Take a look at an extract from the modem update for jaguar! I have seen too many places say a dual 1.5Ghz!!! I reckon they planned to release it but could not because of Motorola, so they pulled it at the last minute.
Quote://
Victor Mancini : Sam Rockwell"How about economics? The greek symbol represents �elasticity of demand.� The vertical axis (TR) represents total revenue. If this is the case, the horizontal axis would actually be the reciprocal of the price of the product. The graph, therefore, shows what is happening to total revenue (total expenditures on a good) as you raise the price of the good. When the elasticity of demand is less than one, total revenue rises as the price rises, when the elasticity of demand is equal to one, total revenue remains constant, and when demand is elastic (greater than one), total revenue decreases as the price of the good increases."
more...
Sam Rockwell plays Hilary#39;sHi sebisworld, as jsw said above I strongly suggest that you back up your user directory before playing with FileVault anymore than you have to. I lost my entire User directory due to an error in the 'optimization' process that corrupted the FileVault image, making the entire directory unreadable.
It's strange that the FileVault image takes up so much room, but you can try to move the large files onto a disk image (outside your user directory) that will store the files you want protected, then keep trying to turn FileVault off and see what happens.
Good Luck
(BTW I don't like FileVault either... it's a good concept, but not good for regular users who don't back up on a daliy basis.)
Starring: Sam Rockwell, KevinWorking off the server is just fine, and shouldn't be a performance problem with just four users on the mini. Be sure that any temporary files are being created locally.
more...
that Sam Rockwell portraysmrapplegate
Apr 13, 04:47 PM
Like I said, unfortunately it may not be isolated to DP2 ... which is more annoying since that means it's probably an iTunes/iOS bug :(
Oh my bad, I thought it was only happening on your 10.7 machine. If it is happening on your other machines I would think an iTunes bug.
Sam+rappaportSome one from some little European country kept daring me to try and catch up to them.
Ditto....
Sam Rockwellwordoflife
Apr 22, 10:52 PM
I don't think this will need a data plan
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875176172
Blue Velvet
Dec 17, 05:14 AM
I'd probably do it with a combo of Acrobat Pro because it has some OCR capabilities and some Automator chops, combined with Photoshop batch processing. It would take me a while to consult on particularly with Automator, work out and test.
Think this query goes beyond the scope of the Design and Graphics forum, to be honest as it involves some OS X chops, or even Windows since you haven't even specified what OS your buddy is using.
I think that the 20" iMac is very nice. Have heard many positive reviews about the iMac and this model in particular. Should handle your programs very nicely. I would recommend getting extra RAM if its affordable.
Mine survived the abuse and 18" drop by airport security the other day.
ECUpirate44
Apr 11, 03:05 PM
Keep it and upgrade the RAM yourself. It's much cheaper.
Do this. Check out OWC or Newegg.
robbieduncan
Dec 6, 07:13 AM
Whilst it's hardly the prettiest machine in the world (or maybe the thinest) this laptop (http://www.mobilityguru.com/2005/12/05/ati_mobility_radeon_x1600/page4.html) as this new chip. It'd imagine that Apple could better this in terms of thinness and still use this GPU.
0 comments:
Post a Comment