Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

quotes on smile

quotes on smile. TAGS: smile quote force wrong

  • TAGS: smile quote force wrong



  • VanMac
    Sep 25, 10:36 PM
    I'm sure the Lawyers will all makes lots of money either way....:rolleyes:





    quotes on smile. love, quote, quotes, smile
  • love, quote, quotes, smile



  • Kenrik
    Mar 2, 08:19 AM
    Um.. All of that looks the same. I really don't see many changes since Snow Leopard Server.. I will feel relieved as long as everything is still there. It all works pretty well once you know what you're doing.

    I don't want to have to switch back to linux server admin... that's a nightmare.

    More or less OSX server has always just been normal OSX with some server bits thrown in. Most of the packages are just open source unix/linux programs with a GUI on top.

    You can install Apache and configure it yourself on a normal OSX install but.. I prefer the GUI rather then sort through httpd.conf in nano or vi.





    quotes on smile. quotes on smile images
  • quotes on smile images



  • dwhittington
    Mar 26, 04:31 PM
    After all the posts on Apple v. Google, this should really be pg. 1 news...

    Mod Parent Up!





    quotes on smile. Here are 21 quotes amp; sayings
  • Here are 21 quotes amp; sayings



  • DotComName
    Mar 13, 10:08 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    It's Sunday....who cares?



    more...


    quotes on smile. love quotes smile
  • love quotes smile



  • citizenzen
    Apr 13, 05:50 PM
    There can be many valid reasons for refusing service to some people.

    Exactly. Like they're racists who disrespect your minority employees.

    That's an excellent reason to tell a customer to take a hike.





    quotes on smile. Smile
  • Smile



  • acearchie
    Apr 23, 08:06 AM
    The current FCS can edit 3D with the Dashwood stereo 3d toolkit plugin!



    more...


    quotes on smile. charlie chaplin quotes smile
  • charlie chaplin quotes smile



  • daa709
    Oct 24, 06:43 PM
    How bad do you guys think the queue will be? :confused:

    The earliest I can be there is 3.30, will that be early enough for a t-shirt? :D





    quotes on smile. smile more quotes,
  • smile more quotes,



  • iJon
    Sep 19, 04:59 PM
    Originally posted by bond2
    Everyone has been complaining so much about the current Macs being so far behind the Pentiums and AMD processors in speed. In actuality the new 1.25ghz Dual G4 is the 3rd fastest consumer PC in the market. It almost matches the fastest AMD processor and is just slightly behind Intels PIV 2.8 ghz machine. Check it out for yourself:


    http://www.cpuscorecard.com/
    I really dont care about speeds anymore, its more like i care what my computer can do. which my mac can do much more than my pc. but one thing about these benchmarks. it takes apple two processors to almost beat amds and intels chips. i think apple would be in better shape if they could come this close with a single chip, lets hope that those ibm chips with apple rumors are true.

    iJon



    more...


    quotes on smile. romantic quotes, smile
  • romantic quotes, smile



  • tpjunkie
    Sep 17, 09:35 AM
    aaahhh, relationship with benefits :p :D

    as her/him if she/he would like to rip your iPod. :D

    er that one seems a little painful...





    quotes on smile. Quotes,smile,quote,girl-
  • Quotes,smile,quote,girl-



  • 63dot
    Mar 13, 10:28 AM
    Where the Fit excels is its interior volume. It is seriously like the Tardis in its ability to betray its small appearance on the outside with its actual capacity inside. For example, I have filled it with a family of four's luggage and knick-knacks for a week-long trip, with room to spare.

    Mileage is as advertised, mostly high-20's squirting around town, nearer to high-30's with the cruise set for hours at highway speeds. I don't have the knowledge to compare it to the Prius, but I will say that the Fit's interior fit-and-finish, while well-detailed and more than adequate, is "cheaper" than the Prius, and maybe even my old Civic's.

    While it won't win many drag races, it is a fun runabout, as it's probably the shortest wheelbase car I've ever owned. Meaning, it "hops" over bumps and sneezes will put you in the adjacent lane. I haven't driven a Mini Cooper, but I suspect the sensations are similar.

    I'd buy one again in a heartbeat.

    Wow. Thanks for the info. My '80s Volvo used to get over 20 on highway but less than that these days. Older cars tend to have less performance and less gas mileage over the years.

    I was worried about the Fit being too small inside, but then with cars like the Mini Cooper S model, you can get a roomy car if designed correctly. I saw a big, tall, fat guy step out of an S and he told me that the S model was made people his size. I am no skinny person, but certainly not the size of that guy. I was amazed and the S model has intrigued me ever since.



    more...


    quotes on smile. AND FRIENDSHIP quotes#39;
  • AND FRIENDSHIP quotes#39;



  • saving107
    May 2, 12:55 PM
    It's amazing what someone with the proper tool can do to actually test these kind of issues.


    You mean this was not the right tool?
    http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/AkRf/white-iphone-4-thicker-black-0.jpg?20110429-125543

    /Sarcasm





    quotes on smile. Smile Is The System
  • Smile Is The System



  • Frobozz
    Apr 5, 09:59 AM
    I have used a Moto Xoom. Honeycomb requires you learn a new user interface. Instead of a nice seamless experience where you can get right in to using apps, you have to learn about the literally 3 or 4 different ways to trigger, dismiss, and access apps. If they're utilities, they're accessed one way. If they're apps, you've got an app menu and a desktop-style metaphor to try-- either works. It's confusing as hell. I mean, you can LEARN anything, but why would you want to.

    Bottom line-- a Xoom is $800, it's far less functional, and it's far more confusing to use.



    more...


    quotes on smile. to Make you Smile
  • to Make you Smile



  • avigalante
    Mar 26, 04:10 PM
    After all the posts on Apple v. Google, this should really be pg. 1 news...





    quotes on smile. Filed in: Quotes
  • Filed in: Quotes



  • Fukui
    Apr 3, 02:18 PM
    The main problem with the UI I think is that it is too hard to access things that you want to do all the time. Everything is in that annoying palette with all those buttons, when instead Apple should move some things to the toolbar. I want to be able to change fonts and styles and justification with the click of a button.
    I thought one of the nice thing was that its all in one place, you don't have to look for it... thats what I liked about Keynote. You can add fonts and colors items to the toolbar AFAIK.

    The thing that I don't like about pages is very simple: No text background highlighting and no ruby support, and no vertical text.



    more...


    quotes on smile. quotes about smile
  • quotes about smile



  • OreoCookie
    Mar 29, 08:31 AM
    You have to have a standard frame of reference which is a 35mm sensor size.
    That's correct, but you're not using this standard of reference properly: no manufacturer uses effective focal lengths to refer to lenses for dslrs (e. g. it's a 17-55 mm f/2.8 lens and not a 27-88 mm f/2.8 (equiv.) lens), be it a lens tailored for crop lenses or otherwise, but always the physical focal length. I think this is where your misunderstanding lies. This means a full frame lens and a crop lens with the same focal length with produce the same field of view on the same body. A 17-55 mm lens set to 50 mm will produce the same field of view than a nifty fifty on a crop camera (say, a 7D or a 40D).

    Note that very often, this is handled differently on compact cameras where you will often find effective focal lengths rather than actual focal lengths, the reason being that sensor sizes can vary quite widely between models.





    quotes on smile. quotes on smile images
  • quotes on smile images



  • MacsRgr8
    Sep 29, 01:22 PM
    And installed!

    No issues the first 30 secs.... :D



    more...


    quotes on smile. people search love quotes
  • people search love quotes



  • puuukeey
    Sep 1, 05:20 AM
    I kinda feel like we should at least have the option to not have every element of our gui bogged down with image files.

    I was thinking that it would be cool if more of the UI was plain openGL and less image based. how cool (although impracticle) would it be if the entire gui was 5 channels. R, G, B, alpha, displace. Then the os could load ONE metal image, and all the sliders, buttons,wells could be smokey glass(slightly transparent, dark grey, and displaced the image behind it like a glass of water.) that would be more open gl work but less loading of images.

    that would reflect the realitive increase in graphics processors comprared to regular ones.

    sometimes I just wonder how quick an update to the classic interface would fly on a modern machine





    quotes on smile. Hope puts a smile on your face
  • Hope puts a smile on your face



  • Rdclark
    Apr 15, 11:55 AM
    In January Consumer Reports surveyed over 58,000 of its subscribers on the quality of their cell phone service, with categories for voice, data, customer service, and coverage.

    Both overall and localized for 26 different US cities, Verizon far outperformed AT&T in this survey.

    It's customary for the tech community to scoff at Consumer Reports' findings, and often with very good reason. But if you ask 58k people, mostly the sort of middle-class folks that are typical CR subscribers, how satisfied they are with their cell phone service, the results IMO can't be easily dismissed. In this large sample, far more people were very unhappy with AT&T than with Verizon.

    I found this -- as a person buying an iPad 2 as
    1. a netbook/iPad/GPS/e-reader replacement, who
    2. neither owns nor wants a smartphone, and who
    3. spends nearly 100% of his time in large American cities
    --to be a compelling argument in favor of Verizon. Far more compelling than any anecdotal evidence, which is all I see in this thread.

    After a month with my 64GB white 3g iPad, I've had no reason to regret my choice. Verizon has never failed to connect, never dropped a connection, never seemed particularly sluggish (although I wait for wifi to download large files), and their pricing seems to fit my usage patterns more economically than AT&T's would have.

    My point: it's possible for a rational person to research and analyze this question and come up with Verizon as an answer, and then be happy with that choice. Contrary to some assertions otherwise.





    quotes on smile. smile-famous-quotes-sayings.
  • smile-famous-quotes-sayings.



  • jimmyjoemccrow
    Dec 28, 11:29 PM
    No, I said and say nothing of the sort. What I said is that it sounds like the Counsumerist talked to a call center employee who didn't know what was actually going on. The Consumerist was not lying, nor was AT&T lying; the call center employee wasn't even lying...s/he was just talking out of his or her ass. Call center employees are underpaid and under-trained, and half the time I think they're just trying to BS their way through the day. It has happened many times before that a low-level employee who is not even close to the loop has said something that has to be walked back by management. Always such things become gospel and remain fodder for conspiracy theorists. This strikes me as one of those cases.

    This was the correct answer on the first page. The thread should have ended there tbh.

    Call Centre staff are given a set of answers to the most common problems that occur and they aren't paid enough to troubleshoot a problem (in fact their performance is usually judged by how many queries they can handle in a day). They will simply give the first answer they can find from their list that sounds like it answers the query.





    weldon
    Apr 3, 12:49 PM
    I couldn't agree more. There has to be a way to implement this. Though, getting the approval from APA, and MLA might be a problem. They want to sell their manuals, and this could, conceivably, cut into their sales.
    EndNote and the like don't seem to have a problem. Just imagine an open XML database of references that could be transformed into different citation and bibliography styles using XSLT with a super friendly front-end that can hide the complexity of XML and XSLT for most people, but still leaves all the flexibility there for those that want it, all integrated into Word.

    But back to Pages... I think this is an example of a really useful word processing feature that would absolutely ruin Pages. As soon as it tries to compete with Word, the product will be doomed. Apple needs to stay true to the conception of simple page layout app with some decent word-processing features. I still think the perfect comparison is to Microsoft Publisher on Windows. I could use something like that on the Mac.





    Polo5
    Aug 19, 11:18 AM
    If you don't want to do it though, just don't use it. Simple as that. Always has been, always will.

    "Don't want to do it? Then don't do it."but I have to! If I don't then who is going to complain and whine about it?





    Master-D
    Mar 16, 07:20 AM
    [QUOTE=Waybo;12154186]I agree with fcortese: I really like the picture, but would love it if there was more space to the right, where the horse is looking. Could you crop the left and top a bit? I think that would make it more powerful. IMHO, Rule of Thirds would turn this good shot into a great shot.


    Something like this? I would be interested to see your preferred crop.

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5051/5531424429_1eaf976b56_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/damoncrane/5531424429/in/photostream/)





    BRLawyer
    Sep 27, 12:03 PM
    I've never had any issues with the latest updates, so I don't really care with 10.4.8...but I wish Safari could be less memory-hungry, or use less virtual memory...that's all.





    AttilaTheHun
    Jun 11, 09:14 AM
    If Verizon was not CDMA I think we would of seen a Verizon iPhone. I just don't think Apple really wants to mess with two different models of the phone.

    disagree with you in England iphone is sell by 5 companies

    I really hope T-Mobile isn't chosen...I had them for a year and a half and what horrible customer service. Not to mention that their coverage in Palm Springs, CA is horrible. Apple should go with Verizon, I did go with AT&T myself, but Verizon is rated highest of all the carriers for customer satisfaction and coverage.

    I wish that more companies will sell the iphone in the US so at&t will not act as a monopoly DO YOU RIMMBER some 20 years ago at&t was broken out by the goverment because of monopoly lows? I thing its time to do it again



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online