviewed the feature based out of DC and now that it's live it's not available here yet?
Isn't Walt out of New York?
$4.69, $4.79 and $4.89 in Beverly Hills, CA when i went there like 2 weeks ago
$5.00 for full service... :O
but in Irvine and the OC average is $4.01 unleaded
In Inglewood cheapest is $3.97 :(
tktaylor1
Apr 18, 01:43 PM
How much is an imac g3 (purple) worth. It has everything just like the day he bought it down to the styrofoam? He has the manuals, box, keyboard and mouse, styrofoam and whatever else comes in the box.
I've had general anesthisia about 11 times now (long story ...).
The gas is fine i remember once the anesthitist asked me to count to 10 whilst he put the mask over my nose and mouth. ( i reached 3 or so :D)
The IV isn't much worse (and i'm not a huge fan of needles!).
You do feel pretty groggy afterward when you come to, well i least i did, and its definately worth getting someone along to help take you home. They could just be there to pick you up and make sure you get into bed ok when you get home. You'll prob be asleep for a good 10 hours after that.
On the whole the administration of the anesthetic is not unpleasant.
Best of luck with your surgery iGary
0 comments:
Post a Comment