Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

real estate logo design

real estate logo design. Logo Design for a Home Ready,

  • Logo Design for a Home Ready,



  • shirish
    10-11 11:07 AM
    Don't worry abt the receipt date on the transfer notice. It is the date on which yor app was entered in the system, Your RN for 485 (which you have not received yet) will have the july 26th as RD and would have sept 26th as ND

    Hi Friends,

    We had sent our apps to Nebraska on July 26 but we received a transfer notice for 485 from vermont with a receipt date of Sept 26 and notice date of Oct 3.

    I always thought the receipt date of my application is the day when our application reached the center.

    Can someone help explaining this....

    Thanks,





    real estate logo design. the artist| |logo design|
  • the artist| |logo design|



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 12th, 2004, 12:29 AM
    Thanks for clarifying skip. It would be great to get the Nikon forum more active.
    SB-26 will be a problem. You cannot use TTL flash mode with any Nikon digital camera. It would be like going back to an old thyristor auto flash. Only the DX series flashes work with the digitals.





    real estate logo design. Real Estate Logos
  • Real Estate Logos



  • nozerd
    02-24 12:20 PM
    pitha,
    they dont need tuition waiver. they pay in state anyway. Only drawback is they cant get on campus job and cant get OPT.
    Advantage is they can go part time and take less coursework (dont have to take min 9 credit hrs). They can even take a semester off without worrying about status.





    real estate logo design. Logo Design, real estate
  • Logo Design, real estate



  • eb3_nepa
    10-26 04:43 PM
    Logiclife i have sent you a PM if you want to discuss this offline let me know.

    Thanks for the clarification though. Does Vbulletin have 2 seperate tables one for threads and one for messages. That is the structure that another forums software that we used had. If you have a messages and threads table seperately then maybe you can sort it simply by messageID (the primary key in the messages table). Since that column is a PK, it is already indexed and hence automatically faster



    more...


    real estate logo design. Mortgage amp; Real Estate logo
  • Mortgage amp; Real Estate logo



  • vpgreencard
    07-30 09:46 PM
    The date will move to sept 2002 since this is my PD and then it will stuck for another 5 years.





    real estate logo design. Real-Estate-Logo-Design-1
  • Real-Estate-Logo-Design-1



  • snathan
    03-31 01:42 PM
    You were one of them, if I remember right..
    However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.

    When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D

    Care to explain...? I never used this in any argument.



    more...


    real estate logo design. Equastone Real Estate
  • Equastone Real Estate



  • gcnotfiledyet
    03-27 01:53 AM
    I don't know if these points are written as a joke. Technically H1B's are guest workers. If there is no work, they need not be here. "...Don't send RFE to those on EAD...", seems to tell don't do your job of checking whatever you are supposed to check before admitting a new immigrant.

    Best thing is do nothing, just wait and hope for the best. Any actions are not likely to favour immigration or speedup GC granting, as these are not favoured in difficult economic times.

    I agree about your comment on guest workers. But h1bs are also human beings. Rather than treating them like car imported from Japan treat them humane. Don't just think of h1bs as a number. There is a human being behind them. Its not easy to just uproot everything you have since last 10yrs and move back to where you came. This is not a treatment for a "guest".

    Also how humane is this for a country touting horn of human rights all over the world (read Tibet/China)?





    real estate logo design. 16 Free Real Estate Vector
  • 16 Free Real Estate Vector



  • digitalrain
    06-25 05:05 PM
    Unfortunately, there are no good solutions to this problem. Humanitarian Parole is possible, but not likely except in extreme cases such as where there is a serious or life threatening illness. You should consider consulting an immigration attorney with expertise in such matters to to determine what if any chance there is for Humanitarian Parole given your family's particular circumstances.

    Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.


    Thank you very much for the response.
    I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
    I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
    Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.

    I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.



    more...


    real estate logo design. green yellow real estate logo
  • green yellow real estate logo



  • njdude26
    08-26 12:35 PM
    Does MBA help you qualify under STEM?

    Is it accredited university?

    You will get some relief if SKIL goes through because so many people will be exempted from cap. why do you want to break your back by studying for another degree whihc you are not interested 100%i dont know if i will be breaking my back ! i think it will just make my pocket lighter !

    how do i find out which univerisity is accredited or not ?





    real estate logo design. Real estate brokers tend to
  • Real estate brokers tend to



  • octoberbloom
    12-28 11:17 AM
    TSC - 485 went back to January 2007?????



    more...


    real estate logo design. They have a large logo design
  • They have a large logo design



  • indyanguy
    07-31 11:02 AM
    Damn.. with this fear of what might happen to our I485s, it becomes almost natural to everyone not to use their EAD and maintain their H1 status. It sucks not to be able to enjoy the benefits even when we have it!! or am I overreacting? :)





    real estate logo design. Brand Identity | Real Estate
  • Brand Identity | Real Estate



  • adusumilli
    09-28 09:23 AM
    Check the signature.



    more...


    real estate logo design. Logos | Logo Design Works
  • Logos | Logo Design Works



  • gcisadawg
    03-27 01:16 AM
    There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.

    u bet! :)





    real estate logo design. Real Estate/Construction
  • Real Estate/Construction



  • aries
    07-18 10:48 PM
    Do you have a sample cover letter that you can share for self filing of EAD/AP and to what address the application should be posted. Thanks for the response..


    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$



    more...


    real estate logo design. Real Estate Logo Design
  • Real Estate Logo Design



  • mali03
    05-25 08:05 AM
    Called Kennedy's Office1





    real estate logo design. Nof Hakerem real estate logo
  • Nof Hakerem real estate logo



  • tejonidhi
    11-27 10:35 AM
    Hi,
    one of my friend is working for a desi consuting firm. Due to emergency at his place he has to leave to India dusring the labor substition process. Now the consuting firm is saying that they have substituted a labor for him. They did not apply for I140 for him. Please let me know if there is a way to find weather his labor is substituted or not.
    Thank you



    more...


    real estate logo design. Start A Real Estate Logo
  • Start A Real Estate Logo



  • gene-O
    10-20 06:18 PM
    1. What's been done I'm fully aware of and I'm NOT asking to confirm the current state of this.
    2. It is perfectly normal to ask what is done in this case? And if anybody had experience with that? and If anybody is aware of any appeal processes/clauses that will shield a person who fell out of status from the 10 year bar.
    3. Believe me for me it is a hard situation which I'm trying to get a clue how to deal with.





    real estate logo design. Real Estate Sells Team
  • Real Estate Sells Team



  • Apollon
    06-30 08:55 PM
    thank you very much





    real estate logo design. Real estate financing
  • Real estate financing



  • chinna2003
    07-03 09:26 AM
    Its better than not going to work and sitting at home playing with your kids or watching movies or shopping at walmart or doing laundry etc etc mulling about your future if you have time to spare for a thought
    Who said the demonstrations have to be on weekday. You can very well do it on weekends and you can do it during your lunch breaks . What we lack is resolve not resources
    I hope everybody agrees with that





    rajuram
    08-21 12:19 AM
    #4 in my post, was just to lighten the mood. Other things are definately worth considering.

    Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.

    But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -

    1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.

    2. Longer duration AP.

    3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.

    4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!





    Texascitypaul
    02-23 05:02 PM
    Even though you entered under the VWP, and even though you remained here after your I-94 expired, you can file for AOS based on your marriage to a US Citizen.

    Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.

    Again thank you very much for the speedy reply.

    So i need to file all at the same time the following..
    Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status I-485 $1,010 ($930 plus a biometrics fee of $80).
    Affidavit of Support I-134 $0
    Petition for Alien Relative I-130 $355
    Application for Employment Authorization I-765 $340


    Is this everything? so assuming all goes well i would be protected from deportation from the time of filing until decisions are made? and would also be able to get EAD and SS number from that point on?

    Paul



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online